Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 25 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 48 49 50
Flight Rising 13 [CLOSED]
Starfire Dragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 5302
#1201 Posted: 02:51:20 03/04/2015
Quote: Okaps
Quote: SPARXisAWESOME
aw I think I missed out on tacky sweaters

Everyone should have gotten one though?
Check for a twine in your horde's "other" tab.

I put mine in the vault smilie

Edit: Page! smilie

ALL SHALL FALL TO SHADOWS!
---
My Dragon Art & Stuff
PSN: Starfire--Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:56:24 03/04/2015 by Starfire Dragon
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5142
#1202 Posted: 08:31:04 03/04/2015
registration april 8
---
self professed austGAYlian
Darkrai Doll Platinum Sparx Gems: 5026
#1203 Posted: 17:19:25 03/04/2015
Who was that person who wanted to be notified about registration? Someone message them
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#1204 Posted: 19:25:53 03/04/2015
Quote: Darkrai Doll
Who was that person who wanted to be notified about registration? Someone message them

I'll message Big Boom.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Starfire Dragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 5302
#1205 Posted: 20:14:09 03/04/2015
I love Pinkerton's Plundered Pile smilie
I got another familiar today smilie

So who has gotten good stuff from the pile?
---
My Dragon Art & Stuff
PSN: Starfire--Dragon
Spyro-Fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5318
#1206 Posted: 13:17:23 05/04/2015
[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

Eh, I'll get there eventually... I could do it now but first I want to see if I can find a Skydancer with the same colours. This girl was only 7k so yeah, cheap lol.

Another replacement for Taryn. Hopefully the last one.
Cynderfyre Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#1207 Posted: 15:49:56 05/04/2015
mmmm chocolate

How many Taryns have you had so far?

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
Thanks to Vipera I actually have a plan for these two now that doesn't involve buying Iridescent. Vipera's actually really nice, even if Hypnotic is a mess.
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:53:13 05/04/2015 by Cynderfyre
#1208 Posted: 17:18:28 05/04/2015
WHY IS EVERYONE LEAVING

Quote: Starfire Dragon
I love Pinkerton's Plundered Pile XD
I got another familiar today :D

So who has gotten good stuff from the pile?

I got dirt :D
#1209 Posted: 18:07:23 05/04/2015
Who's leaving what where
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#1210 Posted: 19:39:12 05/04/2015
Leaving/Returning thread

rip HDAZ and Reshi
#1211 Posted: 19:53:23 05/04/2015
2 Taryns. One was Imperial, then the one I have right now, and this will hopefully be the last one. XD

Welp, got the Goliath beetle from my second gathering turn. That didn't take long.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:28:41 06/04/2015 by Spyro-Fan
#1212 Posted: 13:14:39 06/04/2015
Those beetles are kinda cute, especially the green one.

Ah it's a shame we're losing some people. HDAZ at least might end up popping back. I literally only come here for FR-related stuff and to chat to you guys a bit. Shame there's nowhere else we can take it. And if we did we probably wouldn't get new members from time to time.
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#1213 Posted: 17:09:44 06/04/2015
There are so, so, so many rules on this new forum codex crap that it's ridiculous. Some are impossible to even track. It just makes my belief that the FR community consists of bunch of pussies even stronger.
#1214 Posted: 17:39:45 06/04/2015
[User Posted Image]

*SPITS OUT DRINK*

Quote: Spyro-Fan
There are so, so, so many rules on this new forum codex crap that it's ridiculous. Some are impossible to even track. It just makes my belief that the FR community consists of bunch of pussies even stronger.

A lot of people are from Tumblr, what do you expect

EDIT: Quote: Code of Conduct
Do not post or use bright flashing or vibrating gifs

Dance party for-never :(
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:44:30 06/04/2015 by Darkrai Doll
#1215 Posted: 18:04:06 06/04/2015
i want to see that drawing worth 100k

I know they are. Which is why I gave up on the community completely and just focused on buying random dragons.

And yeah, that one is ridiculous. As if 99% of the site consists of people with epilepsy. After all if someone's got a problem with it, scroll past it. I doubt they could get epilepsy attack from just peeking at it.

