Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Clear Tuff Luck Bundle from GameStop [CLOSED]
BeBoss Green Sparx Gems: 443
#51 Posted: 19:58:41 22/01/2015
Did anyone take a picture of the bundle? I didn't get to see it.
---
My friend code for the 3ds is 3024 - 7878 - 9881. Let's play!
PurpleSnurple Yellow Sparx Gems: 1264
#52 Posted: 21:31:22 23/01/2015
If anyone here is on the west coast, the majora's mask new 3ds xl system is still available to pre order in gamestop. I got burned twice now on the east coast while in store checking out with it. smilie if anyone wants to help me out and order one, then sell it to me at cost when you get it I'd GIVE you my crystal tuff luck for helping me out.
crstofer Emerald Sparx Gems: 4446
#53 Posted: 23:27:42 23/01/2015
u want majoras mask for 3ds xl? I'll try !!
---
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#54 Posted: 00:22:59 24/01/2015
Quote: PurpleSnurple
If anyone here is on the west coast, the majora's mask new 3ds xl system is still available to pre order in gamestop. I got burned twice now on the east coast while in store checking out with it. smilie if anyone wants to help me out and order one, then sell it to me at cost when you get it I'd GIVE you my crystal tuff luck for helping me out.

Or you can buy them on eBay for $400.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
#55 Posted: 00:28:44 24/01/2015
LOL! I'm not buying it for $400! smilie I don't have that kind of money. Yeah I want Majora's Mask 3DS soooo badly lol! Stinks cause it was in stock today and added to my cart in store at gamestop, but sold out right when the finished the order so I didn't get it. Girl in front of me did though. smilie
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#56 Posted: 01:25:15 24/01/2015
LOL! I'm not buying it for $400! smilie I don't have that kind of money. Yeah I want Majora's Mask 3DS soooo badly lol! Stinks cause it was in stock today and added to my cart in store at gamestop, but sold out right when the finished the order so I didn't get it. Girl in front of me did though. smilie

Id get it myself if i didnt buy the zelda 3ds xl like 1-2yrs ago. If my son actually played more 3ds id do another hand me down (his current 3ds is my original blue one as we lost his red one somewhere on a trip sadly )
#57 Posted: 01:51:46 24/01/2015
Quote: crstofer

Not the game. The Majora's Mask Limited Edition New 3DS XL system. LOL. Let me know if you find one! smilie been sold out everywhere and I've been hunting it like mad for weeks! Missed it by 5mins again today while checking out at Gamestop. smilie Hopefully Best Buy or Target has some in hand on launch day (though I'm sure I'll be competing with scalpers in line).
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#58 Posted: 01:56:47 24/01/2015

I guess dems the breaks.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
mastermc54 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3448
#59 Posted: 05:23:52 24/01/2015
Quote: crstofer

Not the game. The Majora's Mask Limited Edition New 3DS XL system. LOL. Let me know if you find one! smilie been sold out everywhere and I've been hunting it like mad for weeks! Missed it by 5mins again today while checking out at Gamestop. smilie Hopefully Best Buy or Target has some in hand on launch day (though I'm sure I'll be competing with scalpers in line).

I have one preordered for $200 + tax...if the preorder comes through for me, I'd be happy to give it to you at my cost and a clear Tuff Luck. I never got the bundle I ordered from GameStop.
#60 Posted: 06:57:44 24/01/2015
^Sweet! Let me know if you get it when it finally launches! smilie
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me