Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 6 of 9 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Siege of Canterlot Role play [CLOSED]
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#251 Posted: 18:53:20 14/04/2015
I barely felt the medics carry me, all I felt was the pain "Just kill me..." I pleaded, but I knew they wouldn't, before passing out, I saw Princess Candance
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#252 Posted: 19:12:31 14/04/2015
The giant steel pony laughs as Alexander says this. The eyes of the steel pony are navy blue. It's colossal form shifts as it moves closer to Alex.

"Don't threaten me, little mech-soldier. I have more than enough forces to smash through yours and into the palace to claim my prize. Even now I outnumber you and your group, so threats are most unwise. My mech-soldiers would easily and quickly subdue you, should I ask them to. As for collateral damage to your factory, I have no idea what you are taking about. Oh and one more thing, little mech-soldier, if you think all I have at my disposal is here, you are dead wrong. Think about that before you reject my offer, so quickly," the steel pony says. The mech-soldiers around him as well as the unicorns and soldiers, remain alert, warily watching them.

Within the palace, I continue to experiment with different strategies for the fight, with the magical model and simulator before me. I have no idea about the negotiations going on outside, or that I am the enemy's prize. Trying no to think about the fear that I feel, I go back to my planning.
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11327
#253 Posted: 23:16:55 14/04/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: EyeBrawler,try find pony creator.please
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#254 Posted: 01:12:16 15/04/2015
OOC: Pony Creator V3 on Deviant art, you can just Google/Bing it

Alexander's visor slides away to reveal his eyes without obstruction, and the jaw piece shifts down to show his mouth and chin, "I do not make threats, I make plans," he proceeded to stand on his hind legs, "There is no possible chance that your technologically advanced soldiers had as much training as I have," his wing locked onto the shield and brought it around front of him, "With my single encounter, I can suspect that the others are just as lacking in skills. I do not fear your army or yourself," he pointed his hoof at the steel pony, "Unlike you, I do not require back up to succeed in my mission," he swing his hoof back, "You make threats about sending others to do something you are too scared to do yourself," he then glanced over to Gulaven who was now giving the Black Knight a stern expression, "Luckily for you my overseer does not wish for me to fight at this moment," his shield shifted back over to his side.

Gulaven nodded, "We are taking this grace period to assess the damage you have caused to both the kingdom and the factory. And believe me when I say this, "He raised his mechanical limb up to produce the revolving syringe holder, "The factory doesn't like waiting for payment," he held the last syringe out for Alexander to retrieve it and place it within a shoulder panel for storage, which also held a revolving syringe holder of three full serums, "As for myself, I expect you to either leave the castle grounds or die on them, which ever you prefer," he dropped his leg as the port sealed, "I think you know which one i prefer at this point... But, as a pony of my word, I will discuss this challenge with the Princesses, since this is their land, they will make the decision."
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#255 Posted: 01:43:35 15/04/2015
At this comment the steel pony steps forward. Its navy blue eyes burning with rage. Towering over the group, it speaks.

"Wrong thing to say kid. I can fight for myself. Prepare to be disassembled, foolish pony." It is then that Alex sees for himself just how much a terror that the steel giant is. Massive rotating serrated edged saws make up its teeth, each blade is sharp enough to cut through steel. Searing hot flames erupt from its mouth as it howls with rage. Smashing the ground with its hooves, sends a massive tremor through the ground, forcing the group to the ground. The mech-soldiers struggle against their controls, screaming and straining with all their might. As it moves to smash the ponies on the ground beneath it's hooves, suddenly there is a flash of white light and I appear, with a magic shield around them, protecting them. As a result of the power and force of the attack, even though the others are protected, I am forced deep into the ground. Sweat drips from my body as I I fight to maintain the shield around the others, as in a fury of rage, the steel giant of a pony relentlessly assault the glowing silver shield. Slowly cracks begin in the once flawless glowing silver shield. Turning to the others, I speak.

"Go get out of here, I'll hold him off as long as I can," I say, fighting to keep my shield around them, despite the savage assault.
#256 Posted: 01:56:35 15/04/2015
((Why? I'm just wondering))
---
#257 Posted: 03:47:13 15/04/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: I already did type in google.