Oh, and I remember seeing a post regarding April's Fools day, where some guy said the silly derpy eyes they put on banner dragons are offensive to disabled people.
Other guy left the site because Vipera and Hypnotic were too hard on his eyes and got a migraine, and even threatened to sue FR.
#1216 Posted: 18:17:48 06/04/2015
It's not really worth 100k, but the guy makes it sound like he's rich so oh well

I think you can get an epilepsy from just peeking at it. Of course, a person with that condition would be taking extra measures to protect themselves considering that they're on a computer. They could always disable images or block specific ones.

Now the migraine business, I saw that. It was ridiculous. You can't get a migraine by glancing at a bunch of squiggly lines for 1 second, and if you can, how do you even live. Just... stop staring at the squiggly lines, people. It's like loitering around on a train track and complaining when you get run over.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:18:29 06/04/2015 by Darkrai Doll
#1217 Posted: 18:30:31 06/04/2015
Huh, not bad. I can't shade with my tablet to save my life. XD

Oh, didn't know. But still, if that was the case then every site and forum would be forbidding such images. The entire site feels like some sacred sanctuary and god forbid if you post something ''bad''.

Exactly. I hate Hypnotic because it also strains my eyes and just makes me feel nauseated from looking at it, but I'm at least smart enough to scroll past it and not stare at it. :|
#1218 Posted: 18:31:00 06/04/2015
I'm pretty sure FR could implement some way of turning GIFs off if they're that worried about their epileptic community. I'm afraid most of the world isn't prepared to half their communications and fun because of a very small group- who are aware of what they have and probably have sought out ways to stay safe. Like I'm sure there are add-ons for browsers that disable GIFs.

Honestly I'm pretty sure that tumblr (and thus FR) is just made of people hopping on bandwagons and people with anxiety (that is, being utterly convinced they have things like that terror of tiny holes or whatnot, but if they just got over themselves a little they'd realise that's actually not the case)

It's like this whole "if you're thinking about gender you're TRANSGENDER"/"if you think you might be gay/bi/asexual then you AREN'T STRAIGHT" like it's good for the people that are these things, yes, but honestly there's so many people (especially young people) who jump to the conclusion and jam labels on themselves (and then expect us to conform to using made-up pronouns like ey or what).

Thinking about it, maybe it's just clever advertising strategy rather than pandering. They make money from their site, they know there's a big existing tumblr community, they put all this stuff in to lure in more tumblr people. = money
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:31:55 06/04/2015 by Cynderfyre
#1219 Posted: 18:45:59 06/04/2015
gosh dont get me started on gender wars

When I was... 13~14, I kept referring to myself as a guy because I was 100% convinced I'm trans and I'd get extremely depressed for being a girl to the point I wanted to go through a sex change. But now? I don't give a crap. My life would be much more easier if I was a guy, I still believe that, but that was just a mad hormonal phase. Though truth be told I still refer to myself as a guy on Croatian forums, because we are such a disgusting sexist country and I can't get a serious answer if people think I'm a woman.

Right now I have no idea if I'm absolutely straight, or bi. And again, I don't care. I am not going to argue with people about something as irrelevant as that. You like what you like. As long as it's not something sick and harms others, why should anyone care? I also loathe those people who even boast about being gay or lesbian. TBH those people seriously disgust me. ''Hi I'm John and I'm gay!''.

Nobody cares. Nobody asked. Nobody wants to know.

There's apparently this new thing called 'graysexual'. It's something like... you are straight, but then you are not really so interested in sex as much unless it's someone you really love. It's the same thing as heterosexual. Why do you label everything
#1220 Posted: 18:47:23 06/04/2015
Quote: Cynderfyre
they put all this stuff in to lure in more tumblr people. = money

nooooooooooooooooo

Honestly I'm pretty sure that tumblr (and thus FR) is just made of people hopping on bandwagons and people with anxiety (that is, being utterly convinced they have things like that terror of tiny holes or whatnot, but if they just got over themselves a little they'd realise that's actually not the case)

That's the worst part, because now you can't tell apart the people who actually have a mental condition from the people who just like to slap labels on themselves to make themselves seem special.

On second thought, you can sort of tell them apart. Just see if the first thing they say when greeting you is "I'm a trigender pyrofox and I suffer from anxiety". They like to flaunt it around. Which is ironic, because they'd probably be annoyed/confused if someone greeted them by saying "Hi I'm white and heterosexual, how are you?".
#1221 Posted: 18:53:42 06/04/2015
^ i had to

[User Posted Image]
#1222 Posted: 18:53:49 06/04/2015
Yeah that. I love when I do check out peoples tumblr blogs and it's like, "[name], [gender], [sexuality]" because I totally care about that and I need to know that so that I can make a judgement of their character based on their sexuality right right?

