Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Five Nights at Freddy's 2 Roleplay: The Fan-Fiction
Page 1 of 1
Five Nights at Freddy's 2 Roleplay: The Fan-Fiction [CLOSED]
Fryno Forever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1071
#1 Posted: 03:07:27 15/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Hello, I am Fryno Forever, author of stories such as IRL, IRL: Freak Show, and Sky-Antics. I am also part of some amazing RPs on the forum. I have been granted the opportunity to write a fan-fiction edition of one of these RPs: Five Nights at Freddy's 2! Please comment. So, without further ado, let's do this!

My Other RP Fan-Fiction: Coming Soon...

Multiple people were hired to work at Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza. It seemed like a kid-friendly place, but as the night progressed, they quickly realized that the animatronics were coming for them. So, welcome to Freddy Fazbear's. Enjoy your stay.

Credits to:
onslaught
EyeBrawler2014
Vikky J
Skyhunter
StormDragon21
dinorang67
Wolfgang
Wyrstel
Sleepy0429
---
Back and Better Than Ever!
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 14:15:53 17/01/2015 by Fryno Forever
#2 Posted: 03:20:27 15/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Ch. 1 – Welcome to Freddy Fatbear’s

Emile sat back in an office chair in the Freddy Fazbear’s security office. His skull helmet was snug on his head, hiding his ugly face. He despised this current career choice. “Well, I guess I got a job at Fatbear’s Diner,” Emile said to himself. “Why would kids even want to come here? It’s like a frightening Chuck E. Cheese’s. It’s stupid. Why did I even sign up? Hopefully there's other people here. I've heard about something like the "Bite of 87," but it’s probably just a rumor made by people that "need" attention.”
"I don't know, it sounds odd," said Austin, a brown haired, brown eyed kid wearing a wrinkled blue shirt, jet-black sweatpants, and sneakers. "I was taken care of by Foxy once when I was 5, nothing happened to me."
Before Emile had a chance to respond to Austin, Alex, a hazel-eyed, pale skinned girl with red-hair and ice blue tipped bangs walked into the security office. She had a black shirt and grey skinny jeans with a black leather jacket and knee high black boots. She looked around before setting her bag on the floor.
Emile looked at Austin and Alex. “Well, you're the first people I've seen here. I just beat up that Freddy Fatbear animatronic. I looked closely and they looked really beat up already. What do they even do, entertain little 2 year olds?” Emile looked down in thought. “Well, I guess that's an okay purpose.”
“Wow, is this your first night?” asked Alex, holding out her hand to Emile.
Emile shook Alex’s hand. “Yeah. Nice to meet you. Sooooo, how does this place work?”
“We watch cameras,” said Alex as she picked up the tablet which allowed the guards to look at the cameras around the pizzeria.
“Okay,” said Emile as he looked at the tablet as well. Suddenly, Emile jumped back and tipped over his chair as a purple bunnies face appeared in the camera.
“What the heck is that thing!?” yelled Emile, standing up and dusting himself off. “It looks so friendly. I hate it.”
“That’s Bonnie,” said Alex, calmly switching to the view of another camera.
Emile started to calm down. The helmet-wearing guard stood up his chair, sat back down, and said, “Oh, ok. What’s that music box thing, and that endoskeleton?” Alex squinted in confusion, then looked at the camera and cursed as she rushed to wind up the music box.
