Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Legend of Coalata: Rule of Green Terror
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
The Legend of Coalata: Rule of Green Terror [CLOSED]
Coalata Green Sparx Gems: 469
#1 Posted: 07:25:30 21/01/2015 | Topic Creator
This one is the main story/RP that I'm going to be doing. This one is open for everyone.

Plot: An evil dragon has taken over the Dragon World. Spyro is dead. Cynder is being held prisoner by the dragon. There's also a catch.

She has children with her. A son and a daughter.

Her son, Spyder, is taken by the apes and given to the dragon, and he trains the young dragon to be a cold-hearted killer. However, Cynder sends her daughter, Coalata, away, much like what happened with Spyro in: A New Beginning.

It's up to the little dragoness to save her brother, mother, and all the dragons in the Dragon Kingdom that aren't dead. So, come and join this little dragon on her quest to save the world!

So yes, it's like the Land of Darkness one, but different too. Sorta. Anyway, this one is open for you all. So come join! However.. Rules.

Rules: 1. Myself, AK1028, and theuone are the GMs. So what we say goes.

2. No Godmod.

3. No Power Playing.

4. Cussing is allowed.

5. Killing is allowed, but ask before you kill another person's character.

6. Blood and things like that are also allowed.

7. No adult things like rape and stuff.

8. Be nice and respect other people and their wishes.

9. Be active.

10. Have fun.

Now for the character sheets.

Make your dragons like this:

Name:

Elements:

Personality:

History:

Other Info:

Picture:

Apes, wolves, and other things that aren't dragons:

Name:

Animal: (Ape, Wolf, Tiger, and so on)

Weapons:

Personality:

History:

Other Info:

Picture:

Name: Coalata

Elements: Ice, Electricity, Poison, Light

Personality: Coalata is a rather quiet young dragoness. She's also timid due to being bullied for being the daughter of Cynder, and looking like the former 'monster' of Malefor. Because of this, she is a wary of new dragons that her and Sprints come across on their journey, in fear that they might beat up on her and hurt her. However, once she does trust you, then she'll be your friend and protect you with her life.

History: She was born to a family of Ice Dragons, and she thought she was one as well. One of the first four elements she learned was Ice because of this. However, things turned to chaos when the apes attacked her 'family', looking for the dragon that was suppose to defeat their master. She fled, along with dragonfly Sprints, and foster mother, Frost. The three of them got to the Land of Thunder, where she learned Lightning, thanks to the help of the Lightning Dragon guardian there. After that, she headed off in search of the other elements she needed in order to defeat the evil dragon and save everyone.

Other Info: She's the younger sister to Spyder, and daughter of Spyro and Cynder. She has a dragonfly friend named Sprints. He's like Sparx was in the Classic Spyro games. So, if she got hit, he would charge color from blue, to green, to red, then be gone.

Picture: Profile pic.

Name: Spyder

Elements: Fire, Earth, Wind, and Fear

Personality: To start out, Spyder is a very loving and caring young dragon. He helps his mother and father out with watching over Coalata's egg when they can't. He also helps out the Guardians as well. He's learning to master his elements, staring with fire, being taught by the new Fire Guardian, Flame. However, this changes when he is corrupted by Jadefar. When he is, he is like the evil dragon. Cruel, heartless, cold, and a killer, striking down all who a pose his master.

History: Spyder was born in the Dragon Temple, as it was rebuilt after the war, and the dragons who lived there went back to it, as it was their true home. He grew up living a normal live for the first two years. Once his mother had another egg, he began helping her and Spyro watch over the egg until it hatched. Trouble stunk before it could, and he watched as his father was killed. Himself, Cynder, and the egg was captured by apes, taken to Xicor's lair. There, he was dragged away from his mother and baby brother/sister. The apes took him and did some experiments on him, before taking him to Jadefar. The green dragon used his powers to turn the smaller dragon evil, and helped him further rule over the land, taking over more and more, until the world was ruled by the two. Only a few small places were still safe from the two of them, but that wouldn't be for long.

Other Info: He's the oldest kid of Spyro and Cynder, and older brother to Coalata. Two years older than her.

Picture: [User Posted Image]

Name: Jadefar

Elements: Poison, Earth, Darkness, Plant

Personality: Jadefar is a cruel dragon. Cruel, heartless, and a killer. He will kill without a second thought if he sees you as a useless being that he no longer needs to 'keep around'. He sees all dragons, and other creatures below him as his toys, pets, and slaves. Once he sees no use in them anymore, he kills them without a second thought on the matter, mainly poisoning them or crushing them to death. He believes that he is the 'most powerful' dragon on the planet, and believes that no one can defeat him, and return the world as it once was.

