Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Forum Games > A New Kid In A New School : An Interactive Journey CONTIUNING
Page 1 of 1
A New Kid In A New School : An Interactive Journey CONTIUNING [CLOSED]
BeBoss Green Sparx Gems: 443
#1 Posted: 05:15:24 09/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Rules: Before we start there are some rules. Each question has 3 choices. When one of them gets selected by the most people, it is chosen. It will take 24 hrs or more until the story will continue, the choice will be chosen, and a new question appears. Let's begin and have fun!

You are a new student in a new school. You are now in middle school, but somewhere far away from the old place you used to live in. So, your old friends are now the past. School is tommorow. You went to target to get supplies you don't need but your parents insist on you getting. It's the next day. Your crying now. 8th graders are beating you up. Students carelessly watch you in terror. You are getting two black eyes. Blood is now going down you nose. Teachers are nowhere to be seen. You try to punch the bully, but one of his mates grab you fist and bends it. You are now- *Breaths Heavily. It is six thirty, 30 minutes before your alarm rings. At 7' o'clock, you become feared as your parents come to your room. "It's your big day, you'll have lots of fun, you will meet many new friends" is what your parents lied to you about. You walk to your school since it's only 2 blocks away. Other kids are walking there too, but they're not kids. They are 13 year old teens in the 8th grade. They look at you nicely and come up to you. She might be a friendly lady going to help me out, or beat me to death. You act like you never noticed her coming toward you. She crosses the street getting hit by a car. You go to her and find out that she is- you wake up. Geezs you tell yourself. When you enter the school, you see a huge banner with the schools name. Now you have to decide who will you be.

You decide to be A funny boy who does well in school, try's to get a little attention, and behaves. People who work at the school greet you. You reply to them angered as a temp. You shout out loudly that everyone hears you, THIS SCHOOL LOOKS LIKE A DUMP! That get a you a one week detention. You want to be a behavied student, but it is just that you hate everything. You try to control yourself, even though you lost people as chances for friends. You enter your first class. Every student is talking to someone and achieving friends, except you. There is someone alone just reading a- his friends come in. Your a lone wolf. Your teacher comes in. She tells you her name is Mrs. Song. She seems nice. She says angrily,"You all better do good or your out of this class and into the poor mans life." You just want to stand up and hit the lady, but you remember to control your self. She will be your math teacher. 2
Hrs later, your class ends and off to your next class. The teacher is another lady and she looked very,very,very, strict, but she came with cupcakes. At the end of day- wait I meant when it's your break you find out there are extra activities. You might choose one later. You eat, I mean threw away the clam chowder. A girl walks up to you ( she is like you too ). What is she going to say or do?
Find out in Sunday!!!
---
My friend code for the 3ds is 3024 - 7878 - 9881. Let's play!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:20:53 10/01/2015 by BeBoss
Eruptor100 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1446
#2 Posted: 06:15:45 09/01/2015
No. 3
---
Stick em up!
Credit to big green
WilltheWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1779
#3 Posted: 15:30:35 09/01/2015
Number 3
---
Spread those positive vibes
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#4 Posted: 17:17:59 09/01/2015
Number one
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#5 Posted: 17:37:42 09/01/2015
You only give one option for the girls which is kinda sexist

It shouldn't be gender specific.
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
BeBoss Green Sparx Gems: 443
#6 Posted: 18:26:58 09/01/2015 | Topic Creator
I had to flip a coin.
---
My friend code for the 3ds is 3024 - 7878 - 9881. Let's play!
Fryno Forever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1071
#7 Posted: 19:38:44 09/01/2015
Vote 3
---
Back and Better Than Ever!
Eruptor100 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1446
#8 Posted: 21:11:09 09/01/2015
Has it been 24 hours yet?!
---
Stick em up!
Credit to big green
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me