Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Jokes that make you laugh [CLOSED]
funnybone Gold Sparx Gems: 2532
#1 Posted: 01:44:01 26/01/2015 | Topic Creator
1ST
[User Posted Image]
2ND
[User Posted Image]
3RD
[User Posted Image]
4TH
[User Posted Image]
5TH
[User Posted Image]
6TH
[User Posted Image]
7th
[User Posted Image]
I WILL BE ADDING MORE smilie
---
Meh idk wut i am doing alive rn
Evolve Your Skylanders Adventure here!
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#2 Posted: 11:25:18 26/01/2015
My friend made one during a Skype call once.

It goes:
"What do you call a messy Rumpelstiltskin?
Crumpelstiltskin!"

We laughed so hard omg xD
It probably doesn't seem that funny now though. I guess it was just one of those you had to be there kind of moments lol
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#3 Posted: 11:59:40 26/01/2015
"The Vaike never forgets! I just don't always remember, is all..."

Kinda predictable? Yeah
Made me laugh anyway? Yeah
Maybe it's just because I like Vaike so much. He's like The Boulder of Fire Emblem. Still, it's funny that this is one of the rare times he refers to himself in first-person instead of third-person.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8470
#4 Posted: 00:33:49 27/01/2015
Asked a Chinese girl for her number.

She replied, Sex Sex Sex,Free Sex tonight.

I said, Wow!

Then her friend said, She means 666-3629.
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#5 Posted: 01:39:41 28/01/2015
ur face

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#6 Posted: 01:41:21 28/01/2015
See, there were these two guys in a lunatic asylum...and one night, one night they decide they don't like living in an asylum any more. They decide they're going to escape! So, like, they get up onto the roof and there, just across this narrow gap, they see the rooftops of the town, stretching away in the moonlight...stretching away to freedom. Now, the first guy, he jumps right across with no problem. But his friend, his friend daren't make the leap. Y'see...y'see, he's afraid of falling. So then, the first guy has an idea...He says 'Hey! I have my flashlight with me! I'll shine it across the gap between the buildings. You can walk along the beam and join me!' B-but the second guy just shakes his head. He suh-says... he says 'What do you think I am? Crazy? You'd turn it off when I was half way across!
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8470
#7 Posted: 02:32:06 28/01/2015
Quote: Lunarz
See, there were these two guys in a lunatic asylum...and one night, one night they decide they don't like living in an asylum any more. They decide they're going to escape! So, like, they get up onto the roof and there, just across this narrow gap, they see the rooftops of the town, stretching away in the moonlight...stretching away to freedom. Now, the first guy, he jumps right across with no problem. But his friend, his friend daren't make the leap. Y'see...y'see, he's afraid of falling. So then, the first guy has an idea...He says 'Hey! I have my flashlight with me! I'll shine it across the gap between the buildings. You can walk along the beam and join me!' B-but the second guy just shakes his head. He suh-says... he says 'What do you think I am? Crazy? You'd turn it off when I was half way across!

[User Posted Image]
- - -
Windbringer Ripto Gems: 10
#8 Posted: 02:52:35 28/01/2015
My "funny" joke involves mentioning something adult and dirty. I'm not sure if I should even post a --

Actually, I just remembered a good one. [Googles it.]

[User Posted Image]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:59:19 28/01/2015 by Windbringer
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me