Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 7 of 9 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Siege of Canterlot Role play [CLOSED]
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#301 Posted: 04:31:37 23/04/2015
I hugged Midnight "Thanks ma'am, I guess there are ponies that are ok with what I am" I said as some tears started to fall
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11327
#302 Posted: 05:47:23 23/04/2015 | Topic Creator
"where your helmet and elements of harmony?"Princess Luna said to Gary Sparkle.
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#303 Posted: 02:26:04 24/04/2015
"Yes it is nice to see you all again, but I must ask you to consider the predicament we are in," Cadence replied patting Gary on his back softly, "Discord is loosely helping us, but it isn't enough. Twilight, I need you to lend a hoof in restoring the royal castle. I'm currently protecting a brave knight in battle and cannot assist in reconstruction myself."

--

Dr Gulaven does not take the seat, but he does take some time to fix his mane, "As tempting as sitting sounds we do not currently have time for such miniscule luxuries. I need to speak with the head of operations here, can you lead me to him. A one Shade," he concluded.

--

Alexander kept the shield between them, "As long as my words don't cause you to go back on yours. A battle with you is desirable, and my victory is foreseeable. You are a ground unit, your only strength is that of your monster form, to which I still hold a vantage point against. If you wish to negate this current exchanging of clashes, then I must ask that you stand down first."
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#304 Posted: 04:44:40 24/04/2015 | Topic Creator
"Have you finish helmet?"Princess Luna said to Gulaven.
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#305 Posted: 06:56:36 24/04/2015
Anzarin, the enemy leader, a dark brown pegasus with red and orange mane as well as tail, smiles as he hears this. Without warning he takes off of the ground and catches a surprised Alexander in a clash of blades. Smirking he speaks to his opponent.

"Surprised, Alex. I've changed much since we last met. These wings are a fine addition, don't you think," he says.

The pegasus mare hastily stands up and walks over to Dr. Gulaven. Her aquamarine eyes glisten in the light. Smiling, she nods.

"Of course, Dr. Gulaven. Please come this way," she says heading toward a long hallway to his right. Multiple doors, which lead to labs, offices or activities line the passage. Only when she reaches the end does the mare stop. A great steel door towers before him. Knocking on the door, the mare waits as an eye slit opens up in the door, before closing rapidly as the door opens.

Shade, a tall french black unicorn with snow-white mane and tail steps out of the room. His eyes are a cold icy blue. He is dressed in a highwayman's suit. http://zerofrust.deviantart.co...utfit-172884924

"Gulaven, long time no see. Please come in. Thank you, Scarlet that will be all, thank you," he says before walking with the Doctor into his chambers, closing the door as the pegasus mare heads back to work.

Midnight smiles and nuzzles Austin with her head, before kissing him gently on the forehead.

"Don't worry, things will be alright, young one," she says, sitting down beside him and running a hoof through his mane.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:52:19 04/06/2015 by Wyrstel
#306 Posted: 18:51:08 24/04/2015
I blushed a little from the kiss and I rested my head on her shoulder "Thanks ma'am, my name is Austin, what's yours?" I asked
---
#307 Posted: 21:24:33 24/04/2015
Midnight continues to run a hoof through Austin's mane.

"I'm Midnight, Astrello, Luna and Celestia's other personal bodyguard, Lightfoot is the other. It is nice to meet you Austin. You're welcome dear."

Within the palace, I am in mine and my sisters' room, standing on the balcony, looking out over the horizon. I would be practicing magic, but first I most recover from that powerful shield that I cast. I am troubled with no one to talk to.
#308 Posted: 00:04:49 25/04/2015
"Its nice to meet you too Midnight" I said as I moved my head into her hoof, enjoying the comfort she was giving me
---
#309 Posted: 04:52:59 25/04/2015
OOC: That link is all kinds of jacked up, like seven redirecting processes leading to a search for deviant art, with no results.

