Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Battle for the Haven (The Missing s third act)
First | Previous | Page 39 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 48 49 50
Battle for the Haven (The Missing s third act) [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8609
#1901 Posted: 21:55:53 18/10/2015
"Yes but we have to stay here and protect the haven!" Rose said.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:48:09 18/10/2015 by Spyroconvexity
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8585
#1902 Posted: 22:03:15 18/10/2015
"Indeed!," Sayan replied with concern. He glanced out onto the ocean hoping that the others were alright. "Humans.," he merely said with a sigh.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 22:55:31 18/10/2015 by redwes
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#1903 Posted: 22:33:18 18/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Wait wait wait, what's this about a shark?" Rumble asked, confused. Now that Rose mentioned that, he noticed that there wasn't an orca on shore. The game was over, but a shark? What was going on? He looked at his brother, and both knew that something really big happened and they missed it.

Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Get out of here!" One human said as he threw a piece of fish at one of them.

The kea dodged the fish, but then went after it to avoid growing suspicions of a seagull that doesn't take that free food opportunity. The keas continued flying, noticing that they were creating the needed distraction. They stayed showing their backs so that their beaks won't give them away, unaware that a bigger attack was taking place.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:47:23 18/10/2015 by Felines
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#1904 Posted: 22:44:57 18/10/2015
OOC: Sorry, I'm not all here.
#1905 Posted: 22:50:29 18/10/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Thank you smilie

Now that the distraction was at hand, Mambo and a few others started to gnaw on the equipment. They were prepared to fly away in case the humans noticed them.

Meanwhile, Cairo and the others started to sabotage the motors and propeller to force the humans to retreat, and hopefully, leave that place and the sharks and dolphins.
---
#1906 Posted: 22:50:51 18/10/2015
"They neede our help and now they went to fight the humans." Rose said.

"Quickly use the seaweed to tangle up their moder!" Zonos said.
---
SC
#1907 Posted: 22:53:37 18/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"That's what we're doing..." Cairo said angrily, though he was more giving orders than doing anything at all. His priority was to protect Sybil. Even if Zonos told the truth about the humans, he still didn't trust him.
---
#1908 Posted: 23:24:55 18/10/2015
"Hey get off there!" A human then got a water cannon and sprayed the birds.
---
SC
#1909 Posted: 23:59:19 18/10/2015 | Topic Creator
The few keas that were sprayed immediately flew up to the cover of the clouds to prevent the humans from seeing them, since part of the chalk was washed away.

The orcas were done with the weed, at least with as much they could handle. The humans were so distracted with shooing away the "seagulls" that they haven't noticed them at all. But now that their work was done, they swam as far away as they could from the ship, not wanting to risk being detected.
---
#1910 Posted: 00:32:00 19/10/2015
"Captain we're having engine problems!" Another said.

"Great! Those blasted seagulls trashed our rigging and now engine problems?" The human said.

"We need to head back to shore and fix this." The human said.

"Fine we head home. This area is just to problematic." With that the humans turned around and started to head back to shore.
---
SC
#1911 Posted: 00:38:14 19/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"So, I guess that's it then. Hopefully, they have permanent damage and will leave you sharks alone. Now can we leave?" Cairo asked bitterly, as if he was asking Zonos, but was more addressed to Sybil. She didn't know what to do. That seemed too easy, but then again, she had keas at her side, and they knew plenty about humans...
---
#1912 Posted: 01:28:45 19/10/2015
"They are gone and my family can finally be safe." Zonos said. "Thank you Sybil for saving my family."
---
SC
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#1913 Posted: 01:50:07 19/10/2015
ooc: mind if i make some waves?

Name: Crocux (pronounced croc - us)
Species: Salt-water Crocodile
Appearance: see link https://www.pinterest.com/pin/339810734356186815/ and has a scar over his left eye. (can still see through his left eye) about 10 feet long
Personality: He is very kind and caring in nature, but he is also stubborn and very overprotective. he is very quiet and solitary and very determined. Although he is kind and caring he is also quick to anger ever since he hatched but as he grew he learn to remove himself from the situation but in doing so he leaves behind a path of destruction in his wake. (what he is like when he is angry: very loud, irrational, and violent, he also will say and does things he doesn't mean, doesn't think strait.)
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:40:14 19/10/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
#1914 Posted: 01:57:14 19/10/2015
ooc: I say approved as long as Felines is in agreement. Just remember this isn't like the other RPs you joined.
---
SC
#1915 Posted: 03:10:03 19/10/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Yes. We talked on the guestbook. A salt water crocodile could be a great addition smilie

