Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Legendary Collapse (Pokémon RP - Open)
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Legendary Collapse (Pokémon RP - Open) [CLOSED]
ShinyPikachu Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#51 Posted: 02:07:28 26/01/2015
(This RP seems really great, I'd like to join aswell smilie "I'll use my trust frying pan as a drying pan!")

Species: Pikachu

Name: Riley

Level: 55

Attacks: Thunderbolt, Iron Tail, Brick Break, and Extreme Speed.

Personality/Bio:

Upon first impression she comes off as very shy and nervous, and often won't approach others out of her own volition unless she explicitly needs something from them, but to those that know her better she is very playful, creative, mischievous, and even occasionally boisterous. Though at the same time she can sometimes be lazy, and will opt to find the simplest way to do something if she isn't in the mood to try. She also has an unfortunate tendency to get abit arrogant when the topic of her progress in exploration is brought up, and while she would never be outright rude to others about it, she doesn't exactly tire of tuning her own horn either.

Orphaned at a young age, Riley had always wanted to make something of her life beyond being a mere lonely resident of her Pikachu village, so as soon as she was old enough she set out to find a purpose. She knew about explorations teams, but while she yearned to do something as amazing as finding treasure and discovering new places, she feared she wouldn't be strong or smart enough to be any good at it, but upon receiving unexpected encouragement from a popular team that had been passing through the same town that she was, she found herself feeling inspired and decided that after a year of training and researching how to be a good explorer, she would make her dream happen. Now she is a fairly popular explorer, while she's certainly messed up on missions she's striven for, she always reminds herself of where she started and doesn't let that bring her down, and while the experience is a lonely one at times, she's unfortunately not all that good with interaction, which is one of the reasons why she doesn't have a permanent partner.

As a Pikachu, Riley knows she can't rely on brute force in a battle, but rather uses her speed and small size to throw her opponents off and eventually wear them down in a series of fast attacks, and has even learned how to find pressure points in various species of Pokemon that she often opts to strike with sharp jolts of electricity to weaken them faster.

Likes: Exploring, sweet foods, reading, napping, and having fun with friends.

Dislikes: Failing a treasure hunt, being pushed around or ignored, and injustice.

RP Example

"Yes! Finally~!"

The shout rang through the hallway as a orange-pelted Pikachu gleefully hopped through the doorway, immediately stopping to stand on her rear legs and throw her arms in the air in celebration.
Riley probably looked ridiculous right now but who cared? She had earned this victory, or, well, potential victory.

before her was a gold-tiled hallway, complete with ivory walls and a few golden pillars even, it was certainly quite fancy, and most definitely the entry way for an especially impressive treasure.

She had to smirk at the blatant vacancy of the hall, amused. She had long since learned at this point that a prize of this caliber was NEVER easily accomplished, even if the dungeon itself was rigorous enough.

"Okay, so what's the puzzle here?" She mumbled to herself, paws on her hips. "A totally vacant hallway that certainly doesn't have a nasty surprise waiting for whatever newbie gets confident enough to just blaze right through, but unfortunately for that there treasure... I am no amateur."
And with that, she casually took a step forward, and just as she guessed, the moment her foot landed upon the golden tile infront of her it glimmered, and a massive log tied to a rope came barreling towards her. But rather than act surprised, Riley smiled and leaned back on her tail, and at the last minute, used it like a spring and sent herself flying upward, just managing to land on the log as it swung backward, noticing the entire hallway was now bombarded with the deadly objects, she used Extreme Speed to dash from log to log as they moved, never touching the floor until she reached the other side of the hall.

Upon opening the door, Riley gave a huge smile and cheer at the sight that greeted her. As expected there was a generous pile of treasure waiting for her, so much that she would (somewhat regrettably) have to take a few return trips to get all of it out of the dungeon, but she didn't allow herself to dwell on the negative, and continuing to celebrate she pulled out a checklist from her satchel and checked off "Midnight Cave".

"Another job well done~"
---
Spyro Reignited hype~!

"This world is cruel, but it's also beautiful."
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8640
#52 Posted: 02:26:18 26/01/2015
ooc: I've made a new character he is on my character sheet.
---
SC
Crystal Diamond Sparx Gems: 7968
#53 Posted: 05:41:05 26/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Arceus surveyed the area further, despite a pounding headache he was increasingly becoming aware of, and the weak feeling in his legs, he still wanted to make absolutely sure that they had landed in a secluded spot. Before he could rest, he needed to know that everything would surely be safe. He did not want to frighten the Pokemon that already lived here, dear no. That would be another problem on top of the one they already had.
While he was already sure that the residents of this alternate world were familiar with the legends, they would probably be more frightened at the sight of them in such a large group.

