Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 5 of 44 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43 44
Dragon Wars: Lost Soul [CLOSED]
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#201 Posted: 19:58:17 11/01/2015
Both Chimera and Valley glared daggers at Chromatus; the dragonesses didn't like how Flurry was being called undead, even if it was true.

"So now what are we all going to do?" Navy broke the silence.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#202 Posted: 20:03:06 11/01/2015
"At least you're not dead Flurry" Silon said

"Hi, about him, I don't think he's evil, he was just never thought anything except to fight us" Isis said
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#203 Posted: 20:14:29 11/01/2015
OoC: there's a word that fits what I want exactly but I forgot what it was (in these spaces **)

Chromatus backed away, "Sorry!" he said, "Yeah, what he said, at least you're not actually dead!" he laughed *embarresed*.

Varedis looked at the demon, well then, maybe we can use him to get info on our attackers. It could help us in the logn run.
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#204 Posted: 20:28:52 11/01/2015
((Exactly where do I jump back in? I was gone for12 hours and I'm having trouble following what's going on.()
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#205 Posted: 20:30:18 11/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: Well no body is interacting with Dusk and Speedy right now
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#206 Posted: 20:30:32 11/01/2015
(Well, after the battle, Flurry (LegendofZelda) has lost her powers and is technically undead, most of the characters are in her vicinity.)
---
#207 Posted: 20:34:50 11/01/2015
((Nobody's interacted with my characters either. Nobody ever really interacts with my characters unless I make a RP, and Eyebrawler normally does it, but the rest of the time, nobody really talks to my characters unless they do something bad.))

Skyward walked over to Dusk. "Hey, are you ok?" she asked. "What's your name? I never really caught it."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#208 Posted: 20:59:48 11/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Y-Yeah...." Dusk said shyly, "I-I'm Dusk..."

"I'm Speedy and who are you" Speedy asked
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#209 Posted: 21:05:20 11/01/2015
"I'm Skyward! Nice to meet you!" Skyward didn't show any hesitation at all. "Nice job back there, by the way. I'm assuming you're called Speedy because you're so fast?"
---
#210 Posted: 21:22:48 11/01/2015
Chromatus left the scene with flurry due to being embarresed at his poor choice of wording, then went over to Skyward and Dusk.

"Hey Skyward" he said, forgetting that he shouldn't know the name, "Hey, you're... Dusk right? What was that attack that you did? It really tipped the tide of the battle, cool."
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
#211 Posted: 21:53:01 11/01/2015
"I was thinking I could take care of him, kinda like a child" Isis said as she patted the imp's head

Silon carried Flurry into the city where he saw Leo "Hey! Can you help me carry Flurry to Kihei? I've always seen you when I visit him" He said
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:59:01 11/01/2015 by EyeBrawler2014
#212 Posted: 21:54:57 11/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Dusk hid behind Speedy as Skyward and Chromatus began to speaking with him, "Yeah that's right I'm the fast dragon alive" Speedy answered her then he turn to Chromatus, "Who are you" he asked

Occ: How does Silon knows Leo's name they never even have met before
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:56:11 11/01/2015 by Sky the Dragon
Reverse0456 Gold Sparx Gems: 2440
#213 Posted: 22:07:44 11/01/2015
Brull open his eyes nope his main body is still collapsed he felted dizzy not the kind that would make him collspase that is impossible in this form…how much longer till he recovers he can't just stay here he has work to do this better hurry up before Doc or anyone else trys something while he is in this state
---
POPSMARTS!
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#214 Posted: 22:52:58 11/01/2015
OOC: Wow. more posts than i expected

Flurry's soul felt more an more numb each time the word 'dead' or 'undead' was mentioned. By the time Chromatus had stated it, she barely felt any sorrow. She thought about a grim answer to give to Navy, but was briefly interrupted as Silon hoisted her up. She lay limply in his grasp as she gave up fighting the inevitable. "I'm sorry Kihei." She whispered to herself with a sniff.
---
The imp rubbed his claws nervously, unsure how to act in the situation he was in. He had never been so close to what his kind referred as an enemy, at least for this long. His name echoed in his empty mind, forcing him to let a toothy grin crack across his face mischievously. "Impenji...." He thought out loud, disregarding the patting of his head. His spaded tail flicked wildly as his excitement grew and he jumped with hopeful eyes towards Isis. "I Imgenji now? Me not Stupid anymore?" He asked, his excited voice louder than it should be.

