Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Dragon Wars: Crown of Storms [CLOSED]
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#1 Posted: 19:32:34 27/12/2014 | Topic Creator
WELCOME BACK EVERYONE TO ANOTHER DRAGON WAR RP! I'm your host Sky the Primal Dragon!

Ok I made this RP after the downfall of Elemental Unbalance (Don't know what happen there) Anyways here is the story

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Story

Long time ago a kingdom in a distant land; who's king was a powerful dragon with the elements of Water, Lightning, and Wind. He was so powerful that any who stand before him were met with a raging storm. Legends say that all his power was from his crown which was made of ivory and gold with royal blue sapphires within. Over thousand of years many have journey to this kingdom in hopes to find and capture this glorious crown. But none succeed.

Sky; the Primal Dragon, travel to the very same land. But under false pretenses. A group known as the Trinity lures Sky into a deadly trap. Now he and his comrades must find The Lengendary Storm Crown to trade for his friend's life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rules

1. No cussing
2. I am the GM of this RP
3. No killing another person's character
4. No Godmoding
5. Your character must be 12 or older!
6. Have fun (I can't think if there any more rules if I remember any more I'll let you guys know)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Character Sheet

Name:
Elements:
Appearance:

Here is my first character for this RP

Name: Sky
Elements: Fire, Ice, Water, Electricity, Earth, Wind, Light, and Darkness
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:23:37 28/12/2014 by Sky the Dragon
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#2 Posted: 20:08:19 27/12/2014
Name: Makil
Appearance: A pure white dragon

Name: Isis
Elements: Light, Ice, Poison
Appearance: A white dragon with light blue stripes going along her back

Name: Midnight
Elements: Light, Dark, Ice
Appearance: A purple dragon with wings that look like the stars

Name: Kihei
Element: Ice
Appearance: (The dragon in my avatar)
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:49:54 28/12/2014 by EyeBrawler2014
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#3 Posted: 01:07:44 28/12/2014
Name: Skyward
Element: Lightning and Ice
Appearance: Until I get internet to upload the picture from my iPhone, my avatar. (Slight changes, just to be warned)
Other: Can communicate through telepathy.

Name: Ebony
Elements: Darkness and Fire
Appearance: A jet-black wyvern with claws that function as hands on her wings and an amulet.

Name: Electra
Elements: Lightning and Fire
Appearance: A blue-and-yellow wyvern with claws that function as hands on her wings and an amulet.

Name: Stonecrusher
Elements: Earth
Appearance: A dark grey dragon with a hammer-like tail and a broad, flattened snout.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:39:04 28/12/2014 by StormDragon21
Fryno Forever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1071
#4 Posted: 01:31:24 28/12/2014
Name: Pycro
Elements: Dark and Fire
Appearance: Red-scaled dragon with grey marks on his back, tail, legs, and head, as well as a black hooded cloak.
---
Back and Better Than Ever!
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#5 Posted: 06:14:09 28/12/2014
(I don't know if wyverns count in here, though if they do, I wouldn't mind adding in one or two of mine.)

Name: Flasheris
Elements: light, electricity
Appearance: white scales, with a yellow belly, wing membranes, and eyes. Her horns are shaped like Spyro's, and her tail tip looks like a halo.

Name: Poleire
Elements: fire, ice
Appearance: red scales with a blue belly, wing membranes, eyes, and crest. His horns are shaped like Spyro's, and his tail tip looks like a double-sided axe.

(I will add In more later)
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#6 Posted: 06:22:38 28/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: Wvyrens are a different race than Dragons so I guess you can make them here
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
#7 Posted: 06:32:03 28/12/2014
(Ahh, ok, so has anyone been accepted yet?, planning on adding a wyvern or two of my own, and another dragon or two.)
---
#8 Posted: 06:35:56 28/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: Oh Sorry Everyone is accepted
---
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#9 Posted: 07:14:44 28/12/2014
Name: Dreth
Elements: Fire and earth
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
The human there is more of a comparison to his size.
Stuff to know: Dreth is a glass maker, the best in the land. Though humble and modest socially, he has never met another creature who can temper glass as he can, and is proud of it. The glass he can create is stronger than the scale from a steel dragon, and he adorns it as armor over his scales. His true color is red, yet the glass he wears reflects rainbows of color.