Just before witnessing both Reshiram and Zekrom come tumbling out much later. They were the last of the legendaries to make it through. The speed at which they were launched from the portal, flung them into a nearby cluster of trees, ripping the trees apart and out of the ground. Inwardly he flinched.

He was on his hooves in a second, shaky, but they were holding...so far. He was here to protect them, and protect them he must. He trudged slowly towards the two, but not before peering over at a gathering of bushes. If his sight wasn't playing games with him, he swore he saw the bushes rustle, and perhaps a little bob of a brown tail.

He shakes his head, but now responds to Windbringer as he settles himself near the two who were injured, overseeing Reshiram carefully, "humans."

Unfortunately, while he wanted to help, he had close to no energy to form any type of healing. His body had exhausted itself, and anyone else present probably was much in the same state as he was.

"The humans have created something frightening. A group in strange clothing...I had reason to believe that they did not just attack me without reason."

He glances over his shoulder at the suicune, "if I'm correct, most of us were being attacked before I opened those rifts...by the same humans I had encountered."

But just like that, he changed the subject once more, eyes hidden of any emotions as he glanced at Zekrom, as to not worry him anymore.
"We are all built to survive," he stands up once more, "but I will go look for assistance."

//@FuryBeam136 -Nope~ smilie Everything is perfectly fine.

@ShinyPikachu - Accepted~ Welcome aboard. c:

@Spyroconvexity - Accepted~

(Also I apologize for making some of you wait for my reply. I have been rather busy. ;~; )

Adding onto this. I have decided to make it easier for everyone. If you're a Pokemon, they can freely travel to and from Treasure town through special portals. (They must know where they are to travel.) Humans on the other hand are unable to travel through them, even if they do know where it is.
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 05:53:18 26/01/2015 by Crystal
#54 Posted: 05:52:05 26/01/2015
Zekrom noded. He then kneeled down next to Reshiram. "But what would they want with us? We have nothing they want."

A Garchomp was walking by when he heard some fighting. He saw a Pangoro and a young Charmander. He sat and watched.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:17:39 26/01/2015 by Spyroconvexity
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#55 Posted: 06:18:42 26/01/2015
Flame leaps to his left only getting a glancing blow from Zhao's fist, he hit the sand but kept a firm grip on the criminal, "You won't win this Zhao just give up!" he said, "Stop trying to steal the bounty that I work for" he said as he pulls out another seed from his bag
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#56 Posted: 10:05:06 26/01/2015
Draco had saw enough. He then jumped in between Flame and Zhao. "That is enough out of both of you!"
---
SC
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#57 Posted: 14:07:13 26/01/2015
Flame had no idea who he was fighting. This guy was a bully. Even if he stole the villain and people found out he didn't capture it himself, he wouldn't care. All he cared about was the money he'd receive for the capture.

As Flame was scrambling for the seeds, An Zhao quickly seized the moment he was down to shoot off a quick punch aimed right at Flame. ...To make matters worse, An Zhao's claws were laced with poison.
#58 Posted: 15:08:34 26/01/2015
Occ: Hold on didn't Draco jump in between them?
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#59 Posted: 20:22:52 26/01/2015
Draco stops Zhao's attack with his claw. "It's unwise to attack another when they aren't looking."
---
SC
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#60 Posted: 03:37:54 27/01/2015
"Blast!" Nen groaned as he came through the portal with Arceus. "Bah, couldn't do anything." He cursed himself a little more before turning to Arceus. "Arceus, are you alright? You don't know me but it is an honor to meet you despite these circumstances." Nen nodded his head as he limped over to Arceus. His hind leg hurt and he couldn't stand on it as well. I'll need to check that out later.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#61 Posted: 06:16:55 27/01/2015
reserved
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#62 Posted: 06:57:23 27/01/2015
Pyrika did the Water Gun attack at An Zhao, "Pick on someone your own size!" she shouted. Pyro stood behind her, "Yeah,!" he looked at Flame, "Got to stick together don't we! Charizards and Charmanders, even us Mega Charizards!"
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:40:04 27/01/2015 by Eternal Sunfury
#63 Posted: 07:31:04 27/01/2015
ooc: please use real pokemon moves please.
---
SC
#64 Posted: 07:39:20 27/01/2015
ooC: It was the Water Gun attack. i'll change it though.
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
#65 Posted: 16:03:08 27/01/2015
It was obvious that An Zhao was outnumbered, and yet he still remained chilled. Why was he still so confident?