History: Growing up, he dreamed of following in the pawsteps of Malefor, having heard stories of the dark purple dragon. Although he never got to meet him, he began studying the ways of the evil dragon, learning all that he could, in hopes of finishing what Malefor had started years ago. During his teen years, he began building an army to take over the world like Malefor would have, had he not be defeated by Spyro and Cynder. Years later, after getting a bit enough army, he led an attack, and took over easily with his large, and well-trained army.

Other Info: N/A

That's all for now. When I think of new characters to add, I'll make them. XD.

Have fun you guys. ^^.
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#2 Posted: 11:49:44 21/01/2015
(Interesting, I didn't know you had plant/life dragons. The first plant dragon I heard of unfortunately was Camo from the skylanders. So my plant dragons are similar to him. And now to determine OC's.)

(as of this edit, i want to at least bring these two in.)

Name: Hurricane
Elements: wind, wind
Personality: he is rather unsocial, and prefers being alone. However, he has no problems traveling with others to fulfill his own goals.
History: N/A
Other Info: he is looking for an object of great value, but doesn't know where it is, or what it looks like.
Picture/Appearance: Hurricane has aqua-blue scales with a gray belly, wing membranes, crest, and horns. His eyes are green, and his tail tip looks like a fish tail.

Name: Sting
Element: poison/venom/ (whatever you want to call it. )
Personality: Sting is very friendly, and likes to help people. He takes the concept of debts very seriously. He can be very curious too, sometimes getting his snout into dangerous situations. He can be rather touchy on the subject of his past.
History: Sting used to be a disrespectful and uncaring dragon, until one day, he and his mother were fighting. The fighting had attracted the attention of apes, and before the apes killed her, she had Sting promise to help those in need, of which he did.
Other info: Sting has a thing about the concept of debts.
Picture/Appearance: he has bright green scales with slightly darker wing membranes. His horns are slightly curved back, his eyes are green, and his tail tip looks like an arrowhead.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:06:20 21/01/2015 by theuone
#3 Posted: 18:56:14 21/01/2015 | Topic Creator
(Approved. I never played Skylanders. Not really a Spyro game to me, you know?)
#4 Posted: 19:41:51 21/01/2015
(I know, haven't played them, but was interested in them, until the third game came out.)
---
#5 Posted: 21:23:48 21/01/2015 | Topic Creator
(Right, I understand. Skylanders was something that I never saw an interest for, you know?)
SpyroinDraenor Blue Sparx Gems: 771
#6 Posted: 22:21:56 21/01/2015
Name: Blackfury
Elements: Shadow, Fear, Wind, Fire
Personality: Is very passionate about his goals as protective towards his friend yet will destroy all who get in the way of either. Acts strongly from his emotions.

History: Originally called Darakon, he lived deep inside a mountain in total solitude. That was until he met Malefor. He lived as a Servant of the Dark Lord for many years, especially after Cynder was defeated. Yet, during the Night of Eternal Darkness, his essence was trapped in the dark energy that overtook Spyro, and Darakon's essence entered Spyro, creating Dark Spyro. When Spyro defeated Malefor, the final blast of Convexity freed Darakon, only for him to enter Malefor, the pair were sucked into the crystals. Years after, they managed to escape, but Darakon had consumed Malefor's essence, leaving it as just an empty consciousness with no power behind it. Darakon left with the body, but in passing through the earth, he changed his look, becoming black and with red eyes. Unbridled fury came from him, and he was Blackfury. Yet he joins the fight for good as he knows now that the dark was the source of all his problems.

Appearance: Similar to Malefor, yet without the facial horns on the sides, just two that go up and straight. He is fully black, not purple, his eyes are also red.
#7 Posted: 00:02:09 22/01/2015 | Topic Creator
(Approved.)
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#8 Posted: 00:21:40 22/01/2015
Name: Skyward
Elements: Ice, Electricity
Personality: Skyward is a bit of a wild spirit, disliking order but going with it if she needs to. She will refuse to do something that's wrong, even if her allies are doing it, and will ally herself with the enemy if needed to stop it.
History: Skyward was born with a strange-looking tail, which has made her an outcast except for dragons who want to learn its secrets. She was found by the legendary Time Dragon, who gave her a scale that allows her to travel across dimensions, but she can't do with anyone around. (It just explains how she got here.)
Other Info: Can communicate through telepathy
Picture: Coming soon.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
AK1028 Red Sparx Gems: 11
#9 Posted: 04:56:02 22/01/2015
I have an evil dragon named Vezoth. He is a fully grown dragon, like Red. He has dark red scakes as his skin, black wings and back scales. He breathes dark blue flames and his powers include: Fire, Shadow, Darkness, and Fear.
#10 Posted: 04:59:14 22/01/2015
(Hmm, it may help to use the format of the character sheet.)
---
#11 Posted: 05:01:09 22/01/2015 | Topic Creator
(Yeah. The sheet's there for a reason after all.)
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#12 Posted: 19:59:10 22/01/2015
Name: Ura

Elements: Fear, Wind, Shadow, Ice

Personality: Quiet, reserved

History: Raised by the Ice dragons, Ura quickly discovered that she had more than just one power. Her mother then revealed that she was not her true mother. Ura left in search of her real mother, hoping to discover the truth.