Alexander kept the shield between him and his opponent, "Your wings do not give you any advantage I don't already have myself. If you do not lay down your weapon, then mine shale stay up as well," the spring mechanisms in his hind legs cranked down and locked in the ready position, "So this fight will only be put on hold once you pose no threat to me or my comrade," he let his eyes point out to Jaxe, "I also want those robo-suit soldiers relieved of duty upon our victory in this arena style combat challenge," he used the built up pressure from the limbs to jolt all at once to throw the enemy away, and making him jump up high into the air, "If it is a deal, drop your sword now."

--

Gulaven trotted in with some haste to continue his bodily movement, "I'm sorry if I seem so forward, but I need to know what you know on machine armor, you know, exo-skeletal metal armor."
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#310 Posted: 05:30:12 25/04/2015
The enemy leader smirks and his sword vanishes back into this suit. He returns to the other soldiers and the unicorns. Then he turns to face Alexander again.

"As for my huge steel pony form, that is only for siege purposes. As for my battle skills, you'll see for yourself that I have changed quite a bit, since we last left. Now we await your leaders decision."

Shade pauses for a minute. His pale blue eyes glint in the light of his room. Then tossing his mane, he sits down in his seat.

"Exo-skeletal metal armor huh... Hm..."
#311 Posted: 06:23:36 25/04/2015 | Topic Creator
"brave knight?"Gary Sparkle said to Cadence.
---
#312 Posted: 23:40:53 25/04/2015
"Don't sound too questioning, I suggest you do know something," there was a powering up noise coming from his mechanical limb, "Don't be alarmed, it is only switching power cells," he wiggled it a little. The extension section by the hoof propped open to let off the faint blue glow, but being low and behind field of visual range, it was not noticeable.

--

Cadence nodded, "Yes, the one down below standing between us and a hostile force," she replied to Gary Sparkle. She then stood up and walked over to the edge of the castle roof, to point down to Alexander, "But it appears the battle has seized for the moment."

--

Alexander pulled the shield to his side while also sliding the sword down into its sheath on his left side, "You've only begun to see the level I operate at. I will not hold back, to no extent, next time. My defeat will not, and never will be, acceptable. I refuse to have anything other than acceptance for myself," the gears released and cranked down to allow Alexander back on all four. The visor lifted away, and the jaw plate slid down to reveal his full face, and even tacking his helm off to let his mane to stand freely, with only the forward facing black stripe slightly over his snout, "This is the only time you will see my face before you fall to my blade," his eyes rather clear and emotionless for the threat his voice presented.
---
#313 Posted: 11:46:14 26/04/2015 | Topic Creator
"you haven't use a sword" Princess Twilight Sparkle said to Cadence.
---
#314 Posted: 19:35:29 26/04/2015
Shade slides backward in his chair and stand up. His pale blue eyes gleam in the light. He walks over to Dr. Gulaven and nods.

"I know much about exo-skeleton armor, but I have never tried to make anything with it. However my intelligence tells me that an evil scientist got a hold of several mech-soldiers and is using them in his war against us. Twelve of them to be exact. Also I am told that he imprisoned them in a war dreamscape. The mech-soldiers were not freed until he deemed them worthy. No one knows just how much these poor soldiers had to go through in the name of science and power. Do not underestimate their skills, Gulaven. They were forced to fight to survive, just keep that in mind..."

Anzarin smirks and steps back. His eyes glint in the light. His wings are folded at his side.

"We shall see, little soldier. I have changed much since we last met. For now though, we fight no more," he says.

Midnight remains by Austin's side, stroking him with a hoof. Her sapphire eyes gleam brilliantly in the light. Swishing her black mane, she watches the infirmary door, ready to fight if necessary.

Meanwhile in the palace, I pace back and forth on the balcony of mine and my big sisters' room. I have no idea about the contest of arms, or that I am the prize for the enemy. If I did, I would most likely be even more worried and scared than I already am.
#315 Posted: 02:33:12 27/04/2015
Gulaven nodded, "So I've heard, from Lightfoot," he reached into his coat for a second, then withdrew a monocle, the rims were a mate black, it looked like an ordinary eye glass, only, the rim, the frame itself was thicker than any normal monocle. He placed the eyeglass in front of his right eye, and tilted his head back as he glanced around the room, "My question is is where these twelve other mech-soldiers came from. It couldn't have been my facility, I monitor everything that occurs within my walls. There is no way that anypony else could even have the plans for our project. And even if they had the idea, it would be flawed. As far as Equestria wide databanks tell, no one else can harness enough energy to power a suit like that without failing in near seconds," he paused as his eyes stopped on Shade, "And again, I question where it is these twelve other soldiers came from."

