Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 4 of 9 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Siege of Canterlot Role play [CLOSED]
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#151 Posted: 04:02:28 06/04/2015
Inside the infirmary, Lightfoot remains unconscious. His eyes are closed, but he is wrapped heavily in bandages. His wings however are the worst of all his injuries. In fact of all the casualties of the battle, he is the worst.
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#152 Posted: 04:27:38 06/04/2015
"Well, its not the worst thing you could have Echo" I said as I finally was done healing and got on my own hooves "Thanks again"
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#153 Posted: 04:37:52 06/04/2015
"Mhmm, no problem!" Echo said, smiling. "You're pretty cool yourself... growing up, I hadn't heard much good things about changelings, but you seem fine to me."
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
#154 Posted: 04:43:28 06/04/2015
"I never thought I'd say this, but do you want to be my best friend?" I asked
---
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11327
#155 Posted: 04:43:42 06/04/2015 | Topic Creator
"Princess Luna has recover"Princess Celestia asked royal guards to bring Austin,Gary Sparkle."come in"."are you ok,your highness?"Gary Sparkle said to Luna and he bows."no need bow,chin up"Princess Luna said to Gary Sparkle.
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
#156 Posted: 04:52:00 06/04/2015
"Er, um... I kinda just met you, but... would you want to be normal friends?" Echo said, giving an awkward smile. "We'll get there, though."
---
#157 Posted: 05:09:23 06/04/2015
"Ok" I said before following Gary "H-hello?"
---
#158 Posted: 05:13:34 06/04/2015
Echo followed closely behind Austin, fearful of what the princesses would think of him if they could sense what he really was.
---
#159 Posted: 05:17:41 06/04/2015 | Topic Creator
"hi"Princess Luna.Rainbow Dash's friend fall infront Echo."oof oops"Rainbow Dash shy.
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:24:39 06/04/2015 by gary
#160 Posted: 05:21:37 06/04/2015
"So, why did you want to see me?" I asked nervously
---
#161 Posted: 05:49:31 06/04/2015
"Oh, um, hi." Echo said, as he helped the pony that had fallen in front of him.
---
#162 Posted: 06:07:28 06/04/2015 | Topic Creator
"sit next to me"Princess Luna said while she touch her left wings."ow"."hello"Rainbow Dash said
---
#163 Posted: 06:29:39 06/04/2015
"I... I feel like I've seen you before." Echo said, before looking funnily through the fourth wall at the forum readers. He turned back to her. "You're... you're the only Pegasi to pull off a Sonic Rainboom... what was it... Rainbow Bash?"
---
#164 Posted: 06:46:26 06/04/2015 | Topic Creator
"not only pegasi"Rainbow Dash said."Gary Sparkle is pegasus too and he is highly trained wonderbolt and weapon expert of Royal Guards's Spear untill then he going back to Canterlot"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:24:00 06/04/2015 by gary
#165 Posted: 16:00:19 06/04/2015
I walked over and sat next to Luna, getting nervous "Please don't hurt me" I said
---
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#166 Posted: 17:03:36 06/04/2015
Gulaven had heard the familiar voice, "Rainbow Dash, I should have known your adventurous ways would bring you here," he said entering the room with a slight grin as he looked at the Rainbow Pegasus, "You come un-armed though. You do realize the extent of this situation don't you?"

Alex had gone to the infirmary with many of the other Factory guards and medical personnel, "Repairing any equipment as needed," he would reply to anypony who questioned his presence, in such armor, it was apparent he was not medical staff at all, so the questions arose quite often. He made it a routine to walk by Lightfoot every so often to get visual assurance of the guard captain's safety, "He is a friend to some factory staff, it is only right I protect him as much he would for us. All casualties are my priority by orders of the doctor."

Torch and Cauldron walked the destroyed hall, "Haven't had action like this is years," Torch exclaimed stretching his limbs, his armor was stained with blood and dents.

"You never told me how you mange to come out without a scratch. I've seen you take stab after stab, and you never slow down," Cauldron, the dark blue Pegasus questioned his teammates ability to survive the most brutal of fights.