Is it appropriate to have an older character? I mean, you cant really be the best when your like 16, right?
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:17:35 28/12/2014 by LegendOfZelda
#10 Posted: 07:22:40 28/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: As long as your character is 12 or older it doesn't matter how old it is (as long it isn't like Before time even began and all that) and when did.....And I just realize that I just forgot a rule....Eyebrawler mind changing Midnight's age? I didn't notice his age and Stormdragon21 can you do the same to Eletrca, Skyward and Ebony at least 12 or older I'm terribly sorry for this I didn't realize I just glance at the elements not looking at the age guys and I forgot to add that one rule (Which I'm going to fix right now) anyways LoZ your character is accepted
---
#11 Posted: 07:59:13 28/12/2014
OOC: good thing I mentioned the age thing eh? saves a lot of confusion for the future.
Cant wait to start
---
#12 Posted: 14:49:05 28/12/2014
((I will Sky))
---
#13 Posted: 15:14:30 28/12/2014
(And now my final OC's)

Name: Chimera
Element: darkness
Appearance: she has black scales with a red belly and wing membranes. Her eyes are also red, and her horns resemble Cynder's. Her tail tip looks like a gold ring but it doesn't connect, instead the two ends point out like spears, and the tail has a red gem at the end of it (not the spear part.) Also, Chimera can occasionally make her wings become feathered for a while with her magic, and the feathers are dark blue.

Name: Atmos
Elements: wind, water, and electricity
Appearance: he has blue scales, yellow belly, and green feathered wings. His crest and horns are gray, and the tail tip looks like a lightning bolt. His eyes are sky-blue.

Name: Twy
Elements: fire, wind, and fear (?).
Appearance: He is a wyvern; he has red scales including his wings, tipless tail and his eyes are green.

(That should do it.)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:40:35 11/01/2015 by theuone
#14 Posted: 15:53:21 28/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: Thank you Eyebrawler
---
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#15 Posted: 16:08:06 28/12/2014
Name: Varedis the Sun Dragon
Elements: Fire & Light
Appearance: Varedis

Name: Nefarian
Elements: Fire, Earth & Darkness
Appearance: Nefarion
Other: Earth is his strongest element due to being exposed to the Earth Orb.

Name: Chromatus
Elements: Fire, Lightning, Shadow, Earth & Ice
Appearance:Chromatus
Other: Despite popular opinion, all heads works as one, he doesn't argue with himself. Also, he has powers over Time & Magic (can change that if its too OP)
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:09:40 29/12/2014 by Eternal Sunfury
#16 Posted: 16:12:30 28/12/2014
((Sunfury, are you going to add your characters from the last Dragon War?))
---
#17 Posted: 17:14:52 28/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: Sunfury Sun isn't a element Fire and Light is though
---
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#18 Posted: 17:02:27 29/12/2014
OoC: Yes, I will, I just didn't have time, well, Sun is kind of an empowered version of Fire that he can only use every now and then and leaves him drained, but I can leave it out for this RP.
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
#19 Posted: 20:20:11 29/12/2014
OOC: Yeah, and you could just have it where Varedis has such a mastery of fire that he can create supernova heat from time to time.
---
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4440
#20 Posted: 20:36:29 29/12/2014
Name: Maria
Elements: Fire and Water

Name: Frost
Elements: Snow and Ice
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#21 Posted: 20:36:44 29/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: Accepted I think its about time to start the RP

The emerald sea was calm as a boat came into dock. Sky the Primal Dragon was on it, "This is Thunderstorm Island that was said to hold the legendary artifact known as Storm Crown...." Sky mumbles to himself as he headed off the boat. He was planning to invesgate the town for any rumors about ruins or tombs that may have been build here first in order to find the crown and exchange it for his friends life.
---
#22 Posted: 20:45:22 29/12/2014
OOC: Migt not type good. Keys tat work; a b d e f g i j k l m n o p q r s t u w x y z.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#23 Posted: 20:48:15 29/12/2014
Electra was at the aft of the ship. "No dolphins yet," she complained.

Ebony closed her eyes. "This isn't the part of the ocean we'll find them."

"Well, we're here!" Skyward climbed up the mast. "Land ahoy!"
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#24 Posted: 20:49:24 29/12/2014
OOC: so are we all on the boat and do we know eachother(at least kinda) already?
---
#25 Posted: 20:59:36 29/12/2014
I (Maria if I is fine.) was on te boat streting my wings. "We are ere ten?"

Frost nodded.

OOC: Remember, some keys don't work.
---
#26 Posted: 21:10:15 29/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: My character doesn't know anyone he just left the boat
---
#27 Posted: 21:24:09 29/12/2014
(Question, does all of our OC's have to be on the boat, or can we introduce some later?

"This should be interesting, I wonder what I signed up for." Chimera said as she walked off the boat.

"Well, I hope that nothing goes horribly wrong, I am expecting this to be peaceful." Twy stretched his wings as he flapped down to the docks.
---
#28 Posted: 21:30:33 29/12/2014
I got off the boat.