Yeah that demi/graysexual is the most pointless thing I've ever heard of. It's straight with a personality. Straight/gay/bi/asexual all indicate a direction so we need them but we don't need anything else. The worst I've heard is "lithsexual" i don't even know what it means but its funny because isn't lith rock or something in Latin? Like monolith is a pointy rock thing. Rock sexual.

Honestly, these people are like "straight cis people IMPOSE THEIR SEXUALITY AND GENDER ONTO ALL OF US" as they insist that every decent person is trans and not straight.

EDIT: Why Slavic? Why not just "white" because if you are white that is all you are. No culture no ethnicity just white
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:55:56 06/04/2015 by Cynderfyre
#1223 Posted: 18:55:49 06/04/2015
^ i had to

[User Posted Image]

"Poop dragon addict :3"

wow that's embarrassing
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:56:25 06/04/2015 by Darkrai Doll
#1224 Posted: 18:58:41 06/04/2015
omg y r u so intolerant towards others preferences srsly i like the colour of poop so what you got a problem with that u disgusting selfish hetero prick i hate you go back to imgur or 9gag or whatev u mean kidz like GOSH

[User Posted Image]

also kill me slowly

tbh i just realized that's creepy as ****. you're stalking someone and secretly fapping to them but you're like ''nope, not gonna date them. just fapping from the distance''
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:00:44 06/04/2015 by Spyro-Fan
#1225 Posted: 19:01:23 06/04/2015
I remember once I saw someone's blog and a post about lithsexual on which someone had commented something like "omg this is ME I never found anything that defined me before" and that's when I decided tumblr is a bad idea
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#1226 Posted: 19:03:17 06/04/2015
but I like imgur :(
...sometimes

That's, um, more a part of your personality than anything else.
#1227 Posted: 19:05:30 06/04/2015
Wouldn't half of the world be lithsexual if that's its definition? It's seriously just fear of approaching others and asking them out. Why slap -sexual to it.

and dont worry gurl i like imgur too
ironically tumblr nonsense posts are my favourite
#1228 Posted: 19:06:36 06/04/2015
somebody explain to me the science behind "genderfluid"
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#1229 Posted: 19:10:25 06/04/2015
Quote:
Someone who is gender fluid has a gender that can change and switch, it may switch between male, female, neutrois, third gender, or any other genderqueer identity.

well now
#1230 Posted: 19:11:41 06/04/2015
Wouldn't half of the world be lithsexual if that's its definition? It's seriously just fear of approaching others and asking them out. Why slap -sexual to it.

and dont worry gurl i like imgur too
ironically tumblr nonsense posts are my favourite

They way it's worded makes it sound more like a weird fetish or something.
I dunno man, it's either a personality trait or a fetish.

i hate those, they're more stupid than funny (and not the funny kind of stupid either)

somebody explain to me the science behind "genderfluid"

I don't know what that is. I don't know what anything is. I think there was some guy who had it back in 1600 or something.

I remember seeing some people mock someone who asked what "cis" meant on the FR forums. How separated from reality do you have to be to not know that cis isn't a word that many people use outside of the internet?
#1231 Posted: 19:13:08 06/04/2015
So basically "sex" is what's in the genetic make-up and "gender" is how you decide you will make yourself as awkward as possible for the rest of society who has to put up with you.
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#1232 Posted: 19:15:52 06/04/2015
I don't understand how these different genders work, but apparently I can't ask without being mocked for not knowing about something that you... don't... learn in real life. At least not in high school. Geez, I hate people sometimes.
#1233 Posted: 19:17:12 06/04/2015
They want you to conform but won't let you know how... These communities are hell

EDIT: Also I swear to god some of these sexualities/genders they come up with are the same thing with two names and they expect you to know the "difference"
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:17:48 06/04/2015 by Cynderfyre
#1234 Posted: 19:19:06 06/04/2015
i dunno gurl some are meh and some just crack me up. gifs are more fun though, when they decide to load

I have to be brutally honest and say I also have no idea what cis is.

