Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
BUNIES they scare me... [CLOSED]
undeadmaster Gold Sparx Gems: 2126
#1 Posted: 03:35:44 29/12/2014 | Topic Creator
THEY ARE SACRY!!!!!!! SOOOOOOO SCARY.
---
I probably won't be back for like a year.
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#2 Posted: 03:37:37 29/12/2014
WARNING: FAKE GORE
[User Posted Image]
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 06:57:22 29/12/2014 by JCW555
undeadmaster Gold Sparx Gems: 2126
#3 Posted: 03:39:37 29/12/2014 | Topic Creator
EXACTLY!!!
---
I probably won't be back for like a year.
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8970
#4 Posted: 03:48:17 29/12/2014
[User Posted Image]

smilie;

- --
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:48:31 29/12/2014 by Skyhunter
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#5 Posted: 03:49:21 29/12/2014
Everyone thanks for spoiling pictures, ghee I wish people could spoil pics with spiders! ;__;
zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
#6 Posted: 03:54:47 29/12/2014
Quote: Trix Master 100
[User Posted Image]

Wtf is the source of this? I know its fake and all but at least put a NSFW or warning before the spoiler. I assumed it was going to be two rabit, not some fake blood/gore thing lol.

Snakes are scary. **** snakes.
#7 Posted: 03:59:52 29/12/2014
Quote: zer0dch
[User Posted Image]

Wtf is the source of this? I know its fake and all but at least put a NSFW or warning before the spoiler. I assumed it was going to be two rabit, not some fake blood/gore thing lol.

1. the scene is from Monthy python
2. The spoiler basically does that for me, take your comment to tumblr.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#8 Posted: 04:00:47 29/12/2014
[User Posted Image]

Chill. A simple NSFW tag isn't that big of a deal is it?
#9 Posted: 05:47:44 29/12/2014

go back to tumblr. It didn't need one, because it was spoilered.
---
icon from Empoh
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#10 Posted: 06:03:36 29/12/2014
[User Posted Image]

_____
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
#11 Posted: 06:08:28 29/12/2014
Quote: DarkCynder_543
[User Posted Image]

_____

D'AAAAWW cute toungey
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#12 Posted: 06:16:12 29/12/2014
I have 2 pet bunnies! They're awesome!
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7322
#13 Posted: 06:24:14 29/12/2014
-----
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:24:30 29/12/2014 by Spyro-Gamer
#14 Posted: 06:26:50 29/12/2014

Actually, it would be kind of you if you could. I didn't expect the blood/gore, sucks especially because I was at work too and got in trouble for it. A simple NSFW tag would have/be appreciated in the future. I don't know why you need to get all upset about it tell me to go back to tumblr though.

Before any one calls me out on browsing the internet at work for misc. websites, we are allowed.
#15 Posted: 06:30:59 29/12/2014

Actually, it would be kind of you if you could. I didn't expect the blood/gore, sucks especially because I was at work too and got in trouble for it. A simple NSFW tag would have/be appreciated in the future. I don't know why you need to get all upset about it tell me to go back to tumblr though.

Before any one calls me out on browsing the internet at work for misc. websites, we are allowed.

What were you expecting when a picture is spoilered other than swears? It's either a spider, scary, gore, an actual spoiler, or anything typically considered nsfw. You looking at it, was your fault altogether. Because when you unspoilered it, you took that chance. Your fault not mine.
---
icon from Empoh
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#16 Posted: 06:32:40 29/12/2014
i wonder if samius's shirtless pic is NSFW

i dont care

<3
#17 Posted: 06:35:58 29/12/2014

What were you expecting when a picture is spoilered other than swears? It's either a spider, scary, gore, an actual spoiler, or anything typically considered nsfw. You looking at it, was your fault altogether. Because when you unspoilered it, you took that chance. Your fault not mine.

I expected something silly. The OP claimed they were afraid of rabbits so I expected the spoiled image of a cute rabbit or something along those lines. Besides, anything blood/gore related should have a NSFW tag. Not everyone wants to see it, you know.

