Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Anyone got a recipe... [CLOSED]
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#1 Posted: 02:47:51 20/02/2015 | Topic Creator
On making love?

Because every time I make love, it ends up coming out of the oven as war! And I need to learn how to make some love!
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8325
#2 Posted: 02:48:53 20/02/2015
Stick it in her and pee
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#3 Posted: 02:50:25 20/02/2015
Quote: spyro and sonic
Stick it in her and pee

L0L

------
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#4 Posted: 02:58:39 20/02/2015
Here 'ya go. Enjoy! smilie

Well you see love making is..

well first thing you gotta do is...

and omg you gotta do..

then you have to...

never mind..

*walks away*
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#5 Posted: 02:59:14 20/02/2015
wibbly wobbly woo
#6 Posted: 03:03:54 20/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: thumper

and omg you gotta do..

then you have to...

never mind..

*walks away*

That made my day.~ xD

You see, the reason why I'm looking for this recipe is because someone told me to make lovve, not war! And the recipe is really hard to find online!
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
#7 Posted: 03:16:50 20/02/2015
Quote: Dark Lord

and omg you gotta do..

then you have to...

never mind..

*walks away*

That made my day.~ xD

You see, the reason why I'm looking for this recipe is because someone told me to make lovve, not war! And the recipe is really hard to find online!

There is no recipe. "Make love" means to love everyone. "Not war" means to stop the hate.
#8 Posted: 03:25:32 20/02/2015 | Topic Creator
^ I-I knew that, I totally did!

In seriousness actually, I did. xD
---
#9 Posted: 03:28:44 20/02/2015

If you really knew that, then it's a good thing I didn't give you the real recipe for making love, huh? smilie
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#10 Posted: 04:04:24 20/02/2015
Quote: spyro and sonic
Stick it in her and pee

Das gross.
#11 Posted: 04:10:13 20/02/2015 | Topic Creator

If you really knew that, then it's a good thing I didn't give you the real recipe for making love, huh? smilie

Ohhohoho, that's true yes.~ >w<
---
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#12 Posted: 07:47:52 20/02/2015
This is it...

When two people love each other very much, they realise that they have, CERTAIN NEEDS, that need fulfilling, the way to fulfil these needs is very very simple. As one person said in a very vulgar kind of way, yes, you can just stick it in her and pee. However, there is a proper way to go about it, as there is a proper way to go about everything. And, it doesn't matter whether you are a male or female, the leader or the one being lead, for either of you can do this to fulfil the needs of your spouse.

Make them a sandwich.
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
#13 Posted: 12:27:45 20/02/2015
Quote: Eternal Sunfury
This is it...

When two people love each other very much, they realise that they have CERTAIN NEEDS, that need fulfilling, the way to fulfil these needs is very very simple. As one person said in a very vulgar kind of way, yes, you can just stick it in her and pee. However, these is a proper way to go about it, as these is a proper way to go about everything. And, it doesn't matter whether you are a male or female, the leader or the one being lead, for either of you can do this to to fulfil the needs of your spouse.

Make them a sandwhich.

stalker
---
#14 Posted: 15:17:28 20/02/2015
Quote: PwnageFTW
This is it...

When two people love each other very much, they realise that they have CERTAIN NEEDS, that need fulfilling, the way to fulfil these needs is very very simple. As one person said in a very vulgar kind of way, yes, you can just stick it in her and pee. However, these is a proper way to go about it, as these is a proper way to go about everything. And, it doesn't matter whether you are a male or female, the leader or the one being lead, for either of you can do this to to fulfil the needs of your spouse.

Make them a sandwhich.

stalker

How is this related? What does me being or not being a stalker have to do with that at all.
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
#15 Posted: 15:43:40 20/02/2015
How is this related? What does it me being a stalker have to do with that at all.

Because that means you've seen it happen :3

and btw you just admitted you're a stalker
---
#16 Posted: 16:11:22 20/02/2015
Yes, I have seen people making sandwich's, that doesn't mean I'm a stalker.

Also, I've DONE it, how does it make me a stalker if I'm saying that I've done in real life. I have a GF.

And, I said, Quote: Me
How is this related? What does me being or not being a stalker have to do with that at all.

You seem to have forgot that bit. I didn't say I was a stalker.
---
#17 Posted: 16:14:18 20/02/2015
k idc I have a gf to
---
#18 Posted: 16:20:08 20/02/2015
This guys a stalker:

[User Posted Image]
---
#19 Posted: 16:28:14 20/02/2015
Ok then.

We have rules on double posting by the way, you can edit your original post to add more if you want to but double posting is BAN-WORTHY. No, I'm joking but it's still against the rules.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me