Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 7 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Dragon Wars: Crown of Storms [CLOSED]
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#301 Posted: 22:09:35 12/01/2015
Makil nodded and flew down low

Kihei flew down to Isis and Dreth

Midnight was still on Chromatus "We should tell this thing to go lower" He suggested
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#302 Posted: 22:10:35 12/01/2015
Dreth dug his claws into the dirt and stopped abruptly, almost tripping tail over snout next to the group. He could feel the ambient static in the air and he shivered. "I hate electricity." he groaned
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#303 Posted: 22:12:51 12/01/2015
"I'm immune to lightning," Skyward added. "When your species lives in the stormiest mountains, you get used to that stuff."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#304 Posted: 22:22:43 12/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Some of us aren't immune or even have the electric element" Sky said tad bit annoyed, "We will fly down low until we find somewhere to land and continue our journey on foot" he said
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#305 Posted: 22:37:22 12/01/2015
Isis hugged Dreth "Its ok Dreth, calm down" She said

"Me too" Kihei said as he joined the hug

Makil watched "I think it would be best to go on foot now" He said
---
#306 Posted: 22:46:10 12/01/2015
Dreth smiled softly as the two dragons hugged him. "Well, we can get through this together." He said bravely. He wished he had wings to put around the two and draw them in as they travel, but he would have to settle with hugs. His spine tingled as he felt the static in the air get stronger, his earth element naturally reacting with the electricity. He hoisted Kihei and Isis in his arms and jumped to the side, dodging a small arc of lightning. He sighed and set them back down, turning to Sky. "Isn't there any other way to go? My element is going to attract the lightning if we keep going this way."
---
#307 Posted: 22:53:40 12/01/2015
"I could try absorbing the lightning if any is about to hit you," Skyward suggested, ignoring Sky's comment.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#308 Posted: 22:53:48 12/01/2015
Isis thought for a moment "I got it! A lightning rod! We just make a big pole that will attract the lightning away from you Dreth" She said
---
#309 Posted: 22:55:49 12/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"What are you're elements" Sky asked as he spotted a nearby cave in the mountain, "Hold that thought Dreth, Everyone follow me" he said as he lands on the cliff.
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#310 Posted: 23:02:04 12/01/2015
"Earth an-" He began, but was interrupted by Sky. He looked at the cliffs edge, wondering if Sky even realized that he didn't have wings. "But I can't.... Oh confound it, fine." He huffed and stomped at the ground. The earth beneath Isis, Kihei, and him shook, raising them up to the cliff on a platform of stone. He felt his spine tingle again and cringed, preparing for a lightning strike that never came. "Alright, inside." He said after he shook the tingle off.
---
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#311 Posted: 23:05:18 12/01/2015
Chimera, Twy, Atmos, Flasheris, and Poleire landed inside the cave and waited for the others.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#312 Posted: 23:10:55 12/01/2015
Kihei and Isis went into the cave

Makil landed next to Dreth "Don't worry, we should be safe in here" He said
---
#313 Posted: 23:19:32 12/01/2015
"Lets hope." Dreth replied, looking out at the sky. "Maybe we should make lightning rods." he mumbled and trailed off in thought. His face lit up with an idea. "Wait, which way is north?" he asked with excitement.
---
#314 Posted: 23:24:33 12/01/2015
"Let me check the compass," Skyward said. She looked over at it, and then turned to Dreth. "That way, why?"
---
#315 Posted: 23:28:18 12/01/2015
OOC: ok, specifically what way is "that way". Futher in the cave? out of the cave?
---
#316 Posted: 23:30:00 12/01/2015
((I don't know. Ask Sky.))
---
#317 Posted: 23:31:00 12/01/2015
OOC: dammit. SKY! SKY! GET ONLINE
---
#318 Posted: 00:27:17 13/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: Sorry

"I think we should continue deeper into the cave. There got to be a sercet entrance or something if the Crown is here" Sky said.
---
#319 Posted: 00:30:09 13/01/2015
Dreth nodded in agreement. "And if there isn't a path to follow. We dig!" he proclaimed and stomped his foot again, sending seismic ripples through the cave.
---
#320 Posted: 00:40:16 13/01/2015
Skyward was nearly knocked down from the ripples. "Woah!" she yelled, mainly out of surprise.
---
#321 Posted: 00:55:10 13/01/2015
"Careful" Makil said as he walked ahead "There could be traps or worse, this cave could be unstable" He said

Isis and Kihei had some trouble staying on their feet
---
#322 Posted: 00:57:40 13/01/2015
Twy had to flap his wings a few time to steady himself.

