Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Reign of Malice: Arbiters (Dragon RP)
First | Previous | Page 5 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reign of Malice: Arbiters (Dragon RP) [CLOSED]
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#201 Posted: 08:14:06 16/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Luminas was standing at the door looking at the smoldering remains of the bush, "Thanatos knows what we're up to, and that means Jeff does, we must leave..."

He began to walk away from the Shrine in the direction of the woods, Varedis and Chromatus followed, Nefarian picked up the golf ball, then followed.
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#202 Posted: 08:17:11 16/02/2015
Chimera followed them, with Jillian, Twy, and Blarna behind; Glare was sitting nearby, and got up, following.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#203 Posted: 08:23:40 16/02/2015 | Topic Creator
As they went into the forest, a distant roaring could be heard. A great dragon came over the horizon. A great undead dragon. It was Kyrios, the great King over the Sky, or at least he had been before Jeff and Thanatos killed him. He dove into the forest, unleashing a wave of Shadowflame. "I am Kyrios, Lord of the Dead, and I have been sent to slay those who defy our leaders!"
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#204 Posted: 10:38:46 16/02/2015
Kumara and Shadow had followed the others closely until the undead dragon appeared.

Skouri, who was behind the group darted forward, beside Luminas, "as if you could take on all of us!" She growled threateningly.
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
#205 Posted: 13:04:39 16/02/2015
Keron and Snow had joined the group by now.

Chimera looked at Kyrios, "You can't defeat us all." She knew that to be true; she and Blarna had been a great help in that volcano dimension, Glare too had proven his powers, as did Twy, and she was sure Jillian was special.
---
#206 Posted: 06:37:57 17/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Kyrios roared, "With me and within me resides the pain and fury of a thousand years, the lamenting of the dead, and the spirits of those who are gone. This is a power that is open to me only now, only after I was slain. And that is why I continue to serve the master, for he has given me this!

Alll around him, undead claws and skulls rose out of the ground, bony wings touched air once again, and all of them had the Chaos element flowing through them. "This is the very same forest, where Lord Banks and Thanatos killed the great Draconian Army who sought to prevent his rise to power, their blood is what made the leaves of the trees of the forest red and the trunks black, that is why it is known as the Dead Forest. And now the Dead Forest gives rise to those who died here, and in repentance, instead of stopping Lord Banks from rising to power, they are ensuring that he remains in power. Quite fitting if you ask me!"

The undead army screeched through the forest towards the group, seeking to kill.
---
#207 Posted: 06:50:57 17/02/2015
Chimera prepared herself, "That's the best he has? Let's do this." She then fired a barrage of shadow missiles at the undead army.

Glare shot out streams of light energy, and froze others with ice.

Twy and Blarna combined their flames in a fiery show of their powers.

Jillian took a deep breath and created a chasm under the army.
---
#208 Posted: 07:08:07 17/02/2015 | Topic Creator
The army fell into the chasm, but they felt no pain. The shadow missiles were absorbed into them, making them stronger, the light energy was passed through like nothing. The fire made them hot, meaning they were deadlier, and those who weren't crushed began to climb out of the chasm.

Kyrios laughed, "How can you kill that which is already dead?" ye Chromatus slammed his tail into one's head, breaking its skeletal neck, the body spasmed, slamming its claws into Chromatus face, then stilled, "Decapitation!" shouted Chromatus, from which Varedis replied, "Yes, that makes sense, decapitation kills most things,"
---
SpyroinDraenor Blue Sparx Gems: 771
#209 Posted: 07:17:34 17/02/2015
Jess came flying in on Mek waving her two swords about while Mek blasted lasers at everyone. She took off a dragons head with her shadows sword and another with her flame sword. Then she knocked back a dragon by simultaneously throwing both shadow and fire at it, and then she cut its head off. "This is fun!" she cried
#210 Posted: 07:18:59 17/02/2015
Taking note of what Varedis and Chromatus said, Kumara used dark lightning through the ground to stun the army while Shadow shot dark fireballs at their heads, hoping to incinerate them.

