Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > OC Catastrophie (A roleplay welcoming anyone with a OC!))
First | Page 2 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
OC Catastrophie (A roleplay welcoming anyone with a OC!)) [CLOSED]
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8977
#51 Posted: 03:00:28 04/02/2015
The foxgirl shyly looked down at her feet. "M-my name is... Ju-Justine..." she mumbled in almost a whisper.

I raised an eyebrow. Is Austin trying to hit on her? Nah, he's probably just trying to make friends like usual. I eased my concerns, but I still could tell I was going to wind up as a third wheel... again. "So, anyway" I said, breaking the tension. "You're Kigali now, huh? Don't suppose you have any idea what this means?" I hadn't heard nothing about anything. I always was sort of the ignorant type.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
ShinyPikachu Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#52 Posted: 03:06:14 04/02/2015
Angela ran about as she thought of what to do, and whose place to go to exactly. Considering she wasn't at all one for athletics she found herself amazed at the sheer power and stamina this body had in comparison, with the cool air rippling through her coat and leaving a pleasant tingle in her spikes, she felt like she could run forever. Moving this quick had been awkward at first, considering she was over twice a humans size now and also had to work with four legs rather than two, but after mentally reviewing how most large felines tended to run it become a fairly simple process, only stopping when she heard the sound of crunching snow, and without even thinking she turned and hopped up the nearest tree just before the mystery person rounded the corner, hoping whoever was in the house beside it didn't happen to look out their window anytime soon.

As she waited the person (a girl, she immediately discovered) come toward the house, she was surprised to find that she had... Fox ears? And a tail? Shaking her head, she then noticed the small yellow animal infront of the girl approaching the houses door, recognizing its features after a moment of examination.

'Huh, that thing looks like that Foxtail character...' She marveled, before immediately having a moment of realization. 'Wait...!'

Angela moved forward abit on the branch to look closer, she debated approaching them, perhaps they could help her, but new form or not her natural nervousness when confronting new people shone through, and they seemed to be conversing with the resident of the house anyway, whom amazingly enough, had ALSO seemed to have morphed into a character. So she just watched and listened for a few moments.

A sudden crack alerted to her that the branch could no longer hold her weight, and as soon as she looked down it broke with a loud snap! The branch nearly landed atop of the three, and instead landed almost soundlessly in a deep patch of snow as her own catlike reflexes just barely gave her the chance to thrash her wings and scramble back onto the bulk of the tree before she too could fall forward, her eyes wide.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

"This world is cruel, but it's also beautiful."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:31:51 04/02/2015 by ShinyPikachu
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#53 Posted: 03:18:36 04/02/2015
"All I know is we better get inside before someone sees" I said as I pulled Evan and Justine inside and closed the door "Sit on the couch and make yourselves at home guys" I said as I sat in a recliner "So Evan, when did you and Justine meet? I just want some background knowledge, I'm just a little paranoid" I laughed
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#54 Posted: 23:50:47 04/02/2015
My big ears twitched as I heard a limb of one of the trees snap, but I just shrugged it off, assuming it just broke under the weight of the snow on its branches. I followed Justine inside and hopped up onto the couch, stretching to make myself comfortable.

"We met at AnthroCon last year..." Justine said, still withdrawn. "His fursona was so cute..." she said as a faint grin appeared on her timid face.
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#55 Posted: 00:02:55 05/02/2015
As I sat there, I became more convince that it was a growl, and not a grumble. What exactly was going on? "What is going on?" I asked myself, not because I speak to myself but because I wanted to make sure I wasn't hearing things. Unfortunately, it didn't seem like I was.