"If I told you, you wouldn't believe me. I barely understand it myself to be honest," Torch replied stepping over ruble as he made his way toward the main doors. Some fires were still burning from the knocked over torches. Cauldron had a thought at this moment, a dark thought, but it would prove his theory about the Pegasus that fought at his side. As they drew near one of the thicker flames that was being tended to by other pegasi, attempting to put it out. Cauldron, with his larger body mass, shoved Torch into the blaze.

The action caught Torch off guard so his wings became useless fast. He tried to jump out, but Cauldron would punch him back in. Torch yelled a lot for help, but nopony could reach him or Cauldron. Gulaven had just entered an area out of earshot from the commotion, and the other RF guards had all been stationed about the castle, so it wouldn't be easy for them to hear the event.

This drug on for a minute, but Torch hadn't stopped trying to get out. The feathers on his wings had been scorched away, keeping him grounded. When Cauldron had given up on the task, the results shocked him more than he thought it would, "You are still breathing... And walking," he commented, pointing to Torch behind the hold of those who managed to restrain him, "Tall me how you've become immortal," his voice both angry and scared.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#167 Posted: 21:29:56 06/04/2015
Midnight limps over to a chair and sits down. Her right front leg is bandaged up. Other than that she has minor cuts, which have been tended to. Her sapphire blue eyes gleam in the light. Just beside my big sis, Princess Luna, I am sitting down, watching her. She is not hurt too badly, but still I don't like seeing her hurt. Stretchers with pony bodies, covered completely with sheets, leave the infirmary, being carried on the backs of two ponies. Many brave stallions and mares have died today. Then there is excitement in the infirmary. A unicorn nurse, gallops over to the Princesses and Dr. Gulaven.

"Come quickly, he's conscious. Captain Lightfoot has awoken. He has pulled through," she says excitedly.
#168 Posted: 03:44:00 07/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Princess Luna walking to Lightfoot.
---
#169 Posted: 16:00:23 07/04/2015
Gulaven, with his unanswered question to the rainbow Pegasus, stayed behind. The Royal Guard Captain was being tended to well, and the whole infirmary is being guarded by both factory guards and their most elite soldier, the Black Knight. Gulaven walked over to greet his dear friend, Rainbow Dash, for she was family, not by blood, but their were close in the Rainbow Factory's hay days, "I can have your usual armor brought down upon request, it has a few new tweaks, but they explain themselves."

--

Alexander had his visor up, and the chin/face guard down as he roamed the roam before stopping next to Lightfoot who had awoken only a few seconds ago, "Excuse our inefficient serum supply, it is complicated to make and the ingredients are much harder to come by," he paused for a second, shook his head with a grin, "I don't need to talk like a soldier all the time," he said somewhat to himself, "So Captain, how-"

His speech was cut off by an emergency call, "Cauldron through TorchWood into a fire. He wouldn't let him out, but we restrained him... Wait... He's... He's not even hurt... How?" The com went quiet for a second, "You guys won't believe this. If you are hearing this and you are currently not assigned to a post, come to the great hall. We have a troubling discovery."

Alex let the visor slide down over his eyes and the internal display started streaming footage of the event from Cauldron's helm cam, "Torch?" He exclaimed stepping away from the Captain.

OOC: You don't have to follow this little scene, I'm just doing a short side scene that will give these guards a little more character to the story.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#170 Posted: 19:03:06 07/04/2015
"Luna... Its ok if I stay here after everything is over... Right?" I asked as I followed her
---
#171 Posted: 19:09:41 07/04/2015
"I'd like to, as well." Echo said, giving a nervous smile. "I mean, I've lived in Cloudsdale for as long as I remember, but I feel like I can do good here."

