Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Battle for the Haven (The Missing s third act)
First | Previous | Page 37 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 48 49 50
Battle for the Haven (The Missing s third act) [CLOSED]
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8605
#1801 Posted: 06:37:02 16/10/2015
"Whew.. Hope you didn't mind being dragged into this.," Sayan said as the trio made this way back. Little did he know that the game just got a little bigger..
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#1802 Posted: 06:42:48 16/10/2015 | Topic Creator
When Cairo returned, he was more than a little surprised to see the entire pod at the shore. So much, that he gasped, opening his mouth and releasing both Sayan and AJ.
"Oh, hello dear Cairo. Listen, the lady Sybil told us about the game you were playing with her and the rest of the Haven residents, and she gave us permission to participate as well. Isn't she the best?" a female orca said enthusiastically, waiting for Rose to be thrown at her. Cairo saw how Rose was being thrown between the different members, and Sybil thrown again and again... by Jet! Now the entire orca pod was allowed to play with them? What was Sybil thinking? Cairo wasn't sure if he agreed with this, but he was planning to catch Sybil himself, so seeing Jet did it first left quite a bitter taste.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8630
#1803 Posted: 09:04:38 16/10/2015
Jet then threw Sybil to another member unaware of Cairo.

"Catch!" One member said tausing Rose to the female member.
---
SC
#1804 Posted: 15:54:44 16/10/2015 | Topic Creator
As Sybil was thrown, she could recognize Cairo's unmistakable dorsal fin from above. As she was caught by a young male, she asked for him to bring her to Cairo, and he obeyed without question. She then asked him to open his mouth so that she could speak to the former leader.
"Now Cairo, every single member deserves this time off." she said, but Cairo wasn't convinced. Sybil decided that she needed to have a long conversation with him, so she passed from the young male's mouth to Cairo's, and they both headed to the seagull and pelican's home to have a conversation.

While they were talking, the other members of the pod were busy with Rose to notice one of their prey was missing. After playing catch with her for a while, Dagger's mother, instead of catching her with her mouth, caught her with her back.
"Hold on to my dorsal fin young Rose. We are going for quite a ride." she said, as the other members of the pod scattered themselves. Since it didn't involved simulated hunting, even Dagger was given permission to participate. Just what were these mischievous orcas up to?

OOC: Hey guys! Check out the first post. I did a few updates you might find interesting. Also, happy birthday redwes smilie
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:49:30 16/10/2015 by Felines
#1805 Posted: 19:10:20 16/10/2015
ooc: Cool!

Rose held on to her dorsal fin. "Aww I wanted to play some more!"
---
SC
#1806 Posted: 20:06:05 16/10/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Forgot to put the swamp and tar pits name, but I will change that soon.

"We are playing. Now hold on tight." Dagger's mother responded, beginning to swim quickly between members of the pod.
"Now then guys, whoever hits Rose, she's yours." she said, swimming as fast as she could. But what did she mean by hit? Rose found out quickly. All the members of the pod started to shoot water from their blowholes, trying to hit Rose on top of the fast female orca. Whoever managed to get her on the water was going to take her away and play. Since Sybil was already claimed by Jet, Rose followed.

At the marine bird's home, Sybil and Cairo had a long conversation.
"I know the main reason you don't agree is because Jet is there. Please Cairo, for me, try to get along. You can play catch with me. Pretty please?" Sybil begged, and Cairo of course, couldn't say no to her. He gently grabbed her again, and swam towards where the pod was.

"Hey Jet, you ugly mug. Look who I got." Cairo said teasingly, having Sybil by the tail. He was trying to get along with him, but of course, the vulgar insults were something that was going to be present for a while.
"Catch!" he said, throwing Sybil to him, hoping he would miss so that he could make fun of him...
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#1807 Posted: 20:07:59 16/10/2015
AJ:

I laugh and shake my head. My eyes glisten with excitement and delight. I rub affectionately against Sayan as I reply.