While the other guards had been talking, Evan had been sitting with his feet up on the desk in the back of the room. He had long, shaggy, blonde hair and grayish blue eyes, as well as a clean-shaven face blemished by a few spots of acne here and there. He wore an orange t-shirt, gray shorts, and sandals. Evan didn’t have a full time job, so he opted to work at Freddy Fazbear’s to make a quick buck. Oh, he had heard the rumors, but really, killer animatronics? Please. If all the rumors of the deaths here were true, this place would've been shut down ages ago, he thought to himself. This would be a snap, an easy hundred bucks! Then again, Evan did live in basically the real-world equivalent of South Park, so killer animatronics wouldn't be too far of a stretch. But he arrogantly believed that everything would be fine. Would he ever learn? Probably not.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ki, a grey fox animatronic, and his friend Virtu, another grey fox animatronic in a blue dress, stood in Pirate’s Cove, waiting for Foxy the Pirate Fox to show up. Elsewhere in the pizzeria, in the depths of the Desert Ruins, the clock struck midnight and Princess Cleocatra, or Cleo, as people called her, stirred. The animatronic Egyptian Mau had silvery white fur with black spots, as well as a full head of long, black hair, what appeared to be eyeliner and eye shadow (it was actually a part of her face,) visible fangs similar to Foxy’s, as well as a maw that was much smaller than Foxy’s and contained far fewer teeth. She also wore a set of white Egyptian robes.
Cleo stayed in solitary in her desert for who-knows how long, but one night a year, on this very night, she made an exception. The cat princess stood up, grabbed her golden staff prop, and left the Desert Ruins to head to the Parts and Services room. Another animatronic was also moving that night. It was Golden Freddy, and he was making his way to the security office.
---
#3 Posted: 02:47:16 17/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Ch. 2 – Night One at Freddy’s

“Wow, it’s only twelve thirty,” groaned Emile, still mindlessly checking the cameras again, and again, and again. “Another five and a half hours of this. I just want to go in that hallway and scream, ‘come at me animatronics!’ I know that’s probably not a very smart idea.”
Alex, dismissing Emile’s ranting, turned to the other guard in the back of the room. “I’m Alex,” she said as she held out her hand for a handshake. Emile, done ranting, looked at Evan as well.
“It’s nice to meet you,” the helmet-wearing guard said to Evan. Emile immediately launched into a different conversation, skipping over the chance for Evan to respond to him.
“Do you know what this place needs?” he asked. Neither Alex nor Austin responded, probably because they were still in the last conversation. “Vending machines.”
Suddenly, there was a loud knock at the security room door. It was Golden Freddy. “Hey… I just want to talk.” Nobody responded. They were all silent, worried about what could knock that loud. A little while later, he knocked again. “Guys, I just need a friend,” he spoke sadly. This time, Emile just didn’t hear him. He was busy watching Talos, the animatronic velociraptor. His golden eyes were glowing in the darkness of the pizzeria. The red and black velociraptor had a collar around his neck with his name, Talos, on it. A lead chain was connected to the collar. His bloody claws and teeth glinted in the light of the camera. Why the friendly pizzeria had a velociraptor is a mystery, probably poor management. “Come at me animatronic!” Emile yelled at the velociraptor through the tablet.
Meanwhile, Austin decided to cautiously walk over to the door and open it, letting in Golden Freddy. Austin saw that the animatronic wasn’t trying to kill him and eased up. “Don’t be sad buddy,” he said while he hugged the yellow bear. Golden Freddy hugged Austin back, then looked at Austin and Emile. “We’re not evil, just misunderstood.”
The phone started to play a message, surprising everyone in the security room and delaying Austin and Emile’s reaction to Golden Freddy. "Uh, he- hi? Hey, hello? Hello? Just assuming I'm on auto-voicemail. Welcome to the new and improved Eddy Fazbear's Pizza! You are on night shift, or, I guess that's obvious then. Anyhow, this is a fun-filled, family-friendly place, and we're happy to have you join the family. So, first things first, Eddy Fazbear and his friends, Bon-Bon, Shrieka, and The Mangle, at least that's what I'd like to call them, so, they're set to some kind of, eh, free-roaming mode at night, so their servos don't lock up or whatever. And, if they do see any of you, they will most likely think you're an endoskeleton, suitless, and since that isn't allowed here, they will stuff into a Freddy Fazbear Suit, and, if you've been here before, you'd know that that will kill you. So, they like the vents, for some reason, and--" Silence. Phone Guy, as the guards called him, shut off.
