Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Battle for the Haven (The Missing s third act)
First | Previous | Page 36 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 48 49 50
Battle for the Haven (The Missing s third act) [CLOSED]
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#1751 Posted: 03:19:55 13/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Cairo hit the water with tremendous force. However, before Sayan could take the blow as well, he sucked him in and prevented him from taking the full impact.
"Hah! Had you there, didn't I?" Cairo said, fooling him around. A blow like that could seriously hurt a land animal, so he only did it to surprise the leopard.

Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Well this is kind of boring." Rose said.

Sybil arrived just in time to hear Rose, She then walked to her side.
"Well, it looks like we have been getting too used to the game." Sybil replied, imagining that Rose was growing bored because it wasn't her getting the thrill that Cairo always makes them go through. She didn't want to admit it, but she too was also a bit bored. It looks like adding that intense play to their lives really did a number on them.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:22:57 13/10/2015 by Felines
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8663
#1752 Posted: 03:30:25 13/10/2015
"A little. But it's always fun." Rose said.
---
SC
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#1753 Posted: 03:33:31 13/10/2015
AJ:

I continue to enjoy the cool water, not knowing that I am vulnerable to a certain playful orca.
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8637
#1754 Posted: 04:18:29 13/10/2015
"Hehe.. Just a little.," Sayan said actually smiling if one could see him. The leopard had come to expect such things.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:30:47 13/10/2015 by redwes
#1755 Posted: 06:39:14 13/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Cairo was beginning to believe that Sayan may have grown use to his tactics, given that he wasn't as impressed as he wished. There weren't many tricks left he could use, though he at least could try, or simply use the same one, since all three of his friends seemed to enjoy it.
"Well Mr. Sayan, I do believe an intense session with you is at hand. We need to make up for the lost time you were away." Cairo commented, preparing to throw Sayan high up in the air again, when it occurred to him to look towards the direction of the Haven to see what Sybil and Rose were doing, only to find out they weren't the only ones at the shore.
"Oh look Mr. Sayan, another one of the Haven residents. It's that margay... A.J. I think was his name." Cairo told, wondering if he should go after him too. The margay wasn't part of the gaming agreement, but the orca could certainly use a new prey.

"A little. But it's always fun." Rose said.

"You're right. But hey, can you imagine what other animals that looks at us would think? They would think we are crazy to let such a huge animal treat us like that. Imagine how funny their expressions would be." Sybil commented with a chuckle, trying to engage into a long conversation. She believed that Cairo was going to take a long while with Sayan considering he couldn't yesterday.
---
#1756 Posted: 07:06:54 13/10/2015
"Matches the description.," Sayan confirmed knowing what the orca was thinking. "AJ's been kinda down of lately-- perhaps some excitement might actually help. It would certainly make things interesting.," he then said almost agreeing. Maybe, just maybe, that would do the trick. Though he wasn't entirely sure about bringing in a new victim without even an hint of warning. Though-- that was the whole point after all at least in part.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:12:55 13/10/2015 by redwes
#1757 Posted: 07:19:02 13/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Ok then, you've convinced me. But you've gotta remain quiet." Cairo said, placing Sayan below his tongue so that he could have space in his mouth. If AJ was feeling down like he said, then what a better way to raise one's spirit than the thrill of the game? If for some reason AJ didn't take the attack too well, at least Cairo wasn't going to be the only one to blame. With his eyes shining, Cairo began to stalk his newest prey, hiding extremely well underwater while approaching the shore. AJ probably didn't know about this daily game, so it was possible he was going to believe that something really did hunt him. His reaction was something Cairo was really looking forward to...
---
#1758 Posted: 09:24:11 13/10/2015
"That would be funny to see." Rose then noticed Cairo was stalking his prey. "Looks like Cairo found new prey."
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:25:37 13/10/2015 by Spyroconvexity
#1759 Posted: 11:17:39 13/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Wait, what?" Sybil said a bit startled, looking behind her. Only a small tip of Cairo's dorsal fin could be seen... heading right towards the direction of the reclusive AJ.
"AJ doesn't know about these games..." Sybil commented, wondering if she should intervene. It looked like really nobody was safe from the water.

