Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Superbowl 2015? more like.. [CLOSED]
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#1 Posted: 06:46:17 02/02/2015 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

(Context: The teams started fighting on the field.)

pretty much.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#2 Posted: 12:11:22 02/02/2015
Whats up with the refs?
"A fight just broke out! Everyone throw your flags!"

Because that will TOTALLY work
---
now its time to get funky
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#3 Posted: 17:00:38 02/02/2015
Did anyone notice Patriots #18 suddenly start jumping around when the fight broke out?

[User Posted Image]
WilltheWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1779
#4 Posted: 17:05:51 02/02/2015
Quote: CAV
Did anyone notice Patriots #18 suddenly start jumping around when the fight broke out?

[User Posted Image]

LOL, probably was just happy that he won the superbowl smilie.
---
Spread those positive vibes
gillgrunt987 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7409
#5 Posted: 17:13:34 02/02/2015

[User Posted Image]

Lol, only just noticed that. Guess he couldn't take the heat of the fight.
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#6 Posted: 17:29:24 02/02/2015

[User Posted Image]

fabulous
#7 Posted: 17:34:29 02/02/2015
Additional side note: Anyone see the NFL commercial of everyone shouting "WOO", including the MLP cast as Colts fans? The Lego Movie and the Penguins of Madagascar showed up too but I don't have gifs for those.

Included as link as to not overload thread with gifs.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:35:33 02/02/2015 by CAV
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#8 Posted: 20:18:47 02/02/2015

[User Posted Image]

Lmfao 18 seconds left, let's fight!
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#9 Posted: 21:00:53 02/02/2015
whats the superbowl huhu
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#10 Posted: 21:50:13 02/02/2015
The game was exciting...

...And proof that only the Giants get to beat Tom Brady. Aha ha ha. XP
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#11 Posted: 11:47:51 03/02/2015
The commercials were so depressing. There was a Nation Wide commercial that was about a dead kid. And there was one that talked about a women that called 911 to order a pizza because there was someone in the room with her. Oh and also there were so many motivational ones. WTF happened to hilarious Super Bowl ads?
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
#12 Posted: 13:32:55 03/02/2015
Quote: ninja9351
WTF happened to hilarious Super Bowl ads?

Huhuhuhuhuh
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
#13 Posted: 13:51:38 03/02/2015
The commercials were so depressing. There was a Nation Wide commercial that was about a dead kid. And there was one that talked about a women that called 911 to order a pizza because there was someone in the room with her. Oh and also there were so many motivational ones. WTF happened to hilarious Super Bowl ads?

To be fair the Super Bowl is the most watched event in the US, meaning that commercial time can be used to spread an important message. I think that 911 call commercial was important to raise awareness of domestic abuse, especially in light of the Ray Rice scandal.

Hilarious commercials still exist and were present that night. But that's not to say we shouldn't have more serious ones either.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8495
#14 Posted: 13:54:31 03/02/2015
I liked the Bud Lite one.
shroom boom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3133
#15 Posted: 01:27:36 04/02/2015

To be fair the Super Bowl is the most watched event in the US, meaning that commercial time can be used to spread an important message. I think that 911 call commercial was important to raise awareness of domestic abuse, especially in light of the Ray Rice scandal.

Hilarious commercials still exist and were present that night. But that's not to say we shouldn't have more serious ones either.

About that dometic abuse ad men all over twitter are *****ing that there is never a man in domestic abuse ads and i think thats stupid cause men dont get abused by women and even if they do they most likely deserved it in the first place anyway.
---
103 skylanders in total SSA:31/32 SG:26/30 SSF:39/56
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#16 Posted: 01:44:24 04/02/2015
Quote: shroom boom

About that dometic abuse ad men all over twitter are *****ing that there is never a man in domestic abuse ads and i think thats stupid cause men dont get abused by women and even if they do they most likely deserved it in the first place anyway.

Excuse me, can you rephrase this or tell me what you mean by this as i'm very confused.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#17 Posted: 03:50:12 04/02/2015
^I think what he's saying is:

1. Men on social media are upset that these ads never represent how men can be domestically abused.

2. He thinks that those men should shut up because he thinks men don't get abused, and if they do they deserve whatever they got.

