Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
Castle Siege (Sword RP) [Open] [CLOSED]
DrobotMewTwo Yellow Sparx Gems: 1852
#51 Posted: 01:21:25 16/04/2015
"Hmmm.. Interesting.."
---
" C'mon, Ortensia. Doesn't everybody deserve a second chance? "- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
OshawottAC19 Green Sparx Gems: 428
#52 Posted: 01:43:31 16/04/2015
"It is not a trap, at least it doesn't show anything that looks like a trap. And it looks very beautiful in there: sparkling tall ceilings, fancy tables, gorgeous glasses and fabulous windows," admired Kirby, "Oh wow! The food is delicious looking...Can we go in?!" Honedge nodded and sat next to Kirby.
---
Weekly Question: Would You Choose Cat Or Dog For Splatfest In Splatoon? (Post Your Answer On My Wall)
Also, Join My RP Total Drama Gaming 1!
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8096
#53 Posted: 03:29:50 16/04/2015
"Food?! Are you serious?" Pit grinned happily and ran in after Kirby. I shrugged to Skyward. "Just because it's quiet doesn't mean something bad's gonna happen all the time. And besides, we didn't receive these letters too long ago. I don't think that's enough time for the mansion to be taken over. Do you?" I peered in through the door, but didn't enter yet.
"She has a point, you know," Dark Pit murmured. He wore a matter-of-fact expression. "After all, this is practically a surprise party. We don't know who sent us the invites. It could be anyone that wants to help...or hurt us."
I sighed. "I guess. But we have swords, remember? We'll all be en garde." I laughed at my own pun.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#54 Posted: 03:39:20 16/04/2015
"Why not. I got nothing to live for. Into the castle we go!" I say as I run in.
---
" C'mon, Ortensia. Doesn't everybody deserve a second chance? "- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
#55 Posted: 11:37:47 16/04/2015
Kirby and Honedge run after Oswald.
---
Weekly Question: Would You Choose Cat Or Dog For Splatfest In Splatoon? (Post Your Answer On My Wall)
#56 Posted: 11:11:50 17/04/2015
"Cerm eren guts!" said Honedge to the rest of the people outside.
---
The Bone Chompy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1201
#57 Posted: 16:57:22 17/04/2015
~~My Group

Link:What did that Sword thing say?

Seismo:Seismo no understand either.

Link:Well, whatever. Let;s go into the castle! We csn see our host there!

Seismo:And food?

Link:...yeah probably food.

Seismo:Alright, let's go!

Dragging Zoro (who is now no longer in a KO'ed state but sleeping) they went into the castle.
---
^This might be sarcasm.
#58 Posted: 19:41:48 17/04/2015
Kirby and Honedge follows the rest.
"By the way, Honedge said: come on guys! His English is bad!" answered Kirby.
---
#59 Posted: 15:48:21 18/04/2015
Kirby sprints to the food.
"Food!"screams Kirby.
---
#60 Posted: 14:13:58 19/04/2015
Quote: OshawottAC19
Kirby sprints to the food.
"Food!"screams Kirby.

*Suddenly Zoro wakes up*

Zoro: *Whacks Kirby away with the hilt of his sword* MY FOOD,
---
^This might be sarcasm.
#61 Posted: 18:28:34 19/04/2015
"How about we share?!" asked Kirby nicely. Honedge nodded and pointed to the food.
---
#62 Posted: 00:52:56 20/04/2015
"How about we share?!" asked Kirby nicely. Honedge nodded and pointed to the food.

Zoro, with his mouth full:...Ma foow ahw maiyn! Unwes hairs wooze.

He said, "My food all mine! Unless there's booze.

A good technique to write what characters say with there mouth full is to say what you want the character to say while having your own mouth full. If you can't though, you can always shove your hand into your mouth and speak. This is a tip from the person who wrote the manga Zoro comes out in, in fact!

AndI totally didn't shove my hand into my mouth because I was too full...
---
^This might be sarcasm.
#63 Posted: 02:44:46 20/04/2015
Honedge sneakily jabbed Zoro's leg, so he got distracted from the food. Kirby gobbled quite a bit of food.
---
#64 Posted: 18:58:04 20/04/2015
Honedge sneakily jabbed Zoro's leg, so he got distracted from the food. Kirby gobbled quite a bit of food.

You wanna go bro?

