darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Trap Team > Image of Vicarious Visions Employees Playing the Next Skylanders?!
First | Previous | Page 6 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Image of Vicarious Visions Employees Playing the Next Skylanders?!
SirKev7 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1251
#251 Posted: 22:18:29 23/01/2015
Under the PC monitors, there is a little sheet of paper that is titles "CONTROLS"
The controller is an Xbox 360 controller. If you look closely you can see that the guy playing it (I forget his name) is using an Xbox 360 controller.
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#252 Posted: 23:05:05 23/01/2015
Quote: SirKev7
Under the PC monitors, there is a little sheet of paper that is titles "CONTROLS"
The controller is an Xbox 360 controller. If you look closely you can see that the guy playing it (I forget his name) is using an Xbox 360 controller.

BINGO!

its for sure a console game and not a tablet/phone game.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#253 Posted: 23:16:43 23/01/2015
Quote: SirKev7

That's probably because they are playing an early version of the game on the PCs.
Notice how there isn't a Portal of any kind.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
#254 Posted: 14:10:09 24/01/2015
good indicator its a console game and not a tablet/phone game is the 32" tv they play the game on, and the xbox controllers is a good indicator too.

just try to put your 12" tablet game on a 32" tv and you will see just how horrible the graphics are, we can clearly see here in the picture the graphics looks good and is console quality like.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8236
#255 Posted: 14:29:30 24/01/2015
Quote: CountMoneyBone
good indicator its a console game and not a tablet/phone game is the 32" tv they play the game on, and the xbox controllers is a good indicator too.

just try to put your 12" tablet game on a 32" tv and you will see just how horrible the graphics are, we can clearly see here in the picture the graphics looks good and is console quality like.

Agreed, the graphics look like something outta SF or TT.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#256 Posted: 15:33:17 24/01/2015
Quote: 84skylanderdude
As ninja9351 said, the side games also have their own logos.

Also, how the hell can you make anything out from that blurry spot?

Although it is blurry you can definitely tell that it is a logo of some sort.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
#257 Posted: 15:34:58 24/01/2015

Or it could be on both.
---
#258 Posted: 22:49:38 24/01/2015

Ok, I don't know that much about programming and creating an app (in general, console games, smartphone games or PC games), but, aren't they all developed on PCs?

I mean, isn't a smartphone app developed first on a PC, and then the final product is "imported" in the tablet/smartphone?

Also, GhostRoaster, unfortunately Blast Zone's fire only works with his bombs, not, for example, Wash Buckler's ink or Grilla Drilla's plants, in Trap Team.

Tried it on my PS4, don't know if the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions are different (because, you know, Beenox... smilie ).

That kinda bothers me, taking away a character uniqueness, who really made him useful, when swapped.
Not cool at all.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#259 Posted: 02:52:09 25/01/2015
Quote: Drek95

Ok, I don't know that much about programming and creating an app (in general, console games, smartphone games or PC games), but, aren't they all developed on PCs?

I mean, isn't a smartphone app developed first on a PC, and then the final product is "imported" in the tablet/smartphone?

Also, GhostRoaster, unfortunately Blast Zone's fire only works with his bombs, not, for example, Wash Buckler's ink or Grilla Drilla's plants, in Trap Team.

Tried it on my PS4, don't know if the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions are different (because, you know, Beenox... smilie ).

That kinda bothers me, taking away a character uniqueness, who really made him useful, when swapped.
Not cool at all.

Kap-.. I mean Count Money Bone is trolling. He knows that that is not the way it works.
---
#260 Posted: 08:34:43 25/01/2015
Quote: ninja9351

Not cool at all.

Kap-.. I mean Count Money Bone is trolling. He knows that that is not the way it works.

Oooooh... I see.