“Don’t listen to Phone Guy,” Golden Freddy uttered. “He doesn’t know how lonely we’ve gotten over the years.” Austin, who was still hugging Golden Freddy, responded with, “I’m sorry, I should have visited more.”
“It’s okay,” said Golden Freddy. He pulled away from the hug and looked Austin in the eye. He smiled an animatronic smile. “I’m sure Foxy wants to see you.”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ki looked at Virtu. “I’m going to find the others,” he said before leaving Virtu at Pirate’s Cove. While walking, Ki ran into Talos. “Hello Talos.”
In another section of the pizzeria, the Frozen Forest, Fang, a white wolf animatronic, looked at the ground sadly. He suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder.
“You’re… you’re still worried about Wolfy, aren’t you?” Gabe asked, sitting down next to the wolf. Fang nodded his head as to say yes. Gabe attempted to cheer up Wolfy. "Well, don't worry about it, he's just going through a few tests, and they're making sure those last bits of Axil are really gone. He'll be back in a few days, I'd expect."
Wolfy smiled a small, slight smile. "You're right, I shouldn't be fretting, but... it gets really lonely here. I mean, not a lot of the others visit the Forest.”
Gabe smiled a big smile at Wolfy. "Well, you might as well come with the others. It doesn't really matter if you stray from your area after dark.” Suddenly, a noise made Gabe and Wolfy look up and see two red eyes in the rafters of the Frozen Forest. A tall, lavender hawk with a gold crown, and a red bowtie dropped down to the ground. Its wings were cloaking its face. Wolfy and Gabe took a step backwards.
“Wolfy is safe, do not fear,” the hawk said. It spread its wings to reveal the face of Lavendark, King of Hawks. His eyes were black with red dots. “I am simply filling in, until the tests are complete.” Lavendark extended his wings towards the two in a kind gesture.
In another section of the building, the Dino Dome, Rex, an animatronic T-Rex with machine gun arms, stood alone. Why the friendly pizzeria had a machine gun arm T-Rex is a mystery, probably poor management. “Roar! Hey guys!” he shouted. He heard a strange voice coming from somewhere. It told him, “Gnihtyreve yortsed tsum.”
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:47:32 17/01/2015 by Fryno Forever
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#4 Posted: 13:41:25 17/01/2015
When are you adding the other animatronics?
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#5 Posted: 14:10:25 17/01/2015 | Topic Creator
All in due time.
---
#6 Posted: 14:16:51 17/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Ch. 3 – Re-United

Alex grabbed an energy bar from her bag and started crunching it in her teeth. “So, how did you guys find this job?”
“I just want to be the maintenance guy,” said Austin. “But if you’ll excuse me, Golden Freddy is going to take me to an old friend.” Golden Freddy opened the door with his animatronic paw and he and Austin left the security room to find Foxy.
Fang put out his white animatronic paw and shook Lavendark’s wing. “My name is Fang… what might yours be?”
Lavendark bowed to the two animatronics. “Lavendark, King of Hawks. Wolfy's tests are nearly done. The kids love me, you should have seen me earlier!” The hawk’s tone was flat and deep, with a hint of a Japanese accent. His lavender feathers ruffled as he smiled, revealing dried, red paint on his fangs. Fang had a gut feeling that there was something off about the animatronic. His ears drooped a bit, but he recovered himself.
“Well, it’s nice to meet you Lavendark.”
While Fang talked to the King of Hawks, Virtu walked up to talk to Gabe and Fang, saying, “Hey guys.” Gabe stepped around Lavendark, responding to Virtu with, “Oh, hey Virtu. How're you doing? We were just meeting this fellow here." Fang motioned to Lavendark.
“I’m just waiting for Foxy,” responded Virtu, examining the King of Hawks. Speaking of Foxy, the pirate fox had just run into Ki and Talos on his way to Pirate’s Cove. "Arr, mateys. How be ye tonight?"