Other Info: Daughter of a mysterious dark dragon and an ice dragon, Icicle. Sister of Darkess.

Picture: (This is not my picture. All credit to the artist.)
[User Posted Image]

Name: Darkess

Elements: Ice, Fear, Wind, Shadow

Personality: Secretive

History: Raised by her mother, Darkess learned how to master her elements. She eventually had to leave her hidden home to train in the ways of the Ice element. When she returned, her mother was dead on the ground. Ever since, Darkess has fought evil.

Other Info: Daughter of Icicle and a mysterious dark dragon. Sister to Ura.

Picture: (Again, not my photo.)
[User Posted Image]

Name: Rift

Elements: Light, Darkness

Personality:

History: Coming Soon

Other Info: NA

Picture: It's my avatar, but just in case I change it:
[User Posted Image]
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#13 Posted: 20:54:17 22/01/2015 | Topic Creator
(Approved.)
#14 Posted: 01:46:21 23/01/2015
((Is mine approved?))
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#15 Posted: 22:51:38 23/01/2015 | Topic Creator
(Yes.)
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#16 Posted: 06:12:35 24/01/2015
OOC: Dear god I want to join... But if you will, I'd like to indulge myself in my critic side of me(can't help it, things just stick out so wrongly to me): Anyway:

1: First thing that hit me: "A pure dragon is born once every ten generations,"- Ignitis, A New Beginning= Spyder cannot be purple if his father was

2: Most of the characters posted have four elements(because all OCs are "unique" like that)(I have single element dragons that are unique due to the element's potential)), not a real problem unless you don't know what to do with them(I'm a detail writer and Role Player, I can use every element in a single paragraph easily), not saying you shouldn't have them, just be careful.

3: Light and Shadow(aka Darkness) cannot be an element set up due to the complete opposite factors. Take into effect the fact that the Spyro series uses magic as a means of multi-breath abilities. Light magic, or light element cannot coexist within a single being without a legit reason other than "oh their parents were one light dragon and one dark dragon," doesn't work. The element of light is the element of shadow, and the two cannot be stable, usually if a light and dark dragon have a child, the child is either/or, never both due to the conflicting powers. A dark/shadow dragon is actually equal to that of a light dragon, here's how: Shadow comes in at the same speed light moves away, speed is the same; without light, there is no darkness, vise versa, without shadow, there is no true interpretation of light; both work on wavelengths, just with different types of energy; shadow is known as fear, pain, and sometimes hatred, but light can be the same, it just depends on the side you choose; last but not least, it is decided usually at birth which element the dragon will inherit.(My OC, Lucien Gray, has light and shadow ability, along with each and every other element, due to his species. As a Golden God Dragon, Lucien comes from the ancient dragons that created the elements in the beginning of the world. They were born with one to three base elements, but when they mature they gain the basic four, Lucien's is Wind, Fire Ice, and Shadow. He can access light through his heritage power, the Golden state. This ability unique to their kind, allows them to produce the element the believe they need in order to perform a task. Now I didn't make Lucien "the last of his kind," and he certainly did not get "forced to watch his family die," no, The Golden God dragons are open to the public, I don't want Lucien to be the "last one," in fact I gave him a family, Elyria Gray, the wife; Alexander Gray, the son; and, on some occasions, Clair, Lucien's sister. I just love playing as Lucien, he is so... Soo... Gaaahhh, I just love playing as him!)

Sorry to conflict your character like that, but its just they way it logically is. Light and shadow do not occupy the same space perfectly, you may have shade, or an actual shadow, but if you can see anything through it, light is dominant in that situation. Shadow can be interoperated that same way, but it is never a balance. The two most common Natural elements of the known universe are just too unstable for one being to handle. The Golden Gods, well the only acceptation I give myself is the fact that the species never has light and shadow in their base elements(actually shadow is the most common of the two to be a base element due to the fact that light can be the most powerful element of them all(because it is created with energy, when shadow or darkness is pretty much the lack of illuminating energy))... Does any of this make since?

