Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
I need someone to talk to. [CLOSED]
Dark Bro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4514
#1 Posted: 03:32:54 22/02/2015 | Topic Creator
To all of my friends that I still talk to, this is a cry for help. I'm moarning the loss of my grandfather and I have nobody to turn to for help. Can anybody help me?
---
"The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
Mewtwo - Pokemon:The First Movie
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10195
#2 Posted: 03:53:57 22/02/2015
The loss of a close family member is never, and I repeat, never an easy task. I have lost a grandmother and too many great aunts in my existence and it never gets easier to deal with the loss. But in the funeral ceremonies when the beautiful and meaningful speeches and words take their respective place, one can always remember the lessons of those speeches. Cherise and respect the life that was lost and try to live by the wisdom of your elderlies.

I am very sorry for your grandfather’s departure from the plains of existence, Dark Bro. Your feeling of deep sorrow is uttermost justified. I just can say this following to you. Cry and mourn over the fate of your grandpa. But remember that life goes on and allow your grandfather’s principles and lessons to make your own life even more worthwhile to experience. Give your granddaddy’s life a meaning on your behalf and let the death transform into life energy. I suppose that is what your grandfather would have loved to happen, right?

All in all, I am sorry for your loss and I wish you will overcome this most unfortunate happening in your life’s story as well as possible. Just remember that this community and your online friends are here to support you and wish you the best. Remember the good and the bad times in life with your grandfather and allow the river of time to heal your wounds once and for all… That was poetic but all in all, I wish all the strength to you Dark Bro!
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#3 Posted: 03:57:06 22/02/2015
^Well said.

Your grandfather loved you very much. He wouldn't want you to tear yourself up. Of course it hurts, but remember the good times. That's when you'll smile......And wherever he is, he'll smile, too.
#4 Posted: 04:01:17 22/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Metallo
^Well said.

Your grandfather loved you very much. He wouldn't want you to tear yourself up. Of course it hurts, but remember the good times. That's when you'll smile......And wherever he is, he'll smile, too.

It just gets me because every time I'm "happy", something bad happens and puts me in a deep depression.
This isn't the first time this has happened to me, I was just getting over my ex girlfriend and I was happy for maybe a day, then I wake up and get told that my grandfather died in his sleep.
---
"The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
#5 Posted: 14:42:42 22/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Cynderfan507
D00d, Kik me if you need someone to talk to. smilie
I'm always here for you, man.

Thank you.
---
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#6 Posted: 15:19:59 22/02/2015
Sorry to hear that, bud.
Bear with this as you can. Hope you can get out of this depression soon!
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#7 Posted: 13:22:25 24/02/2015
Depression is a very strong thing and it doesn't have a quick fix.

I lost my grandfather so i know it's a hard thing to deal with.

The best advice i could give you, is don't bottle things up, if you need to cry do it and let it out.

Bottling things up will only add to your depression.

If you want to talk to someone feel free to PM me, i'll do what i can to try and help you.

Just remember, your grandfather is always going to be with you, even though you can't see him as long as you remember him, he'll be there.
---
^ You all know it's true
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me