"I'm good," Ki said. She smiled. "But I think there's someone you know here tonight in the security room." Ki suddenly saw Golden Freddy and Austin. “Or maybe he’s right here.”
“Hi guys,” said the big, yellow bear. As Foxy turned to look towards the voice, Austin ran and embraced Foxy in a huge hug. "Hi buddy! I haven't seen you in ages!”
Foxy hugged his old friend back. "Now, if it isn't me best human matey! How 'arr' you tonight, Austin?"
"I'm good Foxy, so how has everyone been?" Austin asked, pulling away from the hug.
Foxy smiled at Austin. “Everyone's been fine, from what I can tell. Cleo still keeps to herself, Gabe visits Fang a lot in the Forest, and my trusty crew and I tend to stay in Pirate Cove. I still haven't gotten to know the newcomers well enough yet, though.”
“That’s good,” Austin nodded. “How’s Virtu?”
"Oh, Virtu? She's as beautiful as ever... I still think back to that night sometimes, and wonder what would have happened if I'd been able to ask first meself," Foxy looked away, drifting back into his memories.
"Aww, that's sweet," Austin said as he smiled. Suddenly, a sound came from Austin’s radio. It was Gabe.
"Hey, Austin, please come down to the Parts and Services room immediately, and be careful. One of our new guards is a stabber."
"Sorry Foxy, but I have to go and see what's going on," Austin said to the pirate before running off to Parts and Services.
“Take care matey,” Foxy said as Austin ran.
Earlier in the Frozen Forest…
A white-scaled dragon animatronic with two tails and a headset on her head climbed up the rafters of the Frozen Forest. She grinned as she set her eyes on the camera. "Sssnake, this is C1, aka Crystal." she whispered into her microphone. "Sssnake, come in!" She got static as a response. "Sssnake!" she growled. "Bring in the fake blood bombs now!"
Sssnake, meanwhile, was sitting next to Talos, her fangs glistening. Somehow, Ki and the others didn’t see her. Sssnake was a green-scaled snake animatronic with the rattle of a rattlesnake and the hood of a cobra. "Don't worry, Talosss, I'll find out the truth sssomeday." Her headphones crackled and she heard Crystal's voice. Listening, she kept on saying, "Yes, Crystal," and "Ok, Crystal," and "I understand, Crystal," and then her tail reached up and turned the headphones off.
“Sssnake!” In frustration, Crystal ripped off her headset.
“Crystal, I know you're above us, please come down here, I need to tell you something anyway." Crystal looked down and saw that it was Virtu who spoke.
"For goodness sake, Virtu, you couldn't wait until I was done?!" Crystal growled at the fox.
"Just come down here Crystal," pleaded Virtu.
Refusing to come down, Crystal turned and saw Fang. Muttering about how her plans never worked, she scampered off through the mess of cords in the rafters.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:19:56 17/01/2015 by Fryno Forever
#7 Posted: 21:17:44 18/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Ch. 4 – Cleocatra
Cleo, the feline princess, with her mind swimming in guilt, sulked past the Frozen Forest on her way to the Parts and Service room. Taking a glance in, she noticed a host of figures, unfamiliar to her. It didn't surprise her that she failed to recognize them. Ever since... the incident, she'd never left her room, even after hours; she didn't want to risk hurting another innocent, whether it be human or animatronic.
As the years passed, new animatronics were added to the parlor, newcomers she had never taken the time to meet. With a sigh and a shake of her head, she decided that it'd be best not to get involved with them. Who knows? One, or even all, of them could be devious, vicious savages ready to slaughter at the slightest provocation. She definitely didn't want to get involved with them, didn't want to succumb to their murderous tendencies. Gloomily shuffling past, she pressed on to Parts and Services, or as she called it, "the Animatronic Graveyard".
Ki saw Cleo walking through the pizzeria. "One moment guys," he said before walking over to the feline princess. "Hey Cleo, you look upset buddy, what's wrong?" he asked.