I mean, for the sake of the RP go ahead, its up to the GM(s) really, this was just my analysis... Honestly... I will say Lucien is a powerful guy, but I cannot call him OP because i have very unique and specific weaknesses and faults to who he is... As a Golden God, he is not only one of the element creator's descendants, he is also a guardian of the world under the clouds. Being this pillar of hope and sanctuary, he, now I have yet to tell anyone else this because no one has tried before, he must obey any orders he is given, being them sensible(can't tell him strait up tell him "Kill yourself," or "Go kill this guy," no, more like, "Get me this," - "Locate this item and/or being," - "Stop." The command must be said with authority, and the most authoritive tone or voice will be followed(its not just him, its all the Golden Gods))
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#17 Posted: 06:13:01 24/01/2015
So without further adue... I present:

Name: Lucien Gray

Elements: Golden God Base elements: Fire, ice, wind, and Shadow- Golden state: All known elements(I have a few I know you have not heard of, which are also ones he does not know himself: Ancient Flame and Sun Light(Elements created by Lemminluv for her main OC, Aethra(aka: Ria)); Advanced Fear and Gray(my own elements... Except Lucien has Gray, he just never wants(hint: Wants) to use it)

Personality: Protective, Loyal, usually friendly, but stubborn, sometimes cold, direct, but will enjoy occasional things(better played out than explained)

History: As one of the few remaining Golden Gods of the fallen world, Lucien was born in the mountains just out of reach of Malefor's forces. He was raised and trained by Cyril, the ice guardian, and by his ancestors as they visit him in his dreams, though he only sleeps once every 6 to 10 days. He feared the dark entity he was born with, who goes by "Gray" and tormented him and his father figure(Cyril). He learned to control Gray to a point, but Gray manages to dig his claws into Lucien's mind, taking control of the Golden God usually only for short periods of time(may be evil from time to time, but does not want to be). He grew up in the mountains until Cyril, where he eventually found out he was the brother of the Purple dragon, Spyro. Eventually Cyril was captured and taken away by the dark lord's army. Fleeing into the world, hiding amongst the trees and continuing his training with his blood parents as they trained with him in his dreams. Lucien had picked up on following Spyro's energy trail, locating Gaul's hide out right as it caved in. The three years later, waking to the risen war, Spyro and Cynder were then chained together. Shortly after escaping the tunnels, Lucien broke away from the front lines to meet up with his long fortold brother for the first time. Lucien played a major role in defending the dragon city, Warfang, from the countless soldiers in the dark lord's army, and lend a strong paw in the final fight with Malefor himself, but only Spyro and Cynder, weilders of the Convexity element, could truly defeat the corrupt purple dragon. Making history with his brother, they connected more as a family in the days to come. Lucien had taken leave of the Avalar area for a more relaxing location. It took only four days after Soyro's death to learn of it from a visit from his ancestors. He has returned to find his homeland in ruin, and his niece and nephew gone from their mother's side. He vowed to protect Coalata, and free Spider as his last promise to his befallen brother.

Other Info: His vision can alter to that much like "The Aura" from the Pokemon movie: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. Able to filter the types of energy he sees, he can pinpoint anyone and anything if he has seen them at least once to know what to look for.(as before, better played out than explained) I will introduce his weaknesses whenever the opportunities arise to make it as fair as possible

Picture: Hand drawn by me, not to the quality I would like, but relative none the less.
Lucien Gray
His colors are: White body, bright yellow wings, horns, and crystal Blue Eyes. His tail is that like the tip of an old fashioned harpoon(looks like two triangles, one covering the tip of the other with its own tip as the point)

Gray form
Color: Gray, or golden gray(dark gold, dirty gold) body(entire), with flaming irises of either grey or gold

I know how to make him a very useful character, and if you deem him too chaotic (if accepted and RP gets going), then I can easily find a way to get him out, and bring in a different character.

Now to introduce a weakness:

Name: Cale

Element: Electricity(lightning per say)

Personality: Bubbly and ready for anything. Outgoing and usually happy, and happy to help. Not easily angered, but tends to hide it either way.

History: Cale was born before the wars, safely elsewhere far from the great battles. He was born without vocal cords, so he is mute. Over his quiet long years, he yearned to share his thoughts and feelings, but never could. Until he began playing with his element... His body built up a high energy capacity to cope with how much he used his abilities. He reached a point about early adult(18-19), he managed to create a specific sound that was in his mind. He began recognizing frequencies of other sounds and voices. It started from generating enough energy to force electricity out in mass amounts, lightning, that he discovered specific sounds lightning could produce. Working much like a Tesla coil, he was producing music and different shades of electricity produced different sounds: Red was base sounds, blue is higher pitch, yellow is simple quick and repetitive noises, whilst green, finally, was voice. Focusing his power to his jaws, he used electricity to speak his first words when he was 22. He is rather fluent with it now and speaks clear enough the static feature is hardly noticed. He met Lucien on his travels when Lucien was vacationing near his hometown. He came with Lucien on his hasted journey home to aid in the fight for land once again.

