Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Meeting the world...In person?! (Hetalia RP!~)
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Meeting the world...In person?! (Hetalia RP!~) [CLOSED]
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#1 Posted: 00:45:21 19/02/2015 | Topic Creator
((Been planning this one for a while now...))

"Pastaaaaaaaa~!" the cheerful, certainly recognizable voice of a Italian fellow said that completely interrupted the entire World Meeting. Everyone looked at him, some with a look of annoyance, others with confusion. With a meeting of the countries themselves, you'd expect a more serious bunch, no?
Anyways, back to the story, don't want to get off track now do we?
The split second of silence was broken by none other than a bickering duo, a French man and a British man, those two where obviously fighting, because, well, they hate eachother's guts and just want to punch the other where the sun don't shine. This time was a liiiiitle different from your everyday fight. The Brit pulled out a spellbook from his jacket, started chanting some weird magic mumbo jumbo crap and then...
POOF!
The room was empty, not a nation in sight, Even the ones who couldn't be seen were missing in action.

You gave a confused look as you looked at your computer screen, and blinked, This was not like the first episode you remember of your favorite steriotypical anime, Hetalia. You soon got up, and saw something outside/on the floor against you and picked it up.

This had to be from some sort of ancient spellbook, just like the one you saw the British man holding in the anime. Little did you know, you'd meet up with a certain few people too, or rather, a certain few countries.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In this RP, the Hetalia characters have been warped into the real world! And you, fellow Hetalia fan, must help these guys get back to where they rightfully belong, in their anime. By finding all the pages of England's spellbook, He might be able to put together a spell to get him and his fellow countries back into their anime, just maybe.
But really, do you realize how much havoc these guys could cause in the real world?

Rules:
All RP rules apply!
No finding the pages right away! We need to make this RP a little lengthy at least!
Romance is allowed! But keep it PG-13!
Spoiler Gore!
Only kill someone else's characters if they allow you to!
Only Countries can kill other Countries! Though they can be severely injured by normal people, they wont die!
Watch at least episodes 1 to 5 of the 1st season before joining this RP, please. They're only 5 minutes long each. I'll give you a place to watch the, if you like this RP but haven't watched this anime yet.
Have fun!

HUMAN CHARACTER SIGN UP
Name:
Personality:
Crush?: (Can have crushes on Hetalia characters, no worries about that! smilie)
Other?:

COUNTRY/CANON CHARACTER SIGN UP
(You may claim a character before signing up for them, no rush for the forums for these unless they're real minor characters that hardly anyone knows about.)
Country Name:
Human Name:
Appearance:
Wiki Page:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
!CLAIMED CANNON CHARACTERS!

Canada/Matthew (Prextail202)
Romano/South Italy/Lovino (Prextail202)
Denmark/Mathias(Prextail202)
Prussia/Gilbert (Prextail202)
Norway/Lukas(ShadowMewX)
Japan/Kiku(ShadowMewX)
China/Yao(ShadowMewX)
Spain/Antonio(ShadowMewX)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Felicity (Though everyone calls her Felis)
Appearance: Long brown hair, short,brown eyes,Often wears a hooded sweater (colors range a lot.) and a pair of navy colored jeans.
Personality: Shy and quiet towards people she just met, though she's in a optimistic and cheerful mood when around people she's known for a long time.
Crush?: She does like Norway from Hetalia a bit (would be awesome if someone RPed him for me, I'll RP your character's crush in return if you do <3)
Other?: Nope.

---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 16:59:41 22/02/2015 by prextail202
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#2 Posted: 01:08:30 19/02/2015
Name: Austin
Appearance: Brown hair, brown eyes, wearing a blue shirt, black sweatpants, and sneakers
Personality: Friendly to everybody
Crush: (Depends on who joins this actually)
Other: N/A
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:39:41 19/02/2015 by EyeBrawler2014
#3 Posted: 01:35:27 19/02/2015 | Topic Creator
((I'd like if you would have watched at least episode 1-5 before RPing a Hetalia character, It just tends to get really confusing for people who have not watched the show....
You can still RP Austin however, I have the perfect idea if you do. That is, if you don't mind dealing with a drunk Prussian and his annoying yellow pet bird smilie))
---
#4 Posted: 01:38:30 19/02/2015
((Sure! I can deal with a drunk Prussian and his bird))
---
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#5 Posted: 01:44:49 19/02/2015
WAIT THIS IS ****ING ITALIAN????? BRB LET ME WATCH ALL THE EPS AND JOIN!!!
Edit: where exactly do i find the EPs?
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:49:16 19/02/2015 by chained skull
#6 Posted: 01:51:28 19/02/2015 | Topic Creator
((Awesome! smilie
Prussia's a guy who's always bragging about how awesome he is, he's pretty funny, And I think it would be funny if it so happened that he got drunk and Austin had to take care of him while he was drunk and at the same time trying to figure out how this happened smilie))