You're acting like a child.
#18 Posted: 06:41:10 29/12/2014

I expected something silly. The OP claimed they were afraid of rabbits so I expected the spoiled image of a cute rabbit or something along those lines. Besides, anything blood/gore related should have a NSFW tag. Not everyone wants to see it, you know.

You're acting like a child.

No you are actually.

I posted the gif because it was funny, and from a famous funny movie. You at fault for opening it. Next time you go on the internet on your phone, use it for information or be more caution-ate about spoilered things.
---
icon from Empoh
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5415
#19 Posted: 06:46:44 29/12/2014
zero no need to blame trix tbh it's ur fault u got in troubs!!!!!!
---
BREATHE AIR.
#20 Posted: 06:48:49 29/12/2014
Good lord, does it ever come to you that people may be sensitive to the material? I hate to admit but it makes me cringe and feel sick.

I'm acting like a kid? I'm just trying to ask you as nice as possible to put a NSFW tag before the spoilered image. No one is expecting a bloody/gore image associated with your post. Others may be at work or simply don't want to see a bloody/gore image.

"Its your fault for clicking the spoiler"...no, its not. Go on any other message board and do the same thing with the same argument and you would be warned and your post would be edited.
#21 Posted: 06:52:49 29/12/2014

"Its your fault for clicking the spoiler"...no, its not. Go on any other message board and do the same thing with the same argument and you would be warned and your post would be edited.

It was your fault for clicking the spoiler. I have no control over YOUR actions. you did have the option of scrolling through it, but you didn't and clicked it. Your fault not mine.
---
icon from Empoh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:53:26 29/12/2014 by Trix Master 100
#22 Posted: 06:54:49 29/12/2014

It was your fault for clicking the spoiler. I have no control over YOUR actions. you did have the option of scrolling through it, but you didn't and clicked it. You fault not mine.

You're not getting the point. No one would have assumed it would be blood/gore related. Even though its fake it sickens me (got me in trouble too), and could do the same for others. You're really acting like a little kid and not listening. Doing that on any other forum would result in punishment.

Thanks, JCW.
#23 Posted: 06:58:07 29/12/2014

It was your fault for clicking the spoiler. I have no control over YOUR actions. you did have the option of scrolling through it, but you didn't and clicked it. You fault not mine.

You're not getting the point. No one would have assumed it would be blood/gore related. Even though its fake it sickens me (got me in trouble too), and could do the same for others. You're really acting like a little kid and not listening. Doing that on any other forum would result in punishment.

Thanks, JCW.

No Whirlwind knew the spoilers were gonna be something "nsfw" and didn't bother.

You need to go the **** away from this website, you're garbage. And stay off the internet when at work. Because you opened the spoiler not me. You did that. **** off.
---
icon from Empoh
#24 Posted: 07:05:47 29/12/2014

It was your fault for clicking the spoiler. I have no control over YOUR actions. you did have the option of scrolling through it, but you didn't and clicked it. Your fault not mine.

Yeah, a spoiler is a spoiler lol so you obviously know it comes with warnings.
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8561
#25 Posted: 07:07:23 29/12/2014
Trix, calm down. I suggest you don't reply to Zer0dch's posts because when you guys have a squabble, it's annoying as hell. Try as all possible to avoid each other. I'm getting tired of these little squables. Distance yourselves.
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
#26 Posted: 07:11:21 29/12/2014
Quote: JCW555
Trix, calm down. I suggest you don't reply to Zer0dch's posts because when you guys have a squabble, it's annoying as hell. Try as all possible to avoid each other. I'm getting tired of these little squables. Distance yourselves.

Just freaking gnorc the moron already. He's been starting fights across the SnN boards and derailing more topics than Uncle bob.
---
icon from Empoh
#27 Posted: 07:14:29 29/12/2014

Just freaking gnorc the moron already. He's been starting fights across the SnN boards and derailing more topics than Uncle bob.

And stalking my posts to give me a negative review. Trix is getting annoyed as much as most users here too.