OOC: things to note about Isis's current state;
Yes, she is undead
Her body is in a semi-permanent state of stasis, so the wounds will neither heal nor rot
(For the time being) her body isn't just cold, it's emitting a deadly freezing air. So dont be in contact with her for too long.
-I will elaborate more later on what changes are going to happen to her-
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
#215 Posted: 00:15:46 12/01/2015
Silon felt himself getting colder as he carried Flurry closer to the castle, he put her down and took some breaks here and there, but he eventually got Flurry to the castle where Kihei saw her

"Oh my! What happened to Flurry?" Kihei asked

"She's undead, but don't touch her too long, she made me a lot colder than I usually am in this weather" Silon said

Kihei held Flurry's head "Don't leave us Flurry, we need you, I need you" He said before kissing Flurry, his body was strangely unaffected by the freezing air Flurry was making

"Of course" Isis said as she hugged Impenji "And I'll be your mother from now on, ok?"
---
#216 Posted: 00:40:46 12/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: I'm just going to say that Inferno continued on his way

Inferno continues to walked to the castle, "Greez what happen?" Inferno said as he started up the castle steps.

Leo suddenly appeared behind Speedy and Dusk, "So your the source of the energy" Leo said, "By the order of the king I'm taking you with me" he said to Dusk.

"And just who the heck do you think you are!" Speedy said getting between him and Dusk.

"I am Leo; I am the the kings personal guards and I'm going to bring him in don't try to interfere" Leo said as he walked forward.

"We'll see about that!" Speedy said as he charge, "Golden Bullet!" Speedy said as his fist ignited with a golden energy. He leaps to Leo but suddenly he punch himself in the face.

"Puppet Master" Leo said as wires had taken control of Speedy's body. Overriding Speedy's nervous system with his eletric element which used the wires as a conducted. Wires took over Dusk body as he struggle to get free but unwilling to use his power to hurt people. "Now as I said you're coming with me he said as he threw Speedy back releasing him from his Puppet Master attack. He travel back to the castle by flying with Dusk.

"SPEEDY!!" Dusk cried.

Speedy stood up growling, "That Four eye jerk...." he said as he started to run toward the castle as well being unable to fly.
---
#217 Posted: 00:41:48 12/01/2015
Flurry jerked away from Kihei's reach and tried to stand independently. "Please don't." She sniffed, ashamed at her current state. She backed away from them, her eyes locked down on the ground. "I'm disgusting, Kihei. I didn't want you to see me like this." Her eyed darted to meet his for only a second before shamefully returning to the ground.
---
Impenji was instantly confused again, "But I have Ma n Dah. What they think?" He asked, scratching his head.
---
#218 Posted: 00:54:36 12/01/2015
"Hey! What are you doing?!" Skyward growled. She started running and took off. "Hail Blast!" Skyward threw a giant hailstone at Leo, hoping to make him let go.
---
#219 Posted: 01:00:30 12/01/2015
"You're not disgusting, you just need help" Kihei said as he saw Leo "Leo! You could have just asked him nicely to come here instead of forcing him" He said before looking at Dusk "I'm so sorry about my guard sir, he doesn't really understand how to do things politely unless its to me"

Silon looked at Inferno "I think Kihei actually likes Flurry, he wants to help her, and they kissed" He said

"They didn't care about you, they called you stupid, a parent isn't like your real mother and father, its someone that wants to take care of you and keep you happy, I want to do that as well as teach you how the world is, dragons aren't bad, but I think your fellow demons are, they only want to hurt us" Isis explained "Do you understand now?... Son"
---
#220 Posted: 01:04:29 12/01/2015
"You're Dusk, right?" Stonecrusher asked. "Sky's son, right?"

Skyward burst into the room after Leo. "Let. Him. Go!!!" she growled.
---
#221 Posted: 01:15:08 12/01/2015
Flurry stepped back again, shaking her head. Small black snowflakes fell from her wings as she did so. "You have a kingdom to lead," She said to Kihei and turned away. "Stay here and lead it. Don't follow me." She gave him a glare with her pitch black eyes and took off into the air. Her wings groaned with the activity, but she had a strange impulse, almost a new-found energy, that kept her in the air. Black snow trailed her as she flew off, eventually disappearing in the cloud cover.