In which case...

You are wrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong.

I usually try what I can to respect the opinions of everyone on here, but what you say here is a flat out lie and a mindset like this could be damaging to equal rights. Men absolutely can suffer from domestic abuse by the hands of women, and they sometimes do.

The thing is that many men don't report it because they are ashamed to do so, or their cases aren't taken seriously because of people like you who insist that they deserved whatever they got. They could get laughed at by peers and police for being overpowered by a woman. And if they try to use self defense against this physical abuse? They will be the ones arrested for domestic abuse, while the real abuser will get off without any punishment. It's injustice and while it may not be nowhere near as common as domestic abuse against women, it's still an issue and is something that should be addressed in equal rights discussions.

I really hope you're trolling and the joke just went over my head because what you say here is awfully inaccurate and gives me the idea that you're willing to turn a blind eye to something, and even imply that it's justified.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:51:34 04/02/2015 by CAV
#18 Posted: 03:55:00 04/02/2015
Quote: DragonCamo

Excuse me, can you rephrase this or tell me what you mean by this as i'm very confused.

so the domestic abuse ad went viral on youtube and twitter, alot of men saw the ad and got mad because there arent any men in domestic abuse ads that focus on men so they created some hastag (i forget which one) and winge on twitter about it so a **** tone of feminists went and made a mokery about the hastag so now its an all out war.
---
#19 Posted: 04:06:08 04/02/2015
What people fail to see though, is that I think in most domestic abuse cases, the woman is usually the victim, so they put women in these ads because they probably reach out to a larger audience. But at the same time, these ads make it so that it could be helpful to anyone, not just women.

Also, I think the audio for that specific commercial was pulled from a real 911 call, and honestly I think the way she handled it was brilliant. So once again, it could be helpful to anyone, she just so happened to be a woman.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#20 Posted: 20:45:30 04/02/2015

[User Posted Image]

happy to get a superbowl ring
#21 Posted: 01:35:07 05/02/2015

1. Men on social media are upset that these ads never represent how men can be domestically abused.

2. He thinks that those men should shut up because he thinks men don't get abused, and if they do they deserve whatever they got.

In which case...

I usually try what I can to respect the opinions of everyone on here, but what you say here is a flat out lie and a mindset like this could be damaging to equal rights. Men absolutely can suffer from domestic abuse by the hands of women, and they sometimes do.

The thing is that many men don't report it because they are ashamed to do so, or their cases aren't taken seriously because of people like you who insist that they deserved whatever they got. They could get laughed at by peers and police for being overpowered by a woman. And if they try to use self defense against this physical abuse? They will be the ones arrested for domestic abuse, while the real abuser will get off without any punishment. It's injustice and while it may not be nowhere near as common as domestic abuse against women, it's still an issue and is something that should be addressed in equal rights discussions.

I really hope you're trolling and the joke just went over my head because what you say here is awfully inaccurate and gives me the idea that you're willing to turn a blind eye to something, and even imply that it's justified.

Well we men have abused,soled and treated women like animals for thousands of years so they deserve to live in a safe society and when a few hundred men complain that they are getting beaten, honestly they shouldnt be, cause they deserve it. Men need to know all the pain and suffering women have faced for thousands of years and then mabey can get help. but they wont need it cause men are stronger then women anyway and have too many privliges.
---
#22 Posted: 02:31:52 05/02/2015

In which case...

Well we men have abused,soled and treated women like animals for thousands of years so they deserve to live in a safe society and when a few hundred men complain that they are getting beaten, honestly they shouldnt be, cause they deserve it. Men need to know all the pain and suffering women have faced for thousands of years and then mabey can get help. but they wont need it cause men are stronger then women anyway and have too many privliges.

ok, so you are saying we should let the blacks enslave the white to "know the pain and suffering" they went through? Or that if a female partner started the fight and inflicted bodily harm to the male partner, that he should just "deal with it"?
Also, not every guy is the stereotypical "muscle jock that cares little to nothing for women". I'm weak as **** and can barley lift the bar when doing the bench press, so you're saying that If i was abused by a women stronger than me, it's my fault?
I'm sorry, but that doesn't deserve a "You've Got That Wrong" gif,
No, that's just bull****
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:34:42 05/02/2015 by DragonCamo
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#23 Posted: 02:37:52 05/02/2015

In which case...