It's not my fault I clash with him, it's pretty hard to avoid each other in S&N.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:15:35 29/12/2014 by whirlwind fan
#28 Posted: 07:18:21 29/12/2014

Fights? Yeah, although it wasn't over anything stupid. I had a debate about gay marriage and it got derailed. Although in an act of defense I stood up for myself against Metallio's claims about me which were false (despite the Christian one. I can see what he means and tried apologizing over that recently).

As for threads getting derailed, I don't know what you expect. Stuff and Nonsense is literally for nonsensical discussion. I pointed out randomly that TacoMakerSkys was using Windows Vista (in a S&N thread) and had a 10 post chain regarding that. What's wrong with that? If you have a problem with thread derailment in Stuff and Nonsense then obviously Idle Chatter and Stuff and Nonsense need to be merged into one big "general chatter" forum.

Quote:
And stalking my posts to give me a negative review. Trix is getting annoyed as much as most users here too.

It's not my fault I clash with him, it's pretty hard to avoid each other in S&N.

Weird. I clearly remember a few PM's in between us regarding our friendship. In fact, you mentioned us as besties.

I also happened to notice that you'll do whatever you can to talk bad about me in the forums, but through PM you're a chill member. I've been talking to you since July, and I still don't get you. You're incredibly sketchy and a few users here have noticed that. I'd be more than happy to remain friends, but you give me a weird signal. You also happen to overreact at things that wouldn't normally make anyone uneasy. That combined with your bipolar opinion on me constantly only makes me think that you're hungry for attention. I do apologize for the post but I feel like someone needed to kick the bucket and finally say something regarding you.

Your opinion = discarded.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:26:03 29/12/2014 by zer0dch
#29 Posted: 07:19:10 29/12/2014
Quote: whirlwind fan

Thank you!
---
icon from Empoh
#30 Posted: 07:26:51 29/12/2014
Above post of mine edited and directed towards Whirlwind fan.
#31 Posted: 07:32:14 29/12/2014

Fights? Yeah, although it wasn't over anything stupid. I had a debate about gay marriage and it got derailed. Although in an act of defense I stood up for myself against Metallio's claims about me which were false (despite the Christian one. I can see what he means and tried apologizing over that recently).

As for threads getting derailed, I don't know what you expect. Stuff and Nonsense is literally for nonsensical discussion. I pointed out randomly that TacoMakerSkys was using Windows Vista (in a S&N thread) and had a 10 post chain regarding that. What's wrong with that? If you have a problem with thread derailment in Stuff and Nonsense then obviously Idle Chatter and Stuff and Nonsense need to be merged into one big "general chatter" forum.

Quote:

Weird. I clearly remember a few PM's in between us regarding our friendship. In fact, you mentioned us as besties.

I also happened to notice that you'll do whatever you can to talk bad about me in the forums, but through PM you're a chill member. I've been talking to you since July, and I still don't get you. You're incredibly sketchy and a few users here have noticed that. I'd be more than happy to remain friends, but you give me a weird signal. You also happen to overreact at things that wouldn't normally make anyone uneasy. That combined with your bipolar opinion on me constantly only makes me think that you're hungry for attention. I do apologize for the post but I feel like someone needed to kick the bucket and finally say something regarding you.

Your opinion = discarded.

no you did that on purpose, cool nobody gets me i will just store your opinion where i store the rest
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 07:33:13 29/12/2014 by whirlwind fan
#32 Posted: 07:36:32 29/12/2014
What? I don't know what you just posted. It looks like little effort was put into it though, so I'll ignore it.
#33 Posted: 07:37:37 29/12/2014
i know because i cannot be bothered talking to you
#34 Posted: 07:38:07 29/12/2014
^Get back to your job.
---
icon from Empoh
#35 Posted: 07:43:15 29/12/2014
Quote: whirlwind fan
i know because i cannot be bothered talking to you

You're not making too much sense, but fine by me.

^Get back to your job.

Real classy response. Instead of making a clearly thought out argument you gave me a childish response. In future reference I'll remember that before I reply to any of your posts in disagreement. I will know for sure not to respond as it is not worth my time.

This argument is over.
#36 Posted: 07:43:59 29/12/2014
im going to stop cause i cannot be bothered wasting my time on his guestbook or pm
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me