The imp simply nodded, his hand still placed atop his forehead. "Why Impenji different?" He asked, coming to rest against Isis's leg to contemplate. "Why everything different? Ma n Dah say beasts r bad news. Isis say we bad news. Why us n beasts fight?" He was clearly thinking about it too hard as his face twisted up in a pained expression.
---
#222 Posted: 01:39:43 12/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: Leo has Dusk Stonecrusher and they are with Kihei

"He resisted sir" Leo said as he straighten his glasses as he release Dusk from Puppet Master. Dusk was shivering and terrified.
---
#223 Posted: 01:41:52 12/01/2015
"You're different Impenji, you're nice, I don't know why the demons fight us dragons, but they were feeding you lies, we're not beasts, we're like you, we just want to live in peace" Isis said before kissing Impenji on the head and hugging him

Kihei said nothing as he started flying after Flurry "Flurry! Come back! I can help you!" He yelled as he lost track of her "I love you..." He sighed as he frowned, he flew down onto a rock and started to cry "I guess I was destined to be alone, Varedis lied to me all those years ago..."

Silon looked at Dusk "Sky's son! Kihei told me about Sky, he was one of the greatest dragons ever" He said
---
#224 Posted: 01:54:28 12/01/2015
Time had passed and nothing good has happen until now. "So the Posion did work I can finally work on this brute." It was Doc he found Brull and it looks like he posion Brull.Doc grab Brull by the horn and let go in pain "ahhhh!" He got up and left. He came back with a tree trunk aim it at Brull and proceeded to hit him with the trunk to move him he sigh "This is gonna take a while I can only hope for good luck." And he continue to bash Brull away from possible sighting.
---
POPSMARTS!
#225 Posted: 01:59:32 12/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: What...?
---
#226 Posted: 03:14:24 12/01/2015
The clouds were thick, showing signs of an impending storm, and her wings struggled to pull her through them. She breached the top of the layer and was greeted with the intensity of the suns light. Flurry sighed and leveled out and closed her eyes, drifting along the air currents of the stratosphere. The familiar sun danced upon her scales and warmed her and for a moment her mind was lost to the sensation, forgetting the awful fight and her injuries and her death. Her death... It rung in her head like an alarm bell. Why did she have to wake up dead?
Flurry opened her eyes and watched the clouds pass beneath her as her glide took her away. 'This is where I belong... Why did I ever leave the sky?' She thought. Her attention was brought to her wings, gently dropping flakes of snow as she flew again. Were her powers back? She didn't feel so cold anymore. Maybe it was the sun. It was strangely warm against her scales. She attempted to let more flakes fall from her webs, instantly succeeding. Little black powder flitted from her and disappeared to the clouds below. Black snow? Who ever heard of the Winter Mistress dropping black, ashy snow? She scoffed in irritation and slowed her powers to a stop. At least she had her powers back and her body was starting to feel somewhat normal.
The sun still felt strangely hot and her scales started to itch under its light. She scratched gently, being weary of her wounds, but tried to ignore the sensation. She needed this. She needed the wind to whip past her horns, to gather in the webs of her wings and carry her away. She needs to feel alive, like she did this morning.

OOC: god posts like these just get me in the mood. For writing... of course *cough*
Do you guys mind if I use some of your characters in a short little story of mine? I will post it in fanfic when I am done
---
#227 Posted: 04:12:12 12/01/2015
Kihei decided to fly around to distract him from what happened, he saw what looked like black snow after awhile, he flew up above the clouds and saw Flurry, he followed her silently before he got next to her "You know, I didn't want things to go this way, I wanted you to be my queen, but I guess you don't feel the same... Even if you want to be only friends, I want you to be happy" He said before taking off his crown "Truth is... I never wanted this responsibility... I just wanted to help people..."
---
#228 Posted: 04:24:08 12/01/2015
OOC: uh... crap, writers block. A gigantic brick was thrown in the gears of my mind.
---
#229 Posted: 05:08:01 12/01/2015
(Okay, I think I'm lost.)
---
#230 Posted: 05:11:33 12/01/2015
OOC: i only know what happened to my character. Dusk n everyone else, im lost too.
Flurry was carried to the castle. Kihei flipped, Flurry flipped n flew away. Kihei followed n threw a wrench into my plan. Thats all I know
---
#231 Posted: 05:12:41 12/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: Same
---
#232 Posted: 05:13:56 12/01/2015
(And all the while, as far as I know, Chimera, Valley, and Navy are still where Flurry was, seven hours offline with all this happening has scattered my brain.)
---
#233 Posted: 05:17:58 12/01/2015
((Ok, Dusk, Leo, Inferno are at the castle with Silon and I'm guessing theuone's characters, Isis is with Impenji and Varedus, Chromatus is with Skyward and Speedy, I think that's everyone, also sorry if I messed something up LoZ))
---
#234 Posted: 05:20:26 12/01/2015
(Yeah so much activity in this and Core has got my brain scattered, gonna need a little while to process everything.)
---
#235 Posted: 05:20:31 12/01/2015
OOC: Im just messing with you buddy. Just stuck on a wall on what to post. Its more abrupt then I expected it to be
---
#236 Posted: 05:29:00 12/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: I literally don't know what to do now I was trying have some build up for the RP but that's all gone now
---
#237 Posted: 05:31:53 12/01/2015
((Dusk can talk to Silon about Sky... Oh no! I derailed the RP!))
---
#238 Posted: 05:35:22 12/01/2015
(Where's Ganter when you need him, his Hope Light powers would help make some sense of everything.)