Shame on me. I keep hoping he will stop, eventually...
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#261 Posted: 14:37:37 25/01/2015

i talk about the graphics here, they make them in a set size for the product they are gonna run on. if you want an example of what im talking about, you can try it out yourself. start up your preferred graphic software and try stretch a 320×568(iphone screen size) picture up to 1920x1080(32" hd tv screen). then you will end up with a very bad picture, and that is a simple but good example of what i am talking about. you dont need to know much about programming and creating an app. so when we see this sky5(or a mini game of it) game run an a 32" tv its made with the consoles in mind. plus the xbox controller also further give a good indication it is a console version. also most things today is developed on a pc or a mac these days, so yes thats correct.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:39:16 25/01/2015 by CountMoneyBone
#262 Posted: 14:44:40 25/01/2015

i talk about the graphics here, they make them in a set size for the product they are gonna run on. if you want an example of what im talking about, you can try it out yourself. start up your preferred graphic software and try stretch a 320×568(iphone screen size) picture up to 1920x1080(32" hd tv screen). then you will end up with a very bad picture, and that is a simple but good example of what i am talking about. you dont need to know much about programming and creating an app. so when we see this sky5(or a mini game of it) game run an a 32" tv its made with the consoles in mind. plus the xbox controller also further give a good indication it is a console version. also most things today is developed on a pc or a mac these days, so yes thats correct.

But if that was a smartphone app, it wouldn't be stretched, it would actually be reduced, thus keeping the same quality, in smaller format.

Regarding graphics, many smartphone games these days have almost the same graphics as the console ones (Trap Team being one of them), so that really isn't indicative of the product's nature.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#263 Posted: 15:00:33 25/01/2015
yes, you can stretch graphic to some point without that much differences. but if you go with the screen size of the consoles it will not look very good, because of the huge gap between screen sizes. so developers do make graphics for the set size of the product screen size, to get the the best quality. and if you do the example i told you about, you will be able to see it with your own eyes what im talking about.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
#264 Posted: 15:22:47 25/01/2015
yes, you can stretch graphic to some point without that much differences. but if you go with the screen size of the consoles it will not look very good, because of the huge gap between screen sizes. so developers do make graphics for the set size of the product screen size, to get the the best quality. and if you do the example i told you about, you will be able to see it with your own eyes what im talking about.

You develope it on the tv for the mobile devise. If it was the other way around you'd have a point.
---
#265 Posted: 15:38:16 25/01/2015

You develope it on the tv for the mobile devise. If it was the other way around you'd have a point.

of course they develop it on a big screen, they even use two big screens to fit all the developer program windows, or multi task with other tools they use. but what they develop for mobile devices is not in that big screen size when it comes to the graphics. they stick to that size of the product they develop for for best results.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#266 Posted: 16:49:31 25/01/2015

of course they develop it on a big screen, they even use two big screens to fit all the developer program windows, or multi task with other tools they use. but what they develop for mobile devices is not in that big screen size when it comes to the graphics. they stick to that size of the product they develop for for best results.

I seriously doubt they're using small mobile devices for the majority of functional/unit testing. User Acceptance Testing, on the other hand...I'd expect for them to use the actually supported products. There's no way a developer is not using multiple monitors...all large.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:50:00 25/01/2015 by GhostRoaster
GatorShea Green Sparx Gems: 361
#267 Posted: 21:44:03 26/01/2015
I will count myself out if this goes the way of the battle arena without incorporating a new story line and online play.
---
PSN: GatorShea Feel free to add me if you play on either the PS3 or PS4.
dracoslay Blue Sparx Gems: 555
#268 Posted: 06:10:48 04/02/2015
a spinoff cannot be the actual next game.
---
Magic, Earth, Water, Fire, Tech, Undead, Air, Life
#269 Posted: 14:22:02 04/02/2015
The game has been popular because of the many ways one can enjoy themselves....partially ripped from us in Trap Team. The company has made it known that the flagship experience should keep with this mantra...so I doubt "spin off" games is in the cards. There may be a spin off "game" within the game, and I know they develop content for the web site ...
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
wild_defender Green Sparx Gems: 465
#270 Posted: 03:33:00 06/02/2015
Skylanders 5 has been described simply as "innovative" .

http://www.warpzoned.com/2015/...y-presentation/

they must be developing something big and new smilie
---
Anyone else think Short Cut should be making jokes about running with scissors?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:34:12 06/02/2015 by wild_defender
#271 Posted: 03:39:14 06/02/2015
Quote: wild_defender

Sky 5 confirmed.
---
#272 Posted: 05:26:27 06/02/2015

And you remember what they called #4 right? Sounds like they've toned it down a bit.
---
#273 Posted: 07:33:03 06/02/2015
Quote: GhostRoaster

And you remember what they called #4 right? Sounds like they've toned it down a bit.

