Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 5 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Dragon Wars: Crown of Storms [CLOSED]
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4440
#201 Posted: 03:42:02 05/01/2015
"It's okay." Frost said.

OOC: Can you guys slow down? I will be busy for basicly all year. But I'll still be on. Plus, school is starting again tomorrow.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#202 Posted: 06:58:00 05/01/2015
Chromatus attempted to walk into the library, but his considerable bulk prevented the task, so he stood back and let Nefarion and Varedis go through. He noticed Midnight was still him and leaned down saying, "It's okay, the danger has passed you know and I'm here to make sure none of them Trinity guys gets in."

Varedis went and saw the book Kihei was pointing at, he looked over it and at the faded lettering on the spine ~C..w.. .f. st...s.~ "Well this is just great!" moaned Varedis, he turned to the front cover and placed a claw on it, it came away thick with dust. Nefarian came along and scoured it off with his light element, "It's clean now, but its too dark to see anything." commented Nefarian.

So Varedis let out a burst of light that hung in the air above them and then he looked at the page again. With the dirt gone he could clearly see an image on the front. But he really couldn't tell what it was, all scratched and faded with age.

"Sky, come look at this, what do you think it is?"
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#203 Posted: 08:27:38 05/01/2015
"I know, but I wanted to know how you're able to control all of your elements, my elements were only put under control by putting a cap on them, I can't fight anymore or else I'm risking my darkness taking over me permanently" Midnight said
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#204 Posted: 08:35:54 05/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"I can't tell....the text in these books are in a different language" Sky said as he looked at the two books as he turn the page an notice sevearl pages were torn out, "This one has some pages missing" Sky said.
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#205 Posted: 13:26:21 05/01/2015
"Look at the title," Skyward reasoned. "If anyone could figure out what it means, it's Ebony. But she's still hiding from the explosion."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#206 Posted: 15:31:27 05/01/2015
Twy looked around the libary shelves, and although he was bored, he grabbed an interesting book from its shelf with his right wing claws. After looking through it, the wyvern pouted as he put the book back, "Still nothing."
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#207 Posted: 16:50:17 06/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Then lets tr-" Sky started to say but the Bookshelf started to tip over Sky tackled Skyward before it crashes down onto the floor. Sky lost his grip on the books as a blur of a shadow grabbed them started to run out. "Hey! Give those back!" Sky yelled as he got off of Skyward and chased the figure but stop as a knife embedded itself into a support bar. Sky's cheek was cut open dripping with blood and a green liquid. "Poison!?!" Sky thought as he felt his muscles lock into place preventing him from moving or speaking.
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#208 Posted: 17:32:35 06/01/2015
"We need someone to help him, quick!" Skyward yelled. "Isis, can't you counteract the poison?"

Stonecrusher watched as the shadowy figure ran from the library. "Hey, that's stealing from the library!" he growled. He started flying after the figure.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#209 Posted: 17:47:50 06/01/2015 | Topic Creator
The hooded figure raced forward as he pulls out a poison lace knife and spins throwing it in the air at Stonecrusher as he continues to run. Running into a crowd he disappears in the mass of dragons and dragoness.
---
#210 Posted: 19:59:34 06/01/2015
Isis nodded and ran over to Sky "Ok, this is a classic paralysis poison, countered by muscle relaxing poisons like Liquchia" She said before biting Sky and injecting the muscle relaxing poison into him, as well as a slight dose of healing toxins to heal the wounds "There, you should be fine now Sky"
---
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#211 Posted: 20:13:10 06/01/2015
Dreth watched Isis work with her poisons. He couldn't help but feel amazed at his apprentices medical potential. Why would she be wasting her time with glass making, when she would excel in healing? He thought to himself. "Your very skilled Isis." He said
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
#212 Posted: 20:51:08 06/01/2015
Chimera scowed to herself, failing to get the assassin.

Flasheris hurried over to Sky's side, "Wow, who would have thought poisons had so many uses." She found Isis's powers interesting.
---
#213 Posted: 20:57:22 06/01/2015
Isis blushed "Thanks guys, but I'm not that good, I'm horrible at telling who has the Earth element, my poison doesn't work on them and sometimes it actually hurts them!" She said