"are you wounded,Austin...."Gary Sparkle sad.
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
#258 Posted: 03:50:25 15/04/2015
I couldn't hear Gary because I was unconscious
---
#259 Posted: 04:01:52 15/04/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: no wonder,one of changeling hurt or wound.
---
#260 Posted: 15:14:19 15/04/2015
Alexander slammed his shield down into the ground, "The beast is nothing but an animal. A ravaging animal in need of being put down," drawing his sword, "I will not permit such childish actions to continue," he jumped backwards to touch the wall of the castle, and launched off of it soaring up over the steel pony's head, he had left the shield wedged in the ground below allowing him much more maneuverability.

Seeing as the changeling, Austin, was returned to the castle, she focused on the armored Pegasus who was flying into battle, "Who is that?"

Rainbow Dash looked out just as Alex was spreading his wings, "I don't know, but that is factory armor," she turned to the Princess, "You must protect him, princess, that has to be the soldier from the "Black Knight" program. Dr Gulaven had told me little about it, but that it was successful. If anypony can fight these guys its that soldier."

Princess Cadence nodded, "Right, I'm sorry I was late, I was not informed until only moments ago," her horn glowed again to cast the magical shield that formed to the armor itself, around Alexander.

"Magic detected. Shielding spell, master level. Would you like to dispel?" The suit informed Alex.

"Leave it, this fight will end in my failure without it," he replied as his wings carried him over the field.

--

Dr. Gulaven reached down with his mechanical limb and forced Astrello out of the ground, "Not without you," he gritted his teeth as the stress of lifting the alicorn was tugging on the plating around his shoulder. He quickly brought Alstrello around to the other side of the shield that Alexander had left behind, readied his plasma rifle ready to fire as soon as the shield breaks.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#261 Posted: 20:59:23 15/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Gary Sparkle trot to Rainbow Dash"you awsome flyer"he smile.
---
#262 Posted: 07:54:24 16/04/2015
As Alexander attacks the massive steel pony, the twelve mech-soldiers engage Alex, the Black Knight. During the fight, Alex realizes that the mech-soldiers are battling their collars but the hold is so strong, that they must fight him. Jaxe most of all is having a hard time as his blade locks with Alexander's.

As Dr. Gulaven grabs me, I cling tightly onto him, my entire body is shaking. I turn away from Alex and the steel pony's fight, there are tears in my eyes. The shield around the group, shatters into pieces, that vanish. The truth is I know, who and what the steel pony is.
#263 Posted: 17:11:09 16/04/2015
Cadence winced a little as the fighting commenced, "I can feel each hit, the numbers are not fair at all," she said somewhat to herself.

Rainbow Dash turned to Gary, "Oh, yeah, I am, thanks," she struck a pose real quickly, "But now isn't really the time to be admiring me, the only time to not be," she added with a slight grin, "Anyway, I've got to get my... Wait, I don't remember ever having armor," she paused in thought, "At least not real combat armor."

--

Alexander would use the momentum from some of the strikes to produce stronger ones to either counter of blow through defense, These soldiers may be tough, but that is only their armor. They do not have the capability to combat a simple device. Then again, they may not be mentally attached to their armor, like my nerve plate. I will have to free them, a wrong measurement could quickly kill them. Looks like I'm going to have to go limp for this one,

"Auto Pilot engaged. Targeting electric pulse devices. Required incisions must be made as deep as the epidermis to achieve proper decommission of equipment," the suit clamped the wings down to drop quickly toward the ground, "Evasive improvised maneuver commenced," wings span open throwing the soldier swiftly under the steel pony. Spiraling up and away, the blade cable shot out of the limb to attach to the sword still lodged in the metal pony's ear. Forcing the wings backward repeatedly, X accelerated even more. Attached to the ear, the cable brought the soldier back around, sharply, over the enemy's backside. The visor showed the first target as it was now bulleting toward one of the other mech-soldiers, "Estimated proximity of desired incision is at optimum depth from current course.