--

Alexander stood watch until the visor pinpointed no life forms within the visual range, "No threat detected," the AI voice announced letting Alex know he was free to move about.

He sighed heavily, "When can I have a moment of peace?" He turned and entered the castle, the shielding spell was removed upon command, which snapped Cadence to attention. She nodded quickly to Twilight before flying off and following Alexander into the castle, "Your assistance is most worthy of gratitude, but when and if the battle commences once more, I ask that you stay out of it, you highness," he halted to render a respective salute to the authorities figure.

Cadence made a slow nod, "Your bravery is most commendable, soldier," the Princess made a quick bow as well in return, allowing Alexander to Lowe his hoof back to the floor, "It's just want we do, defending our own."

"Excuse my bluntness, but I am not a soldier nor am I a royal guard, I am not yours," he stated firmly ready to step off again.

Cadence measly stepped in his way, "You joined this fight, and whether you like it or not, I consider you one of my own no matter what," she stamped, blocking another path way for the Black Knight to walk.

Alex's visor pulled away, and the jaw piece lowered once again, "I have business to attend to, ma'am, and I'd appreciate it if you would not stand in my way. Not only is it unlawful to strike a female, but a princess would be death worthy. To ensure the safety of the masses instead of a single eye would be unconstitutional, and illogical, so do not think for one second that I will not make a path for myself, even if it mean going through you, your highness."

Cadence's face turned red with anger, "You will not speak to me in such a way," she used a spell to lift Alexander off of the ground, "I could easily use my magic to pull that armor off and toss you into the enemy stronghold."

"Magic detected. Levitation spell, adept level. Should I dispel?"

"Dispel," Alex ordered, and it happened, the magic hold was broken, "But you won't do that because I'm currently your best chance of survival," the facial guard closed up and he walked past the Princess who was now frozen from the short event. She snapped to, and began to follow Alex, but before she could say anything further, "I must report to Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, and Prince Astrello on the demands of the enemy force."

"And what of myself? I am a princess as well," she noted as she continued to follow the knight.

"Yes, but this is not your domain, Crystal Princess Cadence. Born a Pegasus, raised in Canterlot, babysitter to Twilight and Gary Sparkle. Trained and granted alicorn power by Princess Celestia, wife to Shinning Armor, Twilight and Gary Sparkle's older brother, ruler of the Crystal Empire, by default," Cadence felt unsure about this pony now, did she take his comments offensively? "Interactions with real combat, none, magic prowls, relationship fixer/maker. Shielding magic is your strongest asset in this situation, so I suggest distance from the battlefield."
---
#316 Posted: 05:19:23 27/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Starlight give sword to Princess Cadence."this is twin blade that hold hooves,your highness"Starlight said.
---
#317 Posted: 20:52:37 27/04/2015
I was smiling "Midnight, what are we going to do after I'm all healed up?" I asked
---
#318 Posted: 21:54:39 27/04/2015 | Topic Creator
"shall we go to Canterlot High"Gary Sparkle said.
---
#319 Posted: 05:41:05 02/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"In Coming"Gary Sparkle said.
---
#320 Posted: 05:51:31 02/05/2015
Shade pulls out a thick folder and puts it onto his desk. Then opening it up, he stands up and starts pacing. His icy blue eyes gleam in the light.

"Intelligence reports are vague on that I'm afraid... However, I have been told that they were once the property of "The Factory." Sources say that the injured. dying ponies were found by some members of "The Factory". From there... there is little information on what happened afterward. Your project may have been flawed if it fell into the wrong hooves, but someone knew more than you think, Shade says as he shifts through the folder and slides a photograph toward his friend, Gulaven. This pony was seen with the twelve mech soldiers."

