darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Trap Team > Image of Vicarious Visions Employees Playing the Next Skylanders?!
First | Page 2 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Image of Vicarious Visions Employees Playing the Next Skylanders?!
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#51 Posted: 14:00:43 13/01/2015
Quote: GhostRoaster
Quote: Buuzer
Interesting! smilie Online mode for the next game?

I saw what appeared to be two health bars on left and right...4 player brawl? hehehe

Anyway, if VV can't take us out the current dead end we're in now, then we're DOOOOMMMEEDDD.

It could be worse.

They could turn it in a new CoD-like shooter game. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:01:13 13/01/2015 by Drek95
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#52 Posted: 14:08:34 13/01/2015

I saw what appeared to be two health bars on left and right...4 player brawl? hehehe

Anyway, if VV can't take us out the current dead end we're in now, then we're DOOOOMMMEEDDD.

lets have faith in vv doing the right thing...
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
#53 Posted: 14:12:03 13/01/2015
Quote: CountMoneyBone

Sure, I have faith in them, and I'm sure they'll be able to create a great game, even a better one than Trap Team.

Because that's what Skylanders deserves: games that just keep getting better and better.

Those pics are an AWESOME start, but still too little, to say something, both positive and negative.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8236
#54 Posted: 14:12:51 13/01/2015

They do, it's probably a new Mini game. VV would NEVER make JUST a shooting game. I have a GREAT vibe about this game. In my opinion, Vircarious Visions are the best game designers, next to Retro Studios, in America, if not the entire western hemisphere.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Trazmatazz Yellow Sparx Gems: 1394
#55 Posted: 14:20:42 13/01/2015
Quote: Drek95
The more I look at the second screen, the less I understand what's that green thing...

A new Life Skylander...?

It almost looks like a Green Gill Grunt, to me.

It looks like Gill Grunt, Punk Shock, Food Fight, and Zook. But I see what you mean. The second screen is like a giant blob.
---
<3 smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie<3
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:22:45 13/01/2015 by Trazmatazz
vinzclortho37 Blue Sparx Gems: 949
#56 Posted: 14:27:28 13/01/2015
I'm hoping this isn't an indication that Skylanders 5 will have online multiplayer. If it does, I'm out of the Skylanders game. Immediately.

Online multiplayer is the worst thing to happen to gaming since, well, ever. It sucks resources from the single player side of things, and it allows for gamers to overlook shortfalls on story, innovation, gameplay, etc. because, hey, who cares about the single player if we can play another pointless, recycled online deathmatch, right (sarcasm)?

Nothing signifies the death of a game or franchise like smashing online multiplayer into the package, whether or not it makes a damn bit of sense with the game in question. With resources diverted to some stupid online functionality, I guarantee that #5 will not only be the worst of the franchise, it will kill off the fanbase. Some will leave because we know how bad online multiplayer is for franchises and we won't want to see the carnage, others will drop when the main game turns out poorly... and it will, I promise you. We are already losing people to franchise fatigue, and a bad game will be just the excuse they need to stop caring completely.

Skylanders, to me, is a game that is defined by its characters. I love the collecting and hunting for the newest toys, but the game itself sees its strongest point in the characters. They all have different looks and powers. They all have clever little backstories and they all fall seamlessly into the concept of an ever-expanding army of warriors gathered to protect the lands they love. Online multiplayer would strip all this right out. It will become another generic game where which character you choose doesn't matter anywhere near as much as an itchy trigger finger and the ability to be racist, sexist and homophobic over an online mic. Strong characters and story is the antithesis of online multiplayer, and one cannot exist in the same space with another. If Skylanders adds online, it will simultaneously lose whatever heart and soul it has built up to this point.

So, yeah, this really saddens me. If drags me even further down to see people excited for online multiplayer, as they don't seem to realize what they will be giving up for a game mode that is pointless and doesn't fit with the series.
---
Skylanders Plugs!
Pics coming soon!
#57 Posted: 14:36:27 13/01/2015
Quote: vinzclortho37
I'm hoping this isn't an indication that Skylanders 5 will have online multiplayer. If it does, I'm out of the Skylanders game. Immediately.