Sure, if they think traps were "innovative", Skylanders 5's gimmick is probably aesthetically customizable characters... smilie

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the trap mechanic, but it isn't really THAT innovative, and that's not bad at all.
Just, don't tell me it was as innovative as they wanted it to look.

Tablet versions of the games...? Well, that was innovative, but really, not gameplay or game-wise.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
mastermc54 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3448
#274 Posted: 08:14:02 06/02/2015

they must be developing something big and new :)

Sure, if they think traps were "innovative", Skylanders 5's gimmick is probably aesthetically customizable characters... ;)

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the trap mechanic, but it isn't really THAT innovative, and that's not bad at all.

Tablet versions of the games...? Well, that was innovative, but really, not gameplay or game-wise.

I don't know why the word "innovative" gets thrown around like it's an easily accomplishable task yearly with each Skylanders game. I am sorry, but you can't get your mind blown with each game within a franchise. Heck, it's difficult for me to think of innovation looking at the bigger picture of any video game on any platform. Nintendo's use of motion with the Wii-motes come to mind as a great innovation in video games. Toys to Life in and of itself was innovation. The rest of this stuff is an annual money-making gimmick. At the end of the day, you just hope that a fun and memorable game gets released with a bit of replay value that you feel wasn't highway robbery. You want to look back 10-20 years down the road and smile at the game you played and who you were able to share it with. You don't want memories of an awful cash pit of a game which was glitchy and had no replay value.
wild_defender Green Sparx Gems: 465
#275 Posted: 08:59:50 06/02/2015

Sure, if they think traps were "innovative", Skylanders 5's gimmick is probably aesthetically customizable characters... smilie

To be honest, I barely play with the villains but I really enjoyed the trap figures and catching all the villains. The idea was solid . And at least decently innovative by obtaining characters in game to take them out instead of the other way around . They were a good addition without changing the core goal or basic gameplay of the game.

So as long as they follow the "toys to life / life to toys " Moto for the next gimic, I'm happy . Just please not more customisable Swapforce like skylanders. Unless it's weapons , which is probly what trap masters Should Have been, Instead of just gate openers.
---
Anyone else think Short Cut should be making jokes about running with scissors?
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#276 Posted: 09:09:51 06/02/2015

I don't remember, how did they callled Skylanders 4? Let's hope that by "innovative" they mean, at least, online gameplay, even if it's not new at all (a big open world to explore would also be very welcome). The good news is there's gonna be a Skylanders 5. Nice find.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
LloydDXZX Yellow Sparx Gems: 1637
#277 Posted: 11:15:06 06/02/2015
Quote: Eruptor100
It is a computer game guys! Activision are making a PC skylanders game about Sheep?

Or they are designing another damn iPhone game!

I don't think it'll be a crappy online game like the ones we have. Or else he couldn't play with his remote control.
---
Imaginators is making it revive.
melvimbe Yellow Sparx Gems: 1327
#278 Posted: 11:37:16 06/02/2015
They called S4 'game changing'. so I think it's fair to say calling S5 'innovative' would be toning it down. Although, it would be kinda silly to use 'game changing' yet again. They're subjective marketing words, so you really can't read too much into it.
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#279 Posted: 11:50:51 06/02/2015
I believe they said game changing because of the Tablet, Minis, Light and Dark, etc. They also said that after TT, each game would pick up where the previous left off. That's kind of a turning point in the series so it is a game changer.

