Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 9 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Siege of Canterlot Role play [CLOSED]
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#101 Posted: 21:21:30 27/03/2015
Torch jumped over to Lightfoot's wounded side, "The prince is safe, our finest soldier is with him now," he was back and forth defending the guard captain, "Gulaven is," a line of attackers were shot down by the plasma based rifle as the familiar dark Pegasus walked up, two other dark armored Pegasus guards following behind him, "Right here."

"Captain," The doctor nodded to the wounded guard, "If you make it out, we can treat your wounds," he turned around aiming his mechanical limb targeting ponies as they approached, "Get to the passages, the factory guards are taking the skies back. If you can get to the roof, there should be transport."

The Black Knight continued to predict the attack patters, following the sensors and alerts as the battle strategies changed. Non-stop slaughter without a change in speed, looking un-fatigued, as if the whole thing was a simple chore done day by day, "I suggest you start learning," mid-battle the visor scanned the data base for information on changelings.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#102 Posted: 22:01:15 27/03/2015
Here's my sheet.
Name: Echo
Appearance: A Draconequus with the ability to alter his form (limited to bestial forms, and a specific pony form). Normally appears as a grey pegasus pony with lemon-colored mane, but his 'true' form is a bear-like body, a lupine head, lionlike mane, bull horns, bat ears and wings, a reptilian tail with a sharklike fin, clawed arms covered in canid fur, and hooved pony feet.

Personality: Friendly, calm, devoted to others, has strong values. Is incredibly fearful of his pony friends finding out what he truly is. Is not good under stressful situations, and can't keep his form as a pony when stressed out enough.
History: A somewhat young Draconequus that was raised by a pair of pegasi, he tries his best to fit in as a pony, and be friends with the ponies he's grown up with.
Other: He hasn't yet awoken to the Chaos-related abilities of the most infamous member of his species, however, he does have the ability to copy others' abilities (Magic, ect...) but only during and shortly after they've used such abilities (without practice, at least. If he trains long enough in using a skill, he can acquire it for his own use). As a side effect of this ability, he temporarily gains an image of their cutie mark on his own flank, in place of his own.
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11327
#103 Posted: 02:15:50 28/03/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: accept.

"how Light foot alright?"Gary Sparkle said.
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#104 Posted: 20:57:59 28/03/2015
Lightfoot nods and with Torch supporting him, they slowly make their way through the chaos. The Captain is not at all in good shape but he trusts his friend, Torch and Dr. Gulaven to get him to somewhere where he can be tended to. Lightfoot struggles to remain standing after due to the toll his wounds are having on him.

Meanwhile back with Alex, Austin and I, the great steel beast has arrived. Its eyes glisten with delight as it sees me. Smiling the steel pony speaks.

"Excellent, two to play with. This should be fun. Don't you worry, little prince, soon you will be mine," the steel pony says with a wicked smile as it removes a massive serrated scimitar from a sheath on its back, before attacking Austin and Alex at once.
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#105 Posted: 21:17:02 28/03/2015
I barely doged the attack "This guy is tough!" I said
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#106 Posted: 00:05:16 29/03/2015
Alex, slammed his shield into the concrete floor to block the attack. Just as the stoke hit, causing the shield to bend somewhat, breaking the concrete, he lifted it away as his wing pulled it back up to his back. Making his first step back, the suit's left front hoof cuff gripped the table Astrello was under, and flung it overhead directly at the steel pony. The table was sent flying, targeting the face to obstruct view, for Alexander was actually just behind hit with sword pointed strait forward with great intent of hitting an eye.