Online multiplayer is the worst thing to happen to gaming since, well, ever. It sucks resources from the single player side of things, and it allows for gamers to overlook shortfalls on story, innovation, gameplay, etc. because, hey, who cares about the single player if we can play another pointless, recycled online deathmatch, right (sarcasm)?

Nothing signifies the death of a game or franchise like smashing online multiplayer into the package, whether or not it makes a damn bit of sense with the game in question. With resources diverted to some stupid online functionality, I guarantee that #5 will not only be the worst of the franchise, it will kill off the fanbase. Some will leave because we know how bad online multiplayer is for franchises and we won't want to see the carnage, others will drop when the main game turns out poorly... and it will, I promise you. We are already losing people to franchise fatigue, and a bad game will be just the excuse they need to stop caring completely.

Skylanders, to me, is a game that is defined by its characters. I love the collecting and hunting for the newest toys, but the game itself sees its strongest point in the characters. They all have different looks and powers. They all have clever little backstories and they all fall seamlessly into the concept of an ever-expanding army of warriors gathered to protect the lands they love. Online multiplayer would strip all this right out. It will become another generic game where which character you choose doesn't matter anywhere near as much as an itchy trigger finger and the ability to be racist, sexist and homophobic over an online mic. Strong characters and story is the antithesis of online multiplayer, and one cannot exist in the same space with another. If Skylanders adds online, it will simultaneously lose whatever heart and soul it has built up to this point.

So, yeah, this really saddens me. If drags me even further down to see people excited for online multiplayer, as they don't seem to realize what they will be giving up for a game mode that is pointless and doesn't fit with the series.

Smash Bros. 4 has fantastic online and a MASSIVE amount of content. Mario Kart 8, while lacking a few things, has very good content and pretty fun online. I feel your taking it over board.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
GinjaNinja Gold Sparx Gems: 2604
#58 Posted: 14:40:23 13/01/2015

I can agree that Skylanders is not a franchise I see that is an "online co-op" sort of game. I always see it as a "couch co-op" when playing with people. But think now, if that is 2 v 2 online pvp, I think I'd be great to sit on my couch and tram up with my gf and fight other teams together. Which leads me into saying I strongly disagree with your sentiments that online multiplayer is the worworst thing to ever happen to gaming ever and is only a bad thing. I agree if it doesn't fit a game don't shove it in there, but I'll use Dead Space as an example. 1: Single player only. 2: Single player only. 3: Co-op enabled. You could day having a find with you made the game less scary, but number 3 wasn't scary at all. Think it got me once, maybe twice. But they added the bf Ratu re that player 2, Carver, saw different things and reacted differently to the Marker than player 1, Isaac. Online multiplayer has saved some franchises where as it has hurt others, I do not disagree there, but to say it's the worst thing ever in gaming is something I will never agree with, and like you, from the sounds of it, I mainly play games for their story modes.

But back onto topic: is it possible maybe the green blob is a bush that a sheep could be hiding in? Kind of like a hide and seek mode where we've finds more sheep wins.
skylanderkids Yellow Sparx Gems: 1999
#59 Posted: 14:43:13 13/01/2015
It looks like it says Baa-(ttle?) Flag... > flag capture? It does sound like a mini-game or a spin off. I sure do hope it's a spin-off, in between games would be awesome!
[User Posted Image]
---
youtube.com/theskylanderboy
facebook.com/skylanderkids
vinzclortho37 Blue Sparx Gems: 949
#60 Posted: 14:53:07 13/01/2015
I knew when I hit post I'd be in the minority on my views, but that's OK. I did want to respond to the post about Smash Bros. and Mario Kart's online. Those are multiplayer focused games without story modes (effectively). Those games were made for online multiplayer and if you like that game mode, more power to you.