In case you've forgotten, men are humans too. You are literally saying that it is ok for women to beat men, but if a man beats a woman then it's a horrible crime.

This is just stupid.....
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
#24 Posted: 02:52:13 05/02/2015

Okay, first of all, just because you are a guy yourself doesn't mean it's okay to say something like that.
Second of all, you're sounding extremely sexist and hateful. You're making yourself sound like some extreme feminist who thinks all men are awful, when they aren't. And at the same time not all women are saints either. And absolutely nobody deserves to be abused. Nobody. Punishing all men for the sins of few from the past accomplishes what? Absolutely nothing. There comes a time where you just need to stop talking and I think this is that time. What you're saying makes no sense at all. And if you truly believe that all men deserve to be abused, or "punished," I better see you be the very first one in line.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#25 Posted: 03:09:45 05/02/2015
Lol this topic went from a superbowl topic to one about domestic abuse. I'm glad I clicked on it lol
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#26 Posted: 03:22:41 05/02/2015

In which case...

you dont have much idea of what you're talking about do you?
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
#27 Posted: 04:52:11 05/02/2015

So does this mean we can expect a domestic abuse hotline for men in 6015?

You make it sound like if a man is being abused he should simply overpower her and get her to stop. Except if he does that, the woman can easily turn around and make it look like he was the one abusing her in the first place. Who will the cops believe?

That last line is giving me the impression that this is one big joke. This is the kind of paragraph someone would make when making fun of radical SJWs.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:52:40 05/02/2015 by CAV
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#28 Posted: 08:57:31 05/02/2015

You make it sound like if a man is being abused he should simply overpower her and get her to stop. Except if he does that, the woman can easily turn around and make it look like he was the one abusing her in the first place. Who will the cops believe?

That last line is giving me the impression that this is one big joke. This is the kind of paragraph someone would make when making fun of radical SJWs.

Men deserve this. we catcal women, we look and use them as sex objects hell all of the media is sexest towards women, and what about the equal pay gap and women dying by acid in the middle east? Just face it we are obsolete women dont need men to surviv tocotinue the human race cause we have sperm banks and we can force them to give the bank al their sperm before they die. What im trying to say here is that if men didnt exist there would be no wars, pollution, sexism and rasism men are the cancer of humany an im ashimed. Oh yeah aout hat women can murder,rape and abouse men statestic its all bull**** only like 5% off men ever get sexually abuse, mosly women do. And i know what yo might say oh well if you count prison rape. prison rape doesnt count cause the men in prison have done wrong and deserve to be raped and we know this and thats why we warn peple not to drop the soap. i personally think that male rape is hallirous and should be encouriged.

this is it guys
the worst post on the forums so far
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#29 Posted: 09:07:00 05/02/2015
trigger warning:
i cannot believe i just read that shroom boom thinks male rape is deserved and is funny and should be encouraged
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:43:36 05/02/2015 by Thunderdragon14
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8554
#30 Posted: 09:09:00 05/02/2015
What the **** shroom boom?

Quite honestly, I want to Gnorc you for make one of the most dumbest things I have ever heard in the near 3 years I've been on the forums.
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:10:23 05/02/2015 by JCW555
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5142
#31 Posted: 09:14:31 05/02/2015
shroom boom you're kind of a disgusting human being
---
self professed austGAYlian
Angel220200 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4401
#32 Posted: 09:38:52 05/02/2015
Shroom boom, I've been here for over four years and this is the most disgusting thing I've ever seen on the forums.

No one deserves to be raped. No one.

And to say that rape is hilarious and should be encouraged is ****ing disgusting. I don't care if you're talking about gender specific occurrences; Regardless of gender, rape is degrading and can cause severe trauma. Saying one whole entire gender deserves it is wrong. Not everyone can fight for themselves - and it's not just men who commit the crime, either. Regardless of gender, rape is still rape. To say that anyone deserves such a thing is absolutely revolting.