Cairo took no notice of Sybil and Rose watching him make his move, so he continued to stalk AJ without him noticing. And with terrifying speed, Cairo tackled the unaware margay, closing his jaws around his long tail and beginning to pull him slowly away towards the deep waters of the Haven. It looked like Cairo claimed an unexpected victim that day...
---
#1760 Posted: 00:42:44 14/10/2015
AJ:

As I am quickly snatched by Cairo, I let out a little eeep. As I am pulled into deeper waters, I look around trying to figure out what is going on. I try my hardest to keep above water as the water grows deeper and deeper. However as something underwater touches me, I jump backward and run into Cario. However I am facing the wrong way. Flipping around I see the great big orca and shyly smile.

"Umm, hi there, Cario," I reply shyly as he grips my tail.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:58:29 14/10/2015 by Wyrstel
#1761 Posted: 00:54:30 14/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Hello..." Cairo greeted politely, a bit disappointed. He didn't want AJ to recognize him, but now that he did, it didn't matter. The orca opened his mouth and took the magray in whole. He then disappeared into the dark, deep waters below with his brand new catch...

All Sybil could do for now was watch as the humongous Cairo sank with his prey into those deep waters until not even bubbles were left at the surface.
"Well how about that Rose? Never expected Cairo to make a move like that. I wonder how AJ is doing?" Sybil commented, imagining that from that moment onward, not only Rose, Sayan and herself had to beware of the water, but also the entire Haven residents.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:33:14 14/10/2015 by Felines
#1762 Posted: 01:08:43 14/10/2015
"Well it looks like we all need to look out for Cairo." Rose said with a chuckle.
---
SC
#1763 Posted: 01:38:02 14/10/2015
"You think you can hold me in here, hmm. Well, we'll see. Hmm, I have an idea," I say as I start tickling the top of his mouth with my tongue.
#1764 Posted: 02:00:54 14/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Cairo was taken by surprise with this approach. However, all AJ managed to do was open his lips. He remained with his teeth shut to prevent his escape.
"You think you can get away from an orca?" Cairo asked teasingly, wrapping AJ with his tongue to prevent him from tickling him, thus releasing Sayan from underneath it.

"Well it looks like we all need to look out for Cairo." Rose said with a chuckle.

"I see. Looks like we three aren't going to be the only ones who have to beware of the water." Sybil said with a sense of irony, imagining that no resident of the Haven was going to be safe from Cairo.
---
#1765 Posted: 02:10:13 14/10/2015
"Hehehe... I have to admit. I never thought about doing that-- smart.," said a mysterious voice in the darkness of the orca's jaws. "Welcome to the game, my fellow feline.," Sayan then said reviewing his identity. From victim to active part of the game-- an interesting twist and one he found rather enjoyable. At least for now-- he wasn't the victim of this particular game.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:12:05 14/10/2015 by redwes
#1766 Posted: 02:25:15 14/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Cairo continued to swim into deeper waters, really proud of his new catch. What Sybil said was true; nobody was going to be safe from him in the water.
"Now Mr. Sayan, you just make our guest right at home. He ain't going nowhere in a while." Cairo commented with gritted teeth, still wrapping AJ tightly with his tongue.
---
#1767 Posted: 16:42:48 14/10/2015
AJ:

Giggling, I squirm as Cairo's tongue tickles me, but am unable to escape. Still I want to make this hard for Cairo. Ah ha, I find the uvula, but cannot get it myself.

"Hey, Sayan, we will be free in a moment, well at least you will. All you have to do is get to that, I whisper, pointing to the uvula. Tickle it and he will spit you out. Unfortunately he has me tied up with his tongue."
#1768 Posted: 20:45:24 14/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Getting restless, aren't you Mr. AJ?" Cairo asked teasingly, unwrapping AJ.
"Well you can certainly try to get away. I will just catch you again. We are very far from shore you know." he then pointed out, finding interesting and even cute on how AJ believed he could escape an orca by swimming. The margay was proving to be difficult to keep, but Cairo liked the challenge.