"Well, you're..." Sybil was about to say, but she was cut off by Cairo.
"Yes shark, whatever. We helped you with your stupid problem, now never bother us again." he said rudely, wanting to get off the shark's presence. He turned around, ready to head home and making Sybil almost lose her grip by the sudden turn. She then pulled him to stop.
"Cairo! I wasn't finished!" she said, furious by the interruption. Cairo hated to be scolded by her, so he turned around, with a frowned face.
"Alright Zonos. We helped you. We are glad. Now please, all I ask for in return is that you never ally with Shadow again." Sybil said, believing that that was enough favor.
---
#1916 Posted: 03:34:16 19/10/2015
Jaril and his pod, seeing as the job is already done, they slowly start to make their way home. The tension between the orcas and dolphins is great. Jaril is glad that the sharks are safe for now.
#1917 Posted: 03:44:48 19/10/2015 | Topic Creator
As Cairo waited bitterly for Sybil to talk to Zonos, one of his followers approached the dolphin leader.
"You dolphin, why do you care so much about these shark's safety?" the orca asked, knowing that sharks predate on them when they had the chance, so he didn't understand why Jaril passed through the work of following them without being the necessity to it.
---
#1918 Posted: 03:48:15 19/10/2015
"I will make a Great White promise." Zonos said.
---
SC
#1919 Posted: 04:11:59 19/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Cairo wasn't convinced, but decided to trust Sybil's judge of character.
"Alright then, that is all. Thank you." Sybil said politely, hoping that Zonos was grateful enough to listen to that simple demand. She didn't want Shadow to return again and go through the same previous hell again.

Now that everything was settled, it was time to go home. No more sharks, no more dolphins Cairo hoped, he just wanted everything to return to normal.
---
#1920 Posted: 04:29:33 19/10/2015
From a distance Crocux saw what unfolded and decided to swim to shore to see what was going on. but thought otherwise and decided to head for Haven.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:04:16 19/10/2015 by ShadeTheDragon
#1921 Posted: 05:00:19 19/10/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Just in case nobody knows, days have passed since Zonos arrived at the Haven. It takes days to travel from the Haven to Komodo, and vice versa.

The waters at the Haven are quiet and nearly deserted. It was hard to believe that just a few days ago, it was filled with playful orcas that tossed around Haven residents as if they were stuffed toys. It's been months, in fact, nearly a year since any animal requested shelter at the Haven, so nobody expected a visit. A few orcas were patrolling near the "impossible" current, while others were at Hunted island catching seals. Nobody had noticed the huge crocodile heading to the Haven shore, and with Sybil away, either Rose, Sayan, or Stripes were available to greet the new animal.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:00:28 19/10/2015 by Felines
#1922 Posted: 05:41:01 19/10/2015
"It's not so much the sharks themselves, but man that I am glad about being gone. Though I hate to see anyone suffer at the hands of man. I'm just glad that for now, no man," Jaril says, his many scars visible against his body.
#1923 Posted: 06:06:22 19/10/2015 | Topic Creator
The orca talking to him understood his compassion. In fact, he wished that orcas and dolphins didn't have this natural dislike for each other, but he knew how Cairo was bullied by dolphins in his younger days, which added to his constant hatred. The orca wanted to talk to Jaril a bit more, but then he noticed that the others were leaving.
"Well, I have to leave now. But I hope... that... our kind and yours can be friends someday." he said in a rather low voice, not having anything against dolphins like Cairo, especially since Jaril and his pod were great help during the Battle for the Haven.
---
#1924 Posted: 09:07:33 19/10/2015
Rose was taking her morning walk when she noticed Crocux. "A new resident? Maybe I should get Sayan." Rose said to herself. She decided to great this new resident. "Hello! Welcome to the haven. I am Rose and successor of Sybil who is away on a mission currently."
---
SC
#1925 Posted: 13:17:16 19/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Aw bummer! I wanted to sabotage more." a disappointed Mambo said, receiving in exchange a nasty glare from Cairo, which he didn't mind. The humans were taken care of... for now. But Mambo knew how stubborn they could be and that it takes a while for them to learn their lesson, or sometimes they don't learn at all. That little journey was a break in routine, so even though destroying human equipment didn't last as long as he hoped, the change was welcomed.

