Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
melee > sm4sh [CLOSED]
zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
#51 Posted: 01:21:54 30/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Wait, he claims melee didn't have 3D graphics? Lololol
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#52 Posted: 01:23:50 30/12/2014
Quote: zer0dch
Wait, he claims melee didn't have 3D graphics? Lololol

Yes, the "17 year old" claimed it didn't have 3D graphics.
---
words. letters. filler.
#53 Posted: 01:29:25 30/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Dude I started doubting that windumup was 17 literally months ago.

Confession time...:

I used to post on this forum called The Yoshi Forum Network when I was 11. I claimed that I was 16 and everyone believed me. There was one person who eventually started to doubt though lol.

I was pretty popular on there. Its sad that the community is completely dead.

Other confession...: The first forum I joined was back in 2002/2003 on this site called Yoshi Lore. I was such a noob that they thought I was a faker and that I was the one who hacked and brought down their site, to this day. My topics and their topics about me are still there lmao.

I'm so sorry, Yellow Yoshi and PinkFloydYoshi. .-.
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#54 Posted: 02:04:58 30/12/2014
Personally, I prefer Smash 4 over Melee. In all fairness, both have different flaws and strengths. I like the slower paced and defensive feel of SSB4 rather than the extreme gravity of Melee. I do wish that Smash 4 had things like Break the Targets, the trophy tussle event matches, Race to the Finish, a balanced Pichu and Young Link with an original moveset etc. that Melee did have.

Also I like a lot more Melee stages than I do Smash 4, Kongo Jungle, Mute City, Fourside, Pokefloats, and Brinstar Depths are all amazing stages to play on. Overall, I will say that Smash 4 is the more appealing game to me for some reason, despite it's flaws.

I think Sakurai should keep his high place of control, but maybe not director next game, if there is a next game. Maybe he could guide the new director in some ways, but hopefully he doesn't almost kill himself of stress like he has the past 3 games he's worked on.
#55 Posted: 02:06:37 30/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Obviously there will be a next game. It sells too much not to.

Also, I forgot to mention. The stages are awful in Sm4sh, and so is the music.
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#56 Posted: 02:12:09 30/12/2014
I do like most of the stages in Smash 4 and the whole Omega thing is a pretty nice idea for For Glory mode. The soundtrack is also the best the series has had, it is in my opinion the better soundtrack simply because it contains most songs from prior Smash titles, plus great remixes, and fairly nice songs ripped straight from other games.

Though DK having 8 freakin' versions of Jungle Hijinx is ridiculous, even if most are good remixes, it's as if Sakurai doesn't even know that DK has levels inspired by something other than a jungle.
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#57 Posted: 07:51:39 30/12/2014
Quote: TacoMakerSkys
Quote: Windumup
smash 4 has wifi, new characters, old fan favorites like Mewtwo, and 3D gra@hics

Melee requires a past gen system, cant do wifi, and has a fighter that damages himself just for the lolz factor, and alright graphics for it's era

Smash 4 will soon need a past gen system you idiot. It can do online with a mod. Smash 4 has a fighter that damages himself (Charizard). IT ALSO HAS MEWTWO YOU DOLT. IF YOU'RE GOING TO TALK ABOUT GRAPHICS, YOU NEED TO GET SLAPPED ACROSS THE FACE WITH A BRICK. IT'S A ****ING GAMECUBE. OF COURSE THE GRAPHICS ARE GONNA LOOK LIKE THAT. MELEE HAS 3D GRAPHICS YOU IDIOT. HENCE THE 3D ****ING MODELS, YOU 12 YEAR OLD ANIME FETISHED CHILD.

Of course it has non current gen 3D graphics, and true it has mewtwo but guess what does have mewtwo and is more modern? SS4
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
#58 Posted: 08:24:04 30/12/2014 | Topic Creator
smash 4 has wifi, new characters, old fan favorites like Mewtwo, and 3D gra@hics

Melee requires a past gen system, cant do wifi, and has a fighter that damages himself just for the lolz factor, and alright graphics for it's era

Smash 4 will soon need a past gen system you idiot. It can do online with a mod. Smash 4 has a fighter that damages himself (Charizard). IT ALSO HAS MEWTWO YOU DOLT. IF YOU'RE GOING TO TALK ABOUT GRAPHICS, YOU NEED TO GET SLAPPED ACROSS THE FACE WITH A BRICK. IT'S A ****ING GAMECUBE. OF COURSE THE GRAPHICS ARE GONNA LOOK LIKE THAT. MELEE HAS 3D GRAPHICS YOU IDIOT. HENCE THE 3D ****ING MODELS, YOU 12 YEAR OLD ANIME FETISHED CHILD.

Of course it has non current gen 3D graphics, and true it has mewtwo but guess what does have mewtwo and is more modern? SS4

Your opinion is literally ****. I'm sorry.

Graphics do not make a game. Being modern doesn't make or break the game. Melee happens to play much better mechanically (not talking l-canceleing or wavedashing), and both versions have mewtwo but you need to pay for it on the other version.

Sm4sh was a disappointment in my eyes and across many others...while its still excellent, there are fans who can't help but be disappointed. Hell if I have to add it has the worst music of the series.

I can understand it being your first smash bros. Game, so I'll give you that.
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#59 Posted: 08:48:49 30/12/2014

So? Melee is still amazing, but I guess your young mind can't understand, considering you never experienced it.
---
words. letters. filler.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me