Country Name: Prussia
Human Name: Gilbert
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Wiki Page: http://hetalia.kitawiki.net/index.php?title=Prussia
---
#7 Posted: 01:52:55 19/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: chained skull
WAIT THIS IS ****ING ITALIAN????? BRB LET ME WATCH ALL THE EPS AND JOIN!!!
Edit: where exactly do i find the EPs?

I watch em at Anime.place smilie
Its the best anime I've saw :3
---
#8 Posted: 02:35:59 19/02/2015
((I don't drink, do you think Fluffy will join this if possible? I know she likes the anime too))
---
StoryGirl Gold Sparx Gems: 2593
#9 Posted: 02:37:50 19/02/2015
Name: Scarlet
Appearance:
Credit to Me~
[User Posted Image]
Personality: She is quiet allot but happy. She enjoys the company of others and doesnt mind not talking and just listening to everyone else.
Crush?: Prussia, France and Russia. (These are all secret crushes tat she doesnt tell anyone.
Other?: She is 24 and is a world history teacher in highschool. Loves everything about history and the countries of the world and has been back packing through all of Europe and parts of Asia.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#10 Posted: 02:42:28 19/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: EyeBrawler2014
((I don't drink, do you think Fluffy will join this if possible? I know she likes the anime too))

((He'll find the beer somehow, trust me, even if it isn't at your house x3
Not sure, Her internet's real bad and it doesn't let her go online on many sites, including DS.))

Quote: StoryGirl
Name: Scarlet
Appearance:
Credit to Me~
[User Posted Image]
Personality: She is quiet allot but happy. She enjoys the company of others and doesnt mind not talking and just listening to everyone else.
Crush?: Prussia, France and Russia. (These are all secret crushes tat she doesnt tell anyone.
Other?: She is 24 and is a world history teacher in highschool. Loves everything about history and the countries of the world and has been back packing through all of Europe and parts of Asia.

(Accepted! smilie))
---
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8109
#11 Posted: 03:06:44 19/02/2015
YAS PLZ
Can I add the wikis later? My laptop's being laggy for some reason. :c
Depending on who gets taken, I may add some other Hetalia characters. :3

Name: Shadmé
Appearance: Short, lean girl with brown eyes and black hair with red stripes. Usually wears a red t-shirt, black pants, and a black jacket.
Personality: A bit shy or quiet to people she just met, and has patience. Practically no backbone or self-confidence. To friends, she is much more cheerful and silly.
Crushes: Dark Pit (but he's not in this RP though smilie), Denmark, slight Japan
Other: First-person!

Country Name: Norway
Human Name: Lukas Bondevik
Appearance: Average-sized young man with light blonde hair and indigo eyes. Wears an indigo uniform with a navy-colored sailor hat.
Wiki Page:

Country Name: China
Human Name: Yao Wang
Appearance: Average-sized male with almond-brown hair in a long ponytail, with eyes to match in color. He usually wears a green military outfit.
Wiki Page:

Country Name: Japan
Human Name: Honda Kiku
Appearance: Short and slim young man with short black hair and brown eyes that always seem to be in thought. His military outfit is white.
Wiki Page:

Country Name: Spain
Human Name: Antonio Fernández Carriedo
Appearance: Average-sized young man with messy brown hair and green eyes. His military uniform is khaki-colored.
Wiki Page:
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#12 Posted: 03:14:16 19/02/2015
((What do you mean SG? Does she know if its getting fixed anytime soon Prex?))
---
#13 Posted: 06:48:51 19/02/2015
Haha whoops typos. Im so exhausted /-.-/
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#14 Posted: 10:28:12 19/02/2015 | Topic Creator
((Accepted Shadme :3
I'll update the first page soon, And I'll probably RP England smilie

And she thinks around the start of March it'll be fixed, hopefully.))
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:03:40 19/02/2015 by prextail202
#15 Posted: 16:31:36 19/02/2015 | Topic Creator
((I'll add England to my characters so we can start, I'll get my reply up in a big, but you guys are free to start smilie ))
---
#16 Posted: 20:21:45 19/02/2015
((That's good))

