Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
The new boy (Continued) [CLOSED]
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#1 Posted: 14:55:44 29/11/2008 | Topic Creator
So i never finished it, i'm finishing it now!

just let me finish this chapter.....

NOTE: the other half is in "The new boy" topic.
#2 Posted: 17:25:48 01/12/2008 | Topic Creator
THE NEW BOY

Spyro trudged through thick mud, Neon and Cynder did the same. It had been raining for 3 and a half days now.
“When will this rotten weather ever stop?” Cynder growled.
“At least its giving Spyro’s coat a wash” Neon grinned.
“Watch it thunder bird” Spyro sniggered back.
Neon glared at Spyro, Spyro glared at Neon. Cynder sighed.

Spyro was fed up, it was raining, Cynder had left him, Neon was a total jerk and he hadn’t seen Sparx in days. He growled at himself quietly and stomped angrily into a muddy puddle. He watched the water slide down his leg and trying to resist the urge to fling water soaked mud at Neon when Cynder gasped. Spyro looked up and saw nothing , until he looked at Neon, who was standing very still and darting his eyes side to side, looking for danger.
“What’s up Neon? You allergic to rain water?”
“Shut up Spyro!” Neon whispered.

After some while Neon turned to a muddy, leaf scattered path.
“We should take this way, it will be safer”
“But that’s the long way!” Spyro protested “It will be quicker if we take this way!” he snapped, pointing his horns to a less muddy path.
“What’s wrong? Scared of getting a little wet?” Neon said, spitefully.
“Come on Spyro!” Cynder grunted walking towards the path Neon had chosen.

Spyro had had enough, Neon was taking everything he had ever fought for, wanted or loved, this really was his last warning.
“Neon…were going THIS way”
“I don’t think so…”

Suddenly Spyro leapt forward, crashing into Neon and slashing him with his claws.
“Spyro! Stop!” Cynder shouted, but Spyro was filled with rage and anger to powerful to listen.

When Neon realised he was being attacked, he butted Spyro with his horns, sending him flying into a tree. Spyro growled and flung himself onto Neon, scratching, biting and using all element he could use.

The real fight had started.
Nalemor Ripto Gems: 789
#3 Posted: 22:00:52 04/12/2008
smilie!!!!!!! KIlL NEON SPYRO!!! Write more!! smilie
#4 Posted: 16:40:09 06/12/2008 | Topic Creator
Spyro slashed with his claws, tearing, biting, scratching, anything to stop this dragon from winning. Neon used his ice breath and continuously hit Spyro with his tail and claws.
“SPYRO! NEON! STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!” Cynder was screeching but nothing she said could put the two dragons off their blood coated fight. Spyro gave a heavy blow at Neon but missed him at a inch, Neon dived at Spyro with his sharp horns but Spyro hit him the side.

Suddenly, when Spyro was about the crush Neon into the ground, Cynder came rushing to his rescue. She charged into the two wrestling dragons, Butting them with the six horns, hitting mostly Spyro.

Spyro went flying through the air, until he hit a sharp rock. He opened his eyes, all he could see was red, thick blood, dripping down his forehead and out from his nose.
“that’ll teach you to try and win a fight against me!” Said a familiar blue dragon with a smirk, even though he hadn’t actually won the fight.

Spyro growled, slowly he rose to his feet, staggering a bit, he took to the skies.
“Who needs friends?!” He said to himself, miffed about what Cynder had done.

Thanks! thought no one cared.
#5 Posted: 16:43:37 06/12/2008
Yeah, thats how my threads are. Nobody posts on them. Anyway, great new chapter smilie
#6 Posted: 16:44:43 06/12/2008 | Topic Creator
Sorry its a bit short, writing more now (bored)
#7 Posted: 16:46:54 06/12/2008
Alright, I can wait smilie
#8 Posted: 16:55:10 06/12/2008 | Topic Creator
Cynder sadly stared at the night sky, she liked Spyro, she didn’t mean to hurt him, just to stop the fight.
“Come on Cynder!” Neon barked “Who cares about that low life dragon?!”
Cynder was quiet, then slowly, anger filling her, she said
“I do”
And flew off into the midnight sky.

Spyro was still angry, and flapped his way angrily around the trees of the forest, they hadn’t been far from Malefor’s lair when they had been together, and Spyro was now slowly making his way to it.

Neon on the other hand, was determined to get there first, to beat Malefor first, to show Cynder that Spyro WAS a low life, stupid weak dragon. Not the Amazing, handsome, powerful dragon the prophesies said so. He quickly zoomed over a bottomless trench when he heard a creak.
“Who’s there?” He asked, scared.