And so the orcas and keas, along with Sybil, were heading home, back to the Haven. The orcas used their blowholes along the way to wash the keas off the chalk covering them. Even though the journey home takes a few days, Sybil hoped that with that help, Zonos would be honorable enough to keep his promise. But even with that, she wondered how Shadow was doing, and if he was nearby when they were sabotaging the ships. Se tried not to worry too much, especially since Shadow was under threat of that humongous eagle that released him. That combined with Zono's promise made Sybil hope to never see or hear from the tyrannical Komodo dragon ever again.
---
#1926 Posted: 13:56:45 19/10/2015
Crocux noticed Rose and with a surprized look he says "This is Haven!? man I didn't expect to get here so soon. oh sorry Hello my name's Crocux."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1927 Posted: 16:41:25 19/10/2015 | Topic Creator
As Crocux introduced himself, one of the orcas patrolling was approaching the shore. It was Rumble, one of the orca brothers. It has been several days since any of them played with the Haven residents being too worried about their friends at Komodo island and the reminder of a shark entering the Haven because they weren't on guard that day. But he in particular was missing the game. However, after seeing there was a new resident of the Haven, a big alligator no less, he realized that he and the remaining orcas failed to see him. Bad patrolling? Or their current low numbers was what happened? Whatever it was, it was quite embarrassing, so he retreated to his post before anyone at the shore could see him.
---
#1928 Posted: 17:05:43 19/10/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: That's good to know. You can update the character sheet smilie
---
#1929 Posted: 20:08:00 19/10/2015
"Yes this is the haven. Welcome!" Rose said. "Please enjoy yourself but I must tell you the birds are not food only pidgins are." Rose said just in case Crocux was hungry.
---
SC
#1930 Posted: 20:45:28 19/10/2015
Crocux smiles and says "i'll keep that in mind considering that i'm alergic to birds. Say do you have a place i can stay in. I perfer a secluded area near by the beach if that's ok?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1931 Posted: 23:04:27 19/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Several days had passed for Sybil and the others sabotaged the ship. As they were near the Haven, they were unaware that right there at the beach, Rose was attending a new refugee.

It was a bittersweet return to Cairo, since the Haven reminded him of how Zonos was there. He wanted so badly to insult Mambo and give him a lesson for bringing them to that mad mission, but of course, not in front of Sybil.
"There we are guys, home sweet home." Sybil said with a sigh, really missing the Haven. The traveling and mission were great adventures, but she didn't have the enthusiast Mambo had. Besides, playing with the orcas was enough adventure for her.
---
#1932 Posted: 23:20:06 19/10/2015
Soon, Sayan approached the beach. "Good morning Rose and-- is this a new resident?," the leopard asked slightly surprised. It had been awhile since someone new had showed up.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:23:43 19/10/2015 by redwes
#1933 Posted: 23:24:11 19/10/2015
"Well there is a semi quite place over there." Rose said pointing to a place under one of the bigger palm trees.
---
SC
#1934 Posted: 23:30:15 19/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Mambo and the other keas went ahead. Unlike their unruly leader, they were homesick. As they flew below the trio, only Mambo noticed Rose, Sayan and somebody he hasn't seen his entire life.
"Hey pretty Rose. We are finally back!" he said, believing that greeting were first to introductions. He then pointed at the horizon to signal very small dorsal fins at the distance. Sybil and Cairo were going to take a little while to get to shore, since they were noticed by the orcas that stayed behind and they were both greeting them and asking questions about Zonos and the mission.
---
#1935 Posted: 23:44:03 19/10/2015
"Hey Mambo! I want you to meet our new resident Crocux." Rose said.
---
SC
#1936 Posted: 23:53:56 19/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"A resident?" Mambo said surprised, hard to believe that animals still wanted sanctuary at the island even when Sybil gave the warning that it was not a safe as before during the war.
"Well now, it's been months since we had somebody. That's certainly great news. Welcome Crocox." Mambo said happily, though it was hard to tell if he spelled his name wrong due to michievousness or if he really did get it wrong.
---
#1937 Posted: 23:58:24 19/10/2015
Sayan remained quiet, not interrupting the introduction.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:26:53 20/10/2015 by redwes
#1938 Posted: 00:03:24 20/10/2015
"Hi Mambo." Crocux said he then turned to Rose and asks "can I get myself settled in before I get mobbed by the welcoming committee?" being tired from none stop travel he really needed some sleep.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1939 Posted: 00:08:15 20/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Mambo was a bit offended by this, yet didn't showed it at all.
"Well Rose, better settle in this fellow before Sybil returns with the orcas. Though I wouldn't worry. It looks like thy are quite busy out there." Mambo said jokingly, seeing at the horizon Sybil and Cairo talking to the orcas that we're left at the Haven.
"Well I'm off. I got a flock to take care off." Mambo said, flying away. His flock could get all mushy when homesick, so it was up to him to return the fun.
---
#1940 Posted: 00:09:31 20/10/2015
"If you want to but I'm sure you'll be visited by Sybil soon." Rose said.
---
SC
#1941 Posted: 00:14:24 20/10/2015
"thanks I appreciate it. I'm just very tired right now and could *yawn* use a nap." said Crocux appreciatively.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1942 Posted: 00:21:05 20/10/2015 | Topic Creator
A few minutes later after Crocux retired, Cairo brought Sybil to shore.
"Rest well miss Sybil. We all needed." Cairo said kindly, retreating into the ocean.
"Hello again Rose. I trust you didn't habe any trouble with the Haven?" she asked with a yawn, though she was certain nothing important happened. Sybil was simply exhausted. Taking that hot sun for days can really do a number on you.
---
#1943 Posted: 00:29:28 20/10/2015
"Well a new resident just arrived. He's a crocodile named Crocux." Rose said. "He just went to rest."
---
SC
#1944 Posted: 00:37:12 20/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Oh." Sybil said as if it was the most normal thing in the world. It took her almost an entire minute to realize what Rose just said.
"Wait, a new resident? Seriously? And... a crocodile?" she asked in awe. It was certainly welcomed that a new resident finally arrived in almost a year, but what surprised him more was his species. She doubted crocodiles were endangered, but yet, how could she deny anybody wanting to take refugee.
"Oh well, if he's resting, I'll meet him later. I could use some rest myself." Sybil said with another yawn, heading to her tree for a well deserved nap.
---
#1945 Posted: 01:06:43 20/10/2015
Jaerl is inside the tree, resting. His sapphire blue eyes glimmer in the light as he turns to face Sybil. Seeing her exhausted he helps her over to her bed.

