Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
yeee, i'm almost 21 [CLOSED]
zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
#1 Posted: 13:42:26 29/12/2014 | Topic Creator
fml in 10 years i'll be 30

what am i doing still posting here ive been a user since 2007 but lurking since like 2006/2005

sure can't wait for my body to start aching and having children and **** yeah hell no

im never gonna have children screw that im gonna be in my 20s forever
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#2 Posted: 14:09:35 29/12/2014
With great age come great responsibility!
Time sure can fly. Congrats on another year full of life! Spend your years well!
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#3 Posted: 14:52:47 29/12/2014
Quote: zer0dch
im gonna be in my 20s forever

That's not so bad, Kurt Cobain did it!
#4 Posted: 14:54:12 29/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Metallo

oh god i had an idiot friend in middle school who was super obsessed with kurt cobain

i recently looked him up on fb, he has a fake imaginary gf and also claims to be the next kurt cobain. apparently he does a **** load of pot and doesnt work or go to school

its sad
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#5 Posted: 14:57:08 29/12/2014

oh god i had an idiot friend in middle school who was super obsessed with kurt cobain

i recently looked him up on fb, he has a fake imaginary gf and also claims to be the next kurt cobain. apparently he does a **** load of pot and doesnt work or go to school

its sad

I'm sure he's also got a two-bit garage grunge band that's "waiting to hear back from the record producers."
#6 Posted: 14:59:25 29/12/2014 | Topic Creator

its sad

I'm sure he's also got a two-bit garage grunge band that's "waiting to hear back from the record producers."

oh yeah man speaking of which do you want to hear my friends ****ty band's music? its ****ing awful and their facebook page has 90 or so likes, they claim to be the next big thing. the music is awful, no one comments, likes, or shares their fb feed, and its just a big joke i feel bad for them

their band logo has a stolen image of someones deviantart page

also did i mention their music is bad

i feel bad for my friend who thinks its awesome and all but **** they are awful
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5415
#7 Posted: 23:39:16 29/12/2014
post it zero
---
BREATHE AIR.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me