“No one in particular” A dragon said from behind the thick, dark trees. Unknown to Neon, this dragon…was purple.
#9 Posted: 19:03:39 06/12/2008
smilie Malefor....

KILL NEON MALEFOR!!! smiliesmilie
Cynder_Rox Gold Sparx Gems: 2322
#10 Posted: 19:07:59 06/12/2008
Kill that annoying dragon, Malefor!
#11 Posted: 19:27:15 06/12/2008 | Topic Creator
Neon quietly slipped off, but not before a huge purple flame shot out of the trees, when it hit him it didn’t hurt…just kind of felt weird. Neon hurriedly swooped off into the darkness, behind him, the purple dragon gave a dry chuckle and swept away in a different direction.

Cynder flew, faster and faster. She HAD to find Spyro, tell him that she was sorry, tell him that she would never set her eyes on Neon again, just tell him.
“Oh, Spyro…” She whined, beads of sweat trickled down her nose. Cynder felt she was being followed, and indeed, she was.
“Hello?” she whispered.
She didn’t get a response, so she flew off towards a purple dot she had seen in the distance.

Spyro also had the feeling he was being followed, but he was to bad to stop and see who, so he rushed forwards, using his wings in a way that he shot forward.
“Stupid Neon…stupid Cynder…stupid Malefor…stupid everything” He muttered to anyone who could hear him.

Cynder was on pursuit now, following the purple thingy, which seemed to be getting bigger…
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:03:17 06/12/2008 by Tango
#12 Posted: 23:40:23 06/12/2008
MORE MORE MORE smilie
dragonlover Yellow Sparx Gems: 1122
#13 Posted: 05:23:55 07/12/2008
more.......
---
Supernatural is the key to the world of hot guys......
#14 Posted: 15:45:52 07/12/2008 | Topic Creator
It was raining, it was raining so hard that it was hard to see anything.
“Just my luck!” Spyro sighed, the anger had passed, now came the wave of guilt. He wanted to find Cynder, tell her he was sorry, but he couldn’t…
“Darn rain, I don’t even know where I am now!” He muttered.

Not that far away, Cynder the black dragoness was flying slower
“I’m sure I’ve taken a wrong turning, I’m nowhere near Malefor lair…” she grumbled to her self “May as well go shelter from this rain, I think I’ve lost Spyro” She sighed, and flew down to a large cave.
“Weird…this place looks familiar…” she trailed off, seeing a large shadow, a shadow bigger than hers, with twisted horns and large wings “Malefor…” she whispered. She heard a chuckle before something hit her, and she was unconscious.

Neon whistled to himself, rain didn’t make him angry at all, seemed to calm him in fact. He made a low swoop and saw his next destination, Malefor’s lair. He grinned, no sigh of Spyro, with a happy sigh he landed on the flat rock entrance that lead to Malefor’s cave.
“Huh! Bet Spyro ran off home” He said, just before Spyro came walking through the mud towards him, growling.
“What do you want!” Neon said
“I came here to defeat Malefor!”
“Well you’ll have to get through me if you want to defeat him!”

Then they both heard a scream from inside the cave
“CYNDER!” They both shouted and ran into the cave, only to find Cynder lying there, in front of a big, laughing, purple dragon.

New chapter.
Cynder1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1801
#15 Posted: 15:52:40 07/12/2008
nice.
---
Yeet
#16 Posted: 15:57:01 07/12/2008 | Topic Creator
Thanks!
#17 Posted: 16:00:47 07/12/2008
MORE!smilie
---
Yeet
#18 Posted: 16:20:22 07/12/2008 | Topic Creator
writing some now smilie
#19 Posted: 16:36:39 07/12/2008
YAAAAAAAAAAY
---
Yeet
#20 Posted: 16:43:36 07/12/2008 | Topic Creator
ok, got it, BIIIIIIIG surpises in this one.

“Malefor! What have you done!” Spyro shouted like a child scolding a puppy “Leave her alone!”
“Is your whining going to stop me? No!” Malefor laughed back, and held his paw in the air to hit Cynder again.

But before he could, Neon flew through the air, shooting ice from his mouth and try desperately to hurt Malefor, but it didn’t work, Malefor struck back with his tail, sending Neon crashing into the nearest wall, Spyro heard a crack. Neon felt pain.
“Heh heh…Weakling” Malefor said under his breath, and raised his paw yet again to hit Cynder.
“Leave her ALOOOOOOOOOOONE!” Spyro screeched and ran forward breathing flames, but Malefor was ready for him. SMACK! Spyro was hit by a almost fatal blow, and sent flying into a different cave wall.