"Keep on your hooves you," Torch pushed Lightfoot back up a few times, as Gulaven was clearing a path with his weapon and the two guards that had joined him. Amidst the fighting, Gulaven's mechanical limb opened the syringe storage port, a revolving dispenser stuck out next to the weapon's sights. It had two full syringes and one empty, with 2 blank ports available. A small mechanical arm came up behind one that was full, latched onto the backside of the syringe. Spinning around to aim at Lightfoot, "I apologize for being so sudden," he said quickly. The latched syringe launched from the revolving holder to strike Lightfoot's chest, the inch long needle stuck its mark, injecting the serum directly into the blood stream, "Don't let me have wasted that," he said just before turning back to the onslaught.(same medicated serum used on Austin, the healing booster)
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#107 Posted: 00:20:34 29/03/2015
The serum slowly starts to heal some of his wounds. His wings still remain useless at his side and his most gruesome wounds remain unaltered. Still the serum does enough to allow Lightfoot to walk on his own and for a time seems to have stopped some of the blood loss. Following his friends, The Captain, makes his way towards the passages.

The steel pony sweeps the table with a free hoof, most likely hitting Alex as well. Then it slams its sword into the ground, knocking Austin, the changling to the ground. Then with its eyes glinting with delight, it moves toward me. I grab a fallen sword from an enemy soldier and prepare to defend myself. Laughing the steel pony steps closer.
#108 Posted: 03:12:11 29/03/2015 | Topic Creator
"look out"Starlight said.
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
#109 Posted: 04:30:04 29/03/2015
I slowly got up and spat out some blood "Hey! We're not done yet!" I said as I grabbed a spear that was on the ground and lunged at the mechanical menace
---
#110 Posted: 06:18:58 29/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Wolfgang
Here's my sheet.
Name: Echo
Appearance: A Draconequus with the ability to alter his form (limited to bestial forms, and a specific pony form). Normally appears as a grey pegasus pony with lemon-colored mane, but his 'true' form is a bear-like body, a lupine head, lionlike mane, bull horns, bat ears and wings, a reptilian tail with a sharklike fin, clawed arms covered in canid fur, and hooved pony feet.

Personality: Friendly, calm, devoted to others, has strong values. Is incredibly fearful of his pony friends finding out what he truly is. Is not good under stressful situations, and can't keep his form as a pony when stressed out enough.
History: A somewhat young Draconequus that was raised by a pair of pegasi, he tries his best to fit in as a pony, and be friends with the ponies he's grown up with.
Other: He hasn't yet awoken to the Chaos-related abilities of the most infamous member of his species, however, he does have the ability to copy others' abilities (Magic, ect...) but only during and shortly after they've used such abilities (without practice, at least. If he trains long enough in using a skill, he can acquire it for his own use). As a side effect of this ability, he temporarily gains an image of their cutie mark on his own flank, in place of his own.

OOC: your character already in.
---
#111 Posted: 06:23:11 29/03/2015
((Sorry, I was just trying to figure out a good place to put him in.))
---
#112 Posted: 13:26:10 29/03/2015
Being slapped to the side, the visor was flashing red with warnings, but did not slow the soldier. Finding himself flying toward a wall, in the same instant, flipped around to put his hind legs into the wall. Gears clanked, and panels slid in place as the limbs lightened and retained the tension from the impact. Using the spring style action, he launched back into the fight. Blasting off of the wall, Alex re drew his shield, and locked it onto the front left foreleg. Like a battering ram, he smashed into the side of the steel pony.

Torch looked rather clean for a guy who had been repeatedly beaten and stabbed, but the attackers didn't stop to question the spectacle, "Just a little further, the stairs shouldn't be a problem, they don't seem to have a lot of pegasi on their side."