Cleo froze where she stood. Kigali had seen her. “It’s nothing, just a rough day is all,” dismissed the cat, looking for an opportunity to escape the fox.
"I'm sorry to hear that, can I come with you wherever you're going?” asked Ki. “I think you could use a friend."
Cleo started nervously inching away from Kigali. "Um, I'm not sure that's the best idea..." she began, "I mean, you must be really busy, and have a lot of work to attend to. I'll be fine on my own, really.”
"Its okay, I'm not doing anything, actually. I just want to come with. I mean, there's no way you would do something bad." Ki laughed. "I could help you."
"Really, its fine, you don't have to come with me," Cleo insisted. She was trying her best to keep her cool, despite the fact that she was being disturbed by Kigali’s persistence.
"Okay, but if you ever need a friend, I'll be here for you buddy," Ki assured Cleo before walking to the Frozen Forest.
Cleo sighed in relief. She appreciated Ki’s kindness, but was afraid that if he came with her, he wouldn’t be safe. While she walked, the princess passed Pirate’s Cove. She had heard the rumors about the Bite of ’87, the assault on an innocent human that resulted in their frontal lobe being unwillingly lobotomized. She had also heard that the main suspect was pirate captain Foxy, staining her memory of the animatronic. Both scared of Foxy and terrified at the thought of harm coming to a human, Cleo made sure to avoid Foxy at all costs.
Nearby, Evan, a tall, fair-skinned 17 year-old with shaggy blonde hair and greyish-blue eyes, was observing the cat princess. Evan had been a security guard for a while now and understand how the animatronics acted. Except for, of course, the animatronic who almost never showed herself outside of the Desert Ruins, Cleocatra.
Fang heard a noise in the rafters. He looked up and saw Crystal. "Hey, Crystal! What're you doing up there? Come on down here!" The dragoness looked at Fang before scampering away. Gabe, who was right next to Fang, sighed.
"You still don't remember? I had to spend all night scrubbing that red stuff from your fur last time, and you looked pink for a couple days after that," said Gabe, reminding Fang of the last time Crystal’s prank was successful. Golden Freddy walked up to Gabe.
“Hi Gabe, it’s me,” Golden Freddy greeted his old friend as he smiled and hugged him.
Gabe hugged Golden Freddy back. "It's you, all right. How've you been, big guy?"
"I've been good, I'm glad to see you're here.”
Gabe let go of Golden Freddy. “I’m glad to see you too.”
Virtu smiled as she saw Golden Freddy and Gabe hugging. "Crystal was trying to prank us, I tried to tell her about you," Virtu told her brother.
"Thanks sis, but I don't think I have a chance with her. She always ignores me when I tell her how I feel," Kigali confessed.
Virtu was about to reassure her brother before KI realized he had never introduce himself to the King of Hawks, Lavendark. “I’m Ki, and this is my sister Virtu.”
Rex had been lonely in the Dino Dome and was ready to surprise someone. He ran down the halls towards the Frozen Forest.
“So how have you been?” Golden Freddy asked Gabe.
"Oh, pretty well,” responded Gabe. “I've been doing pretty well in my college classes. We're working on competing in a robotics competition, actually, and our team happens to have someone experienced in animatronic repair." Gabe gave a slight wink to accent his point.
Suddenly, Rex ran up and started biting into Golden Freddy’s ear.
---
#8 Posted: 14:42:14 10/02/2015 | Topic Creator
---Ch. 5 – Knifepoint---

Peyton was a tall, brown haired, green eyed 16 year-old with freckles. Her hair was tied in a ponytail and she wore green pants and a green sweatshirt with the words 'Ocean City New Jersey' on it. She walked into the security office, late for her job. “Hey guys, what’s up?” Nobody responded. Alex decided to walk around the room.
