Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > OC Catastrophie (A roleplay welcoming anyone with a OC!))
First | Previous | Page 6 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
OC Catastrophie (A roleplay welcoming anyone with a OC!)) [CLOSED]
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8963
#251 Posted: 02:05:00 22/02/2015
[Yeah, I'm with Angela and Aaron in the woods, and just about everyone else is at Austin's place.]

I noticed a slip of paper fall between my paws, unfolded it and read the message. Alright, fine. Even though we got off on a rough start, I'd go there afterwards. But for the time being, I had some cops to deal with. My eyes shimmered sky blue as I began twirling around rapidly, bending the air around me, collecting into a small vortex. The whirling soon built up an electric charge, arcs of it flashing, weaving themselves into the vortex, almost like little bolts of lightning. When I had a reasonable charge, I steered this whirlwind towards the police with the intent of jolting them into submission, but not necessarily killing them.

Shocking how such a little thing like myself could contain such energy, isn't it?
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#252 Posted: 02:14:59 22/02/2015
((Very shocking indeed, also don't forget about Justine, I said something to her))
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#253 Posted: 05:16:00 22/02/2015
Name: Gabe Fazbear (used to use his mother's maiden name, Talbot)
Species: Were-chimera
Appearance: Tall, but has some muscle on him. He has greyish hair and golden eyes. He normally wears a white t-shirt, grey zip-offs, and sneakers. He also always wears a toolbelt, with various screwdrivers and wrenches. When not keeping his were-form strictly lupine, it resembles a monstrous bear-like creature with a lupine head, lionlike mane, bull horns, bat ears and wings, a reptilian tail with a sharklike fin, clawed arms covered in canid fur, and hooved feet.
Personality: Friendly, calm, devoted to others, has strong values. Tries to keep his emotions under control, and is dangerous if he fails to. Although he's fine with his therianthropic heritage, he's personally worried about others finding out how much of a 'freak' he really is.
Infected?: Nope, but can be easily mistaken for one.
If Infected, appearance of OC?: N/A
If Infected, info of OC?: N/A
Other?: Heir to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, can shapeshift into any animalistic, therianthropic, or human form, although cannot change his gender or human form's attributes (aside from 'more bestial'). Mimics the abilities of others, but it takes time and practice to actually learn them for his own use.
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#254 Posted: 16:36:22 22/02/2015
OoC: Thank you! That helps a lot.

The two other officers winced at the werewolf's screeching and prepared to defend, only for a dragon to come out of nowhere and knock the werewolf away. "Everyone stop fighting!" one of the officers yelled.

I covered an ear, sighing. Was Catherine insane? We had to go along with the officers if we wanted to break free later! But that's right...hadn't she mentioned that her OC was uncontrollable at times? That would mean this wasn't her fault. I rubbed the back of my head. I hoped she could get over it soon. I pulled a spare piece of paper out of my pocket, wrote my parents' numbers, our address and handed it to the officers. "There you go. Felis right there-" I nodded to my friend- "lives right next to me."
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8640
#255 Posted: 17:08:48 22/02/2015
I look in fear when I saw the offers. "Why are they here? They attack me and try to take me by force!"
---
SC
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#256 Posted: 17:34:14 22/02/2015 | Topic Creator
((Recap? x3))
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#257 Posted: 17:39:26 22/02/2015
((I don't have a recap, but can you look at my character sheet, please?))
---
#258 Posted: 17:48:07 22/02/2015 | Topic Creator
((As long as you dont use the Chimera form too much, I'll accept you :3))
---
#259 Posted: 18:08:50 22/02/2015
((He'll probably stick more to his werewolf form, at least, in the beginning. Are there any good places for me to jump in?))
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#260 Posted: 18:15:17 22/02/2015
((What about my character on the last page?
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#261 Posted: 20:15:06 22/02/2015
((I'm waiting for Sky to respond as Justine))