Other information: Does not know he has the capability to scramble Lucien's senses as well as do major mental damage with a certain pitch/frequency of electricity(this will be introduced rather quickly if Lucien is Accepted)

Picture: No drawing to provide: A muscular, and tall yellow electric dragon with a few latches of blue bolt shapes on each of his sides. He is a simple fully yellow electric dragon, I.e.: Yellow eyes, yellow wings, yellow horns, which he has two sets of; yellow belly/chest. His tail is no metalic ending, it is more of a hole filled fan with a simple scaled tip(like a yellow version of Ignitus's).

OOC: I promise Lucien will never be Over-Powered unless requested he do something usually frowned upon. I know my character, I know how to use him in RPs to standard, you will not be disappointed(he is fast due to his base Wind element, so please don't have multiple things happen around him when I'm not able to post)
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#18 Posted: 06:14:16 24/01/2015
OOC: do excuse the multi-post, the text box does have a character input limit. It said my whole post was 2600 characters too long.
---
#19 Posted: 14:41:11 24/01/2015
(Hmm, you might end up worrying Coalata, she got scared (or at least, how I interpreted her posts to be) because of a double post on the private version of this. I myself think that on the part of purple dragons, there is always the matter of genetics, after all, a purple dragon mates with a dark dragoness, if that in itself is rare, it could be likely for their offspring to include another purple dragon.

Second off, I do believe that this is where the " no power playing" rule comes in, seeing as how this is the "legend of Coalata", it's for that reason that I haven't yet bring in Ganter and his siblings, or Chimera, whom of which are my top OC's.

As for the topic of light and dark coexisting, I believe it to be entirely possible, given the dragon hatches with both. While it would be hard for me to get past your logic, it can still remain possible.

I will leave it up to Coalata to accept Lucien and Cale.)
---
#20 Posted: 21:12:48 24/01/2015 | Topic Creator
(The doubling posting is fine, as long as it's okay and no one will get into trouble for it. I do not wish for that to happen to anyone. Though, I do believe that Theuone is right. It does seem a bit of Power-Play. Though, just because it is the Legend of Coalata with my OC, doesn't mean you can't bring in yours, Theuone. You can bring in as many as you wish.

Though, I do agree with her. The characters you posted do seem a bit OP and Power-Play...)
#21 Posted: 22:04:02 24/01/2015
(I hope the 'her' at the last sentence isn't me, I'm a he. Anyway, perhaps I shall bring in Ganter and his siblings, they need another RP to tale part in, but I'll do that later.)
---
#22 Posted: 22:19:16 24/01/2015 | Topic Creator
(Alright. Up to you, Theuone. I'm fine with it either way.)
#23 Posted: 19:30:52 25/01/2015
(Well I use Lucien more like a shield rather than a sword. That's kind of what he was meant to be, a guardian, especially for his family and friends. He will defend/protect anyone he believes needs him. I don't have much else to argue with except, I haven't been able to use him for a long time, with most of the dragon RPs having element restrictions I don't even try. But when I read the rules here, the elements weren't mentioned so I thought, "Yay, I might get to play as Lucien again!")
---
#24 Posted: 20:40:59 25/01/2015 | Topic Creator
(Ah, I see.)
#25 Posted: 20:54:29 25/01/2015
(I guess its their time again, also, I will send a PM about Ganter's unique Hope Light ability.)

Name: Ganter
Elements: ice
Personality: he is rather friendly, but stubborn ice dragon. Ganter will give his life to protect his siblings, knowing that they are so closely bonded that they'd do the same. With that in mind, Ganter will also protect anyone who he considers a friend. When someone needs help, he won't hesitate to give it. Also, Ganter doesn't like being bored; when he gets bored, he does the first thing that comes to mind.
History: Ganter lived a relatively normal life. But at the age of four years, his parents were killed by an assassin, leaving him to care for his unhatched brother Nuevo alone. When they both were ready, they traveled to this city where Careena, their older sister was. The trio, united, then began their life together, going on adventures.
Other Info: Ganter wields a mysterious power called Hope light. While he doesn't know about it (cause if he knew all about it, he'd be able to unlock all of its powers, but then, that'd make him OP, and we can't have that, now can we?), he does know that he is special.
Picture/Appearance: ice-blue scales with a ice-white underbelly. His horns are similar to Spyro's with the exception being it's a silver color, and the same thing for his crest. His eyes are blue. Ganter's wings are also ice-blue, and for his tail tip, it resembles three fan-like horizontal blades with a blue 'orb' in the center.

(will bring in sibs later, just not at this second.)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:57:05 26/01/2015 by theuone
#26 Posted: 21:01:15 25/01/2015 | Topic Creator
(Okay.