Sky 5 probably won't be a turning point in the series, but will most likely be innovative as they said, and probably a really fun game. smilie

Quote: mastermc54

I don't know why the word "innovative" gets thrown around like it's an easily accomplishable task yearly with each Skylanders game. I am sorry, but you can't get your mind blown with each game within a franchise. Heck, it's difficult for me to think of innovation looking at the bigger picture of any video game on any platform. Nintendo's use of motion with the Wii-motes come to mind as a great innovation in video games. Toys to Life in and of itself was innovation. The rest of this stuff is an annual money-making gimmick. At the end of the day, you just hope that a fun and memorable game gets released with a bit of replay value that you feel wasn't highway robbery. You want to look back 10-20 years down the road and smile at the game you played and who you were able to share it with. You don't want memories of an awful cash pit of a game which was glitchy and had no replay value.

10-20 years they'll probably still be making Skylanders games.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#280 Posted: 13:30:34 06/02/2015

anyone remembering when jumping was the "innovative"?... lol... i guess online will the new "innovative" now. there is nothing "innovative" anymore with the skylanders franchises, its all just mumbo-jumbo talk. but who cares we finally get online game play smilie
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
#281 Posted: 14:16:18 06/02/2015

anyone remembering when jumping was the "innovative"?... lol... i guess online will the new "innovative" now. there is nothing "innovative" anymore with the skylanders franchises, its all just mumbo-jumbo talk. but who cares we finally get online game play smilie

That's not true.

Online would be more innovative than traps, and an open-world type game, with light RPG features (side-quests, customizable Skylanders with experience points, more elemental based functions) would be more game-changing than trappable villains or mobile versions, and wouldn't alter the core gameplay too much.

Honestly, I'm quite confident looking back at the Skylanders games will undoubtedly put a smile on my face. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Unreallystic Emerald Sparx Gems: 3054
#282 Posted: 14:51:22 06/02/2015

To be honest, I barely play with the villains but I really enjoyed the trap figures and catching all the villains. The idea was solid . And at least decently innovative by obtaining characters in game to take them out instead of the other way around . They were a good addition without changing the core goal or basic gameplay of the game.

So as long as they follow the "toys to life / life to toys " Moto for the next gimic, I'm happy . Just please not more customisable Swapforce like skylanders. Unless it's weapons , which is probly what trap masters Should Have been, Instead of just gate openers.

Yep yep yep. The idea was super solid, it just fell a 'little' short - far enough that it works and its a successful gimmick if you will, but lack of feeling as though the villains are full fledged tag partners, really pair down the possilbe experience.

I think this has been the crux of the Gimmick since Giants - its a solid step, but not 'far' enough for the innovation to shine.

Giants were just large cores that could pick up rocks and walk over chompies. Since there were only 8, it didn't really matter.

Swap Force - very very good idea, trying to extend the levels of swapping would have made losing pieces too easy (or swallowable - heck I still can't find the bottom half of Nitro Magna Charge *teardrop*), price was warranted by the tech, swap areas felt forced, and the actual game took away from the gimmick - suffice to say, good gimmick, debatably boring game.

Trap Team - Trap Masters are honestly Giants 2.0. Let's kick the can forward on the narrative and be honest. Trap Masters are bigger cores, who have more health and do more damage (like Giants), instead of picking up rocks, they hit crystalized versions until they break, netting the same kind of results (like Giants), and the only thing different is that they do extra damage against trapable villains or when around traptanium. The 'new' gimmick are the traps, which give you access to a second character at once, increasing the things you can do. Good idea, its like taking 2 Swap Force characters and instead of swapping tops and bottoms, being able to switch between two characters. The problem is that outside of the Doom Raiders, what you get are JUST like the 'bottom half' of Swap characters - an additional move essentially, NOT a secondary character. Thus you end up playing as your 'hero' and only switching to a villain because the game demands it, you are in a tight spot health wise, you are Kaos, or the off chance you just want to play as the limited villain.

The next game needs to make sure it FULLY embraces the gimmick. Make it WORTH it to embrace the gimmick. So far, Swap Force had the best gimmick by FAR in execution, but stumbled from gameplay. The other games have been better games, but lack Trap Team's gimmick execution.