"Whoever that was, they had to be working for Trinity" Kihei said

"But why would Trinity want Sky to fail if they want the Crown?" Makil asked
---
#214 Posted: 21:02:02 06/01/2015
"Maybe there is someone else in this? Someone who wants to keep Sky from the crown. Or maybe Trinity wants Sky to fail?" Twy suggested.
---
#215 Posted: 21:15:39 06/01/2015
"That would just go against their cause." Dreth spoke up. "Why go through all the trouble of kidnapping and blackmailing if they don't want Sky to find the crown?" He walked to the knife and yanked it out of the wood, scraping some of the poison off the blade with a claw. "Someone must want the crown for themselves, and knew that Sky was looking."
---
#216 Posted: 21:25:43 06/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Sky felt the Isis's poison burn in his veins as her Poison Element conflicts with Sky's earth element. If he was younger he would probably have been in sever pain. "Urg...Shadowscales" Sky grumble as he shakes away the effects of the poison and the antidote, he notice Chimera body language, "Don't blame yourself Shadowscales are one of the deadliest kind of dragons. There was nothing you could have done" Sky said.

Shadowscales are one of the many "races" of dragons. Who are train from birth to kill, they have ties with the Avatar of Darkness Detah. Most who ever encounter an Shadowscale never lived to tell about it. But over the years, after the Gaia tried to destroy the world, Shadowscales been dying off. Rumors say that they are being capture and used as slaves as well as assassins. If this is true or not Sky did not know.
---
#217 Posted: 21:30:32 06/01/2015
"Oh no, did I hurt you Sky?" Isis asked

"I've heard of Shadowscales before" Makil said "It is rumored that Kihei's biological father was killed by one"

"We need to find the Crown before the Shadowscales does" Kihei said, tears in his eyes from remembering his father's death
---
#218 Posted: 21:43:49 06/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"I'm fine" Sky said, "Did he take the books" Sky said.
---
#219 Posted: 23:14:03 06/01/2015
"Yes, unfortunately," Skyward growled. "I'm going to kill him for that." She looked over at Sky. "Anyway, thanks for saving me."

Stonecrusher tried to dodge the knife, but it buried itself in his tail. He cried out as his body started getting paralyzed, caught with his mouth open.
---
#220 Posted: 17:53:10 07/01/2015
In answer to Midnight's question he said, "Well, you've seen my friend Nefarion around haven't you, he came here with me, after I came to be, he gavve me these things called Twilight Crystals, they are able to control elements, they can go from outright disruption to just small control, I have five of these on me, one for each head, and I have to mentally adjust the frequency on each one for the severity of the attack."

Nefarian growled to himself, "Shadowscales, I couldve used one of them for Chromatus, quite unique in agility and has masterful control over the darkness element," then he shook himself, remembering that they'd taken the book, "Curse that dragon and whoever his masters are, we may have been so close."

Varedis nodded to Nefarian, "Yes, so we mmust catch it, but -" he paused before raising his volume so the others would hear a well, "-don't lose all hope, before that fiend snatched the book from our grasps, I saw a map on it, and there was a temple in the north with a crown resting on it, it could well be the Crown of Storms..."
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
#221 Posted: 20:11:38 07/01/2015
"Lets find Stonecrusher" Isis said

"I hope we find the Shadowscales" Makil said

Kihei curled up in a ball "I won't go, he'll kill me" He said

Midnight smiled "That's good, and so you know, I think of you as a friend" He said
---
#222 Posted: 21:03:02 07/01/2015
Chimera spoke up next, "I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready to not only find this crown, but take Trinity down as well. I can only hope everyone makes it out all right though."

Flasheris looked at Poleire, "This is going to be quite the adventure."

"Say, so where do we start with retrieving the crown?" Twy asked.
---
#223 Posted: 21:12:18 07/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"We need to find where this mountain is" Sky said, "After that we can start looking for the crown."
---
#224 Posted: 21:57:35 07/01/2015
Chromatus suddenly became very emotional, but controlled himself, "thank you, Midnight, I see you as a friend too." he beamed across all five of his heads.

Nefarian pointed out, "it was northwards on the map and we were south of it, so we find out which way is north and go that way. The sun rises in the east, so tomorow morning, we place ourselves at a right angle to the sun and we'll know that we're going north."

Varedis coughed slightly, "we must make sure it is on our right before we do that, for if it is on our left then by doing that we would be turning south."
---
#225 Posted: 22:18:42 07/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Or we can just use a compass" Sky said
---
#226 Posted: 22:24:25 07/01/2015
"There are many ways to figure out direction. Let's just settle with a simple one." Dreth said with a small bit of annoyance.
---
#227 Posted: 22:30:41 07/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"I agree with him, Lets just go and get a compass and get on to that mountain" Sky said as he started out the library
---
#228 Posted: 01:28:33 08/01/2015
"I won't go! I won't be killed like my father!" Kihei cried

Makil held Kihei "Shh, you're going to be ok" He said

"We should stick with something easy, I'm sure we can make a compass if we used our elements correctly" Isis said

Midnight hugged Chromatus "No, thank you buddy" He said
---
#229 Posted: 17:40:29 08/01/2015
OoC: Wow, I'd actually forgotten about compasses... *facepalm*

Nefarion looked at Varedis and Varedis looked at Nefarion, they both looked at each other in amused embarresment, then banged their heads on the shelves, "Yes, use a compass! Of course..." said Varedis with his hand on his face.