Approved by the way.)
#27 Posted: 21:15:05 25/01/2015
Name: Nuevo
Elements: ice
Personality: Nuevo is the least mature of the trio, and he like to have fun even on adventures that may not be so fun. He strongly admires Ganter and doesn't want to ever be separated from him. He is also very friendly and nieve.
History: Same as Ganter's
Picture/Appearance: looks like a smaller version of Ganter, except that his tail tip is like Spyro's.

(Will bring in Careena next.)
---
#28 Posted: 22:11:23 25/01/2015 | Topic Creator
(Approved.)
#29 Posted: 00:53:54 26/01/2015
Name: Careena
Element: ice
Personality: she is the most responsible of the trio. Careena has made it her personal duty to make sure her brothers have a guardian, and so she has become it. She, too, doesn't like being separated from her siblings, but can handle it. Also, Careena often bickers with Ganter, but she never truly gets angry.
History: same as her brothers.
Picture/Appearance: Careena has similar features to Ganter's, but her tail tip is that of an icicle.

(Going to edit Ganter's sheet, forgot a vital part of his personality.)
---
ShinyPikachu Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#30 Posted: 06:21:30 26/01/2015
(Active Legend of Spyro RPs are hard to come by these days, I'd love to join if my OCs are acceptable smilie)

Name: Velia

Elements: Shadow, Fire and Lightning.

Personality:

Wary and distrusting by nature, Velias loyalty and respect is definitely one that must be earned, and for those that care to work for it, you'll be hard-pressed to find a more selfless and nurturing companion.

Velia is also very clever, and is very good at noting details on anything or anyone, and has a photographic memory that lets her recall said details with ease. Her worst flaws are her issues with personal conversation as she tends to hide away or not fully comprehend her own emotions, (though she is actually great at public speaking as she doesn't view it as too "intimate") and her temperament. While not easily angered, when she is Velia has a fierce vengeful streak, a spiteful attitude, and can be surprisingly ruthless to adversaries, especially if she considers them to be a legitimate threat, and she is not wary of having to kill.

Seemingly harsh nature aside, Velia is also a good leader despite her social shortcomings, and actually has a low self-esteem despite the indifferent front she often puts up. Her biggest soft spot lies in her love for her little sister Avia, whom she will go to any lengths possible to keep safe and happy.

History:

Velia was born in a distant Kingdom called Ariva, a place known to be populated greatly by a hybrid species known as "Dryphons" which are a cross between Dragons and Gryphons.

Born alongside two other hatchlings, Velias hatching was quite a shock to everyone, as while it was normal to see the Royal family sporting a light coat of white, gold, tan, or even blue, hers was night black. This worried the castle-dwellers deeply, as black Dragons in general were very uncommon, and led them to wonder if she would be anything like Cynder, the terror of the skies due to their slight similarities, this was not at all helped by the fact that mere days after their births, both of Velias siblings died from some mysterious illness, with the black Dryphon miraculously surviving despite Velia herself being the weakest and smallest of the clutch. Queen Aria grew more protective of Velia as a result of this, and refused to treat her different just because of her "uniqueness", but King Alavar, however, hardly hid his disappointment in Velias existence from the start, and when it was discovered she harbored the Shadow element he ignored her entirely, and the fear others felt towards her grew all the more apparent.
Queen Aria had eventually lain another egg, and while the young Velia was excited at the prospect of a new sibling, she regarded in a rare moment of bitterness that perhaps they would have the love of both of their parents.

But it was not meant to be. Malefors forces were growing more vicious by the day, and eventually they full-on attacked Ariva, King Alavar was killed getting his mate and child to safety, and after awhile of fleeing it seemed they were safe the unhatched egg was swept into a river as more minions overran Aria, and Velia was forced to run for her life, and she never saw her mother again.

Over the years Velia opted to survive on her own, that traumatic experience during her childhood wounding her ability to be sociable to others, that is until she happened across Avia, whom was fighting off some of the Dark Masters forces, after helping her fend them off she immediately stopped in her tracks when she got a good look at the other Dryphon, and once she saw the signature diamond markings she knew, the egg from years before had survived, this Dryphon was her sister.
At first she didn't know what to think, or even feel, on one hand she was amazed and happy, and on another she wanted to leave as soon as possible, as she considered herself not worth being in a normal Dryphons life because of her abilities, but Avia eventually convinced her otherwise, and the two sisters slowly got to know eachother, and awhile later after the war, even reclaimed their kingdom.

Other Info:

As a Dryphon, her flight skills are exceptionally good by nature, partly backed by her kinds naturally larger wingspan than full-blooded Drakes.

Due to her Gryphon ancestry she has notably catlike mannerisms and traits.