Skouri began attacking as well, clawing and biting any undead creature she saw.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:22:56 17/02/2015 by shadowstarcat
#211 Posted: 07:20:04 17/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Kyrios threw a burning shadow-skull at Mek and then a wave of Shadow arrows at the dragons
---
SpyroinDraenor Blue Sparx Gems: 771
#212 Posted: 07:26:03 17/02/2015
Teron created a pillar of Earth that knocked back the Shadow-skull and a wave of spikes blocked the arrows. Then he shook the earth and sent spikes through the skeletons' heads, ripping off the skulls and leaving spasming corpses on the ground.

More skeletons fell into Jillians hole and Teron slammed it sht, crushing them.
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#213 Posted: 08:39:08 17/02/2015
Observing the fight he doubted whether to intervene or not? What were his current orders again? Was it to make sure the little pet didn't get demolished or see to that at least some of the undead army weren't wiped off?

If Thanatos or Banks wanted him to do something else they would of sent a mental cue or reminder into his head refreshing his memory on orders.
#214 Posted: 12:34:01 17/02/2015
Kumara was beginning to tire. She had not used this much energy in a while, and it was beginning to take its toll. She suddenly shot DarkStorm black clouds into the sky, lightning hitting her enemies.
---
#215 Posted: 13:58:27 17/02/2015
Chimera charged her tail tip with shadow energy and lept into the battle, cutting down enemies left after right, as did Glare, but with light energy.

Twy used his wind element to blow away the undead, and Jillian shot out earth missles at them.
---
#216 Posted: 14:44:27 17/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Eventually there was just Kyrios and five dozen skeletons. Kyrios roared and the sky turned black as night, the remaining skeletons glowed purple and angry as if Kyrios had thrown down a rage spell. Lightning shot down from the sky and what seemed to be a great hand appeared from the Sky. When it touched the ground, great dragons appeared above it, moving towards them, as well as witches and great golems made out of dark crystals. Little demonic minions appeared, flying over the ground, throwing globules of dark ooze at everyone, and hounds made purely of lava appeared, going for the dragons.

Meanwhile, Kyrios flew into the Sky, and glowed with power, unleashing more and more lightning, as well as ice and rage
---
Fryno Forever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1071
#217 Posted: 15:01:30 17/02/2015
(OOC: I am leaving this RP. Sorry. Anyone can use Jolt.)
---
Back and Better Than Ever!
#218 Posted: 19:11:53 17/02/2015
(I may be able to take on Jolt, but I won't know how he normally acts and all.)
---
#219 Posted: 21:55:08 17/02/2015
Kumara's eyes narrowed.
"Now what do we do!?" She said worriedly while dodging the many attacks.
---
#220 Posted: 04:56:49 18/02/2015 | Topic Creator
((Oh, well ok then FF, do you mind me asking why?))
---
Fryno Forever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1071
#221 Posted: 04:57:37 18/02/2015
(No offense, but I lost interest.)
---
Back and Better Than Ever!
#222 Posted: 05:02:09 18/02/2015 | Topic Creator
((Well, I suppose that happens, its cool))-((Who wants to take Jolt?))

Kyrios threw out a large wave of shadows at the army, Varedis tried to combat it with his light element but it overpowered him, throwing him down to the ground.
---
#223 Posted: 05:06:09 18/02/2015
(I may take Jolt, I only need to know more about his personality.)

(Will either A: edit this after I copy and paste something, or B: type what I would have copied and pasted.)
---
#224 Posted: 05:30:21 18/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Kyrios unleashed a barrage of flame, all of which ignore the skeletal army but would burn the dragons.
---
#225 Posted: 06:02:47 18/02/2015
Kumara and shadow combined their dark powers to create a DarkFireStorm shield. They both hoped it would hold out.

