Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > OC Catastrophie (A roleplay welcoming anyone with a OC!))
First | Previous | Page 8 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
OC Catastrophie (A roleplay welcoming anyone with a OC!)) [CLOSED]
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#351 Posted: 03:09:27 28/02/2015
I let go of Justine and stepped between the two fighting "Stop! This is getting us nowhere!" I said
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#352 Posted: 06:59:08 28/02/2015
"Listen... let's all calm down and think about this, we don't need the stress of a fight." Gabe said, as he rubbed his temples with the cup of his hand. The stubble that had started to form on his face was becoming much longer, visibly a dusky grey, and his teeth elongated enough to jut out from his lips. "I've got a decent connection to backwater channels on info of the progress of this affliction, one of the perks of being in a network of natural supernaturals." Gabe chimed, particularly proud of his wording. "My kind have managed to stay out of general public awareness for centuries, and human society hasn't had any major problems with them, aside from the occasional werewolf horror story. Or worse... Twilight." he says, making a rather disgusted face. "My point is... erm... where was I going with this? Oh, right. My point is that keeping awareness low is key, and we can't keep awareness low with fights breaking out all over the place."
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#353 Posted: 12:58:57 28/02/2015
"You're not helping, imitator," Winterra growled. "I'm not keeping awareness, I'm trying to keep my honor."

Maybe I could use Skyward's powers… I thought. Figuring it was worth a try, I leapt in the air and shot a blast of ice, surrounding the quarreling werewolf and the… whatever that thing was. "Things are going to escalate wayyyyy to fast if you decide to trade shots," I explained. "Don't worry, I'm not going to make you write letters of apology to each other. You can do that once you're back in human form."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8663
#354 Posted: 14:56:23 28/02/2015
ooc: I feel like my character is being ignored.
---
SC
#355 Posted: 19:25:46 28/02/2015
"Imitator!?" Gabe said, his eyes flashing a brilliant gold as a spike of anger drove through his mind. As he was about to give a retort, however, he noticed Storm was about to unleash an attack, he wasn't quite sure what, over the two. Noticing Sozen and one of the officers was right in the vicinity of them, he made a split-second decision to utilize his anger, letting the beast inside of him loose. His body quickly shifted into the form of a giant, feral wolf, covered in dusky grey fur, with piercing yellow eyes. He ran straight at the bystanders, knocking them away from the icy blast right in the nick of time.

"You guys alright?" Gabe asked both Sozin and the officer, in a growly voice.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:39:41 28/02/2015 by Wolfgang
#356 Posted: 19:55:55 28/02/2015
I looked at Winterra "He had that ability since birth, you have a disease, if anything, you're the imitator Winterra, now stand down, I'm your superior so you better listen" I said, knowing that Winterra was more militaristic, so if I acted like her commanding officer, she might listen
---
#357 Posted: 21:26:01 28/02/2015
"Nice try…" Winterra taunted. "I'm the commander here, and you're the traitorous werefox soldier. Anyway, there's something a bit off about that so-called werewolf. He's not a full member of the species."

"What were you thinking?!" I growled. "For goodness sake, I was trying to stop them from fighting!" I sent out another blast of ice, which formed into ice walls around the two werewolves and the mysterious guy.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#358 Posted: 21:34:26 28/02/2015
"ENOUGH!!" I say with a intense aura of light around me. "No one is in command of anyone! And no one is a trader!" I say as the light I'm making melts the ice. "We have to work together if we are to be free!"
---
SC
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#359 Posted: 00:24:53 01/03/2015
Platinum turning his head away with a "HMP!" Soon he turned around with his back to Wintera and the others. "You are no commander what so ever! And this isn't even an army that you made, not even much of an army in the first place! Now get this filthy, idiotic, and power hungry beast out of my sight before I KILL HER!" Platinum shouted lowering the 6 claws.

"Evan should be here soon..." Alpha murmured to herself as she fell asleep, not knowing she changed again while sleeping.

Ooc: skyhunter if you can I'd like Evan to meet up with Alpha. And alpha now is changed to the new OC form.
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8977
#360 Posted: 01:23:33 01/03/2015
[I'll get to it in a minute.]