Midnight thinks for a minute. Then looking Austin in the eyes, she takes a deep breath. Swallowing, she speaks.

"I know not, young one. For now we have peace, or rather a temporary reprieve from battle. We should use our time wisely. Though if war returns to us, we must retreat. We cannot withstand or even hope to match the enemy on the field. Their numbers are far too great. Our best hope is to go into hiding and plan a counter attack to get the kingdom back, in a way that does not involve open war, for we will lose," she says, wincing due to her leg injury.
#321 Posted: 06:07:47 02/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Starlight carry Midnight."you wounded"Starlight said.
---
#322 Posted: 11:30:46 02/05/2015
I looked at Midnight's leg "You're hurt, let me help you, I just need you to focus on spreading love, the emotion will go into me where its turned into a healing agent, and I'll try to funnel it into your injury" I said before getting ready to try healing Midnight
---
#323 Posted: 10:34:23 03/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"are you alright?"Princess Luna said to Midnight.
---
#324 Posted: 01:12:24 04/05/2015
"There is no way any of that project information could get out, not accidentally, even," Gulaven looked down to the page, having to hold the monocle in place as he views the image, "I just do not understand," he glanced up to Shade, "How it is you manage to get such information that not even my operatives could find, let alone even knew existed," he took the monocle and placed it back into his coat pocket, but his hoof stayed tucked away for a moment. He shifted his limb out some to allow slight visual of a very flat like device with many creases and wedge like patterns. It was hard to tell what it was being more than halfway covered.

--

Alexander made it back to the roof unable to locate the doctor on his own, he found Rainbow Dash, Discord, Cadence and the Sparkles atop the castle, "Madam Dash, Princess Cadence, Princess Twilight Sparkle, Prince Gary Sparkle," he announced his approach, intentionally mis-acknowledging Discord directly, only giving a blank glance, "Have either of your word of Doctor Gulaven. We must all form an answer to the enemy's demands. I suggest the opinions of all royals and super powers of the Canterlot, Cloudsdale, and Ponyville area."
---
#325 Posted: 09:23:53 04/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"we try use super powers"Gary Sparkle said.
---
#326 Posted: 14:33:25 08/05/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: hello
---
#327 Posted: 15:21:06 08/05/2015
OOC: next to you, I was the last one to post, so its up to everyone else at this point
---
#328 Posted: 05:01:18 09/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"I can't use super power"Princess Twilight Sparkle said.
---
#329 Posted: 18:10:11 09/05/2015
Alexander shook his head, "Not that type of super powers, I mean any politically strong groups or ponies in general. The enemy requests a tournament, a justified slaughter to be exact. I do not intend to go easy on them this time around," he added still standing absolutely motionless.
---
#330 Posted: 00:29:18 10/05/2015
Shade smiles at his dear friend, Gulaven. His eyes sparkle in the light as he looks at him. Swishing his mane and tail, he replies.

"My dear friend, Dr. Gulaven, I have been a spy, in the intelligence business, all my life. Even when I was younger, I helped others in certain things, like getting love letters to their special some pony without them knowing who sent them, to name one. I have worked years to build this organization, to create a vast and grand intelligence network as this. Simply said, I'm just the best," he says with sly smirk.

Midnight nods, still being supported by Starlight. Her sapphire blue eyes gleam in the light. Wincing, she speaks.

"I'll be fine, Princess. Don't worry about me. It's nothing major," she says, but cringes as she puts weight on her right front leg, which is wrapped in a very bloody bandage.