Skouri saw the attack coming and ran to the black shield. She forced her way inside and strengthened the dark energy, reinforcing the shield.
---
#226 Posted: 06:04:05 18/02/2015
Chimera, seeing the fire and everything else, felt scared, and more so, ready to defend her friends. She felt an energy rising from within her, and she let out a primal roar. For a split second, if one looked carefully, they could see a dark red "5" etched on Chimera's front left paw, before turning into a dark red mist, covering her entire body. When the mist disappeared, a strange sight could be seen; Chimera was covered in golden armor from head to tail. The armor covered the edge of her wings, and dark red dots of energy were spaced evenly along the edge of her wings, which matched the colors of the feathers on her wings, which were normally dark blue, but now were dark red. The armor on her back was grey with dark blue, almost purple, lines going down to the tail, and while it didn't change, the gem glowed brightly with dark red energy. For her legs and paws, the armor was golden, with dark red lines glowing as the led to an orb on each paw of the same color. For her chest, her amulet had appeared, but it had become part of the armor; the dark red gem also glowed, and to separate the ring from the rest of the armor, a ring of rainbow-colored light surrounded it. The rest of her armor was golden with lines of dark red energy going around.

Chimera wasn't sure how it had happened, but she was ready to stop the attack.

(Okay, with how the situation looked, I had no choice but to bring in Chaos Chimera.)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:08:17 18/02/2015 by theuone
#227 Posted: 06:21:16 18/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Kyrios looked straight at Chimera, "Embrace the Chaos, embrace the Corruption it brings!"

He let out a terrifying roar and each Skeleton seemed to grow bigger, burning flames covered them, or smouldering earth, created an army of Chaos Elementals. They threw Chaos and wrought chaos, trying to destroy all in its path, "General!" called out Kyrios, "I need you out on the field..."

Kyrios launched himself into the air and slowly, his undead form was covered by overlapping plates of Dark-steel. If you held your finger a hair's breadth from the armour, it would freeze but if you touched it, your finger would be faced by an incinerating heat that would burn your finger off. And the armour was so strong, that even the Destroyer itself couldn't destroy it. Too bad he could only sustain it at that intensity for the next five minutes, but he was hoping that he could finish them in that time. He flew forward, slicing and biting and swinging his tail, every part of him clad in armour.

---

Except one part, Varedis created an arrow of light and shot it straight at Kyrios' eye. The dragon screamed. The arrow fell to the ground but now Kyrios' wrath had been unleashed. It was at that moment, that Varedis knew, he'd messed up.

Kyrios created a great ball of Fire, Darkness, Chaos, Electricity, Fear, Poison and Earth, and made it s big as a mountain, then proceeded to repeatedly smash it down on the ground where Varedis and Chromatus were standing. After the thirteenth time of doing so, the two dragons were gone, "Mashed to a pulp" laughed Kyrios and then he flung the great ball down at Chimera.
---
#228 Posted: 06:28:37 18/02/2015
Chimera's eyes blazed, "You want chaos, I'll give you chaos. Advanced dark arts: chaotic overlay!" The air around Chimera twisted and turned red as Chimera shot out a beam of what the others would call chaos; it looked like a normal shadow element attack, but it was tinged red. The beam intercepted Kyrios's attack, and sent it flying back at him.
---
#229 Posted: 06:42:24 18/02/2015
He couldn't help but feel glee that these rebels might potentially destroy the rotting corpse. He personally hated the old dragon king with a passion and was one of the first to object to resurrecting him as a undead slave. Regardless even he couldn't deny the corpse served it's purpose well demotivating those who defy the lords will.
#230 Posted: 06:44:45 18/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Kyrios screamed as the great ball slammed into him, despite not breaking through the armour, it dented it, putting pressure oh his ribs and giving him trouble breathing, and then he remembered he was dead, and stopped breathing altogether. Yet the pain of crushed bone was still there. Kyrios' eyes became golden and his power grew, his essence exceeding the boundaries of his physical form. Time stopped. He flicked his rest and the trees around him died, their lifeforce giving him energy even as they drooped and decomposed on the spot, leaving nothing but an empty plane. "If I can do that to the trees, just think what I can do to you... girl..."

Nefarian looked at Kyrios, the dragon had suddenly stopped in everything it was doing. A slight misty veil was around him and Chimera, and within the veil was utter stillness. He attacked with a rage, slaying the army, killing them left right and centre. "This is for Varedis and Chromatus!" he yelled, before killing a thousand in a second, but more kept on coming, and after that he was weak.