"EVERYBODY SHUT UP!!!!" I all but screamed, using the air around me to amplify my voice, causing the ground beneath our feet to tremble. My fury had just about reached its peak. If looks could kill, then Winterra, Platinum, and whoever else was being a huge turdbucket would all be dead and buried at that point, because I gave them the single most wrathful, annoyed, and disgusted glare something like me could give. "Look." I barked, my voice stone cold. "We all share a common problem here, but *****ing and moaning about it isn't going to solve anything. And violence is only going to make our situation worse." I paused to climb up on a big rock, still keeping my infuriated eyes fixed on everyone. "There is a way we can resolve this conflict, but if we're going to do that, we're all going to have to set our differences aside and work together... like it or not."

"It's time to stop pointing fingers like a bunch of first graders and pull yourselves together." With that, I hopped down. "I'm going to go meet somebody that I think can help us. You can either quit throwing punches and follow me to a way out of this nonsense, or you can stay here and keep fighting a pointless fight. It's your choice." And with that, I walked out of the trees with my tail held high to go and find Alpha. Seesh, these people are about as reasonable as lobotomized communists...

Justine, not too sure of what else to do, decided to come with me.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
#361 Posted: 01:38:35 01/03/2015
"I'll be willing to work with everyone." Platinum said turning around to the group. "As long as no one tries to kill anyone..." He said staring at Wintera. "Now allow me to properly introduce myself, I am Platinum!" He said with a formerly bow with a sinister grin.

Alpha trying to sleep on the ground made her restless, especially when that ground was concreate. It was a few minuets to 6, that was when she was suppose to meet with Evan. Alpha being angry with the fact his form changed again, but was still a female, if he turned into a male OC he wouldn't have any problem.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:39:16 01/03/2015 by chained skull
#362 Posted: 02:49:23 01/03/2015
"Yeah, I'm fine with that," Winterra added. "But that snobby werefox doesn't need to act as proud as a peacock. I'm not joining until he learns the meaning of the word humble."
---
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#363 Posted: 04:05:56 01/03/2015
waking up from hearing a loud noise in the distance, my eyes snap open and i get up quickly listening for it again, when i dont hear it i assum eit was just my dream, however i dont remember what that dream was, i get up and look for some food, to my surprise another note and food, "we thought you would come here, safer, but not safe, food is limited, but you have enough ammo to supply food for at least a few months assuming you dont miss." your brother, James p.s "were sorry we didnt stay, but we dont know anything about, your disease"
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#364 Posted: 04:06:46 01/03/2015
"Winterra! Enough! Calm yourself and quit being a glory hound! Come with us or keep fighting a fight you cannot win." Sozen said as he walked away and joined Justine. Sozen looked at her. "I'm coming with you. This fight is pointless."
---
SC
#365 Posted: 05:29:39 01/03/2015
Gabe began to shift into a more humanoid form, assuming his hybrid form, which looked more strongly built, more feral, than the other werewolf present. "My mom was an Uratha and my dad was an Ursara. I'm proficient in the lore and rituals of both, but that doesn't change one bit of what I am." he said, looking Winterra in the eyes. "He's right, though, we'll need to cooperate if you guys are going to get through this. I've got no dog in this fight, though, so everything I do is for your guys' benefit.
---
#366 Posted: 05:39:00 01/03/2015
"Justine wait!" I yelled before running over "I might not see you for a long time so, I want you to know that I... I love you... The first time I saw you, you looked incredible, and that's how I've felt this whole time" I said before looking over at Winterra "I'm not trying to be proud, I'm just trying to find a peaceful solution" I said as a cop put handcuffs on me "Come on kid, we'll come back for the rest of you soon, we're sorry for doing this, but its our jobs" The cop said as he led me to a cop car
---
#367 Posted: 05:54:24 01/03/2015
"Sir," Gabe said, walking towards the policeman, while keeping a respectable distance. "First off, my sincerest apologies for knocking you over, I couldn't think of any other way to get you away from that blast in time. I just want to know... will you give an honest testimony? Austin's a kind boy who wouldn't harm a single soul, and I want to make sure that he's treated as such."
---
#368 Posted: 05:58:17 01/03/2015
"Wait! I'm coming too! I may not fit inside the cop car but perhaps I can fly?" Sozen asked the cop putting Austin inside the cop car.
---
SC
#369 Posted: 06:08:58 01/03/2015
"Like I said, I'm sorry, I'll do whatever I can to help" The cop said "If you want to big guy" He said to Sozen

I was sitting in the cop car, thinking about what would happen next
---
#370 Posted: 06:14:19 01/03/2015
Sozen nodes. "I'll follow from the air but I wish to be with Austin when he arrives. He protected me when I needed it most and I owe him one." Sozen said looking at Austin.
---
SC
#371 Posted: 06:38:19 01/03/2015
Gabe did his best to revert his form to as close to human as he can muster, and he walked towards the policeman's car. "I'm not an infected, but perhaps I can serve as a character witness?"
---
ShinyPikachu Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#372 Posted: 07:05:51 01/03/2015
Angela was amazed at how reputable the cop was being, even after what she and Winterra had put him through.