Chromatus smiled at Midnight then said, "There's a lot of commotion going on inside, they seem to know something and standing out here is boring, should we go inside?"
---
#230 Posted: 20:17:57 08/01/2015
"Indeed. Our elements can composed a compass easily." Dreth said with an agreeing tone. He leaned in next to Isis, a totally contradictory expression on his face. "May I ask what happened to Kihei's father? Being this tore up about something means it important. And I don't want him to suffer." He whispered to Isis.
---
#231 Posted: 20:28:25 08/01/2015
"In all of the time traveling I've done, I haven't heard of why he is acting like that," Skyward sighed, but then covered up her mouth. "I didn't say that!"
---
#232 Posted: 01:17:08 09/01/2015
Makil looked at Skyward "Did you say time traveling?" He asked

"A Shadowscales is assumed to be the one to killed his father" Isis whispered
---
#233 Posted: 01:27:51 09/01/2015
"I'm sorry to hear that." Chimera said sadly, understanding their pain.

Twy dipped his head down in sorrow, though he hadn't ever experienced someone dying. Then he said, "Well, we'll teach this Shadowscale a lesson.
---
#234 Posted: 01:38:08 09/01/2015
"No I didn't!" Skyward suddenly got tense.
---
#235 Posted: 01:40:21 09/01/2015
Chimera suddenly turned her attention to Skyward, "I'm pretty sure you said 'time-traveling'."
---
#236 Posted: 01:46:26 09/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Sky was walking until he saw Stonecrusher on the ground, "That Shadowscale must have got him when he escape" Sky said to himself under his breathe as he walked over and grabbed the knife that was in Stonecrusher's tail and pulled it out.
---
#237 Posted: 02:04:45 09/01/2015
Stonecrusher watched Sky with glazed-over eyes. He wanted to thank the mysterious dragon—he couldn't quite remember his name—but he was still paralyzed.

"I. Did. Not. Say. Time-traveling." Skyward growled.
---
#238 Posted: 02:05:59 09/01/2015
"I'm going to find Stonecrusher" Isis said as she left the library and found Sky "Sky, we need to get him to a hospital"
---
#239 Posted: 02:13:37 09/01/2015
Chimera grined, amused by Skyward's stubbornness, "Look, if it helps, you're not the only one with a special 'means' of travel."
---
#240 Posted: 02:23:12 09/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"No need the poison will wear off in a few seconds" Sky said.
---
#241 Posted: 06:06:18 09/01/2015
Chromatus leaned his heads in through the door as far as he could and pushed. The door broke open and he fell inside, "Sometimes I'm too big for my own good." he whispered to himself. He saw Stonecrusher lying on the floor, but heard Sky saying the poison would wear of soon, "What happened here, did you find anything? Did you get attacked?"

Varedis nodded, "Shadowscale, came in, stole a book that would've given us a lead, but we know to go to a castle in the north where the Crown is, but besides that we know nothing, unless Sky does, but he hasn't said anything more"
---
#242 Posted: 06:10:36 09/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: I thought you said a mountain and not a castle
---
#243 Posted: 06:16:17 09/01/2015
OoC: Oh yeah, my mistake... unless there's a castle in the mountain! jk
---
#244 Posted: 16:06:21 09/01/2015
(Say, Sky the Dragon, could thisking have had any decendent's? Cause if so, that's where Atmos will be brought in as.)
---
#245 Posted: 19:14:13 09/01/2015
Varedis went to look for more books to see if there were any others on the Crown, he came running back being chased by a dragon. It threw a blade of shadow at varedis who ducked and it went over his head, he skidded and landed near Chromatus' feet. Chromatus turned and almost dodged the blade, yet it lodged in his blue head. A great burst of ice came out, freezing the dragon, then chromatus slowly coughed. The sword had gone clean through the neck and come out of the other side, and now it was lodged there.

Chromatus groaned, "that blasted blade, it broke right into one of the Nexus crystals that Nefarian gave to me, without it, my Ice element will go mad, and I don't know the half of the other side effects."