And yup. I remember when I was writing an encyclopedia of my dragon breed Velekin, I wrote something like ''there are some differences between the two genders''. I showed it to my friend, and he said ''Don't use gender. Use sex. Sex is more correct''.... I mean... am I expected to waste my time on that...? After all they're dumb dragons as if they are that complex to believe their spirit animals are albino bunnies or if they're 'it', not s/he or whatever.
#1235 Posted: 19:23:49 06/04/2015
Cis is not trans, so everyone who's either transsexual or gender-whatnot is not cis and if you are what you were assigned at birth you're cis.

It's one of those words that's probably linked into the whole making-up-genders-just-to-get-in-on-the-trans-community-and-pretend-we're-special.

Did you know Arcane forum has a Pronoun Reference List, 14 pages long with things like xe, fae, ey, jee, hu, X and vi. And it, believe it or not.
And it links to this.

Also how do you even address those people who are like "they/them OR she/her" what
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:25:34 06/04/2015 by Cynderfyre
#1236 Posted: 19:25:19 06/04/2015
i dunno gurl some are meh and some just crack me up. gifs are more fun though, when they decide to load

I have to be brutally honest and say I also have no idea what cis is.

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT CIS IS? LOLOLOL EVERYONE GET A LOAD OF THIS LOSER HAHAHA WHAT A DUMMY (it's when you were born with male parts and think you're a male/vice versa (so basically everyone I've ever known in my entire life))

And yup. I remember when I was writing an encyclopedia of my dragon breed Velekin, I wrote something like ''there are some differences between the two genders''. I showed it to my friend, and he said ''Don't use gender. Use sex. Sex is more correct''

Apparently in some languages there's no difference between gender/sex, sooo...
Technically sex is more correct, but using gender is perfectly fine too.
#1237 Posted: 19:30:27 06/04/2015
And it links to this.

Even nonbinary people think that thing is stupid. Just proves that it's harmful to people who are actually transgender.
#1238 Posted: 19:30:39 06/04/2015
...My brain can't process all this info. The things people make up...

And I know that sex is apparently more correct, but to me it's just pointless when we all know what I meant. Plus as you said, in some languages there is no difference. Like mine. Which makes it even more hilarious.
#1239 Posted: 19:36:42 06/04/2015
I don't even get why gender is a thing. Gender is stupid. These social justice people stem from people with good intentions related to feminism and such. Why don't they try to abolish gender rather than promote 50 new "genders" that some one person just made up? And in cultures where there are two sets of pronouns, keep them to sex! Male is he, female is she. Gender is gone, boys aren't raised on "boy things" and girls aren't raised on "girl things", sexism is over and nobody is confused by endless new pronouns that someone just invented.
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#1240 Posted: 19:37:52 06/04/2015
Why are.... why are we talking about this.

Anyways, now back to our regularly scheduled program...

HEY GUYS LOOK AT MY DRAGONS!!!! ERMEGERD DERGENS1

[User Posted Image]
#1241 Posted: 19:42:32 06/04/2015
hush darkrai let us vent

And yeah, exactly. But then there are people who are biologically female, but see their gender as male. If you meet them in real life and say 'she', they'd get angry because ''omg im not a she im a he''. People would think you've just escaped a mental hospital.
#1242 Posted: 19:44:16 06/04/2015
Because the FR community makes me DISLIKE THE WEBSITE WHERE I MAKE MY PRETTY DRAGONS and getting it out is fun when you can't vent about it anywhere else online
[User Posted Image]
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#1243 Posted: 19:45:43 06/04/2015
but my dergens :( im so offend now
#1244 Posted: 19:46:00 06/04/2015
dragon tax

[User Posted Image]
#1245 Posted: 19:47:22 06/04/2015
cat tax (cat in another game, at least)

[User Posted Image]
#1246 Posted: 19:48:25 06/04/2015
Noxia looks great nowadays hell yeah

Hey S-F if I spot gold arm/leg things in the marketplace can I send you some money for them discounted
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#1247 Posted: 19:49:56 06/04/2015
Sure thing gurl
#1248 Posted: 19:51:06 06/04/2015
Noxia looks great nowadays hell yeah

Hey S-F if I spot gold arm/leg things in the marketplace can I send you some money for them discounted

that's really vague

there are lots of gold arm/leg things in the marketplace
#1249 Posted: 19:52:17 06/04/2015
I meant silk ones

EDIT: Actually does anybody have any gold arm/leg/tail silks I could borrow a sec so I can tell if I actually want them or not?
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:53:01 06/04/2015 by Cynderfyre
First | Previous | Page 25 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me