Gulaven had pushed through a crowd of enemies and friendlies, "Go, I'll cover the rear, Torch," he had turned around to give the information, "When you get back, I need a new power cell, mine is running low, and the spare has already dried up," he added as he pulled the needle from Lightfoot's chest, "This dosage wasn't meant for such rigorous battle, but is more effective than not. I'll see to it that you get a medical evacuation, along with your soldiers... Anyone we can pull from the carnage," his glance still unmoving as earlier.
---
#113 Posted: 22:42:40 29/03/2015 | Topic Creator
darkness capture Gary Sparkle."Help!"he yelling for help
---
#114 Posted: 00:39:03 30/03/2015
Gulaven's ears twitched, "Gary is in trouble," he looked to the two guards he had found Lightfoot with, "See to it that the royal guard get to safety, along with anyone else you can reach. I'll," he turned back to Lightfoot, "Go get the boy. He is a valuable asset if Equestria is going to fall to this faction," he spread his wings, "Keep to the walls and don't let them surround you," he flew up over the crowd to locate Gary Sparkle being dragged away, "I don't have the battery power to shoot them all, looks like close quarters combat for now," his weaponized limb produced a curved machete style blade, but sharp on both side that hooked the hoof. The port closed down on the piece that held it to his limb as the doctor dropped in on top of a few of Gary's captors.
---
#115 Posted: 01:59:47 30/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Gark Sparkle's spear along with his second sword glowing."save Gary Sparkle"Starlight said she swung her sword.
---
#116 Posted: 20:43:18 30/03/2015
The steel pony kicks Austin aside as his spear bonces harmlessly off of its body. The ramming of Alex's shield against its body, pushes it some but still it advances toward me. Sweeping its hoof, it knocks Alex out of the air and to the ground. Then the steel pony swings its sword at the two, determined to get me for itself.

Lightfoot gallops over to the others, pushing them away from the beast. "We cannot win, we must fall back. The members of his platoon, have joined the group. All have suffered injuries, but none like Lightfoot. Midnight and her comrades are also battling their way through the horde toward the passages. I jump onto Lightfoot's back as we flee the scene. Angrily the steel pony swings his sword at the large group, determined to not only stop them but secure me, his treasure. Lightfoot moves in front to deflect the swing with his own sword, but is smashed into the wall, with a sickening crunch as the sword drives him into it. The Captain tries to stand but cries out in agony. This time it is not just flesh that is damaged, but bone. Saving the two warriors has cost Lightfoot his legs. Broken bone rips through his flesh as his leg bones fracture due to the impact. As his comrades as well as the others move to aide, him, The Captain shakes his head. Go now, get to safety," he says before the steel giant, trots up to him. Then it does something that no one is prepared for, it kneels and bows politely to Lightfoot.

"You truly are brave," it says before standing back up. Then it strides off toward the doors of the palace, its massive army following it as it does. The fallen as well as the wounded are gathered by their comrades and taken off the field. Soon the room is empty except for the bodies of the slain and the now crippled, Captain Lightfoot. Debris is scattered across the floor and large boulders, lay where they rolled. Everyone knows this is a temporary thing, that the steel beast will return to finish what he has started. Still the reprieve is something that no one would have expected.
#117 Posted: 21:08:31 30/03/2015
I was sent into a wall, which I hit so hard an impression of my body, when I fell to the floor, I broke through a table, my entire body was injured severely and I was spitting up blood, I fell unconscious shortly after
---
#118 Posted: 21:18:45 30/03/2015
Echo was busy putting his armor on, before he heard a crash from the other side of the wall. He hastily finished throwing on his armor, before he rushed out the door, to see what had made the impact.
---
#119 Posted: 01:24:09 31/03/2015
Alexander got to his hooves as the room cleared out so randomly, "Severe damage to abdomen compartment," an AI voice spoke to the knight as he pushed to reach Lightfoot. Sparks shot from the suit as it moved.

Wincing from a pinch and a shock, Alex angrily replied, "Disengage damaged components."