"Aww, how's that fair? Ganging up on the big guy?" An Zhao asked. An Zhao then started to attack everyone he could with the same poison laced punch he used on Draco. He was hoping to poison the Pokemon to make them weak enough to grab the bounty and run. ...Come to think of it, it was a wonder the bounty didn't wake up by now.
#66 Posted: 17:33:35 27/01/2015
Flame leaps over Zhao's claws and used his head as a spring board jumping of it and up to a cliff where he still had the criminal. "Cheap tatics trying to poison us" Flame said as he threw a Sleep Seed at Zhao.
---
#67 Posted: 18:10:41 27/01/2015
Yurika rolled out of the way of his Poison Claw and then did a Hydro Pump attack at him, "Leave us alone! she shouted, Pyro came in with his Dragon Rage then did a Flamethrower attack."
---
#68 Posted: 21:05:39 27/01/2015
"ENOUGH!!" Draco then mega evolved. He then used surf on everyone to stop them fighting. "This fight is over. Now as I was saying fighting never wins especially if its for evil."
---
SC
#69 Posted: 23:15:02 27/01/2015
OOC: Is it alright if An Zhao ends up with the bounty? I kind of want to make him a serious badguy by having him actually achieve a one-up on the goodguys.

An Zhao managed to avoid the sleep seed AND the hydro pump, but was still hit with the surf. At this point, you would think he'd give up. But there was just no quit in this guy. He started back up at Flame, jumping from ledge to ledge of the cliff, then back up to where he was. It's obvious he was not immortal, and he WAS showing some signs of fatigue, but he was still tougher than he looked.

"I'm not leaving here alive without that bounty," An Zhao said. "After all, no one likes a hero who wins every time. Now this is your last chance: Hand over the bounty."
#70 Posted: 06:45:39 28/01/2015
OoC: How has this bounty not woken up yet! Or is it dead?

Pyro landed behind An Zhao, "No, this is your last chance. Now go! Leave this place! And never return..."
---
#71 Posted: 23:31:03 01/02/2015
OOC: Bump. Also, I said the same thing. smilie
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#72 Posted: 00:19:47 09/02/2015
Windbringer slowly managed to stand. Bright spots danced across her vision as she stumbled towards Zekrom and Reshiram. "But why..." she panted, wondering why it was so hard to breathe. "But why would they...?" A rustling in the bushes caused her to make her best attempt at standing in a ready position.

Bravespirit tumbled out of the bushes, scrambling to her tiny paws. "Hi!" she chirped excitedly. "Who are you? And why are you here? And where did you come from?" She watched as the blue feline beast slowly sat down again, as if it pained her. "What's wrong?" she yelped. "Are you hurt? Can I help? Maybe someone back home can help! Let's go!" The young Litleo started towards the bushes again, but looked back. "Are you coming?" she asked. "Is something wrong? You still have your legs, and I don't see anything physically wrong with you... Poisoning? Paralysis? Some random Pokémon came up and used Yawn on you? Wait.... It's not something wrong with me is it?" The blue feline slowly spoke, her voice barely above a whisper. "It's not you..." she murmured. Bravespirit leaped to her side. "What is it then?" She asked. "You can trust me! Who would believe me if I told them anyway? I'm just a young Litleo with basically no purpose at all."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#73 Posted: 00:28:29 09/02/2015
"We were attacked by bad humans calling themselves Team Chaotic. Some kind of machine they used on us weakened us to the point to where we couldn't fight." Zekrom said he then looked at Reshiram. "We need to get my friend help."
---
SC
#74 Posted: 00:38:25 09/02/2015
Bravespirit scurried over to Reshiram. "Come on!" she exclaimed.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#75 Posted: 00:49:42 09/02/2015
"She won't wake up." Zekrom said. "Does your town have a healer?"
---
SC
#76 Posted: 00:10:44 13/02/2015
"I think so," Bravespirit said, suddenly quite serious. "Actually, I'm almost positive there's an Audino or something who knows Heal Pulse if that will help."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#77 Posted: 01:32:29 13/02/2015
"Please retrieve them." Zekrom said.
---
SC
#78 Posted: 19:09:11 13/02/2015
Bravespirit scrambled off into the bushes, searching for someone who could help out.

Windbringer fell onto her side, her breath rasping in her throat. She wanted to speak, but even her thoughts were slowly slipping from her grasp. Black bordered her vision. She was lsing consciousness, ever so slowly....
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me