((If I'm planning to use a couple of kids on Catherine's basketball team, do I need to make character sheets for them?))
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:03:12 05/02/2015 by StormDragon21
#56 Posted: 01:53:22 05/02/2015
"To be honest, it is" I said "So Justine, how comes I've never seen you before? I've lived her my whole life and I never heard about you until now"
---
#57 Posted: 03:55:05 05/02/2015
"I haven't lived here for very long..." Justine nervously started playing with her tail. "My family moved in just last year. I didn't know anyone yet, and I was too shy to try and meet anybody..."
---
#58 Posted: 04:40:59 05/02/2015
"Its ok, I was shy once too" I said as I walked over and sat next to Evan, I scratched behind his ears "Justine... You don't have to be shy around me and Evan, we've been there and we know how it feels..." I said, not knowing that I was blushing
---
#59 Posted: 18:10:52 05/02/2015
"Well, alright. Any friend of Evan's is a friend of mine, I guess." Justine spoke, still not making direct eye contact.
---
#60 Posted: 18:31:13 05/02/2015
"That's good" I said, I didn't know why, but I felt connected to Justine "So... How are you?"
---
#61 Posted: 22:30:03 05/02/2015
Carefully making her way down, Angela let out a breath she hadn't realized she'd been holding, relieved she hadn't been spotted. That would certainly have been one awkward conversation.

When her feet landed on (mostly)solid ground, she gave the house several feet infront of her a long look, should she go for it? She really didn't know anyone in this town beyond basic formalities, her quiet and nervous nature being to blame for that, but surely those people could help her figure this out, considering they had been exposed to this virus themselves, right? Anything beat possibly being locked in some cage by the govournment, or worse even.

She took a deep breath, closing her eyes.'Here goes...'

Taking a breath, she lifted a paw and gingerly knocked at the door, nerves making her fur stand on end.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#62 Posted: 00:26:57 06/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: chained skull
Alpha started typing into the phone furiously "what should we do? IMm beyond my stress point if bllllllllllllsaaaaaaa....." The phone said as it died.

I took my white Ipad mini from the table and handed it to Alpha, it was full battery so at least it would last him a while, "M-Maybe we should call one of our friends to help out? I-I'm freaking out a little here.."
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#63 Posted: 00:35:54 06/02/2015
Alpha slowly took the Ipad and took a deep breath. "I guess we should I have nothing else to do a a a a a" the Ipad spoke as Alpha couldn't help but smile he needed something to keep him from going a bit crazy and getting extremely stressed out. "Who should we call?" Alpha asked from the Ipad
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
#64 Posted: 00:53:55 06/02/2015 | Topic Creator
I thought for a moment, two friends came to mind, "Well, there's Evan and Shadmé that come to mind," I said, "But I'm not sure what we'll do about this..."
---
#65 Posted: 01:02:59 06/02/2015
"I'm all dried up with ideas but your gonna have to talk, since you know no voice. Why not try calling Evan first or why not call something like a bioligist or therapist?" The iPad from Alpha's hand said as he soon put his iPhone in his backpack and pulled out a set of ear buds and plugged them into the iPad assuming Felicity didn't have a problem with Alpha using it for something other then talking.
---
#66 Posted: 01:06:26 06/02/2015 | Topic Creator
I didnt have a problem at all for him using it for other than talking. "I'm gonna text Evan." I said, getting my phone and texting Evan.
"Hey Evan, just a question, but....What would your rection be if...uh...I was turning into my OC? Not that its actually happening or anything...Just curious..." I then sent the message, and awaited a response.
---
#67 Posted: 01:30:14 06/02/2015
Justine was about to answer, still being a shrinking violet, when a knock on the door is heard. Relieved to be out of the spotlight, she excused herself to answer the door. To her surprise, a snowy white draconic creature stood before her. "Um, hello..." she said awkwardly. "May I help you?"