"Warning, user abdomen will be exposed to surface damage,"

"Just do it!" Some pieces dropped off and some shot off from his waist and hip area. The spinal adaptor kept the rear half operational with only surface scratches, "He's not getting off that easily," he added looking to the door the enemy had just left through, "RF, this is X... Yeah, we have a moment of peace, send some medics, and some replacement panels. The doctor could use a new power cell as well," the visor lifted away to reveal his black fur and blue eyes. The jaw piece dropped too, "Roger, make it snappy."
---
#120 Posted: 03:25:55 31/03/2015
Both Alexander and Austin suffer some injuries but not as bad as Lightfoot, because they didn't take a full force swing of Titan, the steel pony's colossal sword on top of being crushed against a wall with the weight of the sword as well. Alexander should have some broken ribs from when he blocked the strike at him and some major bruising from being kicked by Titan's hoof. Austin should be really bruised with some minor cuts but nothing major. Even Midnight and the other palace guards are less wounded than The Captain.
#121 Posted: 03:37:03 31/03/2015
((Wyrstel... Can you look at post 117, I kinda ninja'd you))
---
#122 Posted: 03:38:37 31/03/2015 | Topic Creator
"grab Austin and heal him"Starlight said to Midnight.
---
#123 Posted: 03:54:51 31/03/2015
Midnight nods and limps over to Austin, healing his cuts. His bruises would have to heal on their own. Other than being battered, the changling was fine. Lightfoot, however was another case entirely. The Captain has lost consciousness due to the entirety of his wounds. I stand beside my big sises, Luna and Celestia as the fallen and wounded are gathered. The dead will be buried and the wounded tended to. So many brave soldiers, mares and stallions alike died today.
#124 Posted: 04:15:19 31/03/2015 | Topic Creator
"princess Luna's left wings were burn and she still unconsciosness"Princess Celestia said to Princess Twilight Sparkle."get cure Luna's wings"Princess Twilight cried
---
#125 Posted: 04:25:58 31/03/2015
The Princesses were not even in the fight. They were kept away from it. Only their guards and their allies were involved in the fighting. Luna and Celestia as well as Twilight, should all be fine.
#126 Posted: 05:09:12 31/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Gary Sparkle use rainbow power magic driven darkness back."what that noise from sky?"Starlight said."I heard loud wave shock"."I hope Princess Luna and my sister Twilght Sparkle alright"Gary Sparkle flew down.hiis helmet royal guard already cracked while element of harmony spear shard come off."my helmet damage"."up there,Gary Sparkle is alright"Princess Celestia said to Midnight.
---
#127 Posted: 13:04:18 31/03/2015
OOC: Wyrstel, this IS Gary's RP, I'd appreciate it if you didn't controls it so much. He said Luna was hurt, so Luna is hurt. The princesses are not naive to battle, especially Celestia.
---
#128 Posted: 19:02:17 31/03/2015
I slowly woke up, but I couldn't move from my injuries "I-is everyone... Ok?" I asked in a jagged tone, there were somethings medical technology couldn't fix on a changeling, I needed to do something I never wanted to do "Guys... I-I need some of your... L-love..." I said, getting worse
---
#129 Posted: 22:03:50 31/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Gark Sparkle walk forward to Austin."you seen alright"Gary Sparkle said.
---
#130 Posted: 22:53:58 31/03/2015
"I-I-I c-can't mov-ve... I-I d-don't wan-nt t-to do-o th-his... B-but I-I ne-eed h-help..." I said, my internal injuries were going to get worse if somepony didn't do something
---
#131 Posted: 02:36:30 01/04/2015
Several royal guards, including Midnight, slowly and carefully lift up Lightfoot. Though there are unicorns in the group, they are worn out and their magic is weak now. Still they help however they can, physically carrying the crippled captain away from the field. Lightfoot's amber eyes are now closed as after battling to remain conscious, his injuries defeated him and he lost consciousness.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:27:22 06/04/2015 by Wyrstel
#132 Posted: 02:53:30 01/04/2015
Upon seeing Gary and the injured changeling, Echo rushed forward. "Hey, are you okay-oh-oh god, I shouldn't have asked that, of course you're hurt... anyways, we need to get you to safety!" he said, offering a hoof to Austin.
---
#133 Posted: 03:37:58 01/04/2015
"I-I-I c-can't... M-move..." I said "H-h-help m-me... I-I-I n-need s-s-some l-l-love... I-I-I don't w-want t-to d-do it-t... P-please t-trust m-m-me..." I was fighting to stay awake
---
#134 Posted: 04:46:49 01/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Starlight carry Austin on her back."I would help you"Starlight said."I am first cpl of royal guards"
---
#135 Posted: 19:16:48 01/04/2015
"T-thank y-you..." I said as I started to absorb love from around me, but nothing happened
---
#136 Posted: 03:28:38 02/04/2015 | Topic Creator
"your welcome"Starlight said.
---
#137 Posted: 03:57:37 02/04/2015 | Topic Creator
A huge Shadow dragon attack Canterlot's west tower at night.Gary Sparkle heard loud."Guards,shot that huge shadow dragon down!"Gary Sparkle angry.
---
#138 Posted: 04:01:15 02/04/2015
"I-its not w-working!" I said in shock "N-nothing i-is h-happening"
---
#139 Posted: 04:06:28 02/04/2015
Echo followed along, as he was visibly freaking out. "Tell me you're going to be okay, Changeling, please! I don't want any more bloodshed from this war... please, be okay!"
---
#140 Posted: 04:12:48 02/04/2015
Echo's compassion was enough to help, it wasn't much, but it helped "My name is Austin, I only need a little more of your compassion sir"
---
#141 Posted: 04:20:29 02/04/2015 | Topic Creator
" my helmet royal guards crack and element of harmony shards came off"Gary Sparkle said.
---
#142 Posted: 04:29:42 02/04/2015
"My name is Echo... listen, just... hang in there, Austin... you're gonna be all right." Echo said, trying the best to tap into his emotions. He didn't quite know any healing spells, and even if he did, a Pegasus performing magic was sure to raise some eyebrows.
---
#143 Posted: 05:01:31 02/04/2015 | Topic Creator
"hi Echo"Gary Sparkle said.
---
#144 Posted: 19:09:29 02/04/2015
"I hope so Echo, thank you for helping me" I said as my injuries continued to heal, it was nice, like a warm blanket was on me
---
#145 Posted: 21:42:54 02/04/2015
OOC: I see... I'll let this one slide(I'm getting a hint of attitude from you), but if there is a point where you completely negate a GM's post, I will not be so easy... I've never had a problem with you before, which is the main reason I didn't do anything... Now lets carry on

