Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Legend of Coalata: Rule of Green Terror
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
The Legend of Coalata: Rule of Green Terror [CLOSED]
ShinyPikachu Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#51 Posted: 17:25:36 27/03/2015
(Hey, welcome back! I totally feel ya there. smilie Real quick, could I enter one more character? I didn't do so formally since I hadn't fully finished her yet lol.)
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

"This world is cruel, but it's also beautiful."
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#52 Posted: 23:26:24 27/03/2015
(Wow, welcome back Coalata, hope things get better with what you have going on.)
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
Coalata Green Sparx Gems: 469
#53 Posted: 08:35:12 28/03/2015 | Topic Creator
(Thanks you guys, and yes, you many. You can have as many characters as you'd like.)
#54 Posted: 13:51:55 29/03/2015
(NP, and thanks smilie Also edited my previous apps abit, I changed/added to my OCs abilities and whatnot.)

Name: Aneitha

Elements: Ice and Wind

Personality: Usually very serene and collected, though in the event she is actually crossed she is surprisingly fierce and wrathful. She is very supportive and nurturing with others , and this combined with her calm and certain nature makes her seem somewhat motherly, and is also playful, mischievous, and occasionally vain.

History: She grew up in the same Kingdom Avia and Velia reside in, and infact actually knew Velia directly in her youth as her family was rich, being a branch off a group of Ice Dragons known for their extravagant patterns and magical, natural-forming crystals. She escaped during the siege of Ariva with some other citizens and royal guard, and upon adulthood joined a team formed to take the Kingdom back. Eventually she became skilled enough to be the captain and found both Velia and Avia, with the former actually remembering and recognizing her, and she aided them in taking back their throne and became their trusted friend.

Other Info: Completely immune to harmful effects of the cold. (EX: Can't get hypothermia or frostbite no matter what.) And has very high resistance to the Ice element.

Can breathe "Icefire" Which is a fire-shaped ice blast that actually resists heat, can paralyze enemies for a short time, and lingers on foes for damage long after being struck if not properly treated. And the crystals on her head, wings, and tail increase her magical strength and Mana capacity depending on the overall temperature(EX: She gets a minor boost when its chilly, and a major one in a blizzard.)

Picture: http://sta.sh/01pappcbq2ky
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#55 Posted: 17:45:42 29/03/2015
OOC: Hm, sounds like Lucien has a challenger(skill/ability wise)
So, any ideas of when we start? Or are more characters needed still
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#56 Posted: 17:51:15 29/03/2015
(I believe all we need is for Coalata to respond and take a few posts to set up the storyline.)
---
#57 Posted: 09:18:07 01/04/2015
(Surprisingly I undermine Aneitha more then I really should, partly because I consider Velia to be my most superior Dryphon with her anti-magic attributes smilie Lucien is really awesome by the way, it's easy to tell you put alot of thought into his character.)
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

#58 Posted: 20:44:47 01/04/2015
OOC: Lucien was my first OC ever, and I made sure he couldn't be considered a Mary Sue, specific limitations and abilities. A story that leaves his species open to the public, and one in currently working a fan fiction for. But in other words, the other character I may add is an oldy from my first few RPs, the boy with an attitude and you don't want to get on the bad side of, Skyer, wielder of the Advanced Fear element.
Page will be posted either via edit this post or next post when available.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#59 Posted: 00:38:22 03/04/2015 | Topic Creator
(Your character is approved.

If everyone's ready, we can begin the RP now.)
#60 Posted: 00:41:21 03/04/2015
I think we are ready, Coalata, you could probably copy and paste the beginning from our private version (waits for reply there too.) Over on the second page, I can bump that if you need me to.

(Next few posts should be reserved for Coalata's beginning.)
---
#61 Posted: 00:36:50 07/04/2015 | Topic Creator
(Alright.)

