Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
So this happened [CLOSED]
somePerson Diamond Sparx [online] Gems: 8459
#1 Posted: 17:11:54 08/02/2015 | Topic Creator

What?
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#2 Posted: 17:17:31 08/02/2015
It makes me sad that folks can't see the joy that is TTG. :(
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#3 Posted: 17:27:41 08/02/2015
Did they... change the voices... dub the real Teen Titans show... and... what...

WHAT..
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#4 Posted: 20:03:21 08/02/2015
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA If only my hate for this show could go up. It's already maxed
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#5 Posted: 20:34:49 08/02/2015
Gueies...

Teen Titans was a great cartoon. But it is dead and gone - it was buried for many years before TTG came around. TTG didn't end the original series, nor did it stop any chance of the original series had of coming back (which was zilch).

Is it different? Yeah. Is it more slapstick? Sure. Does it take away your fond memories of the original series? Not at all.

Try to not think of TTG as a replacement for or a continuation of the original Teen Titans - just think of it for what it is - a fun, slapstick action/adventure show. Not your cup of tea? There are a ton of other great shows on that you might try (big Adventure Time fan here). Don't waste your time hatin' on a TV show you don't like when there has to be so many others you do like.

It's like, when Teen Titans first started - the show had a *lot* of people who hated everything about it with a passion. It wasn't part of the DCAU. No Batman. No secret identies. Focused on 5 of the Titans when there were so many other (and better) characters to choose from in the comics. Too much slapstick humour (still talking about the original series here). Horrible theme song. Crappy flash animation. The original show had a lot of detractors - and yet, y'all seemed to like it (I did too, by the way). Just because the show did not live up to those folks' expectation, doesn't mean it's a bad show. Likewise, with TTG. It's a fun show - just don't take yourselves so seriously.

In other words, waffles waffles waffles waffles waffles waffles.
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#6 Posted: 20:36:18 08/02/2015
Quote: UncleBob
Gueies...

Teen Titans was a great cartoon. But it is dead and gone - it was buried for many years before TTG came around. TTG didn't end the original series, nor did it stop any chance of the original series had of coming back (which was zilch).

Is it different? Yeah. Is it more slapstick? Sure. Does it take away your fond memories of the original series? Not at all.

Try to not think of TTG as a replacement for or a continuation of the original Teen Titans - just think of it for what it is - a fun, slapstick action/adventure show. Not your cup of tea? There are a ton of other great shows on that you might try (big Adventure Time fan here). Don't waste your time hatin' on a TV show you don't like when there has to be so many others you do like.

It's like, when Teen Titans first started - the show had a *lot* of people who hated everything about it with a passion. It wasn't part of the DCAU. No Batman. No secret identies. Focused on 5 of the Titans when there were so many other (and better) characters to choose from in the comics. Too much slapstick humour (still talking about the original series here). Horrible theme song. Crappy flash animation. The original show had a lot of detractors - and yet, y'all seemed to like it (I did too, by the way). Just because the show did not live up to those folks' expectation, doesn't mean it's a bad show. Likewise, with TTG. It's a fun show - just don't take yourselves so seriously.

In other words, waffles waffles waffles waffles waffles waffles.

^this forever.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#7 Posted: 23:53:25 08/02/2015
It is not available in my countrysmilie
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
#8 Posted: 01:06:32 09/02/2015
Quote: Cynderfan507
Wait people hated the teen titans theme what
It brings back memories thooouuuugh </3

Oh yeah. You have to look at the time frame when TT came out though - We just had Batman: The Animated Series and the various spinoffs that everyone thought was the peak of animated comic books ever (and some still do). Then we get a wacky cartoon with *that* as a theme. Heck, I like the series, but I'm not a fan of the theme.
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#9 Posted: 13:36:38 09/02/2015
I've seen worse, but the original is SOOOOO much better
---
now its time to get funky
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#10 Posted: 15:23:28 09/02/2015
this feels like a slap in the face, i hate TTG so hard

it's not even a good show if you pretend it's its own thing, i mean there was an episode where they just say waffle for 11 minutes.
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#11 Posted: 20:31:43 09/02/2015
Fanservice to those who watched the original show? Alright, that's fine
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#12 Posted: 21:02:00 09/02/2015
I hate the show from what i've seen. random humor can be funny but only if it's done right and is blended with good writing. this show has neither imo.

though i'll give it credit for being better than most of the crap Nickelodeon has.
---
Cool cool.
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12132
#13 Posted: 02:47:52 10/02/2015
thanks for reminding me teen titans exists
now i'm going to watch some of the episodes again
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#14 Posted: 05:22:08 10/02/2015
TTG... why... the original Teen Titans was so much better, why did this have to return?
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
#15 Posted: 08:05:23 27/02/2015
Oh-Emm-Gee...

Tonight's episode of Teen Titans Go! was simply, amazing. I couldn't stop laughing. It was, spot-on, everything that makes me like this series.

Young Justice fans really need to watch this one, if just to hear the voice actor behind Cyborg reprise his role as Aqualad.
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#16 Posted: 10:07:16 27/02/2015
Well that just made my Friday worse.

[User Posted Image]
---
^ You all know it's true
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me