Sybil was still walking with Rose, when she got an idea.
"Hey Rose, let's do something; let's put a sign that warns the residents to beware of the Haven waters... or get close to it if they love a challenge." she suggested, believing that making a sign would kill some time before it's their turn to be snatched away. Besides, the Haven residents did need a warning, since AJ was taken away without him being part of the agreement. Even with that, Sybil believed that the exitement of the game will do good for everyone around. Shadow's threat was over and peace finally returned, but it was good to have a pastime that could get everyone away from boredom.
---
#1769 Posted: 21:10:44 14/10/2015
"That sounds like a good idea. Residents live here and should be warned about the playful dangers." Rose said with a chuckle.
---
SC
#1770 Posted: 21:21:01 14/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Alright then. Lets get to it. There are good materials near the swamp." Sybil explained, leading the way. She then wondered if Cairo's playful behavior was going to rub on the other orcas eventually. That is... if Jet lets them. She knew that he was still trying hard to amend the mistakes of his past, but maybe if she encourages him to be part of the game, it will raise his spirit as it has done to Cairo, not to mention improve his hunting as well, which Sybil knew it was a vital part in the orca community. Jet needed some distraction as well. He was leader now, but that didn't mean he couldn't have some fun as well.
---
#1771 Posted: 21:28:06 14/10/2015
AJ:

"Umm, maybe...I say giggling and squirming again as Cairo tickles me with his tongue. Hmm, I have an idea. How about..." I curl up under his tongue and rest. I haven't given up. Oh no, not even close. I am just being patient until an opportunity presents itself.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:31:15 14/10/2015 by Wyrstel
#1772 Posted: 21:29:46 14/10/2015
Jet meanwhile was watching Cairo play with the others and had an idea. "Why can't the others have a little fun?" He decided to let them know. He soon arrived at the pod. "Hey everyone if you want to play with the haven residents feel free. Cairo is playing with Sayan and Mr. AJ. If Rose and Sybil or any other resident is up to it feel free to ask them. I'm sure they will gladly play with you."
---
SC
#1773 Posted: 21:43:27 14/10/2015
'Actually, this was partly my idea. You see.. this is a little game we play with Cairo and I thought you could use some--,' Sayan whispered but was soon cut off.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:59:05 14/10/2015 by redwes
#1774 Posted: 21:48:33 14/10/2015 | Topic Creator
The orcas were in a bit of riot when Jet announced what Cairo was doing. No wonder any of them barely saw him. He was out there having fun while they were on usual patrol, and what was more surprising, he had Sybil's permission based on what Jet said. After consulting each other, they all agreed that they needed a bit of fun in their lives, especially since everything was so passive now.
"Oh goody Mr. Jet! Please talk to the lady Sybil about it. If Mr. Cairo does it, then why not we?" little Dagger said, breaking the silence among the pod.

Quote: Wyrstel
AJ:

"Umm, maybe...I say giggling and squirming again as Cairo tickles me with his tongue. Hmm, I have an idea. How about..." I curl up under his tongue and rest. I haven't given up. Oh no, not even close. I am just being patient until an opportunity presents itself.

Cairo believed that AJ finally realized how hopeless it was. However, he wasn't going to let him rest for long... or Sayan. Swimming to the surface, he threw his captives one by one, juggling them as he did with Rose and Sybil yesterday. Even if AJ avoided his mouth below, Cairo would simply grab him in a snap and resume this pattern.
---
#1775 Posted: 21:54:14 14/10/2015
"Wooah... that's.. that's new!," Sayan said between catching his breath. "And now... he juggling us.," Sayan whispered.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:55:24 14/10/2015 by redwes
#1776 Posted: 22:00:01 14/10/2015
"I will little one." Jet said.

Meanwhile farther away from Sybil and Rose and the others but more near the main orca pod was Stripes. He was sunning himself on the beach and decided to take a walk in the shallows.
---
SC
#1777 Posted: 22:13:09 14/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Before Jet could approach the shore, Dagger took the lead. Playing with the Haven residents was such a good idea, and it upset him that not even he had such an idea in the first place. He then caught a glimpse of Stripes. He could have began with him, but alas, the thylacine was a bit big for him to handle, at least for now.
"Hey. You sir. You are one of the Haven residents, right? Can you find the lady Sybil please? It's kinda important." the youngster said, not knowing his name. He didn't know many names due to almost always being isolated to the pod, something that was hopefully going to change soon.