If you truly believe that people deserve to be raped, then you're a disgusting human being.
---
Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven; give, and it will be given to you.
#33 Posted: 12:04:22 05/02/2015

Men deserve this. we catcal women, we look and use them as sex objects hell all of the media is sexest towards women, and what about the equal pay gap and women dying by acid in the middle east? Just face it we are obsolete women dont need men to surviv tocotinue the human race cause we have sperm banks and we can force them to give the bank al their sperm before they die. What im trying to say here is that if men didnt exist there would be no wars, pollution, sexism and rasism men are the cancer of humany an im ashimed. Oh yeah aout hat women can murder,rape and abouse men statestic its all bull**** only like 5% off men ever get sexually abuse, mosly women do. And i know what yo might say oh well if you count prison rape. prison rape doesnt count cause the men in prison have done wrong and deserve to be raped and we know this and thats why we warn peple not to drop the soap. i personally think that male rape is hallirous and should be encouriged.

Please tell me you're doing this as a joke... please...
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#34 Posted: 12:11:03 05/02/2015
Quote: JCW555
What the **** shroom boom?

Quite honestly, I want to Gnorc you for make one of the most dumbest things I have ever heard in the near 3 years I've been on the forums.

Is this an option? Please do. Rape should not even exist, let alone be encouraged.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#35 Posted: 13:36:59 05/02/2015
[quote=[url=http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=113944&post=5469032]shroom boom[/url]][quote=[url=http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=113944&post=5468938]CAV[/url]][quote=[url=http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=113944&post=5468767]shroom boom[/url]]Well we men have abused,soled and treated women like animals for thousands of years so they deserve to live in a safe society and when a few hundred men complain that they are getting beaten, honestly they shouldnt be, cause they deserve it. Men need to know all the pain and suffering women have faced for thousands of years and then mabey can get help. but they wont need it cause men are stronger then women anyway and have too many privliges.[/quote]

That last line is giving me the impression that this is one big joke. This is the kind of paragraph someone would make when making fun of radical SJWs.[/quote]

Men deserve this. we catcal women, we look and use them as sex objects hell all of the media is sexest towards women, and what about the equal pay gap and women dying by acid in the middle east? Just face it we are obsolete women dont need men to surviv tocotinue the human race cause we have sperm banks and we can force them to give the bank al their sperm before they die. What im trying to say here is that if men didnt exist there would be no wars, pollution, sexism and rasism men are the cancer of humany an im ashimed. Oh yeah aout hat women can murder,rape and abouse men statestic its all bull**** only like 5% off men ever get sexually abuse, mosly women do. And i know what yo might say oh well if you count prison rape. prison rape doesnt count cause the men in prison have done wrong and deserve to be raped and we know this and thats why we warn peple not to drop the soap. i personally think that male rape is hallirous and should be encouriged.[/quote]

Oh my god. Where do i even begin with this bull****!?
Firstly, look at singers like Nicki Minaj, Jessie J, Miley Cyrus, and many other female singers who i can't be bothered to list. Who do you REALLY think make girls sex objects? I understand about the pay gap and how that is unfar, but that's what feminism is about, is equal rights of all genders, not one overpowering another like many believe. You think that if all the men were gone, that the world would be perfecr? HA! No offense to y'all, but racism and sexism isn't just in men. Also, there would still be wars even if women ruled. Women are as stubborn as men and as such, are capable of making the same desisions the leaders of countries have made. Ok, now on to this ****. You're saying that since men sexual abuse make up a small percentage, that it should be ok, and not just that, funny!? BULL****! You better be ****ing trolling because if you are serious, you are messed up as ****. No one, NO ONE, deserves to be raped, EVER! Man or women, black or white, gay or straight or the other sexualities, it doesn't matter, none of them deserve it. And not everyone is jail is a mass murderer. Some are in jail for petty crimes, some were forced to so it to survive. And you're saying that they should just get raped!? Sure it's still a crime, but that's what jail is for! Someone getting raped isn't funny at all. It's sick. I hope you get gnorc'd so you can think about what you just spouted out of your ass that has been mistaken for your mouth.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#36 Posted: 16:39:14 05/02/2015

- - -
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#37 Posted: 18:31:31 05/02/2015

The actions of the few do not condemn the majority. Yes, men in the past have treated women poorly, but it is a new day and we are growing past that to the point where a woman can be a business leader or anything she desires. Yes, this inequality still exists, but that's what feminism hopes to solve, equality for all genders.