I was in my house getting over a hard day of school, just watching TV
---
#17 Posted: 21:04:27 19/02/2015 | Topic Creator
The Prussian man woke up in a scene of confusion. No longer at home (where he was enjoying a good beer, well, maybe a lot of them, since he wasn't a country anymore and didn't attend world meetings, he had to of been doing something.) and lazily looked at the blue sky above him. Gilbird was making a racket as he flew around his owner's head, squeaking and chirping like there was no tomorrow. But, to both of their dismay, Prussia had gotten drunk before they arrived, and by drunk, i mean really really drunk.
"Where ze*hic* are we Gilbird...?" He asked the little bird who had now perched on his shoulder, "This doesn't look like mein awesome house, *hic* this isn't awesome!" Prussia complained as Gilbird looked at him with a slight confused look. Prussia's sight soon caught that of a building that was, right in front of him. This was none other than Austin's backyard that the red eyed fellow had woke up in. He got up and stumbled towards the back door that was in front of him, "Hallo? Anyone home...*hic*..?"
---
#18 Posted: 21:13:58 19/02/2015
I looked out my window and saw him "Is that? Can't be" I said to myself as I went downstairs and saw Prussia "Who are you?"
---
#19 Posted: 21:22:19 19/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Prussia smiled in a smile that obviously gave it away that he wasn't himself at the moment, and opened the door and walked towards Austin, as he heard his question. "Me?! I am *hic* ZE AWESOME PRUSSIA!" He said, his Prussian accent (that is similar to a German one) slurred a little as he spoke. He then poked Austin "and who *hic* are you? Ze awesome me would like to know..."
---
#20 Posted: 21:38:45 19/02/2015
"I'm Austin, and you're drunk" I said as I led Prussia to a chair
---
#21 Posted: 01:40:20 20/02/2015
Scarlet sighed putting her bags and books in her car glad that the long day was over. She had many rowdy classes of freshman and several wonderful classes of juniors. She walked to the driver side of her car and climbed in starting her engine to leave for home.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#22 Posted: 01:58:45 20/02/2015
NO
CANADA-SENPAI
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Welp
Fine

Name: Alice "Buzz" Larke
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Personality: Sweet, loud at times but also quiet at others, gets angry/upset easily, has ADD, meaning she gets distracted easily and is very unorganized. Is much more stressed than she looks.
Crush: Canada/Matthew
Other: Basically a representaion of me, but older and with a different name. Proudly Canadian! :3
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:52:17 20/02/2015 by dinorang67
#23 Posted: 02:10:18 20/02/2015 | Topic Creator
((Lol accepted Dinorang :3
Maybe Alice will notice sempai instead of sempai noticing Alice? smilie))