It was a peaceful day in the Dragon Kingdom. Spyro was pacing back and forth as he son, Spyder, born about two years ago, sat a little ways off, watching his father. The older purple dragon was starting to worry him with all that walking around. His mother was fine when she had him, why would having another egg be any harder than it was before?

"Dad, calm down," the purple dragon said to the other. "Mom's going to be okay. And so will the egg."

The large male looked at his son and chuckled slightly. "I suppose you're right."

Spyder nodded. A few moments later, Cynder called the two of them in, and both purple dragons made their way inside the room. The black dragoness laid on her side, her head up, looking down at a small egg curled around her long tail, close to her red stomach. She looked up with her mate and son came in.

"Are you okay?" Spyro asked, nuzzling his mate.

The black dragoness nodded her head. "Yes, I'm fine. Spyder, come and see your little brother or sister. We'll find out when the egg hatches."

The small purple dragon came over and looked at the small black egg that had lighter black spots on it.

"How long until it hatches?" he asked, looking up at his parents.

"That's up to the dragon inside," Cynder replied.

"I hope soon! I can't wait to see my little brother or sister! I'm going to teach her or him so many things!"

"When he or she gets a bit bigger than you can," his mother told him.

"Alright."

XX

A few hours later however, things fell to pieces, much to everyone's surprise and horror. No one had thought something like this would happen. Not after the defeat of Malefor. Apes came and attacked the temple, capturing Cynder, Spyder, and the egg. Spyro tried to save them and fight them off, but he was quickly over powered and defeated and killed, much to his mate and son's horror.

The other three were taken back by Gaul, who somehow lived after being turned to stone and broken into little pieces by the purple dragon many years ago. Now, he was a robotic ape. A pure, cold-hearted killer now.

He threw chained Cynder up, and sneered at the black dragoness before him.

"Got you again, dragon. You're too easy to catch, you know that? Not that it matters now. You'll be staying here for a very long time. As for him.."

He turned to Spyder, who growled and snapped at the robotic ape. His lips were drawn back in a snarl, showing his fangs, his tail flicking from one side to the other angrily.

"..He's coming with me to see the master. He has plans for this dragon here."

With that, Gaul went off, dragging the small dragon with him. Cynder looked down at the small black egg that she had hidden from the apes. She shut her eyes tightly, knowing very well what she had to do.

Using her Wind element, the large dragoness gently blew the tiny egg out of the Well of Souls, and into a forest that was near by, that she could see from her cell's window.

"Be safe little one. May our paths cross again one day," Cynder whispered quietly. "May the spirits watch over you and protect you.."

XXX

The egg landed gently on some moss that was forming on the dirt near the heart of the forest. There was a village of dragons that lived there, untouched by Jadefar and his army of evil, at least for the time being.
#62 Posted: 00:41:48 07/04/2015
(I think this is another reserved post, story beginning at not be complete.)
---
#63 Posted: 23:45:57 10/08/2015
(Bump for Coalata, above post may still apply.)
---
#64 Posted: 02:10:59 11/08/2015
OOC: Hmm... What was the last thing she said before?(not specifically in this RP)
---
#65 Posted: 02:16:14 11/08/2015
(Well, Coalata should be back more often now, and I just asked if she was going to post.)
---
#66 Posted: 11:36:16 11/08/2015 | Topic Creator
(I think it most likely will be? Still apply I mean?)
#67 Posted: 12:09:43 11/08/2015
(I guess, you still need to post the rest of the beginning, or can the actual RP begin?)
---
#68 Posted: 04:45:07 13/08/2015 | Topic Creator
(The actual RP can begin if you guys think it should. I mean, I want everyone's option on this RP, since we're all in it together.)
#69 Posted: 05:04:20 13/08/2015
(I'm primarily just waiting for you.)
---
#70 Posted: 05:01:32 14/08/2015
OOC:Well, with the way Lucien is, it'd be best for a bit more information to go off of... I might be able to throw something out there to get it started though...
---
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me