You honestly believe men are the only ones capable of sexism, racism, or war? Keep in mind there are female soldiers (whom I respect and am grateful for their fighting for our country) as well as some female leaders in other countries. You think Cleopatra or one of the British Queens never led armies into war? I've heard racist words (including the "n-word") come from the mouths of both men and women. Come to the deep south for a bit, you'll see just as many bigoted, racist women as you will men. Sure, men may objectify women, but women aren't above selling themselves to further this (like DC said about Nicki Minaj. Remember the song Anaconda?) and men can be objectified as well. You see a hot man walking by with a tight fitting shirt, women are bound stare and make some obscene comments to each other about how he looks.

If you honestly think male rape and abuse is so funny, try to picture what what happen if it happened to you. Would you still think it was funny if you were abused or raped? Would you say that you deserved it? What if the person who raped you gave you an STD? And don't say it wouldn't. These are crimes that can happen to anyone and you never know, one day it could to happen to you or me. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want to go through that and am sorry to see it happen to anyone else. Sadly, this is the world we live in in which these crimes happen everyday.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#38 Posted: 19:08:52 05/02/2015

Dude, if you're sick enough to find male rap funny, then read this true story:
One boy, 17 years old, was walking down the street, he'd just come from football training so had was wearing shorts and a light t-shirt, the shorts were tight, this woman comes along and looks at his private parts as the lump is sticking through his shorts, she turns around and follows him. They walk past an alleyway and she grabs him and pushes him into it, he gets raped there and there, she forces him to give her head, rams her fist up his ass, orgasmes all over him, bites into his penis like a rabid dog, and he goes home, with HIV, haemorrhoids in his anus, a bleeding penis, scarred for life, scratched all over, and with orgasm fluid IN HIS LUNGS, thats right HIS LUNGS!
That is an example of male rape, you say he deserved that? He'd never done anything of the sort, he was a Straight A student, stilll a virgin, hadn't waylaid a girl once, had only been sexist a few times, and that happened from someone he didn't even know, so don't pulll out the it was a retaliation card.

You think that only men are sexist? Explain why I've seen white girls telling black people to get the **** out of their country because there are too many ****ing P***s and N****s in their country. Why did I see a black girl telling a white girl to get out of her group coz she was a mother****ing Cracker?

You think men make idols of girl and sexualize them? Videos, done by girls, like Anaconda, Wrecking Ball, etc, don't help women stop being sexualized do they?

You are sick, twisted, wrong and deserved to be Gnorced, I would want to permaban you, but its not within my power and even if it was, it isn't technically against the rules, I think. But I would want to, at any rate, no matter what happens to your account, you as a person need help. Seriously, you and your ideals can go to hell if you're serious. And if you're some perfect Troll, sitting behind their laptop laughing at us ranting on at you, then F.U. Please go away.

And if this is your wack idea of a joke then,

---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:13:03 05/02/2015 by Eternal Sunfury
#39 Posted: 19:19:17 05/02/2015
EDIT: Buddy I don't think that graphic description is appropriate for this site, even in spoilers.

I'm going to divide this post into sections if you guys don't mind, and address accordingly.

1. Men deserve this. we catcal women, we look and use them as sex objects

2.hell all of the media is sexest towards women, and

3. what about the equal pay gap

4. women dying by acid in the middle east?

5. Just face it we are obsolete women dont need men to surviv tocotinue the human race cause we have sperm banks and we can force them to give the bank al their sperm before they die.

6. What im trying to say here is that if men didnt exist there would be no wars, pollution, sexism and rasism men are the cancer of humany an im ashimed.

7. Oh yeah aout hat women can murder,rape and abouse men statestic its all bull**** only like 5% off men ever get sexually abuse, mosly women do.

8. And i know what yo might say oh well if you count prison rape. prison rape doesnt count cause the men in prison have done wrong and deserve to be raped and we know this and thats why we warn peple not to drop the soap.

9. i personally think that male rape is hallirous and should be encouriged.