Meanwhile in my big sisters' and mine's room, I continue to pace on the balcony. Still having no idea about the contest of arm or the fact that I am the enemy's prize, I am busy thinking about something else. Giving up on that I move over to the large table with diagrams that I have drawn. I am trying to strategize for the upcoming war and the defenses of the Canterlot, using the diagrams for reference.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:37:50 10/05/2015 by Wyrstel
#331 Posted: 03:51:40 10/05/2015
"Midnight stop... Let me heal you..." I said before focusing, the love that was in the room was being funneled through me and put into Midnight, starting to heal her leg
---
#332 Posted: 04:32:14 10/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"don't worry Midnight"Starlight said to Austin.
---
#333 Posted: 04:45:27 10/05/2015
"It is the best of the best that I fear, did you know that? It's not something I share, my fears that is, but if you are so good at your job, then what can you tell me about myself? You must have something on me, I don't hide in the factory walls 24/7. Can you even tell me what my son's name is?" He added keeping his hoof up inside his coat holding the strange devise that has yet to reveal it's true form.

--

Rainbow Dash flew over to Cadence, "I'm starting to like this guy a little less," she glared at Alex, "But those eyes sure know how to look," she nudged Cadence, "And I mean in more ways than one."
---
#334 Posted: 13:21:35 10/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"wonder where Spike going?"Gary Sparkle said.
---
#335 Posted: 03:31:10 11/05/2015
Shade puts a hoof on Dr. Gulaven's shoulder. Then he sits down in his chair, so he can look him in the eye. His horn glows as he pours himself some scotch, taking a sip from his glass.

"To answer your question, your son's name is Forrest. As for information on you and your family, yes I have an entire file on you, Gulaven. However, I would never use any of the information that I know about you against you, unless I absolutely had no choice, my dear friend," the unicorn stallion replies.
#336 Posted: 04:34:11 11/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Gary Sparkle walk to Gulaven's room.
---
#337 Posted: 22:34:44 11/05/2015
"Then it appears you will not be using it, and if such measures had to arise at anytime, royal castle or not, the Factory would level this place," he finally pulled the strange devise out, it folded out into three fingered arm. It reached out to grab the drink immediately dispelling the magic holding it up. Retracted to Gulaven, "Hope you don't mind sharing," he gave a slim smirk before taking a drink himself. Letting the mechanical arm release the glass, it began to levitate regularly, "I need to know where these units were made. They were not products of my facility."
---
#338 Posted: 04:03:14 12/05/2015
"I don't mind sharing at all, my friend. However do not judge this place so easily my friend. I have my own weapons and allies, should you dare attack this place, that will be more than happy to show you the error of your ways. Though I do hope that it does not come to that, Dr. Gulaven. A war between friends would be quite unpleasant and painful to say the least, Shade says, pouring himself another glass of Scotch, before sipping from his glass. There is a large factory several miles from here that is within a very deep valley and defended by four towers upon high mountain tops. This is where my intelligence tells me, the remaining twelve mech-soldiers were made."
#339 Posted: 04:36:01 12/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"hey Cadence,did you see Spike in your room?"Starlight said..she look everywhere.
---
#340 Posted: 04:46:44 12/05/2015
((Can Midnight respond to my action?))
---
#341 Posted: 02:54:30 13/05/2015
Doctor Gulaven shook his head, "We've blueprints both recent and old, there isn't a hall nor cupboard we do not know of, I guarantee that if not destroy this place," he continued with the feud subject, "It would definitely sink and bury itself under the mountain," he grinned slightly as he put the device away, "It's high time you stop trying to one up me, Shade. Let not be today, but some day, which is a time I do not foresee, nor do I wish to happen, that our facilities were to clash, your force will be nothing but ash," he then stood up properly, adjusted his coat, nodded to Shade, "The information is impeccable, but I'm going to need a specific location in order to address this matter face to face with the ones who have copied and tampered with our work. If not allied, or by choice, I will confront them alone."
---
#342 Posted: 04:36:06 13/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Gary Sparkle went back to his room.
---
#343 Posted: 05:17:33 13/05/2015
Shade laughs as Doctor Gulaven says this.

"Doctor, Doctor... I will always assist you, in any way I can, my friend. Now we should get going. Oh and one more thing, my friend, you know nothing about me, save what I want you to know," Shade says as he stands up and trots over to Dr. Gulaven.
#344 Posted: 07:33:54 13/05/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: I still waiting,Gulaven finish repair Gary Sparkle's helmet with elements of harmony spear
---
#345 Posted: 02:13:22 14/05/2015
OOC: In the process Gary, its being remolded and crafted at the Rainbow Factory, it should be returned shortly, promise!