"Not at all, Sayan. In fact I think I needed this and it has been quite fun. Thank you, my friend," I say purring.
#1808 Posted: 20:13:44 16/10/2015 | Topic Creator
The mischievous orca brothers were the only ones to notice AJ and Sayan talking in the water in all the shooting commotion. They were still participating in the game, but in case they lost, they both agree to divide Sayan and AJ between them before anybody else claimed them.
---
#1809 Posted: 20:33:28 16/10/2015
"Woh!" Rose ducked under a spray of water only to be hit by another. She swung around the Dagger's mother dorsal fin. "Hah! It's going to take a lot mor than that to get me!"

Jet quickly jumped up and caught Sybil. "This is fun Cairo. Why didn't you tell me about this before?" He said throwing Sybil to Cairo.
---
SC
#1810 Posted: 20:44:37 16/10/2015 | Topic Creator
The orcas were ecstatic to know how Rose was so into the game. This just made them want to claim Rose even more. Dagger's mother was fast, and Rose could dodge very well, so this was probably going to take a while.
"Come on Rose. Let's beat this bunch." Dagger's mother said happily, not even minding that Rose was using her claws to hold on.

"You did know Jet. Don't you remember? You scolded me once for playing." Cairo reminded him, not knowing if he was being ignorant or had very short memory. Sybil could feel the tension even from Jet's maw, so she was worried Cairo getting along with him was going to take a long while.
---
#1811 Posted: 21:02:21 16/10/2015
"I just said you were a little ruff with them." Jet said

Rose dogged a few more blasts then got knocked off and into the water by a direct hit from one of the orcas.
---
SC
#1812 Posted: 21:29:43 16/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Easy guys. You are not harming us, just playing. Come on Jet, see if you can prevent Cairo from getting to me." Sybil said from within Jet's mouth, trying to get on Cairo's competitive nature. Cairo was fast, but he was older and bigger, and possibly not as fast as Jet. With this, Sybil was hoping that with the chase, not only would tire them out, but also for them to at least to try to get along through the competition.

"Better luck next time little Dagger." The orca besides him said, being the one who hit Rose. It was Dagger's uncle. Dagger was very close to hitting Rose, but it was ultimately his uncle the one who managed to wipe her off.
"Hey little sister. Nice running." the orca said to Dagger's mother, claiming his prize.
"Go easy on her Randy. Remember she's small." Dagger's mother warned, but her brother just scoffed.
"Come on Ellen, I know what I'm doing. Don't worry, it won't be for long." Randy answered, grabbing Rose in one chomp and swimming away with her near a solitary island that was surrounded by a very strong current, He didn't know how Cairo played with her, so he was going to ask her. But now that Rose was claimed, the orca brothers were already stalking Sayan and AJ, before anyone else on the pod could notice them, since the agreement was to catch anyon that was on he water.
---
#1813 Posted: 21:37:53 16/10/2015
"Come on Cairo!" Jet said.

"Hey where are you taking me?" Rose said.

Meanwhile Stripes was watching from the water's edeg. "Hey I wanna play!"
---
SC
#1814 Posted: 21:54:20 16/10/2015 | Topic Creator
OOC: Now finally there's a map to rely on to know where your characters are smilie

Cairo got into his competitive nature, just as Sybil planned. He charged towards Jet in order to make him throw Sybil to grab her himself...

Randy took Rose near the orca's meeting waters, where there was a small island nearby. He then placed Rose on top of his head and started talking to her.
"So miss Rose. What kind of play does Cairo do to you? Does he gives you rides? Or just toss and catch? This game seems like such a great idea. It sure beats up patrolling these boring waters all the time. But I don't want to overdo things." Randy explained, not knowing that the game was actually rougher than just the toss and catch. He didn't want to mistreat Rose, which is why he wanted to orient himself first.