I looked at the officers "I'm so so SO sorry about that sirs, I don't know what got into her" I said before looking back at Justine
---
#262 Posted: 20:40:54 22/02/2015
OoC: Aaron, Angela and Evan are in the woods, defending against some police officers. Alpha escaped from them and has arranged to meet with Evan later. Meanwhile, the rest of us are in Austin's house- my transformation has begun, as I now have wings! We're also trying to talk to 3 police officers, and we're going to be taken to the government. I'm trying to convince everyone to go with them as I'm planning to have us escape later.
---
#263 Posted: 20:43:40 22/02/2015
[@Prex The cops showed up at Austin's, and me, Angela, and Aaron are having a standoff in the woods.]

Justine gulped. Some of her friends were coming clean, while others were resisting arrest. While she disagreed with going quietly, what could she do? Austin's reassurance didn't make it much better. He spoke as if they already had a thing going, when they had only come into each other's lives just that day. He didn't seem to understand that she only thought of him as a friend, and nothing more, and some awkward small talk wasn't a stable enough foundation to build a relationship on. She didn't let any of this be known to him, though. She just nodded and left the building.

I have to tell Evan, he'll know what to do she though as she trudged out into the snow.
---
#264 Posted: 20:45:21 22/02/2015
"Traitor!" Winterra growled. She leaped at Austin, her teeth bared and her icy claws extended. "You're trying to get us captured!"
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#265 Posted: 20:49:58 22/02/2015
OoC: @Wolfgang Um...perhaps you heard the commotion at Austin's house and decided to go and check it out? :3
---
#266 Posted: 21:14:40 22/02/2015
I use my light breath on Winterra trying to protect Austin but being so close I couldn't charge it long enough to get a blast off. I get bitten and clawed. I then kick Winterra off of me panting. Being I was still drousy from the dart and the bite and claw marks made me fall over again. As I did my horns accidentally put a hole in the wall.
---
SC
#267 Posted: 21:21:43 22/02/2015 | Topic Creator
I saw what Shadme was trying to do, I then looked at the officers, "J-Just dont take Spade away from me...ok?" I asked them, fearing that If I couldnt keep him with me, I would die.

((Accepted))
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:24:13 22/02/2015 by prextail202
#268 Posted: 21:23:41 22/02/2015
I punched Winterra "Calm down! We're going to fight for this law to be repealed, we need to use the legal system instead of running and hiding" I said
---
#269 Posted: 21:27:16 22/02/2015
ooc: am I getting ignored? or am I in this RP?
---
SC
#270 Posted: 21:40:22 22/02/2015
((Sorry, you kinda ninja'd me))
---
#271 Posted: 22:45:09 22/02/2015
((I'm using I for Storm.))

"You're all traitors!" Winterra stabbed her claws into the ground. Ice started spreading across the ground, and it encased her in a prism as well. Her entire body seemed to be made of ice.
---
#272 Posted: 22:54:20 22/02/2015
My tail got a little ice on it up till the winglits on it. "GAH!!! STOP!! That hurts!!!" I yell in pain.
---
SC
#273 Posted: 22:56:39 22/02/2015
I ran over to you "Are you ok?" I asked
---
#274 Posted: 23:19:12 22/02/2015
"J-just the ice is getting on my winglits on my tail. It's hurting me. And I can't fly if my winglits are damaged." I say with pain in my face.
---
SC
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#275 Posted: 23:35:56 22/02/2015
A lot of the police suffering injuries from Evan, A lot started carrying the hurt soldiers to the cars. "Retreat for now!" One shouted. "Listen closely you three! We will have the Nations army after you, even the whole worlds nations army's after you!" The same one said before the Policemen drove off.