Games with story modes having multiplayer shoehorned in is what I'm referring to here. Dead Space 3, Metroid Prime 2, BioShock 2, Mass Effect 3, Tomb Raider, Spec Ops: The Line, Kid Icarus... just the first few games on an ever growing list that were very good, even great, but could have been better without having resources diverted from the single player game. The multiplayer in these games also irks because it makes NO SENSE when it comes to the game itself.

I tend to more actively support games and developers who feel pressured into adding multiplayer but do not. Darksiders 1 and 2, BioShock and BioShock Infinite... four excellent games that come to mind as ones that resisted the online multiplayer drumbeat.
---
Skylanders Plugs!
Pics coming soon!
#61 Posted: 14:54:48 13/01/2015
Quote: skylanderkids
It looks like it says Baa-(ttle?) Flag... > flag capture? It does sound like a mini-game or a spin off. I sure do hope it's a spin-off, in between games would be awesome!
[User Posted Image]

baa the flag... ?
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
#62 Posted: 14:58:34 13/01/2015
I knew when I hit post I'd be in the minority on my views, but that's OK. I did want to respond to the post about Smash Bros. and Mario Kart's online. Those are multiplayer focused games without story modes (effectively). Those games were made for online multiplayer and if you like that game mode, more power to you.

Games with story modes having multiplayer shoehorned in is what I'm referring to here. Dead Space 3, Metroid Prime 2, BioShock 2, Mass Effect 3, Tomb Raider, Spec Ops: The Line, Kid Icarus... just the first few games on an ever growing list that were very good, even great, but could have been better without having resources diverted from the single player game. The multiplayer in these games also irks because it makes NO SENSE when it comes to the game itself.

I tend to more actively support games and developers who feel pressured into adding multiplayer but do not. Darksiders 1 and 2, BioShock and BioShock Infinite... four excellent games that come to mind as ones that resisted the online multiplayer drumbeat.

now skylanders aint mass effect or bioshock.... skylanders have a very simplistic story. so nothing will be lost even if they shoehorned online multiplayer in there. so we dont have to worry about that at all..
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
#63 Posted: 14:59:01 13/01/2015
[User Posted Image]

baa the flag... ?

Looks like Baaa-tle Flag.
---
#64 Posted: 15:06:43 13/01/2015
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
[User Posted Image]

baa the flag... ?

you maybe right....

[User Posted Image]
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
#65 Posted: 15:13:10 13/01/2015
Skylanders: Baa-ttle Flag it is! Whatever it is, that is.
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#66 Posted: 15:18:24 13/01/2015
I think Baa-ttle Flag may be right (or, at least, close). It may be like a war game where you have to capture the other team's flag and the sheep is the flag. Since it has it's own logo, I would almost hope that this is a separate game. If could see it as a mobile game, but the controllers throw it off. Would they design a mobile game but test it with a controller? I would like to see smaller (and hopefully cheaper) Skylanders games throughout the year. Maybe in the lull between the last waves coming out and the new main game coming out. If they use the toys, then it gives more value to the Skylanders we have purchased. I think they need to do something like that, as I believe we all (I know my son, especially) like to play new Skylanders games, but get fed up with buying all the new toys. This could be a way to give us something new to do without having to buy new characters.
#67 Posted: 15:22:52 13/01/2015
Quote: obidawsn
I think Baa-ttle Flag may be right (or, at least, close). It may be like a war game where you have to capture the other team's flag and the sheep is the flag. Since it has it's own logo, I would almost hope that this is a separate game. If could see it as a mobile game, but the controllers throw it off. Would they design a mobile game but test it with a controller? I would like to see smaller (and hopefully cheaper) Skylanders games throughout the year. Maybe in the lull between the last waves coming out and the new main game coming out. If they use the toys, then it gives more value to the Skylanders we have purchased. I think they need to do something like that, as I believe we all (I know my son, especially) like to play new Skylanders games, but get fed up with buying all the new toys. This could be a way to give us something new to do without having to buy new characters.

when its ctf (catch the flag) game type its also online. there is no 4 screen split screen for sofa multiplayer here shown smilie
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#68 Posted: 15:37:02 13/01/2015
This is confusing.