"Oh, you are that thylacine. It's been ages since we saw you." Ellen said, kinda glad to see him.
"Are you sure you want in? We orcas can be a little rough." she warned, but before he could give an answer, she splashed his face with water, and in that temporary blindness, she grabbed Stripes by the head with her lips and started to pull him in...
---
#1815 Posted: 22:03:08 16/10/2015
"He actually does both. Well in his own way." Rose said.

Stripes gave a yelp and tryed to get away but couldn't for Ellen had a good grip on him.
---
SC
#1816 Posted: 22:13:28 16/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"I just don't want to accidentally hurt you... or anyone else in that matter you know. We orcas love to play, but we are so big we can cause accidental injuries." Randy commented, showing genuine concern.

Like Cairo, the orcas used their lips rather than teeth to hold onto their Haven friends, but even those could grasp tightly.
"Hey guys, looks like we have another one to play." Ellen said to her comrades, raising Stripes body and having only his head inside her mouth.
"Come on, who wants this one?" she said, swimming away with the other orcas giving chase. Like Jet, she was playing chase, but instead of only one orca, she had the entire pod chasing after her to try to take away Stripes.

And back to Sybil, she was having quite a harsh time herself, but she didn't complain. She was being tossed and turned inside Jet's mouth as he tried to avoid Cairo's wild attempts to tackle him.
---
#1817 Posted: 22:28:37 16/10/2015
"Just use your lips and feel fee to throw me if you feel. But if you don't want to I understand." Rose said.

"Wah! Woh!" Stripes felt a few nips and tugs on his legs. "Hey watch it back there!" He said struggling to get free.
---
SC
#1818 Posted: 22:40:29 16/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Well, that sounds like fun... alright then, if you want things that way, then aright. I promise to be careful." Randy said, throwing Rose off his back and into the water. Before she could swim away, he grabbed her from below and sucked her in.
"Hey now, this is fun. But try to get away next time. It's not fun just to catch." he said in a mouthful, not realizing that he simply did it all so fast that he didn't gave Rose enough time to react.

As Ellen teased her fellow members by waving Stripe's body, she finally threw him high into the air, and all waiting below the thylacine was an ocean of orca jaws to see who got to him first...

After much chasing, Cairo managed to tacle Jet to the ribs, making him open his mouth and release Sybil, and before she even had a time to blink, she was submerged into the darkness of Cairo's bigger, more scary jaws.
"Now she's mine Jet. Let's see if you even dare to take her away from me." Cairo taunted, challenging him to even try to reclaim her. Sybil remained neutral with all the turmoil. Cairo and Jet were bonding through the game... sort of at least. It was a start.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:50:18 16/10/2015 by Felines
#1819 Posted: 22:49:21 16/10/2015
"Oh I will." Rose said. "Just give me a moment." She then stuck her head through Randy's lips. "I bet I can get out." Rose said trying to get out.

Stripes closed his eyes as he was falling. Then he landed in an orca's mouth. "Wah? Who has me?"
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:52:22 16/10/2015 by Spyroconvexity
#1820 Posted: 23:00:37 16/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Oooh, that looks like a challenge. Go ahead try." Randy said through tight lips, trying to prevent Rose's escape. She was succeeding though, despite his best efforts. Rose was really tenacious, and Randy admired that. Sybil really did chose her successor well.

Stripes didn't receive his answer, since he was once again thrown into the air to have the experience repeated yet again. He was caught by a different orca every time, and by his eleven or twelfth throw approximately, he was caught by none other than Dagger.
"Look mommy! I did it! I am finally a hunter!" Dagger said excitedly, with the other orcas looking at how adorable he was being, especially since he was trying to engulf Stripe's entire body towards his mouth, but only manage to suck him to the waist.
---
#1821 Posted: 23:11:42 16/10/2015
"Hey! Is that you Cairo?" Stripes said not knowing it was Dagger. He then got himself free. "Ha! I'm free!" He began to swim away.