The suit slung the sword out as it passed by the mech soldier, whether or not there was an armored plate in the way, the suit detected contact and adjusted power output as needed to sever the wires that operated the electrical punishment about the target's neck, "Successful strike," Alexander examined the operation as it switched targets, "Auto Pilot disengaged."

"I'll take it from here," he said as he spread his wings out forward to slow down from the great speed the auto-pilot had used to make the job safer and most unavoidable, "Odds are they will be forced to avoid anymore attempts to free them, if they all are in fact forced to fight."

--

Gulaven fired off a few rounds, aiming for the steel pony's eyes, in an attempt to obscure the opponent's vision, "Prince Astrello, fall back into the castle, I've got something I need to get to as soon as possible."
---
#264 Posted: 18:57:47 16/04/2015
I soon woke up, still feeling a lot of pain "I need to heal..." I said weakly
---
#265 Posted: 03:27:01 17/04/2015 | Topic Creator
"you know I am pegasus too"Gary Sparkle said to Rainbow Dash."after I left clouddales and went back to canterlot untill I transform into Alicorn"
---
#266 Posted: 12:24:43 17/04/2015
"Really? How?" Rainbow Dash questioned now intrigued by the Prince, "I mean I've heard Cadence was a regular Pegasus once, how did you earn your horn?" She added tilting her head slightly.
---
#267 Posted: 14:49:03 17/04/2015 | Topic Creator
"well, you see.during my trainning in wonderbolt and I was meet Celestia rising sun.one day,a letter come to inform me when Celesita want me to transfer to Canterlot in my first day and I got my horn"Gary sparkle realize."my horns let me use magic everyday"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:56:49 17/04/2015 by gary
#268 Posted: 00:26:00 18/04/2015
Rainbow Dash's head still tilted to the side now held the facial expression that imitated her cocked head, "Dis she tell you why you wet given the horn?" She added still hovering just above the roof as she always had, but dropped to her hooves feeling she was going to be here for a few minutes while she listened to Gary and tried to form a plan of action.
---
#269 Posted: 03:10:37 18/04/2015 | Topic Creator
"oops"gary Sparkle smile."I forgot wipe my horn".He teleport to his room.
---
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#270 Posted: 03:18:52 18/04/2015
"So he was a Pegasus that learned to use Magic?" Echo asked, as he tilted his head in confusion as Gary teleported away. "Maybe all Alicorns are like that, you know, once a 'common' kind of pony, since I heard that Princess Twilight was once a normal Unicorn."
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
#271 Posted: 03:55:24 18/04/2015
I was waiting to be patched up from the hit
---
#272 Posted: 07:10:54 18/04/2015 | Topic Creator
"Alicorns?"Starlight said.
---
#273 Posted: 07:14:13 18/04/2015
"You know, ponies with both a horn and wings, like Luna, Celestia, Cadence and Twilight." Echo said, trying not to sound even a bit condescending.
---
#274 Posted: 07:59:15 18/04/2015 | Topic Creator
suddenly,Evil Sonata Dusk kidnapping Echo and Starlight.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:01:27 18/04/2015 by gary
#275 Posted: 08:27:49 19/04/2015 | Topic Creator
"Hi Cadance"Gary Sparkle said.
---
#276 Posted: 13:08:34 19/04/2015
((I'm not really sure I have a reaction to 'your character is kidnapped without even a chance to fight back'.))
---
#277 Posted: 15:17:24 19/04/2015
I was laying down, wondering who would come in to help me, would be Echo, my first friend, that doctor that healed my leg, or would it be Princess Candance, the Princess of Love?
---
#278 Posted: 11:07:56 20/04/2015 | Topic Creator
"wonder where is my scroll?"Gary Sparkle said.
---
#279 Posted: 15:41:02 20/04/2015
OOC: I'm waiting on Wyrstel so I can have all of my characters acting in the same time frame
---
#280 Posted: 03:06:44 21/04/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: ok,I wait.
---
#281 Posted: 06:06:19 21/04/2015
As Alex frees Jaxe, he does his best to defend his comrade, however, they are completely outnumbered. Alexander was in for a big surprise with what he just said: These soldiers may be tough, but that is only their armor. They do not have the capability to combat a simple device. Then again, they may not be mentally attached to their armor, like my nerve plate. I will have to free them, a wrong measurement could quickly kill them. One of the pegasus does a potentially lethal spinning spiral straight for him, before preforming a back flip and clashing blades with him, just as he strikes. Another that is fighting Jaxe, the two of them are engaged in a fierce aerial fight. What is the true answer about the skills of these soldiers, they are veterans. They have skill equal to Alex. How? No one knows.

