Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Valentine's Splash Screen! [CLOSED]
BUGMom05 Blue Sparx Gems: 729
#1 Posted: 17:16:43 12/02/2015 | Topic Creator
I know we have time travelers in our midst, but that's not what this is. THe only splash screen I've seen about VDay/February tells us to check out February's alter Ego before he's gone. but there have been no hints.

If you see something, please post it.

The Sheep/INFO screen

LOVE is in the air...
Celebrate Valentine's in the lost islands! Be on the lookout for BIG sales and RETURNING items

I'm sure we are all at least expecting a chance at the Valentine house, if not an outright buy. Although with Rufus, you get one (in the past, were you limited to just one V-Day House?)

Anyone have any hopes? I am hoping for a chance at Cupid Flameslinger. We have his house but not him. Wonder if there'll be a Chocolate Sundae Slobbertooth or a Bouquet of Roses Camo as a "gift" for logging on this Saturday? Too much?
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:55:06 12/02/2015 by BUGMom05
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#2 Posted: 17:51:28 12/02/2015
I hope there is alter ego,s in the well this time . Last time they advertised but there was nutting .

If something is on 75 percent discount i will to grab it up . I dont have many gems saved up so i will be lucky to make it to 500 .

No thank you for a Valentine House . It only houses 125 mabu . Its just a pretty but useless ornament . As you pointed out , it comes with Rufus .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
ABennett Blue Sparx Gems: 865
#3 Posted: 22:41:17 12/02/2015
So far I'm seeing:

- Alter Egos in the well
- 33% off all Skylanders
- 33% off Light/Dark Gateways
#4 Posted: 22:51:34 12/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Ooh...I hafta wait 8ish more hours until it's Friday, but since there's school and work, chances are it will be more like 14 before anyone starts wishing
#5 Posted: 09:01:09 13/02/2015
Alter Ego,s are always nice and I am sure they will have a little something else possible tonight . <they love holding back > .
---
ABennett Blue Sparx Gems: 865
#6 Posted: 22:28:16 13/02/2015
A few more things added for Saturday, list of offers is now:

- Alter Egos in the well
- 33% off all Skylanders
- 33% off Light/Dark Gateways
- 33% off all Decorations
- 50% off all Companions (as part of this all companions appear to be available as well, at least all the ones I don't have)
- All Alter Ego Huts available in the store
- Valentine's House available in the store
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:31:46 13/02/2015 by ABennett
#7 Posted: 23:33:34 13/02/2015
AH HA i knew it .

Ohh i get to complete the Mags quest after all . Now lets see if i can farm another 150 gems and grab me an ALT house before the time runs out .
---
#8 Posted: 17:40:13 16/02/2015 | Topic Creator
We didn't win any alts from the well, did manage to grab Fiznik on sale
Now we should re-level a bit faster

For Valentine's Day, gem pack 2 (the $4.99 one) came with Cupid flameSlinger. I tell you, I'm half wishing we'd at least considered it.

We have bought gems twice for one reason or another-the same pack-so all in all ten dollars above the cost of the toys. Not bad for the fact that everyone plays...but I am becoming a completionist, and everything We don't have is irking me. But alas, the last 2 skylanders will have to wait
Kfool Blue Sparx Gems: 737
#9 Posted: 22:47:26 16/02/2015
I never thought I'd be anywhere near complete so never had the mentality of a completionist, but I find myself with 184 skylanders and as best I can tell that's 2 away from having them all, both alter egos.

Bought gem packs twice, once on vacation at a disney hotel to allow me to snag diggs, once to add 1200 gems to the 200 I had and allow to snag 4 more huts for my kids' favorite alter egos.
---
I only pretend to know what I'm doing.
#10 Posted: 09:53:56 17/02/2015
There is no such thing as a complete collection if they keep giving new goodies , skylanders and companions .
---
#11 Posted: 01:42:35 21/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Kfool
I never thought I'd be anywhere near complete so never had the mentality of a completionist, but I find myself with 184 skylanders and as best I can tell that's 2 away from having them all, both alter egos.

Bought gem packs twice, once on vacation at a disney hotel to allow me to snag diggs, once to add 1200 gems to the 200 I had and allow to snag 4 more huts for my kids' favorite alter egos.

According to a different thread, your count may be off
Quote: ABennett
Now up to 187 with the additions of Love Potion Pop Fizz and Blizzard Chill.

If you're trying to figure out who you're missing the complete list of the 187 is here: http://pastebin.com/aqDbvXMK

Special LI only Skylanders (non-linkable) are listed separately.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me