Name: Discord
Species: Draconequus
Personality: A mischevious and manipulative trickster, who prides himself on his showmanship and dramatics. He loves pulling pranks with his chaotic magics, preferring to save serious attitudes for serious situations. While he was formerly arrogant towards ponies, he has come to respect them. Don't forget, he's incredibly modest, in fact, he's the most modest being in all of Equestria! Okay, fine, Discord, I'll be sure to write that down. He also shares Pinkie Pie's love of gazing through the fourth wall.
History: Former villain, and ally to the Princess of Friendship through many trials.
Appearance: LINK
Other: Can warp reality to an indeterminable degree, although the degree to how much he acts is very chaotic.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:19:04 07/04/2015 by Wolfgang
#172 Posted: 22:00:24 07/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Princess Luna walk beside Austin."about Gary Sparkle's helmet and his elements of harmony"Princess Luna asked Gulaven."ouch,my left wings"she touch her left wing.
---
#173 Posted: 22:05:10 07/04/2015
"Is there anything I can do to help heal your injuries Luna?" I asked
---
#174 Posted: 22:49:48 07/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Princess Luna open her left wings."heal my wings"Princess Luna close her eyes and she stand still.
---
#175 Posted: 23:18:16 07/04/2015
OOC: Gary, would you mind if I took control of Rainbow Dash?

Torch shook himself off with an angered look about his visible face. There were no burn markings over any part of his body, and his wings feathers begs to grow back almost instantly after leaving the flames, "I said I don't know!" He called out, "And if I did," he threw his helmet off, "I probably wouldn't be here now."

Cauldron had been restrained willingly at this point, "You could have at least said something. Can you tell me this though, how long have you been alive?"

Torch just stared at the pony he earlier considered a friend, "Long enough," his eyes glanced over the battle ridden guard before he walked away.

Cauldron turned around to walk the opposite direction, "I've worked with him for almost ten years, his appearance never seemed to change," he said to himself as he made his way toward the stairway. Alex would have bumped into the guard if it wasn't for the camera feed he was able to receive, "Whoa big guy, do those things let you see at all?"

The shaded lens of the helmet visor faded to a clear glass, "They do not impair my sight," the visor then retracted into the helmet, "I heard the transmission, what events have transpired up here?"

Cauldron was quick to open his mouth, but he closed it slowly, gritting his teeth, "It was nothing. Just... Just a prank by an un discipline soldier is all," his gaze turning slowly to the armor plating upon the machine armored Pegasus.

"I think I see one now," Alexander replied as his eyes never left Cauldron, "TorchWood, he is not from our time. Data logs show his repeated appearances throughout history," this made Cauldron look up to the Black Knight's face. The bright blue artificial eyes glaring back without a single blink, "He has taken many names, and has been quite the hero many times over. Little is truly known about him, he can only spread lies and hidden truths. There is no evidence that can state his claims are false, same for them ever being true," Alex's eyes jumped over to look down the great hall to where Torch was sitting in the open with the few pegasi around him, "He is protected by the Doctor, so tests were never conducted. Even a blood draw would have been punishable."

Cauldron turned away, "That doesn't explain why he has kept it from us."

"I believe," Alex started turning back to Cauldron, "He doesn't keep it secret to hide who he is, I believe he hides it to try and be normal. I, myself, was not always a perfect soldier. Over five years of non-stop training went into operating this suit to the capacity I currently run on. I would have never been assigned this armor if it wasn't for somepony I love," he turned his head to the right as the neck guard drew back some, "She was convinced I was against her once, and almost killed me," a large metallic panel covered a great area of the side of his neck, and reached back toward his mane, "She had damaged a nerve, causing a surge within my nerve system, making me blind," his bright blue, glowing eyes, glanced down to Cauldron, "These are not real eyes," the irises flashed to dim green, then went blank. Only the black dots of the pupils remained, but the blue returned slowly in a circular pattern, "We all have our differences, but we all want to fit in. I owe the factory too much to give up now," the visor dropped, and the neck guard slid back into place as the chin plate raised up to cover his whole nose, and the majority of his face, "They gave me the means to repay my debt, and I will not fail."

Cauldron, now staring at the suited pony, glanced over to Torch, "I guess you have a point," his eyes turned back to Alex, "I should have left it alone, but... I just had to know."
---
#176 Posted: 23:39:55 07/04/2015
"I'll try, but I don't think I can" I said as I focused, I tried to sent the love in the area through me and into Luna as a filtration system where the love would turn into healing energy
---
#177 Posted: 00:42:09 08/04/2015
Midnight limps over to Princess Luna, but stops as she sees me already there. My little horn glistens snow-white and the healing begins. Sweat falls down my face as I work my magic despite my body's physical exhaustion. After several minutes, my big sis, Luna's wing is healed. I lean on her leg for support as I finish the healing process.