I'm throwing money at the images but nothing is happening.

But in all seriousness, i'm really hoping this is SKY5. It looks like an online capture the flag/shooter spin off, with 4 players! I LOVE IT ALREADY!

And if it does have a campaign mode, maybe it'll be online too!

Day One. Day Freakin' One.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:42:49 13/01/2015 by ZapNorris
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#69 Posted: 15:41:14 13/01/2015
I promised I'd never get a spin-off skylanders game, but... potential online mode.... HNGHHHHHHHH
#70 Posted: 15:41:16 13/01/2015

Like I said, it's probably a mini-game of Sky 5. The graphics look too good for a mobile game
---
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#71 Posted: 15:44:07 13/01/2015
Day Freakin' One.
#72 Posted: 15:49:48 13/01/2015

You are just generalizing too much.

The Souls series (Demon's, Dark and Dark II) have an AWESOME story and single player, and an online that ties perfectly well with the gameplay and the lore.

You, we don't even know what this game is about, and you are already calling yourself out.
Isn't it a bit early...?

Sure, I also prefer story-driven single player games, but, with the exception of Trap Team with the PvP, all the console Skylanders games ARE already multiplayer.
Does it change that much making those minigames, and maybe Story Mode, also online...?

You may not like online, I respect your opinion, but saying it is "the worst thing to happen to gaming since ever" is just too much, and highly opinable.

Let's see how this thing turns out, and then we can decide what to do with this new game.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#73 Posted: 16:07:30 13/01/2015
The more I look at the second screen, the less I understand what's that green thing...

A new Life Skylander...?

It's either Food Fight or Zook, 'cause you can see their icons on the first screen.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Farlo Blue Sparx Gems: 516
#74 Posted: 16:24:05 13/01/2015
Well then...this happened...a sheep focused skylanders game would fun but it looks to simplistic to be sky 5 but if it was a minigame then I guess it could work.
---
You don't know what you've done!
smilie
#75 Posted: 16:25:39 13/01/2015
Quote: AdamGregory03

A new Life Skylander...?

It's either Food Fight or Zook, 'cause you can see their icons on the first screen.

Yes, I saw them, but... That thing doesn't looks like any of those two...

It almost looks like a fus...

Oh. My. God.

What if those two icons in the upper left and right corners actually show the two Skylanders that compose the one that's currently playing...?

Think about it.
The first character has Gill Grunt's barrels and color scheme... But.. He doesn't look completely like him. And Punk Shock is quite similar, so... That wouldn't make much difference, in terms of colors...

On the other hand we have a character with the size and shape of Zook... But some features of Food Fight (some artichoke leaves are clearly visibile).

From what I can see (and is not that much) they are either two fusions or a tag-team of some kind.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:26:49 13/01/2015 by Drek95
skylanderkids Yellow Sparx Gems: 1999
#76 Posted: 16:29:10 13/01/2015
[User Posted Image]

baa the flag... ?

I'm trying to imagine calling Walmart asking them if they have "Skylanders Bottle Flag" lol haha. That can't be a real game.
---
youtube.com/theskylanderboy
facebook.com/skylanderkids
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#77 Posted: 16:34:18 13/01/2015 | Topic Creator

A new Life Skylander...?

Oh. My. God.

What if those two icons in the upper left and right corners actually show the two Skylanders that compose the one that's currently playing...?

Think about it.
The first character has Gill Grunt's barrels and color scheme... But.. He doesn't look completely like him. And Punk Shock is quite similar, so... That wouldn't make much difference, in terms of colors...

On the other hand we have a character with the size and shape of Zook... But some features of Food Fight (some artichoke leaves are clearly visibile).

From what I can see (and is not that much) they are either two fusions or a tag-team of some kind.