"In the vents, it’s Bonnie! AHH!" yelled Emile. Toy Bonnie dragged Emile into the vent where an extra suit was waiting. Before he could be shoved into it, Emile grabbed the animatronic eyes of Toy Bonnie and ripped them from their sockets. The animatronic panicked and exited the vent, the empty suit caught on his leg and dragged out behind him. Emile was about to crawl the opposite direction before he heard something in the restaurant. "What in the world are those sounds? It sounds like people talking."
“Please stop,” Golden Freddy said to Rex. “That’s great to hear Gabe.”
Emile looked out from the vent and saw the animatronics talking to each other and Gabe. "What is that?!" he whispered to himself. Deciding that he had to do something about these sentient animatronics, Emile ran out of the vent directly towards Golden Freddy. The guard plunged his knife into the stomach of the yellow bear.
"Ah! Stop! I'm just talking to Gabe!" Golden Freddy cried. "We don't hurt people! We're misunderstood..." The bear collapsed onto the ground, sparks flying from the wound. Gabe swatted the knife out of Emile’s hand, sending it flying across the room.
“What the heck do you think you're doing!? Our job is to watch over these animatronics, to make sure they aren't damaged." Gabe stared into the helmet of Emile, his eyes burning with anger. Peyton ran out of the security room and saw what had happened.
“Wait until I tell the manager!” accused Peyton. “You have to stop hurting the animatronics!”
“It’s for the best!” yelled Emile as he started to run back to the security office. He stopped himself mid-stride. “Great, now I need to get my knife.”
Ki and Virtu picked up Golden Freddy. “We need to get him to Parts and Services,” said Ki. The brother and sister carried Golden Freddy to Parts and Services and laid him on the table. That’s when Ki saw Cleo in the room as well. “Are you okay Cleo?”
Gabe followed behind Ki and Virtu, worried about Golden Freddy. He heard something over his radio. It was Virtu. "Hello, this is Virtu, Golden Freddy was stabbed by a co-worker. Can someone please come over here and fix him up?" Hearing this, Gabe spoke into his own radio.
"Hey, Austin, please come down to the Parts and Services room immediately, and be careful. One of our new guards is a stabber."
At last, Cleo had reached the Parts and Services room and she took a quick glance around to make certain there were no witnesses. She didn't want anyone to see, didn't want anyone to know. After she felt the coast was clear and that she was safe, with a sigh, the Egyptian cat shambled over to a pile of spare parts. Here, she swept them away to reveal a sort of large container, similar to a sarcophagus used in ancient Egyptian burial ceremonies. Pushing the heavy lid off of the coffin, a mangled, twisted, mutilated mess of wires and electrical doodads, a horribly disfigured metal endoskeleton, was revealed. What little remained of the character inside bore a striking resemblance to Cleo herself, but on a smaller scale, designed to look notably younger. It was on this night, once a year, on which Cleo would migrate to this room to gaze upon these remains in guilt and regret.
She remembered the incident well. It was a day like any other, with the human children exploring her ruins, tugging at her dress, spilling their food all over her home, and all around just being troublesome. How any of the other animatronics could withstand this, and to that extent, enjoy it, was an enigma beyond her grasp. The only thing keeping her from lashing out at the children was the presence of her younger sister, Anna. Cleo loved Anna with all of her ’heart,’ and would have been willing to do anything for her. After all the annoyance and monotony of her everyday life, the time she spent with her younger sibling made it all worth it. And at night, when her fellow mascots roamed about, Cleo was there to comfort Anna whenever she was frightened by them. They were both happy, and it seemed like everything was in a bliss, a wonderful dream.
Then all of that was dashed away like dust in the wind. It all happened so fast, she didn't even know what happened. All she could recall was a high-pitched screech, and before she knew it, Anna was in a pile, with a severed mechanical limb dangling from Cleo's jaws. As the terrified patrons all fled screaming from the ruins, Cleo just stood in shock, dumbfounded, trying to piece together what just happened. During the aftermath, the Desert Ruins were closed off for a few months, and Cleo was put on probation for that time. But even after the incident- "The Smiting," she called it -Cleo elected to stay locked away whenever possible, denying anyone or anything access to her room after hours, out of fear of doing any harm again.