He made the Earth sink beneath im and close over him, and here he was, sitting in an underground room, while a battle went on over the roof of the shelter.
---
#231 Posted: 06:54:56 18/02/2015
Chimera continued to walk towards Kyrios, unaffected by his power, "You don't scare me, I may have chaos energy, but unlike you, I have some thing even stronger than that; hope." Chimera had been referring to the scale in her pocket dimension.

She was surprised when Blarna, Twy, and Glare landed beside her.

"I hadn't seen you use that in the longest time." Blarna remarked.

"It's a cool power, I'll admit." Twy said.

"And now, the four of us will defeat you Kyrios." Glare smirked.
---
#232 Posted: 07:10:17 18/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Kyrios was confused, "How did you get here? I stopped time! No-one is able to get into here! What sorcery have you used? No matter, I shall just have to destroy you as one instead of one at a time!"

And then everything became hell. Fires roared, electricity crackled, Ice came down as a roaring blizzard, the Earth shook, poison squirted out from the undergrowth, fear flew around like phantoms, cold winds throw about stones and sticks, and the shadows converged, covering all. And then came the whisper, "Nightmare Lord..."

Each and every one of the dragons worst nightmares appeared beside him, not the real thing, just reflections but there al the same, able to attack, able to speak, able to destroy, just not as well as they would've done in real life, and they weren't just hallucinations, because if they cut you, you bleed.
---
#233 Posted: 07:24:58 18/02/2015
This time, Jillian appeared, and her right wing claws glowed with light energy and her left wing claws glowed with dark energy. An ancient fire blazed in her eyes, "This madness must stop." She spoke in an ancient voice, which had surprised even Twy, whom had never seen this side of her. The light and dark energy seemed to protect her friends.

"Let's end him." Blarna flew into the air, moving faster than she did the first time she had used this attack, probably due to the light energy from Jillian.

Glare shot out a storm of light and ice missiles, "Shining blizzard barrage!" He was behind Kyrios.

Twy was now left of Kyrios, and fired a fireball covered in wind and in a shell of fear energy, "Blazing terror spiral!"

Jillian fired a blast of earth covered in water and light and dark energy, "Eclipse hydro quake!" She was opposite to Twy.

Chimera was still in front of Kyrios, "Once again, advanced dark arts: chaotic overlay!"

And now, Blarna finished her decent; she was now a white-hot meteor, "Celestial phoenixian meteor!"

(I couldn't help myself, but Kyrios is starting to seem OP.)
---
#234 Posted: 07:26:16 18/02/2015
An image appeared in front of Kumara slowly.
"It... Can't be!" She screeched before backing away in fright. She hadn't even noticed that time itself had stopped, as the crystal around her neck was also connected to time.
The figure appeared to be a red eagle with four legs and amber eyes, flames engulfing the body.
"Deephor!" She said in terror.
---
#235 Posted: 07:35:00 18/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Kyrios was hit by the bombardment of attacks and faltered, he felt his energy dissipating, and said, "But the power! It protects me!" And he exploded, all of his elemental power unleashed in one second, all directed at Chimera in one last attack. Time returned to normal but the nightmares and the army remained. There was one nightmare per dragon, but all could see. Yet the biggest threat, Kyrios, was gone.

Meanwhile, Banks watched the battle with distaste on his lips, "So Kyrios has been defeated, that's not good. Send out the General."
---
#236 Posted: 07:38:33 18/02/2015
Chimera closed her eyes as she braced for the attack, but it never came. A shield of multi-colored energy surrounded her, saving her from the attack. However, she was exhausted, and collapsed soon after.
---
#237 Posted: 07:44:16 18/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Thanatos sent a message to General Vex, "We need you to try and secure a victory, you have a Capture or Kill command, try as bring as many back as possible, but if that is an unattainable goal, then kill them."

---

((Do you want to control your own nightmares??))

The army converged, trying to subdue the dragons, mindless drones, attempting to slay anything in their path.
---
#238 Posted: 08:15:03 18/02/2015
((It could be better for us to control them because we know that 'thing' better. However I really don't mind))
---
#239 Posted: 10:49:18 18/02/2015
"As you wish", the orders were clear and no time was wasted. Flying and landing down like a fiery rock the general landed in-front of the remaining masses of skeletons, it wasn't even a dragon it was like a living armor modeled after one.