In the deeper waters further away from there, Cairo would have noticed the pod on the move if it wasn't for the fact that he was having too much fun. After juggling his two captives, he let AJ the oportunity to swim to shore, just to trap him into a vortex and catching him, all while grabbing Sayan from the tail to prevent his escape. It was such a glorious day for the big, bulky orca.

Meanwhile at the swamp border, Sybil and Rose gathered the necessary materials to make the sign. Little did the pair knew that soon they will need to worry not only about one big orca, but an entire pod of them.
---
#1778 Posted: 22:21:34 14/10/2015
AJ:

"Wooah..." I scream in surprise and fear as I suddenly hurled into the air. Being a very agile and dexterous feline, I do a flip in midair and laugh. I land on Cairo's back, giggling and gasping for breath.
#1779 Posted: 22:30:28 14/10/2015 | Topic Creator
In one of the times AJ fell on his back, he did what he usually did to Rose; sliding him all the way back towards his tail and flinging him up, ready to receive him with open jaws. Sayan was free of his grip for now, but wether he tried to escape or not, Cairo was simply going to come back for him. Wether it was a friend or prey, Cairo never let any of his catch to get away unless he wants to, or in case of his friends, ask it.
---
#1780 Posted: 23:09:15 14/10/2015
"Woh! You startled me young one." Stripes said. "But I will let miss Sybil know." He said before going into the forest.

"I think that is enough to make the sign."
---
SC
#1781 Posted: 23:16:49 14/10/2015
Instead of trying to merely escape, Sayan did the unexpected and jumped right into the orca's mouth. He attempted to quickly redirect himself-- aiming right for and preparing to tickle the uvula as AJ had suggested.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:17:13 14/10/2015 by redwes
#1782 Posted: 23:23:10 14/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Wait, what are you..." Cairo said in shock as Sayan swam voluntarily into his mouth and very close to his throat. With that touch, he needed to cough Sayan out, and in the process was unable to catch AJ and he landed on his head instead.
"That was sneaky!" Cairo commented, praising him but the touch was really annoying.

"Yes. I think this is enough." Sybis said to Rose, pleased with the results, making the sign with Rose's help. Now all they needed was to put it somewhere where everybody could see it. If only she knew that she would soon need to add an extra s to the word "orca"
Let's go Rose. Back to the shore." she said, eager to let the umpleasant swamp.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:28:01 14/10/2015 by Felines
#1783 Posted: 23:41:29 14/10/2015
Rose smiled in delight and walked to the beach with Sybil.
---
SC
#1784 Posted: 23:44:40 14/10/2015
Sayan laughed, smiling up at Cairo and the now unswallowed AJ.
---
#1785 Posted: 23:46:20 14/10/2015 | Topic Creator
As they walked by, Sybil was pleased by how else was at the shore.
"Oh hey, good morning Stripes." she said happily, glad to see him outside the outback.

In the meantime, Cairo continued playing with Sayan and AJ, but he was making sure that neitherof them attempted to reach his throat by holding them trapped tightly with his tongue.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:50:21 14/10/2015 by Felines
#1786 Posted: 00:07:34 15/10/2015
"Good morning miss Sybil. Hey one of the younger orca were looking for you. He wanted to talk to you I think." Stripes said.
---
SC
#1787 Posted: 00:30:21 15/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Hey miss., Dagger said exitedly, already behind Stripes when he gave the announcement. Then before Jet could arrive, Dagger explained everything, and how Jet was on his way to ask her permission to participate in the intense activity.
"Oh... well, sure. I mean, you and the other orcas have done so much for us." Sybil said, granting permission. It was all so fast. So now even Jet agree to the game? Now Sybil and the others would have to watch out not only for Cairo, but the entire pod as well.
---
#1788 Posted: 00:48:49 15/10/2015
Soon Jet arrived. He saw the looks on Sybil's and Rose's faces. "I assume you heard the news?"
---
SC
#1789 Posted: 01:36:31 15/10/2015
AJ:

I turn to Sayan and whisper to him that we have to be patient and wait for the right moment to escape. Cairo will never suspect it. I giggle and squirm as Cairo tongue wraps around me, tickling me.
#1790 Posted: 01:37:43 15/10/2015 | Topic Creator
As Cairo continued to have his usual fun with the two cats, Jet arrived. Sybil pretended not to have any worries, and greeted Jet with a smile.
"Yes, we did. And it's great. You all deserves some fun in your lives." she said with another smile.
"It can be any day you guys wish. We will let all the Haven residents know about this. You tell the pod they have my permission." she concluded, not really looking forward to it, but willing to go through it. Letting Cairo play with them was exhausting enough, but now it was going to be an entire pod. Dagger was so happy though. He was still too young to hunt, but this game was going to be great practice for him.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:42:50 15/10/2015 by Felines
#1791 Posted: 02:04:00 15/10/2015
"Will do miss Sybil." Jet said.
---
SC
#1792 Posted: 02:17:17 15/10/2015 | Topic Creator
As Jet left to tell the pod the news, Sybil turned to Rose.
"Well Rose, you might want to add a big s in the orca word." she said, signaling the sign. She then stood there looking at Rose, wondering how she felt that she obliged to have an entire little army of orcas treating them as pretended prey. One thing was for certain; the Haven waters were not going to be the same again. And if the orcas used teamwork in their captures, it was going to be nearly impossible to elude them.

Like last time, Dagger went ahead and told the pod the news. Some of them we're not so sure of what to think, and the others couldn't wait to get started. A change in routine was going to be welcomed, so they waited for Jet to arrive and begin the game himself. No matter who was at the shore, he or she was gonna be captured...
---
#1793 Posted: 09:07:10 15/10/2015
Rose noded and added a big S on the sign.

Soon Jet arrived. "Let the games begin!"
---
SC
#1794 Posted: 16:18:26 15/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Sybil waited for Rose to put on the sign, and then signaled Jet that she was ready. She didn't know who Jet targeted, so she pointed at Rose to run the other way. They were going to run at the edge of the shore to give the orcas a chance. Sybil wasn't sure if Stripes was into the game, but even if he's not, he also had to be careful. One thing was really certain; today was the first day on what was probably going to be the most intense routine of their entire lives.

Dagger, along with the rest of the pod behind him, waited for Jet to catch one of them. The great majority of them had great respect for Sybil, even though they didn't always agree on following orders from a tiny civet. They were top predators after all, even more than sharks, so that didn't seemed very proper. But as of today, they were happy with Sybl's decision. Like Cairo, they were going to be careful not to hurt them, but were going to be very rough.
---
#1795 Posted: 19:06:22 15/10/2015
Suddenly Jet went for Sybil. He made a big wave to wash her away.

Rose ran the other way.
---
SC
#1796 Posted: 00:41:46 16/10/2015 | Topic Creator
The famous orca trick. Sybil couldn't do anything to avoid the running water, so she went inevitably towards the waiting Jet...
---
#1797 Posted: 00:45:07 16/10/2015
Jet then grabbed Sybil in his jaws. "So is this how Cairo plays?" He looked at the other orcas. "See if you can catch miss Rose."
---
SC
#1798 Posted: 02:01:44 16/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"Yes..." Sybil answered, now knowing why nobody messed with an orca. She was so easily caught.

The other orcas praised their leader for his capture, but now it was their turn. Dagger was really exited, but he was still a beginner. His mother commanded him to just watch and learn this time. She and three more orca males went after Rose, ambushing her. One of them grabbed Rose by one of her back paws and threw her into Dagger's mother, who caught her in such fashion that it was something to behold. Then the rest of the ppd participated. They threw the young tiger at each other, catching her as humans would do with a beach ball. They really were having fun. That's a routine they didn't mind to repeat often, so they were now more than ever happy with the granted permission.
---
#1799 Posted: 02:29:33 16/10/2015
"Easy guys dont go too ruff on her." Jet said as he taused Sybil around. Jet was having a lot of fun.

Rose was taken by surprise as she was caught at thrown again between the members of the pod. "Woh guys!"
---
SC
#1800 Posted: 03:59:17 16/10/2015 | Topic Creator
"It's alright boss. We're being nice." a rather old orca said, being gentle with his catch. Sybil saw as Rose was being tossed around other members, and wondered if Jet was going to do the same to her.

At deeper waters, Cairo still had a lot of energy left, but wanted to left some to Sybil and Rose. He trapped Sayan and AJ on each of his cheeks and headed his way, unaware of the multitude waiting for him and already bringing the pair thrills...
---
First | Previous | Page 36 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me