Anna was so damaged that management didn't think it to be possible to ever repair her. She was left in Parts and Services, but at Cleo's request, was not to be used for scrap, and given a proper burial to boot. And on the anniversary of the Smiting every year, Cleo would come to visit her deceased sister. As the poor cat gazed upon Anna's remains, cradling her lifeless head in her arms, the surrounding hallways echoed with her sobs of grief.
---
#9 Posted: 14:44:14 10/02/2015 | Topic Creator
I am activating a schedule! Not just for this, but for my other stories as well. So, without further ado, here it is!

Monday: N/A
Tuesday: Five Nights at Freddy's 2 Roleplay: The Fan-Fiction!
Wednesday: IRL
Thursday: N/A
Friday: IRL: Welcome to the Freak Show
Saturday: Skylanders: the Musical
Sunday: IRL

Also, every other Saturday and Sunday will be a new character in My OC Hub.
---
#10 Posted: 02:35:11 20/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Ch. 6 – Repairs and Revelations
Talos held Sssnake close to him, his tail wrapped around hers. “Thank you, my love,” he said in response to her earlier comment about finding the truth. Talos hid in the shadows, not wanting to reveal himself yet. His golden eyes shone in the darkness.
As Emile went back to get his knife he heard metal scraping around, either in the Main Hall, the Prize Corner, or Parts and Services. He checked all three. As Emile walked by Prize Corner, the Puppet exited the room. Emile cleared it of crossbeams and wires and used it as a suit to get to Parts and Services. In the Parts and Services room, Emile saw Cleo. This was the first time he had ever felt sorry for someone. The only reason he was sorry was because he could read what was going through Cleo's mind: pain, just like his childhood. That’s all he ever felt: pain, pain, and a serving of pain. As Emile heard the animatronics again, he ducked and waited outside the Parts and Services room so they wouldn’t see him.
Cleo flinched when she heard Ki. Quickly, the princess shoved Anna back into her coffin and sealed it. She turned to Ki, standing in front of the coffin to hide it. Panicking, she said, “You didn’t see anything!”
"It’s okay, I heard what happened. Maybe Austin can rebuild her." Ki smiled. Suddenly, Austin ran into Parts and Services.
"Hey guy... What happened to Golden Freddy?!" yelled Austin. He rushed to Golden Freddy.
“The crazy guard stabbed him,” Virtu explained.
“I’ll fix him up,” replied Austin, opening up Golden Freddy.
"Kid, you know how much I care about him, so I'm leaving him in your capable hands." Gabe said, watching Austin repair Golden Freddy closely.
Peyton walked into Parts and Services. "Hey, Cleo," she said, "are you thinking of putting her back together? Might be possible, if you have enough time."
Austin replaced the broken parts of Golden Freddy and closed him back up. “You okay buddy?”
Golden Freddy sat up. “I’m good.”
Gabe hug-tackled Golden Freddy. "I've lost you before... I don't want to lose you again."
Golden Freddy hugged his friend. “There, there, it’s going to be okay.”
“Austin!” yelled KI. “Get over here, you aren’t done yet.”
Austin walked over to Ki and Cleo. He saw the casket and remembered what he heard about Anna. "Cleo... Let me rebuild her, I know you want to apologize to her, I can let you do that."
“NO!” yelled Anna. She spread out in a defensive stance over Anna’s casket. “Nobody touches Anna!”
After the stabbing, Lavendark spread his wings and looked around alertly, soon with one forceful brush of his wings taking off after the helmeted guard as he fled the scene. Soon arriving in the main hall, he took position, cloaking himself with his wings and staring right at the skull mask. The calm-colored bird scanned Emile and looked into his past for anything he could exploit.
"Nearly died a few times. Noble 6 Team..." He read the data to himself, soon grinning at some info.
"Gotcha." He stayed in position, using his broad wings as a cloak and hood to hide.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me