“Pfft. You are to easy!” Malefor sniggered, but he stopped laughing when Spyro rose to his feet, and was about to rush forward to finish hi off when a flying bolt of blue lighting hit his arm
“GAAAAH!” Malefor screeched, his voice load enough to deafen a bat.
“Grrr!” Neon growled, clinging with his teeth onto Malefor’s arm.

But Malefor was to strong, he soon threw Neon off, Neon scraped his back badly, but still managed to get up.
“Die!” He shouted, before Malefor shot a purple flame at him. It hurt this time, Neon howled in pain, he was changing, his claws and teeth got longer, his skin turned from light blue to a very dark purplish blue, his eyes shone red in the moonlight and his voice turned thinker.
“Prepare to die Spyro!” he roared and flung himself at Spyro, claws out.
#21 Posted: 16:46:32 07/12/2008
O.O MORE
---
Yeet
#22 Posted: 20:08:19 07/12/2008 | Topic Creator
Maybey tomorrow, or today...got some stuff to do....
#23 Posted: 03:58:32 09/12/2008
=D more plz. smilie
#24 Posted: 16:23:06 09/12/2008 | Topic Creator
Yesyes, more soon.
#25 Posted: 16:40:13 09/12/2008
8D yay!!
black dragon Ripto Gems: 2470
#26 Posted: 17:53:17 09/12/2008
Yay,you writing more smilie I love this story.
#27 Posted: 17:55:18 09/12/2008 | Topic Creator
Thanks, nearly finished though! D:

But i'm writing another after this! A short one about how cyril became a gaurdian...
#28 Posted: 18:01:55 09/12/2008 | Topic Creator
Dark Neon flew hard into Spyro, although Spyro had blocked him, Neon was to strong
“Ugh! Get a grip Neon!” Spyro shouted, but Neon was already homing in for the next attack. This time, Spyro dodged, and Neon narrowly missed Spyro’s head.
“Neon! Stop it! Your insane!”
Insulting neon didn’t make anything better, but before he could try another attack, Spyro flung himself at Neon, his pointed horns knocking Neon off balance, and before Neon had time to regain that balance, Spyro whipped round and his Neon in the stomach with his back feet.

Neon gave a roar as he went flying across the room, but the battle wasn’t over yet. He jumped up and used a attack Spyro didn’t even know he could. Neon went zooming through the air in a ball of pointed ice, Spyro managed to jump out the way of this device, but the sharp spikes gave him large wounds across his back. Neon then attacked with a sort of comet dash, only with ice. But Spyro was used to his tactics now. Spyro let out a large ball of flame, hitting Neon and sending him across the room and into a column of stone, which collapsed.

Neon lay silently, Spyro advanced, ready to fight, but Neon’s colour changed, from dark purplish blue to his normal light blue. Spyro gave a sigh
“Thank god that’s over”
“Oh its not over…and it never will be!” Spyro turned to face Malefor, who had been snacking on some kind of animal and had blood dripping down his neck.

Spyro attacked, but was to weak from fighting Neon, every attack he made was blocked by Malefor and thrown back at him. Eventfully, Spyro just stopped attacking…
“Go on then…kill me, but spare them”
Malefor grinned, and raised a paw…
“SPYRO! NOOOOOOOOOO!”

THE DRAMA!
#29 Posted: 18:13:32 09/12/2008
This is an awesome story smilie.
#30 Posted: 18:15:00 09/12/2008 | Topic Creator
poor spyro....
#31 Posted: 18:58:17 09/12/2008
I know smilie
#32 Posted: 19:27:12 09/12/2008 | Topic Creator
“SPYRO! STOP!” Cynder shouted

Those words brought back memories to Spyro, memories of before the crystal of time, memories of being strong and courageous, being the only special dragon, being the one who defeated Gaul and dark Cynder, being the one who risked his life for others…being a hero….being…..Spyro.
“NO!” Spyro shouted and blocked Malefor’s attack.

He rose up into the air. Malefor grinned, he new what was coming…Dark Spyro, who HE controlled!
But to Malefor’s surprise this wasn’t Dark Spyro at all….

Spyro shone white, his yellow horns and wings turned gold and the purple on him turned silver, his eues glowed light blue and he shone so much the entire cave lit up.
“NO! Its not possible!” Malefor gasped.
“Anything’s possible…” Cynder whispered.