Meanwhile in the infirmary, Lightfoot looks from his bed to see the others beside him. Trying to sit up in bed and cringing in pain, the medical staff, push him gently back down. He is not in condition for such movement. His entire body is heavily bandaged. It will probably be some time before he is ready for action again.

"Princess, I didn't see you. I apologize about my condition, your highness. I value the safety of others over mine. I surrendered my safety for others."
#178 Posted: 00:45:02 08/04/2015
"Listen... I don't know a lot about magic, but I can give it a shot, especially for a Princess." Echo followed, as he closed his eyes, before they snapped right open. They started to glow with chaotic energies, as he channeled the same power the Changeling was using, adding to the speed of the Changeling's healing powers.
---
#179 Posted: 01:15:17 08/04/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: you control Rainbow Dash.sure

"how long when my helmet repair?"Gary sparkle said.
---
#180 Posted: 02:27:20 08/04/2015
When I saw Luna was healed, I directed the energy to the others in the room "I don't know how long I can keep this up" I thought as the energy died down, I hugged Luna after I stopped "I'm sorry if this is strange, but I think what I did may have made me fall in love with you Princess, or something like that, I'm not sure, I just suddenly want you to be happy" I explained, not completely knowing what I had done
---
#181 Posted: 02:50:59 08/04/2015
((Is my second character approved?))

Echo closed his eyes, as the magical energies flowing through him died down. When they opened, they retained their normal lemony tint. Good thing nobody really noticed that, well... a Pegasus used magic, and not Pony magic at that. he thought, giving a sigh of relief.
---
#182 Posted: 03:08:20 08/04/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: accept.

"open your eyes"Gary Sparkle said to Echo.suddenly,Gary Sparkle'e eye glowing white as Twilight Sparkle did use magic.Gary Sparkle search his future in dream."where am I?" he said."your highness,wakeup"Starlight said to Gary Sparkle.
---
#183 Posted: 07:35:15 08/04/2015
Echo gave Gary a perplexed look as he looked into Gary's glowing eyes, not quite sure what to make of what was happening. "Is he... going to be okay?"
---
#184 Posted: 09:01:31 08/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Gary Sparkle shake his head."I found underground in Canterlot from my future dream"Gary Sparkle said.
---
#185 Posted: 14:02:26 08/04/2015
OOC: cool

Rainbow Dash nodded sharply with a slim grin, "Wherever the factory fights, I knew you would be there as well," she then glanced at her hooves, "To be honest, I'm still a bit scared," her gleaming eyes came back up to me Dr. Gulaven, "But I am ready to fight if it is to protect my friends," she smiled brightly now, "Plus I just know this is gong to be awesome!"

Gulaven reached over to pat her head, "I see your foolish adventurers spirit is still kicking," he stood up and made his way to the doorway to see Alex, fully suited standing with Cauldron, "But this is a war, not some adventure," he looked back, "Your mother would never forgive me if you were hurt on my account," he motioned to the Black Knight, "You will be accompanied by Alexander, along with the Captain of the Royal Guard."

"I don't need a baby sitter, uncle," she trotted over, "I'll just stick close to you. Besides, you know how I get when... Well you know," her expression dropped for a second, "But," she flared up again, "This time around it is for a great cause. Let's go," she trotted off toward the stairs. Gulaven was sure to follow, he only hesitated for a moment. He was glad to see Rainbow Dash again, but he is worried for her, she is reckless, but full of positive spirit.
---
#186 Posted: 14:14:57 08/04/2015 | Topic Creator
"over here,Rainbow Dash"Gary Sparkle said."did you remember me"when he fly strange to underground.
---
#187 Posted: 15:53:49 08/04/2015
Rainbow halted hearing the familiar voice, "Gary, of course," she replied with her usual adventurous pepped up tone, "Why wouldn't I? I mean you kind of have my element of harmony ya know," she approached the stallion regularly, nothing fancy, nothing courtly, "What's up?"
---
#188 Posted: 19:29:35 08/04/2015
I continued to hug Luna "Please say something to me" I said
---
#189 Posted: 21:20:40 08/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Princess Luna hug back to Austin."I remember element of harmony"Gary Sparkle said.
---
#190 Posted: 21:42:04 08/04/2015
I was surprised when Luna hugged back "I guess you do like me Luna" I said as I relaxed into Luna's warm embrace
---
#191 Posted: 22:34:09 08/04/2015
Meanwhile many hours have passed and there is no sign of the steel giant or his army. Outside the city is smoking and much of it lies in ruins. Townsfolk are rushing about putting out fires and wheeling the dead to be buried later.