"Ze awesome Pru-*hic* Prussia is not drunk! Awesome people do not get drunk!" Prussia said with his voice still slightly slurred. He sat down in the chair he was lead to. "Where *hic* are we...?" He asked, and Gilbird landed on his head. Prussia looked up, "Oh, Hi Gilbird *hic*"
---
#24 Posted: 02:47:47 20/02/2015
I petted Gilbird "You're in a small town on earth, here, the countries are just landscapes and borders instead of people" I said "And yes, you are drunk, look, I should call my teacher Mrs. Scarlet" I said as I got out my phone and called Scarlet "Mrs. Scarlet, please pick up"
---
#25 Posted: 02:50:15 20/02/2015
Scarlet looked at her phone and sighed picking it up and answering. "Hello? Austin? You only call when somethings wrong.. Is everything alright?" She asked
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#26 Posted: 03:02:34 20/02/2015
I jump out of bed and rub my head a bit. Goddangit, headaches. I might as well get up. I crawl out of the bed and throw on my hoodie, then walk downstairs to get my boots and scarf on. I'm already wearing my jewelry, must have fallen asleep while reading or something cheesy like that. I open up the door, shield my eyes from the sun a bit, and then lock my door and head out. Today's gonna be a good day, I don't know how, but I can feel it. I hesitate to open my car. Should I walk...?
"Yep." I say to myself. "Walkin'. Gonna walk somewhere." I notice Austin's house. I guess I could go there. I put my hands in my pockets and walk to his house, soon arriving and knocking on his door, swaying back and forth casually while I wait for an answer.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#27 Posted: 03:34:02 20/02/2015
Our wonderful tale begins in an ordinary house on an ordinary street in an ordinary neighborhood. At least, it HAD been normal…I, Shadmé, had been doing my ordinary favorite thing- drawing on my iPad. I had taken a break from the Warriors and Kid Icarus drawings that had been my favorites of late and was instead sketching some rather unordinary Hetalia characters. Right now I was making a drawing of the Axis three. To keep myself focused I was also listening to music, but my gazed drifted to the window every once in a while. Something I saw nearly made me drop my stylus.
A young man in a rather unordinary white outfit was walking around outside. He'd move, pause a moment, then resume his pacing. He seemed confused. But what made me utterly amazed was the fact he looked exactly like Japan, from Hetalia!
Perhaps it was a cosplayer. Or was I seeing things? I rubbed my eyes and looked again. Nope, still Japan out there! To make sure one last time, I snuck a peek at my drawing- Japan was one of the Axis there, after all! And the two matched.
I couldn't lose this chance. Japan was one of my favorite characters. But I had to let a certain someone know about this…
I picked up my phone and began texting as I left my room. Felis? Um, holy Palutena! How odd do you would be if I said I think Japan- I'm serious, from Hetalia- is walking around outside my house?!
---
#28 Posted: 03:47:42 20/02/2015
"No, this might sound strange, but a character from an anime is somehow in my house, and he's drunk, he says he's Prussia, and he looks exactly like the one from the show Hetalia" I said before hearing the knock on the door, I opened the door and saw Alice "Hi Alice, you can come in if you want... But something strange is going on"
---
#29 Posted: 04:04:39 20/02/2015
"Prussia? You mean the white haired drunkard from Hetalia that stereotyping anime? Ill be over in a moment. Dont let him leave." Scarlet says and turns onto Austins street driving to his house getting there relatively quickly and parking in front of his house and shutting off her car and getting out rushing to the door and knocking.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#30 Posted: 04:24:04 20/02/2015
I hung up and opened the door "Hello Mrs. Scarlet, please come in" I said
---
#31 Posted: 04:48:30 20/02/2015
"Austin you didnt tell or show anyone else did you? Something might be going on and we need to keep this on the down low for a while." Scarlet said walking in and following Austin to the place Prussia was and staring at the albino in confusion. "oh my gosh... How the heck did you get out of the anime? Either you are the real deal or just a drunk cosplayer..." She sighs looking at him. "Austin could go make some coffee please."
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#32 Posted: 05:12:07 20/02/2015
"Its just you and Alice" I said as I went to the kitchen and started making coffee, I didn't drink it myself, but it was good to have when someone came over
---
#33 Posted: 05:42:48 20/02/2015
Scarlet nodded and groaned. "Gilbert you smell awful. How much did you drink before you showed up here?" She asked taking the bun out of her hair and letting it fall around her.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#34 Posted: 05:57:23 20/02/2015
I smiled as I poured Scarlet a cup of coffee, she might have been a teacher, but I liked her "Here you go Mrs. Scarlet" I said as I gave her the cup
---
#35 Posted: 06:22:28 20/02/2015
"Thanks austin. Make sure you finish that project thats due next week." Scarlet said taking the cup and setting it down.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#36 Posted: 19:37:49 20/02/2015 | Topic Creator
((I won't have access to Internet this weekend, going over to Fluffy's house, Don't go far without me please xD))
---
#37 Posted: 20:04:24 20/02/2015
((Ok buddy, tell her I said hi))

"I have it done Mrs. Scarlet" I said with a smile
---
#38 Posted: 22:12:48 20/02/2015
I walk inside and see Prussia, suddenly freezing in place and raising my hand.
"I-Is that..." I always knew these things were possible, though everyone thought I was crazy, I knew it! "Is that Prussia? Like, the Hetalia Prussia?"
---
#39 Posted: 00:12:57 21/02/2015
Scarlet smiled softly and was going to say something then looked at Alice. "Yes dear its Prussia as in the albino drunk from hetalia. Please quiet down and dont tell anyone about this." She sighs and moves over to prussia. "Austin can we take him to your guest room? It would be a better place to let him get out off this drunk stooper he is in." She said noting that he had passed out(saying that he passed out cause prex wont be on.)
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#40 Posted: 01:42:42 21/02/2015
"Of course Mrs. Scarlet" I said as I picked up Prussia and carried him to my guest room, it was tough because of how heavy the drunk was "There! So, now what should we do?"
---
#41 Posted: 06:39:12 21/02/2015
"Uh. I mumble for a second. "What if we... research stuff like this? Ms. scarlet, do you know HOW THE HELL ANY OF THIS IS HAPPENING?" I blatantly and a tad loudly state, freaking out a bit.