Not long after our unexpected visitor arrived, my cell phone buzzed to alert me of a new text message. I took it out from... erm... wherever it is Foxtail keeps his stuff (I'm not so sure myself). I read the message with some shock. Felis too? This is getting too weird. I texted her back:

"It's funny you should say that, because... Austin and I turned into our OCs."
---
#68 Posted: 01:34:31 06/02/2015 | Topic Creator
"Wh-What?! W-Well in that case I might as well tell you the truth, I'm turning into Jack and Alpha's here and just lost his voice! I texted back, shocked. I then looked at Alpha, "E-Evan and Austin turned into their OCs.." I said, "I think we should go and see them."
---
#69 Posted: 01:41:14 06/02/2015
"Why do I have the feeling the same is happening to me?" Alpha typed into the iPad making sure to unplug and replug the ear buds. "Even if it is happening to others it must be some apocalyptic scene and very not killing colorful one though."
---
#70 Posted: 01:44:48 06/02/2015
"Right, ah..." Angela lowered her ears paused awkwardly, not having really thought this part of her intent through. "I wish I could explain this better, but... Your friends there, were they.... Human at some point? And if so, do they have any idea of what' going on?"

Without thinking she lowered herself abit, though even then she still slightly towered over the other girl, so it did little to ease her discomfort. "I-I don't know, okay? I just turned into one of my characters like, this morning. And I was hoping that someone who apparently went through the same thing would know something about it.."
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#71 Posted: 01:58:20 06/02/2015
I slammed my paw down on the table, remembering the events of the game. My tail swished and nearly knocked over a vase, but I didn't care. I knew I had to run away, but who would I ask for help? I had only known Austin for a couple of days, I barely knew any of his friends, and I had nobody else go turn to.

Flashback

I ran across the blacktop, my hands open for the ball. The point guard passed to me, and I prepared to shoot, hopefully making a basket. A defender came up and started blocking my shot. I barely knew what happened next. My jersey seemed to turn into a set of armor, my skin into white fur. With a new fire, I bit the defender. That's right, I bit him. It even seemed to leave a mark.

Considering the choices, I decided that I would text Austin for help. Maybe he knew something about this.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#72 Posted: 02:03:31 06/02/2015
"Come on in" I said to the dragon "This isn't good, it seems everyone is turning into an OC" I told Evan before getting a text "You too?" I replied
---
#73 Posted: 02:07:21 06/02/2015
"Don't tell me there's this werewolf epidemic going on…" I texted back. "Life's hard enough without adding wolf shapeshifters to the mix. I wonder why zombies are more popular. Werewolf versus zombie, werewolf wins. They're superhuman."
---
#74 Posted: 02:10:04 06/02/2015
"Werewolf? No, me, Evan, Felis, Alpha, and someone else turned into our OCs! You don't have a werewolf OC do you?" I responded
---
#75 Posted: 02:15:56 06/02/2015
"Thank you." She murmured quickly, Angela quickly padded to a spot alittle away from the small group and laid down. Trying to wrap her head around what was currently happening. Who would've thought a slow, uneventful weekend would lead to this transformation-epidemic? When she claimed in the past that it would be cool to be part of something big, she didn't mean in this bizarre way!
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#76 Posted: 01:12:28 07/02/2015
"Well, there is Winterra and Sandburr, and also Furna, but she's more like half my OC. I just came up with the name," I listed.
---
#77 Posted: 03:50:03 07/02/2015
"Well, you're one of them" I texted before walking over to Angela "Are you ok? Who are you?" I asked as I petted her
---
#78 Posted: 04:20:01 07/02/2015
Initially she tensed at his action, not used to social contact, but her newfound instincts were quick to take over and she found herself relaxing, twitching her ear. "A-Angela, I've been in this town for a fair amount of time, but you may or may not have seen me around since I'm not exactly a... People person, Guess I have no choice now though." She chuckled lightly.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8109
#79 Posted: 17:37:44 07/02/2015
OoC: Welp, that's what happens when your phone decides to be a butt and restart your character sheet as you're typing something. Not only was I majorly ninja'd, I also forgot to subscribe to the topic. Hmmwfnebenr.
smilie

