Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Movie Halp! [CLOSED]
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#1 Posted: 13:49:33 21/01/2015 | Topic Creator
So recently my parents got me the Lord of The Rings Trilogy on DVD and the first two Hobbit moves on DVD also.I know The Hobbit is a prequel to The Lord of The Rings but I have yet to see The Battle of Five Armies and wanted to know,does The Lord of The Rings spoil much from The Hobbit?
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#2 Posted: 14:08:12 21/01/2015
Considering that the Hobbit prequels were made AFTER the Lord of the Rings trilogy, not much is going to be spoiled, however as with the books, some events will be mentioned in The Lord of the Rings that had happened in the Hobbit.
---
you never saw me
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#3 Posted: 16:04:03 21/01/2015
It doesn't really matter which series you decide to watch first. There are really only a few connections between the two, so watching one first won't spoil the other. Although I recommend watching LotR first, because for one thing, that's the order of how the movies were released. But also because of the way the beginning and ending of The Hobbit series is set up, it would just make more sense. But that's more of a matter of preference, I think.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Wally-Gang Gold Sparx Gems: 2987
#4 Posted: 17:09:35 23/01/2015
Watch The Lord of the Rings trilogy...read The Hobbit. The hobbit movies are very different.
---
"Come rang or shine"
Still troubled by him speaking
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3872
#5 Posted: 18:13:01 23/01/2015
it does not matter, pretty much.... i would watch the hobbit first though
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me