'And I wanted him dead...' She thought, her heart sinking.

"I... I'll go, too." She said, fighting back her feeling of fear.

"I honestly don't agree with this, or the people you work for, that hasn't changed. But the fact that you haven't pledged hostility on us for my terrible move earlier says alot about assumptions backed by fear. And I understand that Austin is still upset with me for not listening to him when he was just saving me from myself, and I don't blame him. But that's why I want to help him now." Angela finished with certainty, though she had stopped looking into the cops gaze halfway through.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

"This world is cruel, but it's also beautiful."
#373 Posted: 15:29:23 01/03/2015
The door to the cop car was open "I'm not mad at you Angela, I just care about you buddy" I said

The cop hugged Angela "Its ok, just fly beside you friend here" He said as he pointed at Sozen before looking at Gabe "Of course, Austin just has to tell his lawyer to put you on the witness list" He said before getting a good look at Gabe "I knew your dad, he was a great man"
---
#374 Posted: 18:09:42 01/03/2015
"Thanks, that means a lot..." Gabe said to the policeman. "I just know that his kind spirit is still watching over Freddy's, and I'm proud to be the owner of such a great legacy." He started to walk back towards his car. "Don't worry, I'm just getting my car, so you won't have to drive us home afterward. We're just heading to the station, right?"
---
#375 Posted: 21:27:50 01/03/2015
"Yes, we're going to the station" The cop said "Anyone else coming with?"
---
#376 Posted: 21:36:43 01/03/2015
Sozen was getting ready to fly. He fan out his winglets on his tail and extra arms. He was wearing a bag he had taken from his house and he took out his flying goggles and put them on.
---
SC
#377 Posted: 19:08:03 02/03/2015
"Well then I must bid you farewell now then!" Platinum bowed before he started walking away. "I will keep an eye on you, filthy beast! And we will meet again..." he glaring at Wintera before leaving.
---
#378 Posted: 22:40:37 02/03/2015
"Are we ready mister?" Sozen said trying to get the cop's name.
---
SC
#379 Posted: 22:44:24 02/03/2015
"A werewolf's eyes are all knowing," Winterra retorted, "so watch me and you'll get your head ripped off and put in my hallway of people who dared calling me a filthy beast!"

"I guess I'll come," I growled, slightly annoyed at the argument between the white werewolf and the guy who identified himself as Platinum.
---
#380 Posted: 22:54:20 02/03/2015
Suddenly Sozen's eyes changed to his OC Shade's eyes and his voice got deeper. "Enough of your insubordinate attitude wolf! We are trying to help yet all you want to do is rip people's heads off. I'd be careful to who you say that to or you yourself will be the one with no head!" After Sozen's OC said that his eyes returned to normal and his voice as well. His knees got weak and he layed down. "Gah. Wha-what happened?" Sozen looked at the cop who was eyeing him with a worryed look in his face. "Why are you looking at me like that?"
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:57:15 02/03/2015 by Spyroconvexity
#381 Posted: 23:32:44 02/03/2015
"Are you ok kid? Your eyes changed for a moment there" The cop said before looking at SD "Ok, can you get in the cop car?" He asked

I was worried about Sozen as the cop got in the car and was ready to take us to the station
---
#382 Posted: 00:41:01 03/03/2015
ooc: remember Sozen is almost fully changed into my OC Shade only his eyes haven't changed.

"They did? I didn't realize." Sozen shakely got up. "I'll be fine." He then straten his flying goggles and spread his wings ready to take off. "Lets go."
---
SC
#383 Posted: 01:36:08 03/03/2015
"I'm a commander!" Winterra lunged at Sozen. "Back off and stop telling me what I can and can't do or your head will be next to his!"
---
#384 Posted: 02:07:03 03/03/2015
ooc: Italicize letters are going to be Sozen's OC Shade talking/doing.