It was a fairly nice day and I was doing the usual. Drawing with my headphones on, singing along to whatever happened to be playing on my phone. Today in my sketchbook was my favorite subject, Shadmé the angel. I mapped out the basic body shape then began the sketch. I hadn't put up any good single shots of Shadmé on my DeviantArt for quite a bit, so I was excited to get something started. There were a couple of shading tricks and wing details I wanted to try!
Shadmé the angel was different from Shadmé (myself) as a person. She had practically everything that I would never be fortunate enough to have. Permanent black and red hair, for a start. Wings. A more confident attitude. More physical strength. I was short, introverted and very bad at any sport. It set me at ease to draw Shadmé the angel, nonetheless.
Let's see...I usually start from the legs up, so that's what I did. Little did I know that this one drawing would have so much impact on my future life...
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#80 Posted: 17:47:08 07/02/2015
"Nice to meet you Angela, I'm Austin" I said before sitting next to Angela "I hope Shadmé is ok" I thought as I got out my phone and texted Shadmé "Hey buddy, are you ok? Me, Evan, Felis, Alpha, and Angela all got turned into our OCs!"
---
#81 Posted: 17:48:22 07/02/2015
Ooc: alpha hasn't changed yet
---
#82 Posted: 17:57:36 07/02/2015
((I don't know that at the moment))
---
#83 Posted: 19:01:41 07/02/2015
My phone buzzed, interrupting the current song. Surprised, I put down my pencil and picked it up.
Hey buddy, are you ok?
Yeah. Why wouldn't I be? I continued reading.
Me, Evan, Felis, Alpha, and Angela all got turned into our OCs!
I stared at the phone oddly, trying to absorb this information. How does this just happen to someone? Was it a joke? Either way, Austin didn't seem like the type to make this kind of thing up.
Oh wait. My spine tingled as I came to a realization. Wasn't there the one thing I'd heard on the news that...transformed you, somehow? A virus. That's what it was. All of my friends must have gotten it.
I broke out in a cold sweat. Austin had figured it out. If this virus truly changed you into an OC...
Count me in. I grinned, a smile very unlike myself, as I thought of the possibilities. Me, an angel? Um, YES! I'd just go over to where they were, get infected, and live out my wildest dreams.
In my giddy excitement, I failed to come up with any consequences. Well, that's not something you hear every day. I'm coming, then. I typed, trying to act normal. Whose house are you guys at?
---
#84 Posted: 22:30:53 07/02/2015
I lifted my little vulpine head up at the mention of Shadme, then shrugged and laid back down. Shadme and I have had an... interesting past. Let's just say that an argument sort of got outta hand and leave it at that. We've patched things up since, but always the vengeful, I've been sore about it ever since.
---
#85 Posted: 22:38:54 07/02/2015
"Shall we get going?" The iPad said from Alpha's arms as he grabbed his backpack and put his jacket on
---
#86 Posted: 23:14:50 07/02/2015
"I'll be right over," I texted. I grabbed a flashlight, my phone and iPad, and a couple of books and put them in a hiking backpack. 'Now to put this on my back…' I thought, wondering how this would fit. I sighed and grabbed it with my paw, and ran over to Austin's house.
---
#87 Posted: 00:09:31 08/02/2015
"We're at my place" I texted Shadmé "Ok buddy" I responded "Evan, I have a question about why Justine is a foxgirl, how did it happen? Is she like you and me?"
---
#88 Posted: 02:23:21 08/02/2015
"Like you and... what?" Justine looked in my direction with confusion, and I just shrugged. I wasn't trying to cover anything up, I legitimately didn't know what Austin was talking about. But anyway, I gave my friend some exposition. "It's a long story," I began, scratching my ear with my foot. "Justine didn't always have that lovely physique. When I first met her out-of-costume, she was kinda flat- no offense."

"None taken" the beautiful foxgirl replied, blushing.

"But, we found something that allowed the user to modify their appearance at will, so Justine used it to give herself her figure and her fox traits."

"It's hard to believe, I know, but it's true" Justine chipped in.

[Yay for hastily thrown together backstories!]
---
#89 Posted: 04:06:09 08/02/2015
(The best kind smilie)

Angela, whom had been experimentally moving her wings and tail as she inconspicuously observed everyone for the past bit, held back from snarking that considering the circumstances, anything sounded believable right now, and instead decided to go and ask the question that had been on her mind for awhile now.