I can't lie, this is one of the few franchises that I wish I could be at the helm of. It's like watching a movie that drops the ball on one thing, but would have been perfect otherwise. They are SO CLOSE to making a perfect family game, they just can't stick that landing.
-Unreall
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#283 Posted: 15:16:08 06/02/2015
Guys, you really need to stop reading into what they say during press releases. People have this expression for E3 and other game conferences: "You can tell when they're talking to the stock holders and when they're talking to the fans". When they speak of the actual game, its features and what it's about really, it's to the fans. When they throw buzzwords like 'innovative', 'new way to play','game changing',and quite ironically 'answering fan demand', they're trying to remind the stock holders that they're the cool shiny thing that the money will be worth investing on.
So just because Acti is calling SKL5 innovative doesn't mean it is, or that it's the obvious meaning of the word. Same way that Sony on last E3 really was lying through their teeth with the "Free to Play means Free to Play" section.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#284 Posted: 16:34:17 06/02/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bifrost
Guys, you really need to stop reading into what they say during press releases. People have this expression for E3 and other game conferences: "You can tell when they're talking to the stock holders and when they're talking to the fans". When they speak of the actual game, its features and what it's about really, it's to the fans. When they throw buzzwords like 'innovative', 'new way to play','game changing',and quite ironically 'answering fan demand', they're trying to remind the stock holders that they're the cool shiny thing that the money will be worth investing on.
So just because Acti is calling SKL5 innovative doesn't mean it is, or that it's the obvious meaning of the word. Same way that Sony on last E3 really was lying through their teeth with the "Free to Play means Free to Play" section.

Yes, Activision is really corporate with everything they do in regards to Skylanders. Obviously they have some deceptive, evil slimy advertising/marketing/legal team which dictates what is to be discussed and how to promote the product with meaningless buzzwords. I'm quite amazed at how well they are able to keep secrets about the game and minimize leaks. The gameplay image which I found was the only hint of a new game until this press release and I still highly doubt it is even a part of Sky 5, but rather just some demo which a bunch of employees made and are showing off to their boss.

Anyway, what I detest the most about corporate at these functions is whenever anyone asks them something, they come off with an extremely rude answer which amounts to "We're not here to discuss that." In many cases, what's the harm in letting people know stuff like there isn't going to be any Lightcores in Trap Team? It's all them having total control and not giving anything away until they are ready. It's why I stick to this forum for my news as you guys weed out the corporate BS and tell me the real facts once they are known. It's really just too frustrating to listen to Activision or expect much news out of them.
---
Stay Cool!
#285 Posted: 17:11:52 06/02/2015

That's not true.

Online would be more innovative than traps, and an open-world type game, with light RPG features (side-quests, customizable Skylanders with experience points, more elemental based functions) would be more game-changing than trappable villains or mobile versions, and wouldn't alter the core gameplay too much.

Honestly, I'm quite confident looking back at the Skylanders games will undoubtedly put a smile on my face. smilie

with 'innovative' i mean something new and online gameplay aint new, its been here for ages, same goes for 'jumping' in games. we all know this is 'innovative' mumbo-jumbo is just sales man talk by now, and i dont mind. but i dont fall for it, they put online gaming in skylanders im fine with it. i just dont go crazy about it as it is the second coming of christ... you know what i mean.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
#286 Posted: 17:47:49 06/02/2015

That's not true.

with 'innovative' i mean something new and online gameplay aint new, its been here for ages, same goes for 'jumping' in games. we all know this is 'innovative' mumbo-jumbo is just sales man talk by now, and i dont mind. but i dont fall for it, they put online gaming in skylanders im fine with it. i just dont go crazy about it as it is the second coming of christ... you know what i mean.

Ooooooh, you meant "innovative" for the gaming universe, not only for the series!

Well, then yes, I guess aside for the concept itself and maybe the Swappers (ok, ok, the traps technology too) they have never really done anything TRULY innovative, game and gameplay-wise.

