Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
I really hate my life. [CLOSED]
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12108
#1 Posted: 04:16:48 24/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Sometimes I wonder how I've made it this far and how the future could possibly get better when it won't. I just feel like I have to get this off my chest. No one has to reply to this topic, It just feels slightly better to type than to talk to my psychologist.
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#2 Posted: 04:59:49 24/01/2015
Wait till your middle aged.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#3 Posted: 04:59:52 24/01/2015
Oh what happened?
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
#4 Posted: 06:20:11 24/01/2015
I know what you're going through based on what we have discussed. I really hope things look uo for you, because you truly are going through some brutal times, and no body should have to go through that especially when you're as great as a person as you are.

I'll be praying for you, bud.
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#5 Posted: 17:03:55 24/01/2015
You have to remember or at least try to remember that life is like a roller-coaster. It's gonna have many turns, quite a few ups and downs and yea it can be really bumpy as well. I don't know when it will get better for 'ya, it just depends on where you're at on that roller-coaster. Life can be brutal yet it can be the most beautiful thing on earth. I do hope that you'll get through what problems you are dealing with. Life will get better for you, sometimes it just takes a minute for the roller-coaster to slow down so you can catch your breath. ^.^
#6 Posted: 10:32:49 25/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: zer0dch
I know what you're going through based on what we have discussed. I really hope things look uo for you, because you truly are going through some brutal times, and no body should have to go through that especially when you're as great as a person as you are.

I'll be praying for you, bud.

That made me smile slightly. Thank you for your kindness and concern. smilie I'm feeling slightly better today. I find that mainly when my mood hits an extreme low, it's because something external has happened and generally my mood is stable. I suppose I need to "get away" from the negative influences.

Quote: thumper
You have to remember or at least try to remember that life is like a roller-coaster. It's gonna have many turns, quite a few ups and downs and yea it can be really bumpy as well. I don't know when it will get better for 'ya, it just depends on where you're at on that roller-coaster. Life can be brutal yet it can be the most beautiful thing on earth. I do hope that you'll get through what problems you are dealing with. Life will get better for you, sometimes it just takes a minute for the roller-coaster to slow down so you can catch your breath. ^.^

Thanks thumper. I completely understand that, although it just seems that my roller-coaster has way more downs and bumps than ups.
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#7 Posted: 11:20:05 25/01/2015
Things will begin to look up for you. Life will always have little bumps, but you'll come out stronger because of them. Never give up.

[User Posted Image]

I hope you feel better soon~
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
#8 Posted: 13:38:47 26/01/2015 | Topic Creator
^ Thanks for your kindness.

Although my problems are hard to describe and complicated, so it's a lot more than just trying to not give up.
Templarhunter97 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1362
#9 Posted: 13:50:20 26/01/2015
I understand.

The problems in your life feel like a vice around your throat.

I'm here for you.
---
We work in the dark to serve the light-Nothing is true-Everything is permitted.
And i am still waiting for a sequel to bully smilie
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#10 Posted: 14:34:08 26/01/2015
You can get through it buddy, I'm here for you whenever you want to talk
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me