"Hey, uhm... So what's the plan when those other people get here?" She questioned, though deep down she wasn't expecting a clear answer.
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#90 Posted: 04:42:20 08/02/2015
"I thought she turned into an OC as well, but that's a relief" I said as I walked over to Justine "So you can do something like change your eye color?" I asked before looking at Angela "Well... I'm not sure"
---
#91 Posted: 16:30:19 08/02/2015
OoC: Lol Dark/Light Army reference. X3

His house. Very well then! I threw some stuff in a backpack, then paused. Changing my mind, I left the backpack there and began leaving my house.
The weather of the day allowed my head to clear a slight bit. Was what I about to do really the greatest option? If this virus truly had this capability, surely there'd be risks. I scratched my head. Not to mention, I couldn't just walk out into the streets anymore. I'd have to hide myself from the government.
Though that was concerning, the back of my head was saying Come on, Shadmé! Everyone else is doing it...why not you? I shook my head, but I couldn't give up this dream. Besides, I was just about at Austin's house anyway...I couldn't turn back now!
---
#92 Posted: 20:36:39 08/02/2015
"Hey, Shadmé!" I greeted. "Nice to see you again!" I rapped on the door with my paw. "Two people waiting outside!"
---
#93 Posted: 20:48:46 08/02/2015
"Its open guys, come on in!" I yelled outside, still paying attention to how beautiful Justine was
---
#94 Posted: 20:56:06 08/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: chained skull
"Shall we get going?" The iPad said from Alpha's arms as he grabbed his backpack and put his jacket on

I nodded, putting my hood back up and running to my room to get a backpack and put Spade the plush bunny in there, as well as my phone. "Yep, lets go!" I said as I walked over to put on my jacket and boots.
---
#95 Posted: 21:15:09 08/02/2015
Alpha continued walking with Felicity down the street until Alpha stopped at a house with a normal person and a werewolf? Still holding the iPad, Alpha typed in something and turned to Felicity holding it in front of her as the iPad read "is this the place?" Without saying anything.
---
#96 Posted: 21:24:02 08/02/2015 | Topic Creator
I nodded, soon seeing Shadme, "Hi Shadme!" I said with a smile upon seeing her, she was one of my best friends after-all.
---
#97 Posted: 21:34:12 08/02/2015
Alpha felt like an odd one with everyone here, actually all but Shadme since she hasn't changed yet. Alpha slowly handed Felicity her iPad and took a step down of the steps to the front door.
---
#98 Posted: 23:13:28 08/02/2015
"Hey there!" I called to whoever this was. A werewolf? I tried to remember who had a werewolf OC. I checked my phone to see the list of people infected. Austin and Evan surely would be foxes. Angela would probably be a dragon. Felis had more humanoid OCs, and I wasn't sure about Alpha. But Catherine had at least one, for sure!
I smiled. "Catherine? Man, this virus..."
Someone called my name from behind, so I turned around to see...
"Felis!" I greeted my best friend. I cocked my head. "Whoa. Jack's hair? I remember him from DA. That's cool." I thought I saw Alpha, too, but couldn't be too sure.

OoC: This might get hopelessly ninja'd. smilie
---
#99 Posted: 23:21:01 08/02/2015 | Topic Creator
"Eheh...Yeah..." I said, my voice still having a different tone in it. I ran over to Shadme, "You got any idea of what could be going on? I'm just drawing Jack and then all of a sudden...this!" I said, pointing to my hair. "I'm carrying around my custom plush of Spade just in case..." I then added.
---
#100 Posted: 23:25:51 08/02/2015
"Weird. I was drawing before this, and I have yet to get infected. But who knows- maybe you guys will be a positive influence," I joked. "In all seriousness, I hear it's a virus. It turns you into an OC, from what we've gathered. And it might be safer just to go inside, to be honest." I glanced around, making sure our little group wasn't being watched.
---
First | Page 2 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me