(Okay, if I've got this right, everyone (ish) travels to the castle, and after a talk, Flurry flies off.)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:03:54 12/01/2015 by theuone
#239 Posted: 06:38:28 12/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: And Stonecrusher and Silon told about Dusk's father (which I was trying to build up for later)
---
#240 Posted: 11:42:26 12/01/2015
Occ: to much stuff I agree can get me confused Brull Beingmtaken away by Doc for harvesting his energy he is not going to be lucky though
---
POPSMARTS!
#241 Posted: 13:26:38 12/01/2015
((Sorry about that. I'll ask you next time. And I don't want this to become like Dragon Academy, so is everyone ready to start this back up?))
---
#242 Posted: 14:27:45 12/01/2015
(let's just have every meet up somewhere instead of restarting everything)
---
POPSMARTS!
#243 Posted: 14:32:55 12/01/2015
((I'm ready, but I still feel like I messed up the RP))
---
#244 Posted: 14:39:19 12/01/2015
(Well, considering how most of the characters are in the palace, Kihei could try to bring Flurry back, meanwhile, I'll have my three go there as well, but I'm not ready yet.)
---
#245 Posted: 16:26:50 12/01/2015
OoC: Isis could bring impenji back to the castle and let's say that Chromatus followed Speedy and Dusk to the castle after leo took him.
---
#246 Posted: 17:45:45 12/01/2015
(One problem Brull has collapsed and Doc is taking him away I don't think he should be in caste part unless someone got a fast idea on how to save him)
---
POPSMARTS!
#247 Posted: 17:52:35 12/01/2015
OoC: Varedis' elemental disruptor is a peramanent thing, so if doc drags you into it, all elements will stop working, even his poison on you, so you may wake up and be able to overpower him through sheer force, as in there you can't use any elements.
---
#248 Posted: 18:03:01 12/01/2015
(I was going more for he accident lays opens a portal to the dream world and Brull beats him up until he is in his reality form but you know what…let's just say that happen again problem now is it makes now sense for Brull to come to the castle any idea how to fix this and make it work)
---
POPSMARTS!
#249 Posted: 19:12:22 12/01/2015
OOC; EB, dont you blame yourself. I kinda derailed the rp when I became a little too discriptive with Flurry's story. But Yeah, most everyone is at the castle, so EB, have Kihei go back. Reverse, That plan sounds alright, just simplify it a little more(and I'd like to ask if you could use some punctuation?Sorry, its just hard to read on this little bitty screen)
Now, Im going to have to post as Flurry. Shes going to sound a little like a jerk, but its for story progression so kihei has the chance to go back.

Flurry hissed at the fact that she was still being followed. "Life doesn't give us what we want," she snapped, motioning a talon to her own body. She let out a great sigh, instantly feeling bad for her attitude. "Just... Give me a little time, Ki..." She began to increase her altitude and drifted away from the dragon king. "I promise I'll come back to the castle." Her voice sounded as she disappeared from sight.
---
Impenji tapped his fingers together, trying to wrap his little brain around this new fact of life. He stood up and smiled though, turning to Isis. "Impenji help us and bea-uh..." he didn't quite know what to call Isis's kind. It was beast his whole life. "You. Impenji help us and yous be friends."
---
#250 Posted: 19:17:04 12/01/2015
(Yeah, I'm just going to say Chimera, Navy, and Valley flew with the others to the castle. Right now, im focused on Core.)
---
First | Previous | Page 5 of 44 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43 44

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me