There were a few new dark armored guards arriving, bringing medical supplies and replacing beaten armor for newer ones. Even the Black Knight's armor plates were restored and functioning like new. The doctor himself discharged the remaining battery life into a pony who had gone into shock, helping them live another day.

The medical staff had lighter armor on to signify that they weren't combat trained, and had strange devices that sealed wounds and covered exposed bones. They left a feeling of serenity and peace to the warriors, even if some were more sever and evacuated via Pegasus flown carts.

Gulaven approached Gary, "Your helmet, sir. It is broken, and the elements," he rubbed his chin with a hum of thought, "I could have it molded and remade, but it could take a day or two," he offered.
---
#146 Posted: 22:54:35 02/04/2015 | Topic Creator
"probobly take two"Gary Sparkle nod.
---
#147 Posted: 03:37:26 06/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Princess Luna waking up after being unconsciosness."where am I?"Princess Luna said.
---
#148 Posted: 03:46:18 06/04/2015
"It's no problem, changeling," Echo said, giving a soft smile to Austin. While he looked mostly normal, his teeth were a bit mismatched, with a couple looking more fanglike than the average pony.
---
#149 Posted: 03:49:13 06/04/2015
I looked over at Luna "I don't know myself, but I just came here" I said before looking back at Echo "I like your teeth Echo, looks great"
---
#150 Posted: 03:55:19 06/04/2015
"Oh, um... not a lot of ponies like them." Echo said, blushing. "They make me feel... different, you know?"
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 9 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me