She has exceptional resistance to magic and elemental-based attacks, the only exception being Light, which does twice the damage to her than it would to a creature that takes it neutrally.

Velia can shoot Plasma, which works by her using Fire and Lightning at once and releasing in a beam of destructive energy, which is both paralyzing and searing at once to those struck by it.

With her Shadow element she can form herself into a shadowy figure(can be seen here aswell as her other Shadow Abilities http://sta.sh/01461y4qyxrc) which makes her immune to all but light and other shadow attacks(Furthermore, while she can stay in this form when hit by a shadow attack, light will forcibly re-solidify her if it's a direct hit.) though she herself also cannot attack until she is solid again, it also enables her to go through very small passages and "stick" to walls.

She can also shoot fire-like darkness from her mouth that does damage much like fire itself, but ignores fire resistance and can linger on foes to sap their magic, with said stolen energy remaining trapped in her shadows until the shadows dissipate after a few minutes, or if Velia chooses to "harvest" the energy to regain her Mana and heal minor wounds. Her shadow claw is a physical variant can do the same aswell as allow her to control the actions of others for a short amount of time. She also has a glare ability that lets her control actions indefinitely after initial eye contact, but strong willed creatures can break from her ability, and simply getting disoriented makes Velia lose her hold on her victim.

Her laugh is somewhat deep and akin to that of a sinister chuckle, which is something she expresses embarrassment about and often covers her muzzle with a paw before it can fully slip out.

Picture: http://shinypikachu24.devianta...ption-500272238
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

"This world is cruel, but it's also beautiful."
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 13:48:13 29/03/2015 by ShinyPikachu
#31 Posted: 06:46:57 26/01/2015 | Topic Creator
(Both are approved.)
ShinyPikachu Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#32 Posted: 07:04:21 26/01/2015
(Thank you! I'll go and post Avias now aswell, it's a tiny bit shorter smilie)

Name: Avia

Elements: Fire and Lightning

Personality:

Kind-hearted, inquisitive, daring, and also quite clever. Unlike her sister Avia is very open to new faces and change and is also eager to please, though while she tries to be reputable to all she meets she can have an attitude that at times surpasses her sense of self-preservation.

Avias looks up to Velia and considers the older Dryphon to be her best friend, though their natures differ greatly they share common interests in studying different creatures and magics, and their differences actually balance oneanother out and compensate for their individual weaknesses, making them a very formidable team.

History:

Since Avia was born after the siege of her Kingdom, she didn't know about her lineage until she was older, and in the meantime was raised by Pheonixes, a species that wandered often and rarely conversed with other creatures, and as a result grew to be extremely skilled at her Fire element. She had heard rumors of her older sisters existence, for she had been dubbed "The Shadow Princess" at times, and was known by those that had seen her as a hatchling to be a black and gold Dryphon with somewhat unnerving emerald eyes, but didn't know whether to believe them until she unexpectedly ran into her while fighting off Malefors minions, where her life was saved by the black-furred Dryphon, and when she got a good look at Velia she immediately put two and two together.

After the two shook off their shock at realizing they were related, after a while of coaxing Avia finally convinced the wary older female to not leave, as she wanted to know her better and didn't believe she was dangerous like some rumors suggested, and over time the two became extremely close and are now renowned as a formidable team.

Other Info:

Avia breathes blue fire, which is the same as normal fire technique and ability wise, but far more powerful and difficult for an average fire-breather to maintain, and when her Mana gets severely low her flames weaken and revert back to the default red, orange, and yellow look.

She too can shoot Plasma like Velia can, with hers actually being stronger due to her mastery of fire, and what's more she can set the ends of her wings aflame like a Phoenixes feathers, which boosts her flight, can deflect elemental attacks, and scatters glitter-like embers when she flies, she can also spread fireballs all around by fluttering her wings in this state. Avia can also light her claws aflame which make them searing enough to slice through steel. And she also has a high resistance to heat, magical or not.

The jewelry Avia wears has spirit gems attached to aid her in a battle, and they are backed by a "spirit stone" (A piece of the rocky surface spirit gems naturally form on) which makes them regenerate minutes after removal.

She too has catlike behavior due to her ancestry, and also occasionally preens.

Picture: http://sta.sh/01btbljya1ys
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

"This world is cruel, but it's also beautiful."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:50:50 29/03/2015 by ShinyPikachu
#33 Posted: 07:11:09 26/01/2015 | Topic Creator
(Welcome.