Meanwhile the giant steel pony shrinks to the size of a normal stallion. Removing his visor for a moment, a face that Alexander, never wanted to see, smiles at him. Pale blue eyes glisten in the light and chestnut red mane blows in the wind.

"Hello, Alexander. Did you miss me? Your comrades make such wonderful puppets for me to do with what I please," he says, with smirk. His own sword glints in the light as he prepares to fight.
#282 Posted: 13:21:29 21/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Gary Sparkle gallop to Cadance.
---
#283 Posted: 15:56:01 21/04/2015
Cadence hadn't broken her concentration in shielding Alex with her magic, "Rainbow Dash," she started just as the Pegasus flew over, "Can you find Twilight for me? We're going to need all the help he can get," Cadence stepped forward to make it a little easier to see more of the area below.

"Last I heard she was off to visit you in the Crystal Kingdom," She turned to Gary now, "Gary, do you know where your sister is?"

--

Gulaven was zooming through the castle to the throne room in search of the passage Lightfoot had told him about. Behind the royal chairs and down a stairway hidden by the tapestry.

--

Alex found himself in a particular bind as he was pushing for his shield below them. He spun quickly letting his wings tuck in to free fall, when he had a moment of bliss, he spotted the metal pony's smaller form. Going into a role just as he landed, he jumped back over his shield to retrieve it. Pulling it out of the concrete walkway, he readied it on his left wing as usual for ground combat, "You've come back for round two?"
---
#284 Posted: 16:48:44 21/04/2015
((I think I'm going to just drop out of this roleplay, since I feel like people don't want me to be doing anything with the posts I make, from Discord's large posts being discounted with a single sentence, to Echo being auto-hit kidnapped... in a single sentence.))
---
#285 Posted: 18:51:43 21/04/2015
I was waiting to be healed "S-somebody..." I said
---
#286 Posted: 01:43:02 22/04/2015
OOC: Well Gary is the original GM, so kind of can't go against what he says happens, and as far as Discord's magic goes, even a simple shield spell can block his tricks(reference the appearance episodes, season 2 intro). As for Echo, I could have some guards, Cauldron maybe, follow closely behind to find out who Sonata Dusk is? I though Wyrstel was going to continue working with you Eyebrawler, but I have a whole force here myself(Factory faculty), so if I need to I could cover that side of the field.
---
#287 Posted: 02:12:54 22/04/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: In the episode 3 in part 1 after part 2 continu .it that right
---
#288 Posted: 02:27:47 22/04/2015
The enemy leader smiles at Alexander and charges forward, their blades clash with a loud clang. As they wage battle against one another, Jaxe, struggles against the remaining eleven mech-soldiers that are his comrades and friends.

As Austin calls out for help, Midnight trots over and touches him with her horn. Violet light engulfs her entire horn as she works at healing the changeling. Swishing her black mane and tail, Midnight works on Austin's injuries.
#289 Posted: 03:15:48 22/04/2015
As Echo was being pulled away, he struggled to break free of the ropelike bonds that had suddenly grasped him. Desperate to escape, he wished there was some way, any way that he could escape, before his eyes lit up with realization. They could only handle so much stress, and a sudden reallocation of his body mass might, just might, make an escape possible. He clenched his eyes as an intense pain shot through his front hooves, as they began to expand in size, the ropes straining and fraying as his front arms began to become large and bearlike in appearance, and his hooves became shaped more like a Diamond Dog's paws, with large claws at the end of each digit. He inched one of his new claws between two of the rope's strands, before tugging sharply on one breaking it. The pressure the rest of his body put on the bonds unraveled the rope almost instantly, allowing him to kick off and soar towards the skies unimpeded.
---
#290 Posted: 03:20:02 22/04/2015
Alexander doesn't seem to be phased by the heat of battle, combining counters using his shield with non-lethal strikes with his other wing when he found an opening, and even kicking was implemented into this dance. The AI within the helm would point out oncoming strikes, allowing him brief milo-seconds to react, "Magic barrier sustaining heavy integrity loss. Normal exposure emanate."