Alpha sitting in the back of the store. Sitting in a fetal position looking in the Corner where the garbage bin met with the building
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
#276 Posted: 23:46:01 22/02/2015
As Gabe was driving towards Austin's house, he pulled aside as the police cars raced past him, currently in retreat. Gabe parked a safe distance away from the chaos, before getting out of his car and running towards Austin's house. I hope everything is all right with him... Gabe thought, trying to get there as fast as he could without resorting to shifting.
---
#277 Posted: 23:47:31 22/02/2015
I ran alongside Gabe. "This place looks like a tornado filled with wizard sharks hit it," I commented. "Do you think that's why the police are here?"
---
ShinyPikachu Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#278 Posted: 23:51:10 22/02/2015
As Evan attacked the policemen in front of them, Angela glanced up just in time to see another, much wider electric-powered net descending upon the three of them, she thought fast and shot an ice beam at the ground, which then rose into a large icicle that the net closed around as soon as it appeared.

She blinked when they started to retreat, and suddenly felt a frigid flash of rage rage build in her, letting out a soft growl as her pupils formed to slits. 'Oh, so they think they can threaten and attack us for NO reason, and then just leave? Well, unfortunately for them I'm not very forgiving...!'

Setting her sights on one of the retreating choppers, she flew upwards and rammed herself against the front of the vehicle, making it wobble wildly in the air as the driver tried to regain their balance, while they were distracted she swooped to the side and blasted the door open and ignored their looks of shock and fright as she grabbed the front of one of the mens uniforms in her teeth before he could reach for the net launcher, flying away from the helicopter and off into the forest.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

"This world is cruel, but it's also beautiful."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:01:14 23/02/2015 by ShinyPikachu
#279 Posted: 23:54:50 22/02/2015
"Gods, I hope not... I'm hoping they found nothing wrong..." Gabe said, tears trying to form in his eyes. "I won't let them hurt my best friend!"
---
#280 Posted: 23:56:26 22/02/2015
"Hey, what is that?" Storm pointed at Angela clinging on to the copter. "Forest the wizard sharks, this place has gryphons!"
---
#281 Posted: 00:02:38 23/02/2015
"Yikes... so that's what the doctor said was happening..." Gabe said, his eyes wide with surprise. "He said people were physically manifesting aspects of their imagination..."
---
#282 Posted: 00:27:23 23/02/2015
"That… doesn't sound too good…" I sighed. "Are you sure this is the best choice?"
---
#283 Posted: 01:07:49 23/02/2015
"I'll find something to melt the ice" I said before searching and finding a lighter, I used it to melt the ice off of the wingtips and tail of my friend "Are you ok now?"
---
#284 Posted: 01:51:01 23/02/2015
"Yah. I'm sorry but what was your name?" I asked.
---
SC
#285 Posted: 01:55:16 23/02/2015
"I'm Austin" I said "You seem dizzy still, you should lie down"
---
#286 Posted: 02:00:09 23/02/2015
"I'm Sozen." I say as I lay down on the couch. "Why were they after me like that?"
---
SC
#287 Posted: 02:26:50 23/02/2015
Confident she was out of range of any rescue parties, Angela swung her head to roughly throw the man down when she was a mere several feet off the ground.

As she stalked toward him, he suddenly rolled and got on one knee, pulling a pistol-sized tranquilizer gun from his side pocket and pointing it at her.

"Stay back!" He warned.

Angela instinctively paused when she saw the item aimed her way, but then she immediately remembered that she was a seven foot tall Dragon/Gryphon creature that had the power of winter, and pounced at him anyway, her movement so fast and sudden that his shot just barely missed her side, and before he could go for another she swatted the device out of his hands, froze it, and then planted her paw on his chest when he tried to crawl backward, regarding the newfound terror in his eyes with a glimmer of satisfaction and a cold stare.