"Well, whatever traps are here, we can deal with them." Flasheris remarked readily.
---
#323 Posted: 10:11:32 13/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Sky was perfectly still as the ripple came, "That's the spirit" Sky said as he started to head deeper into the tunnel.
---
#324 Posted: 15:22:09 13/01/2015
On the inside, Atmos was concerned; having heard about the Crown, he hoped no one would discover his heritage.

Chimera walked up to Atmos, "Say, why are your wings feathered?" She asked curiously.

"That's just how i was hatched, what about yours?" Atmos replied.

"Oh," Chimera said, looking at her red wing membranes, "I can make these become feathered with my magic."
---
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#325 Posted: 18:01:53 13/01/2015
Chromatus didn't even have to think about it, the Golem flew down lower and landed in the cave.

Nefarian said, "The compass points right into the Heart of the Mountain. Maybe it's a secret entrance to his castle. let's go see the King under the Mountain." He stumbled slightly as Dreth released a shockwave but stayed strong. "Which of us have the Earth Element? Me, Chromatus, Dreth and..? Because whoever does, we can 'drill' forward and create a tunnel deep inside."
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
#326 Posted: 19:51:58 13/01/2015
"Drill? I could make a drill to help you guys" Isis said

Midnight smiled as he got off of Chromatus "I'm sorry if it felt like I was using you for a ride" He said

Kihei and Makil followed Sky
---
#327 Posted: 20:46:52 13/01/2015
Chromatus smiled, "Don't worry, the thought didn't cross my mind"

Nefarian looked at Isis, "Oh really? WOuld the glass be strong enough though?"
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
#328 Posted: 23:42:49 13/01/2015
Stonecrusher finally came to, and looked around. "If I find that dragon…" he growled, and started flying off in a random direction.
---
#329 Posted: 23:51:23 13/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"There is no need, I doubt there is a castle in here. But perhaps its his tomb...Be careful though" Sky said as his scales started to tingle as he continues deeper into the cave feeling the flow magic inside. Sky; using his Light element, Form a ball of light in his hand to light his way, "There is something here in this cave. If its the kings tomb or not there is something powerful here." Sky commented.
---
#330 Posted: 23:52:53 13/01/2015
Chimera could feel the power as well, and she shruddered, it was a strong magic.
---
#331 Posted: 01:18:38 14/01/2015
"It could be" Isis said as she continued

"Oh, ok!" Midnight said as he followed the group, so did Makil and Kihei
---
#332 Posted: 06:49:10 14/01/2015
OoC: Where's LoZ? should we slow down a bit?"

Nefarian nodded, "Cool," and then followed Sky.

---

Varedis was frightened beyond any terror he had ever known before. In a desperate attempt to flee from Deathwing, he had just used the Orb without thinking, and now he was in the Chaos Dimension. cackling forms of malice and malevolence flew through the never-ending space. It was worse than Hell, for hell had a purpose, this was just pure chaos.

Luckily, he wasn't captured yet, otherwise the things Chromatus had previously feared may happen to him. He didn't know how long he'd been there, he didn't know for how long he'd slept or been unconscious, going through all these different times and places left him with no sense of time, it could've been years or just weeks, he didn't actually know.

He flew through the Chaos, unable to use the orb due to the conflicting Chaos Magic. It had been what seemed to be a month before he just lost consciousness from hunger and fatigue. He fell like a stone through the bottomless dimension. Except it wasn't bottemless.

