Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Mobile > Skylanders: Lost Islands > Advisor Orville,s Answer to Our Eternal Argument
Page 1 of 1
Advisor Orville,s Answer to Our Eternal Argument [CLOSED]
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#1 Posted: 19:46:08 20/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Well as i told some of you fella,s I was going to PM Orville to settle our dispute about Lost Island Support . Here is my Pm and His response . The man is a true politican . Back to our slug fest i guess .

OOGA BOOGA , TOY BUYER MOOGA,S RULE GA !!!!

Dear Orville

We have an ages old argument within the community that really needs closure about how to better support the lost islands game . Do you prefer us to give you money for your fake gems OR buy lots of skylander toys and games ?

Have a nice day

Love fhoenix

Hello Dark fhoenix,

Any support from our fans is always appreciated! We hope you enjoy playing in the Lost Islands smilie

Have a Skylander-ific Day,

AO
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:51:42 20/02/2015 by Dark fhoenix
midas73 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1379
#2 Posted: 22:29:02 20/02/2015
I feel like that answers nothing? We know both are valid means of supporting. I'm sure they keep stats of both how many gem purchases people make and how many toys are linked. No question which way is more direct and specific.
---
Activate username: "midas73". I am on a gifting hiatus so be warned...
BUGMom05 Blue Sparx Gems: 729
#3 Posted: 01:31:19 21/02/2015
Somehow...I am not surprised!
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#4 Posted: 08:21:22 21/02/2015 | Topic Creator
I too kinda expected that yes .... The man would probably get into trouble if he denounced one as lesser.
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
arkhamhorrorfan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1581
#5 Posted: 13:39:51 23/02/2015
I don't think Advisor Orville could have answered any other way. The worst thing that could happen, from Activision's point of view, would be having groups of people be offended/angered and stop spending money completely.
Kfool Blue Sparx Gems: 737
#6 Posted: 14:03:20 23/02/2015
Yeah Orville will never give an answer that could be construed in a manner to annoy or offend any paying customer. And if he did say something that a customer could interpret in a manner to be offended you'd see an apology instantly.
---
I only pretend to know what I'm doing.
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#7 Posted: 14:22:14 23/02/2015
I think it is fairly obvious they like any money sent their way, regardless of method. But, in reality, gem purchases show up in their profits category directly. I feel certain that the whole idea behind figure linking is so they can track back to figure sales and count that in their bottom line as well.
karo122 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1049
#8 Posted: 11:30:54 27/02/2015
Orville was alway a good adviser to me. But last week i stopped listening to him and send my prayers to Eon directly. If he send me his answer, i will tell you :-)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me