"It's not so fun when you're the one left defenseless and afraid, now is it?" She snarled, flaring her massive wings to further intimidate him.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:30:40 23/02/2015 by ShinyPikachu
#288 Posted: 02:43:31 23/02/2015
"They were afraid you could infect others with our disease" I said "I'm going to court to end this, I'm not sure if anyone else will go with me"
---
#289 Posted: 02:51:49 23/02/2015
I just smirked again. "Yeah, you go get your little army, and tell them I'll be waiting on them with a whiff of the ol' brimstone! I'm an unstoppable force-a-nature, and I'll take 'em all down with my bare paws!" Foxtail's cockiness slipped out just a tad. A flaw of his was his arrogance, thinking that he can handle anything the world had to throw at him. Of course, he's had his fair share of defeats as well, and he's not as powerful as he thinks he is. Because hey, it's no fun if you're insanely overpowered.

But as they drove away, I looked behind me to see Angela pinning a cop down, and she seemed to be primed to kill. "Angela!" I barked at the draconian griffin. "We're already on their radar, we don't need to give them more reasons to go after us."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:52:12 23/02/2015 by Skyhunter
#290 Posted: 02:52:22 23/02/2015
"If it means they will leave me be I will come. After all I'm fully infected but others around me never got infected." I say.
---
SC
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#291 Posted: 02:52:59 23/02/2015
Name: Platinum(NOT CREATIVE NAMING MY CHARACTERS AFTER GAMES)
Species: Pokemon(?)
Appearance: blonde hair, blue eyes, knee ripped jeans, nike lace shoes, and dark green shirt with a white eagle on it
If Infected, appearance of OC?: http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonlin...16wo1_500-1.jpg (credit and can switch to the human form and the origin and distortion form
If Infected, info of OC?: can only use dragon claw while in human form, full move set shadow force, Dragon claw, dragon pulse, and dark pulse
Other?: n/a
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:51:06 26/02/2015 by chained skull
#292 Posted: 02:56:07 23/02/2015
"Court's for weaklings who think they can settle the world's problems by arguing," Winterra growled. "You know what? Sometimes, you just gotta show your claws and teeth. At least there's one capable guy, the werefox." She pointed at Foxtail.
---
#293 Posted: 03:02:06 23/02/2015
I looked at Evan "Me and my friend have our ways of doing thin-" I was saying when I saw what Angela was about to do, I ran over and shoved her off the cop "Sir run, run as far as you can" I said as I picked the cop up
---
#294 Posted: 03:05:17 23/02/2015
[Wait, when did everyone else get to the forest? <.>]
---
#295 Posted: 03:06:47 23/02/2015
Winterra tackled the cop again. "You're a traitor!" she growled. "I should just finish you off!"
---
#296 Posted: 03:09:56 23/02/2015
(Lol I have no idea)

She blinked at Evans protest, still holding onto the human with a confused look, why didn't he want her to finish the job? She didn't even register Austin coming forward to separate the two and just moved back in silence until she saw the man try to scurry off, and immediately the rage came back and she bounded forward, hissing.

"NO! He isn't going anywhere!" She roared, giving everyone around her a threatening look as she crouched besides Winterra and their captive "He deserves this, all of them do."
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:21:24 23/02/2015 by ShinyPikachu
#297 Posted: 03:16:35 23/02/2015
"Don't become the monsters they think you are" I said, tears started to form as I watched my friends turn into vengeful beasts, they were nothing like you were before they were infected, I had to do something, I grabbed a gun one officer dropped and pointed at my head "Stop or I'll pull the trigger!" I cried
---
#298 Posted: 03:22:00 23/02/2015
[I'd post, but I still haven't gotten an answer as to when the heck Austin, Sozen, and Winterra got there, so Imma wait. :I]
---
#299 Posted: 03:22:31 23/02/2015
"Looks like I don't need to get rid of the traitor werefox," Winterra grinned. "He's going to get rid of himself. Now only if these guys were as easy…"
---
#300 Posted: 03:27:18 23/02/2015
((The forest is outside my house, and there's A HOLE IN THE WALL smilie))

"Let him go... This isn't you..." I cried
---
First | Previous | Page 6 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me