He fell out of the conflicting sounds and colours of Chaos and was instead in a place of Fire and Fury. "Oh great, I've fallen into Hell. That could become a saying, Escape from Dragons into Chaos and from Chaos into Hell. My life right now...." he tailed off and groaned. At least he could use his orb now, all he had to do was find a suitable place of Power and maybe this time he'd get home.
---
#333 Posted: 21:26:15 14/01/2015
Dreth took the back of the group, making sure that there were no threats behind them. His glass armor shifted and small vents formed on his shoulders, neck, and back. Little streams of flame flickered out a second later, lighting up the group and their only known way out. "We can test your drill when we come across that problem, Isis." he said, his eyes locked ahead of him and scanning for anything threatening. "I am eager to see how intricate your skills are."
---
#334 Posted: 21:30:44 14/01/2015 | Topic Creator
As they continue deeper the cave became brighter and brighter. Soon they found a torch lit hall way leading into a door, Sky walked forward, "Someone been here" he commented as he opens the door to see a pot of stew still cooking. "But look like they left in a hurry."
---
#335 Posted: 21:47:19 14/01/2015
OoC: Begins to sing, "In the Hall of the Mountain King"

"Maybe it was the King's servants and this was his throne," said Nefarian, "We may be in the Great hall of the Mountain King"

---

Varedis came to a great volcano in the centre of hell, known as the Hand of Gul'dan. he stood at its tip and used the power there to tap into his Channeler, and create a great portal home, the energies also stabilized it, making it stuck permanenlty as a Time Orb. A great portal formed, and Varedis stepped through. He appeared in the middle of a mountain.

He sent out a powerful wave of fire and light in a great Sun Blast that destroyed the platform that the group had been standing on, Varedis fell, with them above him, no doubt beginning to fall soon and landed in a sandy chamber with a slit that went deep in the earth filled with sand in the centre of the room. A steady light came from somewhere.

he wasn't excited though, as he didn't know that he'd made it back yet, all he knew was that he'd appeared in a mountain and blown up the rock pressing on him. He didn't know that they would probably begin to falll on him in a second.

--

Nefarian was rocked by the explosion and began falling to the ground below, wreathed in an impenetrable darkness.
---
#336 Posted: 22:29:33 14/01/2015
((I don't understand, are we falling, or are we coming up to Varedis?))

"What was that?" Isis asked
---
#337 Posted: 05:43:16 15/01/2015
(((They would be falling, Varedis destroyed the platform yoou were standing on and you are all now above a deep pit where you can't see the bottom, Varedis is at the bottom of that pit too)))

A dragon thudded into the ground next to Varedis, he jumped in fright then moved over to the dragon, he couldn't believe his luck. Not only had he got the right dimension, but he'd also appeared right next to the group, or at least next to Nefarian.

Nefarian stirred, saw Varedis without realizing who it was and smashed him to the other side of the rooom, "Where am I? Who are you?"

A bright light appeared around Varedis and he said, "Hey, I see that the way you greet friends has changed!"

Nefarian was speechless, "Varedis! You're allive! It must have been horrible, where were you? We feared you were in a Chaos Dimension being tortured, or dead! At least you were only there are few days."

Varedis laughed, "Slow down! Yes, it was horrible and I was in a Chaos Dimension for a while, but then I fell into Hell. It's a long story. But what do you mean, a few days, I was in there for months and months, maybe even years! .... ..... .... I must have been traveling through all time and going into dimensions were time went at different speeds as well. Wow, so its only been a few days for you, where are the others?"

"Look up" said Nefarian, Varedis complied and saw the group in empty sppace above him, "Oh, did I do that?"
---
#338 Posted: 07:59:09 15/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Sky fell down and landed on his feet, but as he put the pressure of his weight on it his ankle twisted with a loud crack and Sky crumble to the ground. Sky started growling, "Double Crap I think I just broke my ankle" he cursed the avatars under his breath.
---
#339 Posted: 08:11:23 15/01/2015
The five that were Chimera, Twy, Atmos, Flasheris, and Poleire fell down the hole, however, with Atmos's quick thinking, a gust of air slowed their decent.
---
#340 Posted: 16:28:44 15/01/2015
Varedis ran over to the group, "Hey guys! I'm back!" he shouted, jubilant in joy, "Sorry about the fall though."