Yes, I think the right way to take this "innovation excitement" thing is just:
"Wow, new Skylanders game incoming, can't wait because it is a series I really like, and don't care what features they put in it, as long as it is fun!". smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#287 Posted: 17:53:38 06/02/2015
"Wow, new Skylanders game incoming, can't wait because it is a series I really like, and don't care what features they put in it, as long as it is fun!". smilie

This 110%.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Taronyx Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#288 Posted: 18:05:30 06/02/2015
Well said!
---
I don't want the world, I just want your half
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8236
#289 Posted: 18:09:18 06/02/2015
Quote: AdamGregory03

This 110%.

Agreed! As long as the characters, hub and levels are great and bursting with creativity, I'm happy.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#290 Posted: 21:06:54 06/02/2015
Quote: fairyland
Quote: Bifrost

Yes, Activision is really corporate with everything they do in regards to Skylanders. Obviously they have some deceptive, evil slimy advertising/marketing/legal team which dictates what is to be discussed and how to promote the product with meaningless buzzwords. I'm quite amazed at how well they are able to keep secrets about the game and minimize leaks. The gameplay image which I found was the only hint of a new game until this press release and I still highly doubt it is even a part of Sky 5, but rather just some demo which a bunch of employees made and are showing off to their boss.

Anyway, what I detest the most about corporate at these functions is whenever anyone asks them something, they come off with an extremely rude answer which amounts to "We're not here to discuss that." In many cases, what's the harm in letting people know stuff like there isn't going to be any Lightcores in Trap Team? It's all them having total control and not giving anything away until they are ready. It's why I stick to this forum for my news as you guys weed out the corporate BS and tell me the real facts once they are known. It's really just too frustrating to listen to Activision or expect much news out of them.

They couldn't talk about Lightcores because it was part of the Light and Dark secret.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#291 Posted: 21:12:27 06/02/2015
I don't see how Lightcores have anything to do with Light and Dark.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#292 Posted: 21:32:37 06/02/2015
Quote: Aura24
I don't see how Lightcores have anything to do with Light and Dark.

Because the only Lightcores in the game were the Light and Dark Adventure Packs.
---
#293 Posted: 21:38:17 06/02/2015
But where is this proof of your claim that the devs couldn't talk about LightCores because of hiding Light and Dark?
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#294 Posted: 21:46:21 06/02/2015
Quote: 84skylanderdude
But where is this proof of your claim that the devs couldn't talk about LightCores because of hiding Light and Dark?

IT'S OBVIOUS. Damnit, this is why you annoy me. You need proof for the littlest obvious things. The only Lightcores in the game were in the Light and Dark elements, so they couldn't talk about it because they couldn't talk about Light or Dark. If they had only said there were Lightcores and said nothing more, it still would've spoiled it because there were no others.

Use your freaking brain god damnit, if you even have one.

While I agree with your point this is a kids forum. Please tone down your language, no need to get so annoyed.
---
#295 Posted: 21:53:49 06/02/2015
I mean, LightCores are associated with the power of the Core of Light. Heck, they would've introduced more LightCore versions of existing Skylanders in Trap Team if they wanted to, and that wouldn't spoil a thing on Light and Dark.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:54:19 06/02/2015 by Aura24
#296 Posted: 22:52:33 06/02/2015
I mean, LightCores are associated with the power of the Core of Light. Heck, they would've introduced more LightCore versions of existing Skylanders in Trap Team if they wanted to, and that wouldn't spoil a thing on Light and Dark.

But there weren't any other Lightcores. So, talking about Lightcores would've ultimately spoiled it.
---
#297 Posted: 23:21:26 06/02/2015
I don't think it would've.
---
#298 Posted: 23:27:31 06/02/2015
I don't think it would've.

It would've. Once all the characters were revealed, people would've known it had to be something Light and/or Dark.
---
#299 Posted: 23:31:07 06/02/2015
Whatever you say~.

Anyway I can expect Skylanders 5 to have yet another new gimmick, likely have us buy another Portal too.
---
#300 Posted: 23:32:05 06/02/2015
Whatever you say~.

Anyway I can expect Skylanders 5 to have yet another new gimmick, likely have us buy another Portal too.

I don't know why people are so against having to get a new portal. Not like you have to get it separately from the game.
---
First | Previous | Page 6 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me