"Let it break on its own, it's only getting in my way," the suit would send steam up, intentionally directed toward the enemy, to relieve and regain pressure to the many parts that were enhancing his striking power, along with sustaining the hits absorbed by the tower shield.
---
#291 Posted: 04:15:55 22/04/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: well,I got waiting co gm reply.

"my sister want visit me"Gary Sparkle said to Cadance.
---
#292 Posted: 05:44:48 22/04/2015
My injuries started to heal "Thank you ma'am, but I still don't understand why you ponies are being different than the others I've met" I said
---
#293 Posted: 06:03:16 22/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Princess Twilight Sparkle visit her brother.
---
#294 Posted: 19:04:50 22/04/2015
"Twilight," she held her magic up as much as she could, seeing Twilight gave her a slight boost, whether it was mood or excitement, it didn't really matter it just helped her overall, "We have a dire situation. Canterlot has been struck by an unknown hostile force, we need you help," she did the signature Sunshine, sunshine Ladybugs awake' dance with Twilight.
---
#295 Posted: 00:49:23 23/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Princess Twilight also dance too."sunshine sunshine lady bugs awake"she giggles and Twilight lay on carpet.
---
#296 Posted: 00:57:04 23/04/2015
Even as battle wages against Alexander and the mysterious enemy leader, as well as Jaxe and the remaining eleven mech-soldiers, the armored guards and unicorns do not become involved. They are staying true to their word, beneath the white flag of truce. However if the offer is not taken, war with commence.
#297 Posted: 01:38:23 23/04/2015
"You come to try for peace, but go berserk from a few comments," Alexander added as they made a fierce blade lock. Alex pulled his sword back quickly to bring his wing around to use the shield as a side strike.

--

Gulaven had reached the described destination, repeating the password to have the door open before him, I was wondering what they filled this space with. This passage had been here for years, this lab must be only a year or two old.

--

Cadence layer down slowly keeping concentration on her magic, smiling as much as she can muster, "Do you know if your friends are safe? I know none of them live in Canterlot, but it is still possible they were attempting to visit."
---
#298 Posted: 02:04:50 23/04/2015
((Wyrstel, I replied to Midnight))
---
#299 Posted: 03:53:31 23/04/2015
The enemy leader smiles and clashes blades with Alexander. His pale blue eyes flashing in the light. Then the stranger speaks.

"What you saw, what you witnessed, was just what you wanted to see. Should you sheath your blade, I shall do the same with mine. The tournament, the chance to fight you once again, face to face, after all these years, is all I want. However, I serve another, who wishes for even more. Astrello will be his, one way or another," he says with a smirk.

Midnight nuzzles Austin and smiles.

"Those others ponies didn't know you so well. I do and as do the others. You are our friend and we love you," she says.

As Gulaven reaches the place and produces the right password, some of the wall disappears and forms a large archway. Within the archway, Gulaven sees a large desk with a single tan colored pegasus mare with chesnut red mane and tail, typing away at a computer. A nice lounge with nice chairs and sofas surrounds it. Cameras and turrets swivel are watching him as he enters. The pegasus mare looks up from her work and upon seeing Gulaven, she speaks.

"Oh, Doctor, what a pleasant surprise. Welcome, please have a seat, she says indicating to a comfortable chair that emerges out of the floor. What can I do for you sir," the pegasus mare asks, with a polite bow.
#300 Posted: 04:19:56 23/04/2015 | Topic Creator
"I gladly you visiting my sister"Gary Sparkle said to Cadence as he hop around circle and he nearly forgot when Gary Sparkle's face blush."....."
---
First | Previous | Page 6 of 9 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me