Soon Rose got herself free and began to swim around. "Told you I'm not easy to keep!"
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:12:18 16/10/2015 by Spyroconvexity
#1822 Posted: 23:25:01 16/10/2015 | Topic Creator
But before Stripes could get even a few yards away, he was caught quickly and with ease by Dagger's mother.
"Nice going darling. Not bad for your first try eh?" she said kindly to her son, having Stripes trapped under her tongue.
"But for you, you better begin with someone smaller, like Rose or miss Sybil." she lectured, much to her son's disappointment since they were both already taken.

"You did get away. Nice job. Of course, it is relatively easy. Consider yourself lucky we don't use out teeth to grasp you guys. If that was the case, well, you wouldn't have been able to get away." Randy explained, having a solid point. Orca teeth were used to grasp and tear up prey, which is why they never dreamed of using it with their friends.
"But still, you managed to support the force of an orca mouth. That task is quite hard too. You will... I mean, you make such a great leader. The lady Sybil is truly wise to choose you as her apprentice." Randy said in utter fascination, grabbing Rose's right paw with his flippers and shaking it in admiration.
---
#1823 Posted: 23:35:07 16/10/2015
"Hey come on!" Stripes said trying to get free.

"Well you flatter me." Rose said blushing a little.

Jet chased after Cairo tackling him.
---
SC
#1824 Posted: 23:57:43 16/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Easy Stripes old boy. We're not done yet. Hey there! Catch!" Ellen said, as she threw Stripes to the oldest orca of the pod to motivate him. He managed to grab Stripes by his front paw.
"Hey mister Stripes. Enjoying the game?" the elder said, kinda concerned. He wanted everybody, including the victims, to have fun.

After the speech, Randy was ready to continue the game.
"Well miss, you really are something. Anyway, I'm getting into high spirit now. Get ready. I can be a little rough. If you feel I'm overdoing it, just say so please." Randy said, grabbing Rose by the tail and dragging her around. He was going to try to go easy on her, but he was easily excitable. Of course, all Rose needed was to say the word, and he would stop without hesitation.

Jet managed to tackle Cairo, but that didn't make him open his mouth.
"Come on Jet. You are still such a weakling. I still have your catch." Cairo taunted, opening his mouth to show Sybil inside. She waved at Jet, making a funny face. She was kinda enjoying the ride, even if all she had for a view was Cairo's intimidating teeth.
---
#1825 Posted: 00:09:46 17/10/2015
"Very I needed a break and more friends." Stripes said.

"I've been with Cairo I'm sure I can handle it." Rose said.

Jet saw his chance and took Sybil right out of his mouth. "Ha! You let your guard down buddy!"
---
SC
#1826 Posted: 01:07:46 17/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Sure..." the elder said, a bit uncertain, but his fidgeting made him lose his grip on Stripes and he was quickly grabbed by another orca. They started to throw him and caught by different members, just like they have done with Rose about an hour ago.

"Fine, of course. What was I thinking? You have been tolerating our former leader, I should have known you had more endurance." Randy said respectfully, knowing what a powerhouse Cairo was. After dragging Rose for a while, he threw her into the water and charged towards her, getting her inside his mouth. Unlike Cairo, who caught Rose while she fell, Randy threw her into the water and then grabbed her. He sometimes surrounded her for a while before absorbing her from below. It was fun to play like that, and Randy couldn't believe Cairo was keeping that activity to himself.