Gulaven shook his head, "Then how can you call me friend if the playing field is not equal," he replied following Shade as they began their expedition, "Need I tell you, I don't need to know somepony to defeat them," the revolving syringe holder, holding two empty syringes, "He pulled out the replacement batteries and locked them into the claws. The mechanism spun as it retreated into the limb. The port closed to look like an organic natural limb, "One more question," he grinned because he knew the answer was not known by even his family, "How did I come to have this machine for a leg? What happened to me?" He paused for a second to display its functions. The rotating item holder with five ports in all, four filled with batteries; the plasma rifle, with sights; blade that locked onto the base of his hoof; the extended port for the plasma rifle cool down; the small items storage compartment; and the injector/hardwire port.
---
#346 Posted: 04:39:44 14/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"do you see Spike?"Starlight said to Princess Cadence.Gary Sparkle search his scroll somewhere.
---
#347 Posted: 06:39:35 14/05/2015
Shade sighs and removes a file from his jacket.

"Here, Gulaven. If you say that we are not friends because the fields are not even, take my file. It will make things even. As for your mechanical leg, there was a factory accident and you lost your leg. You had it replaced with a mechanical one. Also need I remind you, Doctor, nor do I," the black unicorn stallion says.

Midnight smiles a little as Austin tries to summon love to heal her, but this wound of hers is not normal. The magic merely envelops her leg but will not penetrate into the wound. Something is not right about her wound.

"Save your magic Austin, it cannot help me," she says, leaning heavily on Starlight for support.

Jaxe and the other eleven mech-soldier ponies reluctantly return to the enemy leader's side. They sheath their melee weapons and return any guns into their suits. After this they go silent once again.
#348 Posted: 14:04:59 14/05/2015
Gulaven laughed softly, "I was only joking, and no, actually that information is wrong. Just an old story I've told many times before. I was actually born without it," he grinned, "And I never said we weren't friends because you knew more, I was hinting at the fact is all," the limb sealed up(he was born without it, actually, its in one of my old drawings with a majority of my OCs in it(old one needs updated version)), but then there was a serge, a violent spasm. The limb went dead, and the doctor dropped to the floor, "Gaahhh!" He swing his living limb around swiftly to slam the shoulder area, "Hit it, hit I hard... On the shoulder plating!"

--

Cadence shook her head, "I'm sorry Gary, I haven't seen spike for a few days, I've only just arrived here in Canterlot about ten minutes ago," she replied standing up and walking over to him and then to Alexander, "I, Princess Cadence of the Crystal Empire, will pass my judgement once we have made council with the royal sisters," she implied.

The Black Knight nodded once, "We must meet at once, time for a verdict is now 3 hours. For in the answer be refusal, the Rainbow Factory will be within range of automated and heavy manual battery from exterior defense systems," he informed, "Orders from the doctor," he then turned to make leave, heading back into the great hall of the Canterlot castle.
---
#349 Posted: 18:53:01 14/05/2015
I stopped "Great... Now what?" I asked
---
#350 Posted: 21:23:25 14/05/2015
Shade smiles back at his friend, Dr. Gulaven, before making the file disappear and return to its rightful place. As he sees Gulaven drop, he rushes over to him. Hearing his command he hits the shoulder plating very hard.

Midnight sits in a chair, wincing due to the pain. Using her magic, she unwraps the wound so that all that wish can see it. A great gaping wound, cutting to the bone, starts from her knee and ends at her fetlock becomes visible. Blood slides down the leg and onto the used bloody bandage as the unicorn mare, shows them the wound. It's ugly, the whole area is black and blue.

Having not been informed about any meeting, I continue to strategize in our personal chambers. My big sisters know where I am, and can come get me if they need to. As of now I continue to play out different scenarios in my head and on the table with magic.
First | Previous | Page 7 of 9 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me