Inside the palace, I have fallen asleep in a chair beside my big sis, Luna and Austin. My little wings are folded at my side and I am curled in a little ball. Every now and then my ears twitch as I sleep.
#192 Posted: 22:46:51 08/04/2015 | Topic Creator
"of course yes"Princess Luna."let rebuild ponyvill"
---
#193 Posted: 23:14:08 08/04/2015
"If you're looking for someone to lift a hammer, I certainly could lend a paw, or a claw..." a mysterious, yet familiar voice called out, followed by a flash of light. When the light cleared, a figure that was unmistakenly the embodiment of chaos, Discord himself, stepped forth, wearing a construction worker vest and a hard hat. "That is... if a manicure is in order once I'm done." he said, before his eyes met Princess Luna's. "Oh, hello! It's been ages, Luna!" he said, responding with a bow, as a golden necklace dangled from his neck, just barely visible from between the vest's sides. The centerpiece of the necklace, however, was a green gem, unmistakenly in the shape of a hurricane.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:21:55 08/04/2015 by Wolfgang
#194 Posted: 23:30:26 08/04/2015
I looked at Discord "If you want, I can help you rebuild, this is my new home after all" I said with a smile
---
#195 Posted: 01:26:37 09/04/2015
"Discord!?" Dash exclaimed flying up to his head area, "And where have you been all this time?" She crssed her hooves as she floats about in the air next to him.

Gulaven stepped over to Gary, "With many resources coming to aid the city, your helmet will be repaired with some time. The completion is indeterminable at the time, but it is in the hooves of our finest replicators back I the labs of the Rainbow Factory," he sat next to the recently titled prince, "You've grown quite big since we last met. If you remember me that far back at all."
---
#196 Posted: 01:30:22 09/04/2015
OC: What prince, is he talking to?
#197 Posted: 01:46:50 09/04/2015
"Oh, Dashy, I've been a little here, a little there, a little everywhere... except here. I didn't really want to get involved with the war, I'm sure you'll understand. " Discord said, leaning backward with his hands crossed behind his head. "Until now, at least... I've cleaned up my act quite a bit since the 'Tirek' incident."

Echo nervously stepped up towards Discord, gulping rather conspicuously before speaking up. "W-what makes you think that we'll trust a Draconequus like you?"

Discord took one look at the grey-and-lemon pegasus before bursting out into raucous laughter. "Oh, oh my... that is, that is just too funny! Ahaha! Listen, up, little pegasus..." he said, punctuating his words with a wink, "...you see, the Elements of Harmony aren't the only such forces of power in Equestria..." he tapped the amulet around his neck "...and I managed to obtain a bit of Trust myself, with no lack of irony."
---
#198 Posted: 03:18:53 09/04/2015
"You have some of one of the Elements?" I asked "How is that possible Discord sir?" I was nervous, I knew Discord could easily turn me into a banana if he wanted to
---
#199 Posted: 04:08:49 09/04/2015 | Topic Creator
"before we rebuild a city"Princess Luna said."follow me,gary Sparkle"Gary Sparkle follow Luna.
---
#200 Posted: 04:17:01 09/04/2015
Discord smiled as we walked over to Austin. "Oh, young changeling, it was quite simple... the old me was a pretty bad, if still dashingly handsome, guy that you couldn't trust for five seconds, and I thought likewise of ponies... but Princess Twilight and, well, Fluttershy mostly, they showed me that wasn't the case... that I could put my faith in my friends, and in turn, I showed them that they could trust me... it wasn't until later that my element would reveal its true nature, but apparently anypony that exemplifies such a virtue has a chance to claim one... it's quite fascinating, really..."
---
First | Previous | Page 4 of 9 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me