Zoro quickly recovers and starts eating food, ignoring Kirby.
---
^This might be sarcasm.
#65 Posted: 20:28:46 20/04/2015
"Mrby!" replied Honedge aggressively. Kirby walked away because he didn't want to be a part of this fight.
---
#66 Posted: 02:02:57 21/04/2015
*Zoro is still eating* Oh, and he has found booze now!

Link:Should we leave him now?

Seismo:Yeah...Seismo agrees.

And so they left Zoro by himself, pretty much abandoning him.

Jerks.
---
^This might be sarcasm.
#67 Posted: 02:58:06 22/04/2015
Kirby walked back over to Zoro and Honedge and said, "Hey! Stop, share the food! Also, how about you two learn how to work together and find out who invited you guys?!"
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#68 Posted: 22:37:09 22/04/2015
"Well, people are strange…" I looked back at the quarreling sword and pirate. "Think we should try to get something, Shad?"
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#69 Posted: 00:49:38 23/04/2015
"Oooh, I have an idea. Let's explore the castle!" I whispered to the Storm dragon excitedly. "It would give us some peace from this rowdy bunch, anyhow. And we might get clues on who sent us."

Pit subtly (as subtle as an angel of his caliber could be, anyway) sneaked over to the food table and stole some food. Dark Pit merely rolled his eyes.
---
#70 Posted: 00:52:51 23/04/2015
"Sure!" I charged towards the castle, slowing down to a stop while I waited for Shadmé. "What are you waiting for?"
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#71 Posted: 00:56:50 23/04/2015
"Nothing!" I grinned, jogging after Skyward and entering the castle. Almost immediately it felt like something jabbed me in the gut- a dark, powerful sensation that made me jerk forward and cough. As soon as I took a deep breath, it dissipated. I straightened, looked around confusedly and turned to Dark Pit, who had followed behind me. "Did you feel that?"
The dark angel rubbed his head. "A bit of a headache. But whether it's from whatever THAT was or from the stress of watching you idiots fight I haven't a clue."
"Thanks," I snorted, and moved towards Skyward again.
---
#72 Posted: 13:31:27 25/04/2015
"What happened?" I turned around, sprawling across the floor before regaining balance. "Are you okay? Are there any ancient laws preventing angels from entering a building without permission? Or was it a magical warning? Or just a piece of string strung across the doorway?"
---
#73 Posted: 14:55:46 25/04/2015
"You guys go that way," says Kirby to Dark Pit and the others. "Go right, and we will go left."
---
#74 Posted: 14:34:00 26/04/2015
*Zoro has officially eaten all the food.*

Zoro:Alright, let's go to the right, just because.

Link and Seismo:...Suuure, why not?

*Zoro goes to the left*

Zoro has absolutely no sense of direction

Seismo:...THAT IS NOT RIGHT! EVEN SEISMO KNOWS THAT! COME BAAACK!

And off he went to Kirby's group, with Seismo giving chase.

Link:...Gah. I'll just leave them behind.

Suddenly he felt a nauseating feeling, almost making him throw up, but off he went.
---
^This might be sarcasm.
#75 Posted: 19:07:36 26/04/2015
I smiled a bit. "I really hope that isn't the case! After all, Pit got in here and he's fine. ...Right Pit?"
"Why do you think I'm eating?" he replied with a mouth full of food.
I frowned. So did that mean he had felt it? I was confused. Either way, I turned back to Skyward. "Let's just go, I guess. Maybe it was...uh, something we ate." I was feeling better than I had before, though I wasn't sure if I should keep this odd feeling in mind or if it truly wasn't important.
---
#76 Posted: 19:12:09 26/04/2015
"It'll be just like the old days! The two of us, off on some adventure that will change the world as we know it!" I cheered. "Maybe it won't change the world, but I'm having one of those nostalgia attacks!" I started walking up a staircase. "C'mon!"
---
#77 Posted: 19:41:47 26/04/2015
"Yeah!" I agreed, Skyward's optimism perking me up again. I caught up with Skyward on the stairs, putting a hand on the banister to steady myself. "What do you think we'll find? Treasure?" I joked.