Charging towards the dragons he attempted to smash into Jillian seeing her as the biggest current threat, "Capture that unconscious whelp and take her back to the outpost, try to do the same to them all and only kill if necessary"
#240 Posted: 11:58:05 18/02/2015
Jillian, noticing the new dragon come at her, created a rock wall between them.
---
#241 Posted: 12:38:56 18/02/2015
Noticing this he had to admit these whelps were full of surprises, but it didn't matter he was going to smash directly into the wall and try to catch them off-guard. There was a possibility that they knew he was going to smash you and blast him with all that they had once he passed through but he really had no alternative if the goal was to prevent them from aiding their screaming and knocked out allies.
#242 Posted: 12:50:21 18/02/2015
Out of nowhere, Twy appeared, unleashing a scream of fear energy.
---
#243 Posted: 20:17:36 18/02/2015 | Topic Creator
((Just control your own nightmares then...))

Nefarian created a chasm of earth in front of Vex, hoping the General would fall into it.
---
#244 Posted: 20:51:29 18/02/2015
Twy and Jillian flapped their wings, while Jillian used her earth element to protect Chimera.
---
#245 Posted: 01:19:59 19/02/2015
Spotting the chasm intended to bury him he jumped into the air and let himself fall and crash into the earth wall, using his own body as a projectile he had hoped it would take the caster of the wall behind it by surprise and get hit by his own lunge.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#246 Posted: 01:43:14 19/02/2015
"Reverse Vortex!" The fragments of the earth wall were swirled around before heading back toward the general. When the dust cleared, Storm made her appearance. "You thought I would just leave you behind, huh?"
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#247 Posted: 04:00:50 19/02/2015
Jillian looked at Twy, "Just like the good old days, let's take him down." She looked at Vex, and flapped her wings.

Twy followed; firing a blast of fear at the general, and Jillian followed up with a blast of earth.
---
#248 Posted: 04:33:25 19/02/2015
The fragments during his mid air lunge all bounced off his armour with one piece nearly hitting his eye and several making tiny dents to the chest piece. It wasn't long before the Fear blast hit him making him briefly stumble and then be pushed by the earth blast both hit, he seemed to be standing his ground and slight skid marks on the ground were obvious from being pushed but the worst was those glowing eyes of rage. It seemed Fear just had a negative effect on him as he was emitting smoke from the nostrils and maw, roaring he returned to charging and this time spewing forth breaths of fire as he moved.
#249 Posted: 04:43:47 19/02/2015
Twy noticed the effect his fear had on Vex, "Terror storm!" He called as he unleashed a massive blast of fear energy at him.

Jillian kept up her earth attacks, occasionally adding in water blasts.
---
#250 Posted: 06:04:39 19/02/2015 | Topic Creator
One of the Chaos monsters from the army leapt up in the path of the Fear blast that Twy had sent to the General. Yet having no fears, it just absorbed the blast. Then it called more of its army to it and they al stood around Vex, charging up a great barrage of shadow. They knew that Chimera seemed the most powerful but Luminas was the leader, and if you cut off the head, the problem goes away. So they sent it towards Luminas.

Yet suddenly, a dragon landed in front of Luminas and seemed to 'catch' the shadow, then she turned it around in her hands and sent it back as light. Then her sister swooped down from the sky and flicked her tail at the skeletons, bone melted, her very body was as hot as flame.

Name: Sparks
Race: Dragon
Elements: Fire
Appearance: Sparks
Other: As an egg, she was born with too much fire while her twin sister had too little. Because of this, her whole body burnt, a touch would sizzle flesh.

--

Name: Gale
Race: Dragon
Elements: Very weak fire
Appearance: Gale
Other: As an egg, she was born with too little fire while her twin sister had to much. To compensate for her lack of flames (as when she did use them they were extraordinarily weak) she searched for an amulet that would allow her to copy other people's attacks, but in the opposite, so if someone threw shadow, she threw back light. Yet she can't do it to attacks above a certain strength. And she can only do it to one attack at a time.
---
First | Previous | Page 5 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me