"Oh no you don't!" Cairo said, charging towards him, but unlike last time, the tone of his voice was more playful than angry. Sybil took notice of this, and she was happy. She endured all the tossing and turning, and the movement from jaws to jaws, and simply played it cool in all the turmoil as if that was the most normal thing in the world. After all, it really looked like Jet and Cairo were bonding through their competition, and with her being the subject of it, it made her proud, even if the later results meant extreme exhaustion.
---
#1827 Posted: 01:32:15 17/10/2015
Quote: Wyrstel
AJ: I laugh and shake my head. My eyes glisten with excitement and delight. I rub affectionately against Sayan as I reply. "Not at all, Sayan. In fact I think I needed this and it has been quite fun. Thank you, my friend," I say purring.
"Aw.. No problem.. Anything for a friend.," Sayan said affectionately. He was glad that it had helped AJ and that the fellow feline had fun. As the two chatted, nether were aware of the approaching danger.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:34:21 17/10/2015 by redwes
#1828 Posted: 02:16:52 17/10/2015 | Topic Creator
The orca brothers were right below Sayan and AJ, gambling on who picked who. Then it was decided that the youngest one should have AJ. As the margay and leopard continued talking, the former was taken without a single thought, absorbed in less than a second by the invisible mouth below. Sayan followed shortly, getting pulled into the waters below with tremendous force and sucked into the eldest brother's maw. The two brothers chortle at their catch, happy that no member of the pod noticed they had the chance to have that pair. Having Sayan and AJ trapped at last, the siblings swam far away from the pod, near the waters where they hunt seals, happy with their luck of having those two cats all to themselves.
---
#1829 Posted: 04:33:38 17/10/2015
AJ:

"Well, here we go again. Taken into the jaws of another orca, who wants to play. Time for more fun," I say giggling as I tickle the roof of the younger orca's mouth.
#1830 Posted: 05:09:32 17/10/2015 | Topic Creator
The young orca chittered his teeth trying not to laugh, but didn't open his mouth.
"Oh man, I got left with the most tenacious one!" he said, not intending to release his catch.
"Come on little bro. Don't let a tiny cat with a lemur's tail get the best of you." the eldest sibling said, making fun of his little brother's faces.
---
#1831 Posted: 06:37:25 17/10/2015
AJ:

Seeing as this does not work, I move onto another thing. I start to play with his tongue. Giggling I swat at it with my paws.
#1832 Posted: 07:02:15 17/10/2015
"Woah... Cairo? Wait...who is this? Never been in your mouth before.," exclaimed a slightly confused Sayan realising he had been caught by who could have been any of the orcas. 'New orca, new tricks. This should be interesting,' he then thought.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 07:04:56 17/10/2015 by redwes
#1833 Posted: 07:40:07 17/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"The name's Rumble. And my younger brother here is Ricky." the orca answered, slightly opening his mouth so that Sayan could see the younger, struggling orca.
"That's it! Next time, you get the margay and I get the leopard." an annoyed Ricky said, trapping AJ in one of his cheeks so that he would stop tickling his tongue.
"You're such a bitter little bro. You need to learn to tire them out." Rumble answered, letting Sayan out of his mouth several times only to suck him in again. He even sometimes pretended to let him out only to quickly grab him by the tail or back paws to trap him within his jaws yet again. After all, the orca game was just like hunting, save for the use of teeth.
---
#1834 Posted: 07:43:24 17/10/2015
AJ:

"You're ticklish aren't you, Ricky," I say giggling as I lay back and relax in his cheek. Curling up into a little ball I wait patiently for an opportunity to escape. My tail wraps around my body as I lay down.
#1835 Posted: 07:50:04 17/10/2015
"Well... you got that part down.," Sayan said complimenting Rumble. "You should know.. that AJ is a tricky one and before you, there was Cairo. Bet you can't match his tricks.," he then said tempting the orca.
---
#1836 Posted: 07:53:38 17/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"We shall see my dear leopard. We shall see..." Rumble said with a grin, already having planned something.
When AJ asked his question, Ricky remained silent. The truth was that he was more ticklish than the rest of the members, and that truly annoyed him, since that made him look like a weakling.
"Here we are little bro. Come on you. Time to practice our throws." Rumble said, as the settled very near the waters where they hunted seals. The siblings then threw each of their catch to the other, where they would be caught, sometimes in mid air. They keep repeating this for a while, with Ricky sometimes missing, only to be encouraged by his elder brother.
"Hey, you guys don't mind getting wet, do you?" Rumble asked Sayan after the first fail, heading rumors that cats hate water.
---
#1837 Posted: 08:01:34 17/10/2015
"Not this cat! We are actually quite proficient at swimming unlike our more domestic counterparts.," Sayan replied to Rumble's question. It was a fair question though.
---
#1838 Posted: 08:04:59 17/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Oh, well, that actually explains why wild and nature beats mankind creation. Seriously, I honestly don't know why humans want to destroy nature and mold things their way when things are perfectly fine the way they are." Rumble expressed, with his little brother nodding. They were quite different in personality, but shared almost the same opinions in everything.
---
#1839 Posted: 14:26:39 17/10/2015
When Stripes was caught by a different member she poped her head through their lips. "Bet I can get out!" He said getting his shoulders out.