Dark Pit watched the angel and the dragon go up the stairs, wondering if he should follow. As much as he wanted to believe she'd be fine, it still worried him to be apart. He sent a glance at his doppelgänger, Pit. He didn't like being separate from Pit, either. He moodily paced the halls, trying to figure out why they were here. Sure, there was food, but what kind of party was this?
---
#78 Posted: 19:56:08 26/04/2015
"I hope so! Dragon here!" I "turned off" my telepathy, allowing myself some thoughts without accidentally sending them to someone else. There was too many horror mystery themes. A castle where Shadmé, and apparently only Shadmé, felt a strange pain at entrance, no host who welcomed us, and a mysterious invitation that brought us, a motley band of sword-users, to this castle.
---
#79 Posted: 11:50:29 27/04/2015
Ooc: wait, who is on kirby's team?
---
#80 Posted: 14:12:42 27/04/2015
OoC: There are no teams. Just do whatever you want till Giga comes back to stir up the plot. smilie

I pushed open a door, opening it up to an ornately-decorated room. Whoever invited us was sure about making an impression. I just wished I could find them.
---
#81 Posted: 00:51:56 28/04/2015
"Nice place, huh?" I peered into the room. "Makes you wonder why that mysterious person would decorate this place and hide himself. These must have cost a dragon's fortune and much more."
---
#82 Posted: 01:48:04 28/04/2015
~~Link, Shadme, and Cynder's group

Link:*Sighs* Finally, those two are gone...I hope they'll be fine. To be honest, this is really weird. No host, fancy place, decorations all over...I sense that some weirdo has invited us here.
*Mumbling* I really wish I was at home with Zelda instead...
---
^This might be sarcasm.
#83 Posted: 19:50:36 28/04/2015
Kirby and Honedge go with Link, Shadme and Cynder. Kirby politely tells Zoro to come.
---
#84 Posted: 20:20:29 28/04/2015
(Who's Cynder?)

I whipped around. "Just us, okay?" I snarled. "Just us." Shadmé seemed to somewhat trust Link, but my policy was to never trust a monster who can eat you whole in one bite, aka Kirby, or a mysterious floating sword, aka his weird companion.
---
#85 Posted: 22:29:24 28/04/2015
"Or perhaps he's borrowed it for the 'party,'" I mused, peering around. A flash of movement caught my eye and the next thing I knew, Skyward was growling at Link, Honedge and Kirby, who'd come up the stairs and seemed to be joining our expedition. "Whoa, Skyward, calm down! They were invited, too, they won't bite!" I told her anxiously. What's up with that? I muttered in my head. We need to stick together if we're gonna figure this out...
---
#86 Posted: 23:44:09 28/04/2015
Quote: StormDragon21
(Who's Cynder?)

I whipped around. "Just us, okay?" I snarled. "Just us." Shadmé seemed to somewhat trust Link, but my policy was to never trust a monster who can eat you whole in one bite, aka Kirby, or a mysterious floating sword, aka his weird companion.

(ooh lol, just went back to page 1 and saw you scrapped Cynder. So Skyward, Tae Kwon Crow, and Mecha-Burn, right?)

Link: Woah, I JUST noticed that dragon! Um, good dragon?

Zoro: Zzzz...food...zzzz

Link: DAMMIT ZORO WAKE UP! *Stabs Zoro with hilt of sword*

Zoro: Ow! What was that for?

Link: Why are you always sleeping? Help us calm the dragon?

Zoro: Eh? Dragon? OK then. *Draws out swords*

Link: NOOOOOOOOO WAAAAIIIIIITTTT!

*DUN DUN DUUUN*
---
^This might be sarcasm.
#87 Posted: 00:11:04 29/04/2015
Oswald wanders off on his own. He opens a large room that looks like a church. "Who would have a party like this?" He wondered as he wandered away. Getting back to the lobby, he sees Dark Pit. "Hey, Pittoo! Where are your friends, and more importantly, why are you alone? Also, why do you think we are here?"
---
#88 Posted: 19:38:37 29/04/2015
"Hey, whoa, you too!" I stepped between Skyward and Zoro, protecting my dragon friend just in case the pirate were to go rogue and attack. "Like I said, we aren't here to hurt each other." In an attempt to potentially avert the disaster, I cleared my throat and changed the subject. "Let's, uh, try to get to know each other, shall we? I'm Shadmé the angel, hailing from Skyworld. The weapon I brought is the Samurai Blade." I patted the weapon in my hilt.