1. Catcalling does exist and can be bothersome, but women check out guys too and can make comments.

2. Not the entire media is sexist to women. There's loads of media and advertising that appeals to women just like there are that appeal to men. Yes, they have more narrow views of these things (implications that only women care about weight loss, or that only men care about alcohol, etc), but they exist.

3. Equal pay gap is definitely something we should fix (and we're making very slow progress on it). But I don't think the existence of a pay gap is worth allowing domestic abuse to men, or any of the things you will soon mention.

4. We aren't talking about inequality in the Middle East. It's definitely worse there and it needs to be addressed but we're speaking specifically in terms of gender equality in the western world (US, Canada, UK, Australia, NZ, etc etc etc). Here in the west, there aren't issues of women not being allowed to have an education or getting acid thrown on them. I think you can give us a little credit for being farther along than that.

5. Sperm has a shelf life and isn't going to survive long enough to where the human population can continue. And going by your logic I assume you would also support genetic engineering to guarantee a female birth every time, right? So eventually there will be no more men to donate sperm, and the sperm that already exists will die out over time. The population would come to a stop and eventually the remaining humans will die out. All because of an ignorant view on the importance of the other sex.
And this doesn't include what other things men are important for in the world.

6. Women leaders and monarchs have started wars in the past. Humans as a whole are responsible for pollution (it's not like men are the only people who litter). Women can definitely be sexist towards men and paint gender stereotypes. I have seen and met women who were racist (and homophobic and xenophobic). The issues you describe have to do with humanity and morality. The desire to have more, or think of the present and not the future, or even hold outdated views because you aren't used to change. It has nothing to do with having a Y chromosome.

7A. I'd like to see a source on this "5%" claim.
7B: There's no doubt that women do get more abused then men. But it's an awful thing to ignore all the men that get abused because it isn't as commonplace. Men can be mentally, physically, and sexually abused just as much as women can, and it does happen. And keep in mind that, as I said in a previous post, many cases of male abuse go either unreported or not taken seriously, meaning that the number could be larger than we realize. There's no real way to get statistics on this stuff because not every man (or every woman) will speak up about abuse that they are suffering.

8. Prison rape is a serious issue and absolutely should be taken seriously. Yeah people are in there usually for a wrongdoing or bad crime (keep in mind that some people can be put in there despite no actual crime or something minor), but that doesn't justify being raped. And the "drop the soap" thing seems to be more of a joke about prison rape than an actual warning preventing it. In many cases it's going to happen regardless if you're super careful about the soap.

9. And now we've reached the big one. Up until here I saw your post as general ramblings and sexist stuff. But this is where we go into dangerous territory. This line really makes me want to believe that you're just trolling and fooling around, but at the same time I'm having a really difficult time believing it either. I've already written everything above so I may as well finish this.
Most people above have already said it multiple times; rape is not ok regardless of what gender it happens to. It's still damaging and harmful to a guy just as much as it is to a woman. Why you think there's a difference between the two is beyond me and I hope you quickly realize just how wrong what you said is. I'm not one to call people's opinions wrong but this is unethical and displays a severe problem in your thought process. I'm sure you wouldn't find it funny if you (a male) were to be raped.
It's one thing to find a rape joke funny. A lot of people on dS and the internet would say that light humor about that is evil and unjustified. But if you find a clever comedian making a joke about rape funny then fine. I'll allow it. But it's a completely different level to find the actual act of rape hilarious because of the gender that it's happening to. I really hope you can someday realize the error of this idea and change your mind.

This is all a real problem that you need to deal with. I don't know where you got all these ideas but wherever they were I hope you cut off all contact or stop reading it, because it's an extremely ignorant and narrow viewpoint that's only going to get you nowhere and is just as harmful to the cause of gender equality as it would be if someone said all those things in reference to women.
I'm not going to call you disgusting yet. Call it a matter of false hope but I believe you're still growing and getting an idea of the world, and I hope someday your opinions change and you contribute more interesting discussions in the future. I hope someday you can look back on posts like these you made and feel awful or regret them in the same way most of us regret posts we made when we were younger. I hope you get better.

Reported for hate speech. I hope you learn a lesson.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:20:49 05/02/2015 by CAV
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me