"Long day, I'm guessing," he says gently as he lays down just a short distance from her.

The dophins nod is response to the orca's comment and then head off toward home. They are glad that for now the danger is gone. No humans can reach the Haven or Hunted.

AJ:

Meanwhile, exhaustion takes over and I fall asleep against Sayan. My deep, dark midnight blue eyes shimmer brilliantly before closing. My tail wraps around my little form as I sleep.
#1946 Posted: 01:28:40 20/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil wished that she could be alone for once, but why bother with Jaerl? She got to her corner to get that well deserved nap, very happy to finally be home and that hopefully, the journey was worth it.
---
#1947 Posted: 02:24:12 20/10/2015
Sayan laid down, letting AJ rest peacefully against him. He decided he would properly introduce himself to the newcomer later, when everyone has had their rest.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:25:47 20/10/2015 by redwes
#1948 Posted: 02:40:03 20/10/2015
as Crocux slept he began to relive old memories, painful memories, and soon woke up. he looked at the sky and saw that it was about 2 or 3 hours after midnight. feeling a bit hungry he decided to go find some fish to eat. he went to the beach and entered the water to get some food. after eating his fill he took a minute and decided to get some fish for the other residents so he got to work. after a hour or so passed he got a large pile of Chinooks on the beach. after when he was done he rolled over on his back and fell asleep snoring.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#1949 Posted: 02:42:45 20/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Rumble was at the shore, waiting for anybody to approach the shore, but the a meeting was called. He was pretty much the only orca in the mood to play, since not even his little brother wanted to.

At the meeting, it was explained how Zonos managed to enter the Haven because the waters were not being patrolled that day. It was a good thing he didn't have evil intentions, but the next shark entering could be serious bad news. Since every single orca that day was playing, the waters were unguarded, thus any animal could have entered. They all agreed that half of them should patrol in the morning while the other half played, and then those playing should patrol in the afternoon so that the morning guards could have their turn. It was the fair thing to do.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:43:32 20/10/2015 by Felines
#1950 Posted: 02:49:39 20/10/2015
Jet noded in agreement.

Meanwhile.....

Rose was asleep next to Sayan. She rested her head on him.
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 39 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me