Dark Pit's wings ruffled at the nickname, but he turned to face Oswald anyway. "Pit's still in the dining room, and Shadmé went up the stairs with Skyward." It struck him momentarily that he had just referred to them as friends. Was he going soft? He hoped the rabbit wouldn't notice his blunder and carried on. "I'm by myself because I'd rather guard this entrance than get lost." Oswald's last question caused Dark Pit to shuffle a foot and casually stare out the doorway. "According to this-" he crumpled the note in his palm in a fist- "we were invited for a party. Blah blah blah, you know. But I don't believe that completely. There's no sign of that friendliness expressed in the letter anywhere around here!"
---
#89 Posted: 22:31:24 29/04/2015
"Yeah.. it is very mysterious. Why would someone do this?"
---
#90 Posted: 00:32:35 30/04/2015
Zoro: Alright, this dragon doesn't seem to want to hurt me. *Sheathes swords* I'm second in command of the Straw Hat Pirates, and a master of the Three-Sword-Style, hence the 3 swords: Wado Ichimonji, Sandai-Kitetsu, and Shusui. All katanas.

Where should we go next? The host isn't showing up, should we go look for him...or her?

---
^This might be sarcasm.
#91 Posted: 01:24:04 30/04/2015
"Well, nice to meet you, Link," I offered a paw in a hopefully non-threatening way. "Considerably less nice to meet you, but I'm still being polite, second-in-command of the Straw Hat pirates."
---
ViceEmargo Green Sparx Gems: 373
#92 Posted: 01:27:22 30/04/2015
// I'd like to join in on this RP, but I don't know how exactly...any help? \\
---
"A closed mouth gathers no foot." - Confucius
#93 Posted: 01:47:18 30/04/2015
*Link and Zoro shake Skyward's paw*

Link: Nice to meet you!

Zoro: Urm...*nice* to meet you? Urgh. It's kinda boring in here. We should have a Battle Royal!

Link: BAD IDEA BAD IDEA

Zoro: Well, who's in!?
---
^This might be sarcasm.
#94 Posted: 20:04:04 30/04/2015
Honedge smiles at Skyward, "Can weee Bwe Fweiends?????" said Honedge.
---
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#95 Posted: 10:51:38 06/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Ooc: Sorry it took so long but heres the next RP post.

"Shulk!" Chrom screamed. Shulk woke up standing next to Chrom. "Why were you just standing there?" Chrom asked. "Sorry Chrom. I had a vision of something horrible happening." Shulk replied. "So you can see the future." Chrom curiously said. "Yes and we have no time to lose!" Shulk said switching to Monado to "Speed" and was about to run but was stopped by Chrom. "While you had your vision everyone went inside. A winged knight and a dragon went off to. They were kinda freaked out of you just standing there." Chrom informed. "Oh umm...I had better warn them before they get attacked!" Shulk panicked. Shulk dashed inside the castle. Chrom looked at the Falchion. He grumbled a bit and ran into the castle.
#96 Posted: 11:40:01 11/05/2015
"Hey! You two swordsman! Come with us!" shouted Kirby.
---
#97 Posted: 02:11:54 14/05/2015
OoC: @Vice Do you mean you wouldn't know where to be once beginning or you literally don't know how to get in? smilie

I smiled, nodding at each person in turn as they introduced themselves. Thank goodness that was over. Or was it? The pirate suggested a battle royale. I personally didn't think that was a good idea... in the castle, at least. I didn't want to ruin anything that didn't belong to us. But we did all have skills with swords. As long as we didn't mortally wound each other, some practice fights shouldn't be too bad...

Dark Pit shrugged at Oswald's question, curious himself. "Apparently, a party. Apparently." He turned his head as Shulk and Chrom ran past. The sight was off-setting. "What's the deal?" Dark Pit yelled at the two.
---
#98 Posted: 12:31:15 14/05/2015
"Uhh…" I didn't know anything about magical, flying swords, but I've picked up in my days of the Vale that if someone asks to be friends, something's up. And it's not the sky. Or the ceiling. Or anything else that people use as witty responses to 'What's up?'
---
#99 Posted: 14:22:24 14/05/2015
Link: You know what else is up? That big dark blob on the ceiling...

We need more plot to stir...seriously.
---
^This might be sarcasm.
#100 Posted: 20:08:07 14/05/2015
Ooc: Yeah... Giga Camo said he will be more updated once school is out.
---
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me