Approved.)
#34 Posted: 04:24:48 28/01/2015
OOC: I'm ready when you [all] are :)
---
#35 Posted: 21:12:23 28/01/2015 | Topic Creator
(I think we're about ready to start you guys. Just need a few more characters, and we'll be all set.)
#36 Posted: 03:01:36 29/01/2015
(Not a post, just and edit: Well...?(start or more characters))
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:43:11 31/01/2015 by SpyroD
#37 Posted: 20:53:48 04/02/2015
(Bumped due to reaching bottom of page.)
---
#38 Posted: 13:39:18 05/02/2015 | Topic Creator
(I said we're about ready to start. A few more characters, and then we're done.

I'll make some more characters too to fill that in as well.)
#39 Posted: 04:48:24 07/02/2015
Cool, cause ill have to type up my other character via laptop(rather than my phone).
---
#40 Posted: 12:37:13 07/02/2015
((I know exactly how that feels. I've been having trouble on my phone as well.))
---
#41 Posted: 04:17:27 11/02/2015
(Hey, can we just start, and I'll add in my others when it comes time for them to appear?)
---
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#42 Posted: 00:24:46 13/02/2015
I'd like to add another dragon if that's all right. Just say if it's not.

Name: Blackwings

Elements: Darkness

Personality: Cold, Distant, Anti-Social

History: Abandoned as an egg, Blackwings trained herself to survive. She trusts no one and doesn't care who dies so long as she survives.

Other Info: Has not been officially trained, therefore can only use attacks and combos she invented.

Picture: (NOT my picture)
[User Posted Image]

This alright?
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#43 Posted: 18:58:11 13/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Yes, it's fine. Approved.
#44 Posted: 01:29:38 14/02/2015
((Before we start, I want to add a favorite character of mine.))

Name: Blastbite
Elements: Fire, Light
Personality: Blastbite is always complaining about how "dragons these days have no respect for their elders". He likes to keep to himself, but was a close friend of Spyro and hopes to help his children.
History: Blastbite came from a place to the south of… wherever this place is set in. As a young dragon, barely a hatchling, his adventurous nature led him to Spyro, who he met while making a set of maps. He officially moved and chose to spend the rest of his days near the Dragon Temple, fearing that what happened to Spyro would happen to him.
(Really, he should have amber eyes)
---
#45 Posted: 01:34:21 14/02/2015
(We should have told you guys sooner, but may nother be like most RP's; for example, it might be wise that several of our characters don't initially meet with Coalata, and Coalata (user) may need time to post the 'beginning' of the 'story', which means that several posts will be needed once we begin.
---
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#46 Posted: 03:42:20 14/02/2015
Name: Drenyz

Species: Dragon - Bipdal Wyvern, overgrown Velociraptor with wings on back if you will

Element: Unknown, Fire

Personality: Through a once happy go lucky and polite individual is now a warped and corrupted version of his former self.

Caring little for strangers now his only concern is for his remaining friends and family and is overprotective to zealous lengths to make sure they are safe. Despite this his personality with friends and family is still a loving kind playful individual and he would go to any lengths to ensure their happiness or safety...any lengths.

Drenyz is ruthless with his goals and plans and will often dispose of allies or pawns once they no longer serve however there are exceptions to this case as much of his pawns or allies were killers or mercs anyway.

His former joking personality is now a morbid sense of humor and occasionally he expresses blood-lust or chivalry when fighting enemies and can often be quite sadistic as a retort from life itself. His numerous slaying and victories have built a ego that wishes to dominate life

He has built a mask of personality to hide his feelings reminiscent of his former childhood and this often gives everyone the impression he is an idiot or to underestimate him, but once the mask personality is off he gets serious.

His goal is to purge the world of all other races except dragons believing them to be the fault for the raid and make a world bended to his ideals and will.

History: Born in a isolated land, And witnessing a freak accident that killed his mother a young Drenyz was taken into a orphanage with three siblings who he protected to the point you needed to sedate him if you ever wanted to perform medical surgery on his remaining family. When history repeated with a bandit raid on the town he faked his death and slightly changed appearance to pursue goals and plans to protect the remaining things he cherished, after traveling past the boundaries he soon found out more about the world and often went after potential threats or performed bounties that fit his type. Through he knows of the Dark Master the rumor flying around that his killer a purple dragon hero was murdered slightly ticked him off.

Picture [User Posted Image]
#47 Posted: 01:29:18 10/03/2015
OOC: honestly there are enough players to start, but still up to you
---
#48 Posted: 01:32:55 10/03/2015
(Coalata hasn't been online for weeks as far as I know, this might never kick off.)
---
#49 Posted: 11:00:30 11/03/2015
OOC: it may be an internet connection issue, I've had quite a few before. But one can only hope *shrug*
---
#50 Posted: 12:57:32 27/03/2015 | Topic Creator
(Ah, I'm back you guys. So sorry for being gone for as long as I was. Real life got a hold of me with school and family problems. But yes, we can start if everyone's ready to.)
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me