OOC: I'M ON EPISODE 15 OF AXIS POWERS
---
#42 Posted: 07:28:11 21/02/2015
Scarlet sighs. "No. I dont. Im only a world history teacher. Frankly im not steven hawking who studied time and space continuums." She said tucking the drunk into the bed and then sitting on the side. "I dont even know where to start." She rubbed her temples softly and groaned. "and i was hoping for a peaceful weekend." she said under her breath.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#43 Posted: 15:38:42 21/02/2015
I hugged Scarlet "Its ok Mrs. Scarlet, we'll figure it out" I said
---
#44 Posted: 15:51:30 21/02/2015
OoC: Once you begin, you cannot end, dinorang! Its caught you in its trap! smilie

"Werr, dis is just great," Japan sighed, pacing in a circle. "How did I get here, anyhow? It wasn't teu long ago whren I was in my home country..." He rubbed his head sheepishly, trying to put the details together. Japan had been at home, eating some salted salmon when he'd apparently passed out or something. He had woken up a little while ago and came here. But the thing is, he never sleepwalked. And he didn't drink much. So how could he somehow have been taken...here? Whenever here was.
"Japaaaaan! Is me, China!"
"Hm?" The black-haired man turned to face his adoptive older brother. China was running up to him, waving a hand.
The two were on slightly good terms. But seeing as they were the only countries in the area, they had no choice but to stick together.
"I see. Herro, China," Japan greeted politely. "Do yeu know where we are?"
China shook his head, still in a rather upbeat mood for whatever reason. Japan sighed. "Might as well ask somerome, den." He pointed to a house. China nodded, and the two countries strolled up to it purposefully.

A knock on the door almost made me drop my phone. "Hang on!" I called, then ran downstairs. I opened the door, trying to straighten myself up. "Sorry, I-"
I froze when I looked up. Japan. Japan was at my door. And China, if I looked more closely!
"Herro, and sorry for interruption," Japan said. "I would rike to know where I am right now. Odd, I know, but it's a rong story."
"Ooh, not really!" China interrupted him. "Not long for me, anyhow."
Japan sighed at China. I had a feeling the two would start bickering, so I told them our location quickly.

OoC: Anyone have an idea of if Prex plans to have this take place in Canada, or can I say America? ^.^;
---
#45 Posted: 18:55:33 21/02/2015
((Its probably in america....))

Scarlet smiled softly and patted Austins back. "Thanks austin. I know we will." She said walking out of the room. "i need to get somethings from my car i'll be back in a moment."
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#46 Posted: 19:45:46 21/02/2015
"Ok Scarlet" I said

((Are there any female characters in the anime?))
---
#47 Posted: 20:43:49 21/02/2015
((Yes.))
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#48 Posted: 20:59:02 21/02/2015
OoC: Yes there are, EyeBrawler! Hungary, Ukraine and Belarus off the top of my head.
Edit: Also Liechtenstein, Belgium, Seychelles and Wy!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:36:31 21/02/2015 by ShadowMewX
#49 Posted: 06:02:42 22/02/2015
OOC: I don't even care anymore. Screw popular AoT. HETALLLIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
2 frikking fanarts already.

I sigh and think a little. Never hurt anybody. "Hm. Some weird thing like this happened to a friend once. whatever they wrote came true. Is that what happened? I was kinda attempting the Axis Powers, and watching the first episode. I dunno, was thinking about some fanfics?" I start to ramble on absently.
---
#50 Posted: 15:54:02 22/02/2015
OoC: I know, right? smilie I was watching Soul Eater before this but now it's all about Hetalia! I'm even starting a Hetalia fanfiction soon. smilie

"So we're in...America?" China stammered. Japan frowned, and at that moment I remembered again that he was part of the Axis and therefore, probably not very appreciative of this turn of events.
"Amer- I mean, Alfred-" Japan's gaze flicked to me, like keeping the knowledge of his nation identity was a secret- "-must have done it for some reason. But...rhy?"
Just the fact that name was mentioned only furthered my suspicions. I had to keep these two Asian nations here with me! Somehow, they were in the human world!
"Erm..." I said shyly, looking at them both. They were only a little bit taller than me. "Why don't you two come rest inside my house, hmm? Maybe you can try to figure things out from there."
China smiled. "That would be very kindness of you!"
Japan bowed, forced to agree as his parter in crime accepted the invitation. I stepped aside and allowed them into my house, all the while growing extremely excited. China and Japan, my 2nd and 3rd favorite Hetalia characters? Yes!
---
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me