That would be interesting but I doubt they would ever combine the sexes. They seemed to always avoid the topic when it came to the swappers and why they didn't have any lady swappers.
---
Stay Cool!
#78 Posted: 16:36:26 13/01/2015

Like I said, it's probably a mini-game of Sky 5. The graphics look too good for a mobile game

Quote: ZapNorris
Day Freakin' One.

thats one small step for man, one giant leap for skylanders!
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:37:21 13/01/2015 by CountMoneyBone
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3872
#79 Posted: 16:36:50 13/01/2015
AWEsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
#80 Posted: 16:38:27 13/01/2015
Quote: fairyland

Oh. My. God.

Think about it.

That would be interesting but I doubt they would ever combine the sexes. They seemed to always avoid the topic when it came to the swappers and why they didn't have any lady swappers.

Yes, I thought about that too.

Well, at less the tag-team option remains.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#81 Posted: 16:42:57 13/01/2015
Skylanders Exec drop some hints here for sky5...

---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
WilltheWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1779
#82 Posted: 16:51:58 13/01/2015

CAn you post them for me. I dont have time to watch the whole video.
---
Spread those positive vibes
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#83 Posted: 16:54:16 13/01/2015

I'm at school eating lunch and can't watch it, what does it say?
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#84 Posted: 17:08:33 13/01/2015

...Where were the hints?
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#85 Posted: 17:13:05 13/01/2015
There was nothing about Skylanders 5 in that video...
Sboy13 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#86 Posted: 17:27:27 13/01/2015
It does look more like a spin-off game than a main title. I'm hoping that it is online... that would be really awesome.
---
Purple dragon.
Unreallystic Emerald Sparx Gems: 3054
#87 Posted: 18:17:09 13/01/2015

I don't want to sound condescending, if I come off that way, I apologize - its not the intent.

Are you crazy? Have you actually looked at the AAA titles with heavy multiplayer like CoD? Yes resources go to multi-player, but I'd wager that more resources are actually spent on the 'no one plays this' single player experience. They hire actual ACTORS.

And not even going THAT far, you do realize that while you'r bashing the multi-player experience, the reason so many resources go towards it is because *gasp* PEOPLE LIKE IT. If you go back and check this forum, I'd wager 9/10 people have asked for online multi-player at some point in the series. NOTHING adds more replay value than 'adding more people'.

And to sort of 'bash' Skylanders - you mention the individuality of the characters, yet - at least to me, Spyro is Ryu, High Five is Ken, Dro-Bot is Akuma, etc. The game is FILLED with like 100 characters, but only like 10 actual powers, just mixed and matched onto characters who have 'interesting backgrounds'...that are NEVER EXPLORED OR MENTIONED IN THE GAME. Frankly, outside of going to a web-page, I can't tell you SQUAT about any characters backstory, it's actually pretty irrelevant. Call a spade a spade, Skylanders is a kids game, it is not deep, and you get out of it what you want to get out of it. The game and series won't be worse for wear by adding in multiplayer options. Not only is the big brother to all of this Activision, who have been doing multi-player games as long as anybody, but I have to ask, what resources would be lost by looking at multi-player? The game is now at the "no FMV" point, the plot isn't exactly "Shaw Shank Redemption", realistically most of the level of effort is tied into level design and new figures.

And hey - most multi-player is BASED off EXISTING single player maps/levels

So calm down about the possible addition, it's not going to 'hurt' anything. Frankly they could give us a brand new game with NO new characdcters and a lot of us would be happy.
- Unreall
#88 Posted: 19:49:22 13/01/2015
Quote: Unreallystic

I don't want to sound condescending, if I come off that way, I apologize - its not the intent.

Are you crazy? Have you actually looked at the AAA titles with heavy multiplayer like CoD? Yes resources go to multi-player, but I'd wager that more resources are actually spent on the 'no one plays this' single player experience. They hire actual ACTORS.

And not even going THAT far, you do realize that while you'r bashing the multi-player experience, the reason so many resources go towards it is because *gasp* PEOPLE LIKE IT. If you go back and check this forum, I'd wager 9/10 people have asked for online multi-player at some point in the series. NOTHING adds more replay value than 'adding more people'.