He groaned and then roared, ice went flying everywhere and it was suddenly snowing in the library. A flash of purple light came out of his mouth and the shadow-blade dissapeared. The nexus crystal was duplicating, merging with the Ice that chromatus had been creating to seal his wound, it spread over his neck and up over his head going down his snout in a narrow strip.

He groaned and let loose a stream of purple energy. Then he stopped, took a deep breath and breathed some ice onto the floor and saw his own reflection, he stopped dead, he'd only just seen the crystal, and was speechless.

Nefarian landed and said, "Chromatus, are you OK?" the hydra sumply nodded and Nefarian's concern turned to curiosity, "Did you do that on purpose? How did you get the nexus crystal to grow like that, and you seem to have uncovered some sort of Dark Convexity element, I think I'll call it Twilight."

Then Nefarian stopped smiling as Chromatus grimaced in pain, he glowed purple and the ground in front of him seemed to melt, revealing a purple crater, a great vortex appeared and flashed out. A resounding explosion knocked back everything, and in the aftermath, Chromatus realized, Varedis was gone, where he'd been standing, all that was left was black, red and purple dust. Ashes, and elemental dust. He'd accidentally killed Varedis, or if not, sent him away to some far away location that he would never escape from.

And, at that moment, Chromatus knew, he'd messed up. He began crying and as he was crying, his Ice element began to make it snow, and his fire element melted it, so it was raining. As tears came from his face, tears came from the cieling of the library. And Chromatus cried. Nefarian was behind him, with his wing over his shoulder, the rain was flooding the libray and he said, "Guys! We have to leave, quickly, and I have some bad news. Something's happened to Varedis, and he's gone."
---
#246 Posted: 19:27:12 09/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: Sure but I appreciate it if he didn't know where the Storm Crown btw Sky already left the library
---
#247 Posted: 19:40:41 09/01/2015
OoC: Sky may have, but everyone else hasn't. Hope my above post wasn't too controlling of the things, I tried to do the thing so it mainly affected my characters, except now it's raining in the library. smilie

Nefarian looked at Chromatus, "I know that you're affected by what just happened, but this water's already wing-deep, unless you either stop the rain and drain the water, or help us leave, then we'll all die, especially the young ones, like Midnight."

Chromatus stopped crying as did the indoor rain, he'd already possibly killed one dragon today, he would'nt kill another, and the thought of Midnight dying filled him with sadness. With a vengreance he swept forward an intense heat and sudenly the library was thick with steam. Then he flapped his wings to create a draft that blew away the steam. He looked around, everyone was fine, he turned to Nefarian, "I'm a danger to everyone, if I stay, I'll only cause distress." He left the library and tried to fly off, but the earth was incasing him, he tried to make it move with his earth element, but he found that nefarian was stronger.

"Chromatus, I know your strengths and your weakness, and I know that earth is your weakest and that it is my strongest. I won't let you leave, you can control your elements, you still have your Crystals, only the Ice one was damaged and that wasn't your fault, and anyway, you fixed it. The incident with Varedis was because you had a new element, and your crystal was faulty, it works now. And the rain was because of your emotions, if you control yourself, you can control your elements. And I know that you can control yourself, you are almost always, the most calm and collected out of everone, this is the first time I've sen you controlled by your emotions, the first, for everyone else, it's an occupational hazard, anger, hate, sorrow, love, joy. They all make us act irrationally or erraticcaly or without control. Heck, it's happening to me right now, in my anger and trapping you to the earth, I wouldn't do that normally. If anyone can control themselves, it is you, don't let us down by failing yourself. It won't do anyone any good to run away, least of all the ones you think you are helping."

Nefarian released his control over the earth, and the strain on chromatus faded, "If you wish, then go, but know that is the wrong choice, the fool's choice." And with that he walked past Chromatus towards Sky, after a moment of indecison, Chromatus folowed.
---
#248 Posted: 19:46:46 09/01/2015
((Frozen in a nutshell))

Skyward looked up. "Is it just me, or was it raining?" she asked.
---
#249 Posted: 19:53:33 09/01/2015
OoC: really? what a coincidence, i haven't even seen the full movie, only ads, hopefully Chromatus won't start singing 'let it go'

Nefarian called back into the Libray, "Guys, we should be going, before some angry librarian comes and berates us for making it rain."
---
#250 Posted: 20:14:12 09/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Occ: Ten seconds later everyone in the RP started to sing "Let it Go" smilie (JK)

"What exactly were you guys doing in there" Sky said
---
First | Previous | Page 5 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me