"This is fun!" Rose said trying to avoid getting captured.

Jet quickly moved out of the way. "Ha! You missed!"
---
SC
#1840 Posted: 15:55:12 17/10/2015 | Topic Creator
But as Stripes was was about to get out, another member used this to grab him by the head and take him away from his current captive. Before that orca could take him in whole, another one took Stripes from him, and so on. Stripes could have gotten out, but there were just so many orcas.

Randy was very exited and continue tackling and taking Rose. She didn't even complained, which made him happy that he could use almost his entire strength to play.

Cairo continued charging at Jet, being a very sore loser. But Jet was much faster, and dodged him every time. He even managed to grab Jet by the tail once, but couldn't make him open his mouth. Sybil noticed that she has been inside Jet's mouth for a while. He really wasn't going to give up on her. After all, he caught her first.
---
#1841 Posted: 16:14:55 17/10/2015
"Wah!" Then Stripes got out and began to swim. He was trying his best to avoid the orcas.

"I'm starting to have a hard time here swimming. Could you help me out?" Rose said.

The last tackle made Jet spit Sybil out.
---
SC
#1842 Posted: 16:21:06 17/10/2015 | Topic Creator
But unfortunately for Stripes, there was an orca on every corner. Even those times he could have swim for shore in seconds, the nearest one would simply grab his tail and pull him back to the water. It was quite the turmoil for him.

"Oh, sorry sorry. I keep forgetting you still need to learn." Randy apologized, placing her on his head.
"So how should we play then? Something that doesn't involve you touching the water much." he said, not knowing Cairo's tricks.

Before Jet had time to react, Cairo quickly took Sybil in a single chomp, leaving only her tail outside to mock Jet.
"Weakling!" he said teasingly, starting to swim away from Jet.
---
#1843 Posted: 16:29:23 17/10/2015
"Wah! Easy on my tail!" Stripes said.

"I'd rather take a rest on swimming." Rose said. But suddenly a great white shark jumped out of the water and caught Rose in its jaws. "Wah!! What's going on?" She could feel herself being taken away from Randy. "Randy help!!"

"Oh you got it coming Cairo!" Jet said chasing after him.
---
SC
#1844 Posted: 16:42:55 17/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"He heh, sorry. We just can't help being this strong." the orca grabbing him said, pulling him more gently but still grasping him tight. Then once again, Stripes was being caught by different members to see who got to keep him for the longest time.

"What the..." Randy said startled. No white shark ever dared to show on these waters. The last time they did see one was at the war. Without flinching, Randy swiftly went after the shark, managing to grab the tail in one serious chomp.
"Let go of her or I'll bite you in half!" he threatened, pulling him further towards him. He was going to give the white shark one single chance, and that was it.

Cairo hold on to Sybil like a child with a new toy. He would sometimes turn to face Jet and mock him a bit more.
"Sybil is all mine Jet." he said, slurping her tail. Sybil like always, remained neutral, not minding anymore being treated as a toy or pretended prey, and very unaware of the real peril going on not so far away...
---
#1845 Posted: 16:59:29 17/10/2015
Stripes enjoyed having friends he could play with. "Be gentle." He said as a joke.