Malefor, filled with hatred tried to control Spyro, move him to darkness, but nothing worked.
Spyro flew back a little, Malefor saw what he was going to do when Spyro raised his wings
“NO!” he screamed and tried to knock down Spyro with convexity breath, Cynder gasped, Neon managed a small groan, but the damage was done…

Bit short this one...
#33 Posted: 19:39:08 09/12/2008
smilie Kill Malefor... 8D Neon got what he deserved.
#34 Posted: 19:40:58 09/12/2008
Awesome,haha neon thats what you get for messing with Spyro smilie
#35 Posted: 19:43:06 09/12/2008 | Topic Creator
smilie

you guys are evil....you know Neon tryed to save spyro? when he bit malefors arm?
#36 Posted: 19:43:54 09/12/2008
How am I evil smilie
#37 Posted: 19:49:29 09/12/2008 | Topic Creator
smilie!

Writing more now...
#38 Posted: 19:56:56 09/12/2008 | Topic Creator
“Spyro, Malefor wanted to destroy everything because of his hatred of the world and everyone in it, do not think you did the same, for you may have destroys some things, but you have also altered this world into a better place, and have done this because of your love for Cynder and Neon, you gave up yourself to save them…”

These where the last words Spyro heard until he woke up.
“Spyro? Spyro, wake up….”
“Ughn…”
“SPYRO!”
Cynder jumped on Spyro, Spyro gave a gasp and rolled onto his side.
“You where amazing! Malefor was all like, raa, but you were like, RWAAA and then the light fury and the light, with the blinding light and the destruction and the screaming and the blood and light!” Cynder jabbered.

There was silence as Spyro confusingly looked at Cynder
“Wha?” pretty much summed it up.

Later that evening, Spyro was talking to Cyril, the ice guardian
“So…what happened?”
“I heard from Cynder that you turned into light Spyro and killed the dark master”
“Really?”
“Ask Cynder”
“I don’t plan to…”
“Why not?”
“She’s a little hyper…”
“Oh”

THE LAST CHAPTER IS COMING! THE LAAAAAAAST CHAPTER! D8
#39 Posted: 20:11:08 09/12/2008
smilie Cynders hyper smilie nicesmilie
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU NOT THE LAST ONE!!!!NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU D:
---
Yeet
#40 Posted: 20:14:20 09/12/2008
Lols at Cynder .
#41 Posted: 20:17:41 09/12/2008
smilie i know
DID NEON DIE smilie
---
Yeet
#42 Posted: 20:24:27 09/12/2008 | Topic Creator
wait an see....

Nearly done ma last chapter.

EDIT: done my last chapter, but i don't like to double post.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:28:56 09/12/2008 by Tango
#43 Posted: 20:39:19 09/12/2008
YYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY........
---
Yeet
#44 Posted: 20:39:50 09/12/2008
POST NOW! 8D
#45 Posted: 20:40:12 09/12/2008 | Topic Creator
Don't read the spoiler until the end.

“Spyro”
“Yes Ignitus?” Spyro asked
“Well, we got information about where Neon went”
“WHERE!?”
“Well, he was taken by his mother, your light fury hurt him even more than he was before”
Spyro sighed and looked at the floor, missing his own parents.

“So what happened to him? Is he alright now?”
“Well….” Ignitus sighed. Spyro listened patiently.

“He…didn’t make it…”
“W-what?”
“Neon died Spyro…”
Spyro turned away from Ignitus, and ran down to his favourite hill.

“Spyro?”
Spyro was silent, a breeze whistled around the two, but Spyro was in deep thought.
“Spyro, I know you blame your self…but you are not to blame! You saved more than anyone ever could, you must see that!”
“But…I just can’t believe…I could do that…or that I would”
Spyro turned away, tears pouring out his eyes.
“Just go Cynder, leave me here, I’m not ready to face the world”
Everything was quiet, Cynder looked at the floor and Spyro gave out a sob.
“You’ll always be ready” Cynder whispered, Spyro smiled.
“I don’t know how I lived without you Cynder”
“Me either…”

THE END

R.I.P NEON
#46 Posted: 20:42:34 09/12/2008
That was a great story smilie

Actually kinda sad. Neon didn't deserve to.. die.. just be hurt a little.

R.I.P Neon. You will be missed.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:45:52 09/12/2008 by Nalemor
#47 Posted: 20:45:03 09/12/2008 | Topic Creator
yes, poor neon...(you might want to put that in a spoiler though)
#48 Posted: 20:45:31 09/12/2008
R.I.P Neon.

SO HIS MOTHER DIED !?!?!?!?!
---
Yeet
#49 Posted: 20:52:17 09/12/2008 | Topic Creator
no....

NEOn died
#50 Posted: 20:53:55 09/12/2008
Well...
I think she mean't did Spyro's mom die. Nothing is known about her so I'm guessing she did.
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me