And to sort of 'bash' Skylanders - you mention the individuality of the characters, yet - at least to me, Spyro is Ryu, High Five is Ken, Dro-Bot is Akuma, etc. The game is FILLED with like 100 characters, but only like 10 actual powers, just mixed and matched onto characters who have 'interesting backgrounds'...that are NEVER EXPLORED OR MENTIONED IN THE GAME. Frankly, outside of going to a web-page, I can't tell you SQUAT about any characters backstory, it's actually pretty irrelevant. Call a spade a spade, Skylanders is a kids game, it is not deep, and you get out of it what you want to get out of it. The game and series won't be worse for wear by adding in multiplayer options. Not only is the big brother to all of this Activision, who have been doing multi-player games as long as anybody, but I have to ask, what resources would be lost by looking at multi-player? The game is now at the "no FMV" point, the plot isn't exactly "Shaw Shank Redemption", realistically most of the level of effort is tied into level design and new figures.

And hey - most multi-player is BASED off EXISTING single player maps/levels

So calm down about the possible addition, it's not going to 'hurt' anything. Frankly they could give us a brand new game with NO new characdcters and a lot of us would be happy.
- Unreall

Now, let's not exaggerate on the other side.

Each Skylander is unique and even if it shares similarities with other ones, it always has something absolutely original, aside from the fact that a different combinations of already existing powers (which are quite more than just 10 or 20) sets him apart.

I personally wouldn't mind a game with no gimmick characters, but a game with no new Skylanders at all would be quite... Sad...

Not 32, but maybe 16 (or 20, due to Light and Dark).
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Newguy333 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3244
#89 Posted: 19:59:01 13/01/2015
I think this is going to be a shooter game, because of the 3rd Person perspective and some of the skylanders use weapons that shoot.
Also some of the playable skylanders i noticed are Gill Grunt, Punk Shock, Food Fight and Zook. Who knows it'll probably be a 3rd Person shooter
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie
My Deviantart where I Draw Skylanders Real or My Own, http://joltiklover.deviantart.com/
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#90 Posted: 20:06:48 13/01/2015
Looks like a spin-off game, like Battlegrounds and Lost Islands.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:15:05 13/01/2015 by Aura24
#91 Posted: 20:16:37 13/01/2015
Quote: Aura24

You sure? The graphics, despite the pictures low quality look like SF/TT's.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:18:08 13/01/2015 by HeyitsHotDog
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#92 Posted: 20:18:41 13/01/2015
Maybe a downloadable game.
---
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#93 Posted: 20:20:43 13/01/2015
Vicarious Visions developed Cloud Patrol, Lost Islands and Battlegrounds. It'd be no surprise if they made another spin-off game while making Skylanders 5.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#94 Posted: 20:23:03 13/01/2015

Um, Trap Team has the best graphics so far.
Medicus Gold Sparx Gems: 2405
#95 Posted: 20:30:15 13/01/2015
I think the character on the second screen is Camo
---
Hello There, Old Friends!
Reverse0456 Gold Sparx Gems: 2440
#96 Posted: 20:35:12 13/01/2015
This randomly came into mind that you can join a group of people like a server and use your skylanders I like that idea a bit
---
POPSMARTS!
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#97 Posted: 20:37:39 13/01/2015
Quote: Mesuxelf

That isn't what she meant she meant that even though the picture is not very clear it still looks like the game has really good graphics similar to that of SSF's and STT's.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
#98 Posted: 20:41:16 13/01/2015
Quote: ninja9351
Quote: Mesuxelf

That isn't what she meant she meant that even though the picture is not very clear it still looks like the game has really good graphics similar to that of SSF's and STT's.

I'm male.......
---
#99 Posted: 20:57:58 13/01/2015

Agree (if that's the name, "Baa-ttle Flag" definitely doesn't sound like a main-console game title) and, I remember to you that Trap Team for tablet has quite awesome graphics, so, that doesn't mean much.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#100 Posted: 21:19:52 13/01/2015
Call me crazy, but by the looks of the first image, it looks like a third person shooter. Skylanders/Call of Duty hybrid?
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
First | Page 2 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me