--

Chromatus fell down but used the shadows in the hole to create stepping stones for him to jump down. He landed at the bottom and saw Varedis, running round and shouting, at first he couldn't believe it and thought he must be dreaming, but he wasn't. He ran over to Varedis and hugged him, crying unbelievably, "YOU'RE BACK!!! I THOUGH I'D KILLED YOU! OH THANK GOODNESS OH THANK GOODNESS. I HAD BELIEVED YOU TO BE DEAD. OH THANK THE ANCESTORS.... will you ever forgive me?"

"Woah, big guy," said Varedis, "It's cool it's cool, I'm back now, it was just a few years, calm down, I forgive you."

"YEARS?" exclaimed Chromatus,

"It's a long story, I'll tell everyone once they've all landed, some are descending slower than others." said Varedis
---
#341 Posted: 20:02:57 15/01/2015
Isis was about to hit the ground when she made a slide out of ice which she, Kihei, and Makil used to land safely

Midnight was on Chromatus's back "Are you ok buddy?" He asked

Kihei looked at Sky and checked his leg "It looks broken buddy, we need to heal it" He said
---
#342 Posted: 21:01:25 15/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"I'm fine" Sky grumbled as he stood up careful not to put any weight on his broken ankle, "I can still continue"
---
#343 Posted: 21:18:47 15/01/2015
Dreth, being the master of earth and fire, fell down the hole with little worry over any negative affects. It was the darkness of the cave and the wind that gusted out his flames that screwed him up. Maybe he just had too much confidence in himself...
He drew up a talon to make stepping stones of earth, but in the darkness he couldn't exactly control their path, and wash slammed in the ribs by a stone. Now he was flipping in careening in the air. Moments later, he landed on his head with a sickening thud. Dreth went limp and lay there motionless, his armor cracking down his neck and slowly shattering from his body.
---
#344 Posted: 22:40:03 15/01/2015
Skyward landed on the ice slide as well. "Woah, that was lucky," she told herself, but then saw Dreth. "His armor's broken! Remove the glass shards!"
---
#345 Posted: 02:30:07 16/01/2015
Isis ran over and pulled out glass shards like mad, not caring about how scratched herself
---
#346 Posted: 07:04:57 16/01/2015
Varedis ran over, "Oh no. What have I done?!?" He looked round, "Chromatus, vortex!" Chromatus heard it, but didn't want to have heard it, it was that very Twilight Vortex that had sent Vaaredis away in the first place. Yet he opened it on the side of the cave and the glass was pulled from Dreth and into the Vortex, Chromatus shut the Vortex quickly, not caring about the strands of glass still on the cave floor, he didn't want any people to get sucked in.

Then Varedis shut his eyes and then let loose a solid explosion of his Healing Light, in theory it would heal any who were hurt, pass over those who were unhurt and push back anyone with evil in their heart. Hopefully it would work like its theory.

After the light faded he sank to his knees and said weakly, "I'm back, sorry for blowing up the ground in my return," then he fell unconscious.
---
#347 Posted: 07:56:04 16/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: What?
---
#348 Posted: 17:12:11 16/01/2015
OoC: Dreth broke his armour and is seriously hurt. You remember the thing that Chromatus did when he first made Varedis dissapear, back in the library, it's called a Twilight Vortex. He just did the same thing again, but weaker, as the one in the library was uncontrolled. Anyway, it acts like a black hole, so it sucked in the glass. Then Varedis did an explosion of a thing called Healing Light, its basically a massive heal using his light element, except, if there is something evvil, it will knock them back. But since he's doing it in a fury-style, he doesn't know if it will knock everyone back or not, so is frightened that he might do more harm than good.
---
#349 Posted: 17:33:42 16/01/2015
Isis held Dreth "Come on... Wake up!" She said

Kihei picked up Sky "Its best that you're in your best shape if we're going to find the crown and take out Trinity" He said
---
#350 Posted: 17:37:55 16/01/2015
OoC: Can I take it from your post that you weren't effected by the Healing Light?

Varedis looked around, Isis didn't seem to be effected by the explosion, and she was right next to him, so hopefuly the others, except Dreth and Sky, wouldn't be. Of course, he wanted Dreth and Sky to be healed, and anyone else who'd hurt themselves.
---
First | Previous | Page 7 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me