"Get off me! What are you talking about? I never told you anything!" He then kicked Winterra off him. When he did his eyes changed yet again and his voice changed to a deeper voice that wasn't his own. It was Sozen's OC Shade awakening within him. "Anger and rage is never a commander's way. You are no commander you are just yet another hot head thirsty for power over others. Weakling!" He than spat on the ground. His eyes then returned to their normal color and this time he fainted.
---
SC
#385 Posted: 03:43:10 03/03/2015
The cop got out of the car and tased Winterra "Can someone please take care of her!" He yelled
---
#386 Posted: 04:44:09 03/03/2015
Gabe rushed forward to catch (and restrain) Winterra as she was tazered, shifting into his own lycanthropic form to support her weight. "He's right, and to be a commander demands that there are others willing to be commanded." he said, grimacing at how her body convulsed. "And only a fool believes their eyes can see all, as the teachings of my people have warned in many folktales."

As he looked up towards the officer, however, something struck him as odd... no... nostalgic, as if he'd seen the man's face before. He couldn't quite place who, though, it was as if part of his memory had been swept away like a giant eraser (or, more accurately, years of therapy). "Sir... you said you knew my father... I'm, erm... curious to know from where."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:04:29 03/03/2015 by Wolfgang
#387 Posted: 11:16:57 03/03/2015
Sozen then started to come to again. "My head!" He looked to see Winterra was tazered. "What happened to her?"
---
SC
#388 Posted: 17:40:01 03/03/2015
((I AM OUT OF THIS RP AND IT IS ALL OF YOUR GUYS FAULT!!!!!!))

WINTERRA SUDDENLY RAN AWAY. "I AM GOING TO MY TRUE HOME, YOU DISHONERABLE WEAKLINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!?"
---
#389 Posted: 18:39:47 03/03/2015
((Um... you realize we've been roleplaying our characters the way they'd react to your character's actions, right?))
---
#390 Posted: 19:04:19 03/03/2015
((I think she's either joking or overreacting))

"I tazed her because she attacked you, can you still fly?" The cop asked Sozen "I know your father because my son was killed that day as well as your dad" He told Gabe
---
#391 Posted: 19:55:34 03/03/2015
((Yeah, I was having a hard time telling which was happening.))

"I'm... I'm sorry for your loss, then, officer Silver." he solemnly said, looking at the policeman's name badge. Officer Silver... hmm, I think his son's name was John... "I know that dad tried to protect John as best as he could, and I wish both were still with us."
---
#392 Posted: 22:35:07 03/03/2015
"Ye-yah I think so. But I hope I don't black out again." Sozen said as he straighten his flying goggles.
---
SC
#393 Posted: 22:56:54 03/03/2015
((Prextail just told ShinyPikachu not to freeze someone's character or do something that would mean that they couldn't RP as their character. Eyebrawler broke that rule by teasing my character, so I'm out of all of the RPs that he's in, except for Dragon Academy because I'm controlling it and bad stuff would happen if I left.))
---
#394 Posted: 23:17:20 03/03/2015
Ooc: you still have Storm to RP with, think twice plox.
---
#395 Posted: 02:16:02 04/03/2015
((Storm, Winterra could have been unaffected from the tazer, it doesn't always work on targets, please don't leave))

"I wish they were too" The cop said as he got in the car and started driving to the station
---
#396 Posted: 05:12:50 04/03/2015
While on the way to the station, Gabe decided to stop by Freddy's, even though it was closed for the day. He decided to invite Foxy the Pirate to be a witness on Austin's behalf as well, and with a little luck, would meet a bit of family of his own.
---
#397 Posted: 11:16:37 04/03/2015
Sozen took off and followed the cop car.
---
SC
#398 Posted: 21:02:58 04/03/2015
"I'm staying here," Winterra growled. "I have no reason to join you and your frivolous cause. I'm a Powerclaw. I'm good for nothing except commanding and fighting, not making a point without shooting ice shards into someone's heart. Believe me, it's a freezing, painful death."
---
#399 Posted: 21:44:27 04/03/2015
The cop pulled into the station and took me inside "Wait for your friends here" He said as he led me into Booking
---
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#400 Posted: 22:16:15 04/03/2015
going out to the woods with his hunting riffle and wits about him, he uses his ability to traverse a greater ammount of space, he sees a deer and takes carefull aim, pulling the trigger a thunderous crack sounds off, the bullet piercing the animal through the lungs. As i approach the newly dead animal i prepare it cut it and skin it, i bring the meet and hide back to the cabin leaving the entrails under a larch oak tree, "it will be enough for a while" starting a small fire to cook the meet i look out at the woods, and wonder what my next move will be.
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
First | Previous | Page 8 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me