The shark looked at Randy and gently let Rose out. It was none other than the leader Zonos. "Please I need your help. My family is in danger!"

Jet ramed into Cairo. Being playful he tryed to get Sybil.
---
SC
#1846 Posted: 17:07:38 17/10/2015 | Topic Creator
The orcas obeyed Stripes. The were more gentle in their play, and what's more, they decided to let Stripes decided what type of game he wanted.

Randy let go of Zonos in order to place Rose inside his own jaws, without of course, taking the shark off his view. It was then that Randy noticed that this shark was awfully familiar.
"We don't help sharks!" Randy said infuriated, unable to forgive his attempt to kidnap Rose.

It was enough to make Cairo open his mouth, but before Jet could reclaim her, Cairo sucked her inside again.
"Oh no, not this time! I tell you what. I won't swim away anymore. Just try to reclaim her with sheer brute force." Cairo challenged, tightening his lips. Sybil knew that it was all going to get shaky if Jet obliged.
---
#1847 Posted: 17:17:31 17/10/2015
"Try to catch me!" Stripes said getting on top of one of the orcas. "Try to shoot me down."

"Please I needed to get your attention. I would never came to you asking for help if I didn't need it." Zonos said.

"Wait I know that voice. It sounds like Zonos. The leader of the great whites." Rose said.

Jet then ramed into Cairo with all his might.
---
SC
#1848 Posted: 17:35:49 17/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Dagger was the first to shoot Stripes, since he didn't want to be outsmarted like last time with his uncle, and even though it was a direct hit, he was not strong enough to make him fall.
"He is a tenacious one." the young female orca Stripes was on top of said, beginning to swim away. The other orcas started to shoot water from their blowholes to make Stripes fall, but they soon realize that he was harder to bring down than Rose. Better the more challenge. And like with Rose, the winner was going to keep Sayan for the rest of the day.

"Leader..." Randy said, and then it clicked.
"Yeah, I know you. You were the one working for that stupid giant lizard!" Randy said angrily, finally remembering.
"You left many of us injured! How dare you even show up here?" he asked, ready to strike the great white down if he tried anything rash.

Jet's tackle was enough to make Cairo flinch, but not to open his mouth.
"Nice going. Looks like leadership has make you stronger. But I'm still the strongest." Cairo declared, being very proud of his strength.
---
#1849 Posted: 17:49:17 17/10/2015
Stripes held on tight. He got hit every once in awhile but still stayed up. "Come on you guys can do better than that!"

"I would never swim in these waters if I didn't need your help. Humans are killing my kind." Zonos said.

Jet then slaped Cairo in the face with his tail.
---
SC
#1850 Posted: 18:18:53 17/10/2015 | Topic Creator
The orcas doubled their effort, but their blowholes were just too small. However, after much effort, one particular orca managed to give such a force of water that felt like a club hitting you.
"I win." the orca said. It was Dagger's mother, Ellen. Se then claimed her prize.
"Come on darling. I'll show you how it's done." Ellen said to her son, holding on to Stripes from the head.

Randy just gave a scoff.
"I don't know if you notice, but this is a place where humans are not allowed to even be mentioned." he said, wanting to strike Zonos so badly, but decided to test him first.
"Wait, you are not suggesting taking shelter here, are you?" he asked, and by the tone of his voice, he made it clear that he didn't want that to be allowed.

The final strike made Cairo open his mouth. Since Sybil didn't expect that, so she needed to swim to the surface to breathe. She waited for one of the mighty orcas to take her in whole, but in the few seconds she probably had, she could see that she was quite far away from the Haven, surrounded by nothing but water and two orcas below. It was quite eerie, but she remained calm nonetheless.
---
First | Previous | Page 37 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me