Frost is waiting for Makil, Isis, and Midnight.
---
#29 Posted: 21:36:23 29/12/2014
Dreth lay lazily on the deck of the boat, floating sand between his claws. He had no quarrels with sea travel, but the atmosphere of the place unsettled him, needing him to make a distraction. He felt the boat shift to a stop and sat up, scanning the land that he had docked at. There were other dragons leaving, what was their purpose? He often wondered about the lives of others, if they have a good life or if they have troubles. Little things others oft overlook, being too concerned with their own problems. He decided that it was his time to depart from the boat and stood up, shifting the glass on his body to reveal a pouch, where he put his sand. He gave small nods of greetings to the other dragons as he passed them and slowly stepped onto the earth of the island. His uneasy feeling worsened as he stepped, feeling the strange energy of this place. "There are adventures ahead." He spoke with a deep, foreboding tone, particularly to noone.
---
#30 Posted: 22:02:01 29/12/2014
Makil, Kihei, Isis, and Midnight all got off the boat "Hi Frost" Makil said "This is going to be a great vacation"

Isis and Midnight hugged Frost "Hi Momma" They both said

Kihei smiled "I'm going to talk to some of the others" He said as he walked over to Sky "Hello sir" He said
---
#31 Posted: 22:40:39 29/12/2014
"Yes it will be." Frost said. "Hello Midnigt and Isis. Okay Kiei you do tat"

I siged.

OOC: Silly keys smilie :>
---
#32 Posted: 22:42:33 29/12/2014
"So momma, what are gonna do first?" Midnight asked

Makil went over to Frost and smiled "I'm glad we did this" He said
---
#33 Posted: 22:45:21 29/12/2014
"How about we let all of us deide togeter. " Frost replied to Midnigt. "I am to Makil."

I went oer to Frost, Makil, Midnigt, and Isis. "I didn't know you guys would be ere!" I said.

OOC: Keys please! smilie
---
#34 Posted: 22:59:56 29/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Sky notice the dragon speaking to him, "Oh hello" he said
---
#35 Posted: 23:12:03 29/12/2014
"I thought you would have seen us on the ship Maria" Makil said

"What's your name? Mine's Kihei" Kihei said to Sky
---
#36 Posted: 23:15:09 29/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"I'm Sky" he said as he continue to walk into town.
---
#37 Posted: 23:19:48 29/12/2014
OOC: uhm... hrmmmm

Dreth scanned the coast of the island, taking it all in. How curious, he thought, reciting uncommon legends in his head. Thunderstorm Island, where nature knows no bounds, holds the Keysands. These Keysands are said to hold the raw energy of the very elements, and if one were to harness these sands, they would gain mastery of all things. Dreth cared not for the idea of limitless power. He wanted the sands for a completely different reason. Living glass. A savant like him has always dreamed of mastery of the beauty of glass, and with the Keysands, he could imbue his constructs with an actual soul. Now, just to find them.
His attention was brought over to a group of dragons, seemingly a family. "Have you brought your family here on vacation?" He asked them in suprise.

OOF: yes, im talking to you guys
---
#38 Posted: 23:23:27 29/12/2014
"Hey guys? Land ahoy?" Skyward climbed down the mast head-first. "We're about to go on the adventure of a lifetime and you're just sitting there?"
---
#39 Posted: 23:51:45 29/12/2014
"Yes." Frost replied appily.

"Sorry I was somewere else on te sip." MAria said.
---
#40 Posted: 23:59:10 29/12/2014
Makil looked up "Yes, why?" He asked

Isis looked at the dragon "Wait, you're Dreth!" She said

Midnight looked over at Skyward "Hi!" He said

Kihei followed Sky "So, why are you here?" He asked
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:00:46 30/12/2014 by EyeBrawler2014
#41 Posted: 00:04:54 30/12/2014
It was just a gut feeling, but Dreth's gut ever steered him wrong. "The island just seems a bit hazardous for children, thats all." He said with a shrug. His attention was instantly turned to Isis at the mention of his name. "You know who I am?" He asked the white dragon with surprise.
---
#42 Posted: 00:10:04 30/12/2014
"Are you doubting us?" Ebony growled. "Me and Electra may be a bit small and young, but we're still as powerful as those giant types!"
---
#43 Posted: 00:18:56 30/12/2014
"Don't worry, we've been through worse" Makil said

"Of course! You're the Great Glassmaker! Why are you here? Have you been requested for a job?" Isis asked
---
#44 Posted: 00:30:12 30/12/2014
Dreth let out a small laugh and shook his head. "Someone always recognizes me, wherever I go." He said with a smile. "I'm here on a personal quest, actually," He responded to the white dragoness, "To increase my work ten-fold." Ebony's attitude made his smile grow wider and he pat the dragon-child on the head. "I'm sure you are strong. I'd be scared to face you. I just worry for the well-being of others." Dreth turned his attention back to the white dragoness, "So you know my name, but what is yours?" He asked kindly
---
#45 Posted: 00:39:28 30/12/2014
"I'm Isis, I actually wanted to be like you, I don't have earth or fire, but I know how to make glass using my elements, maybe I can help you" Isis said
---
#46 Posted: 01:10:41 30/12/2014
The glassmaker felt honored to have another want to pursue his career. Help would be useful, yet it may be dangerous considering what he was looking for. Dreth tapped his chin with a claw, considering it all. It was a great coincidence that he was just thinking about taking on an apprentice during the boat ride to the island. "I would like to see what you can do sometime." He stated, a twinkle in his eye. "The things that are to be discovered on this island aren't something I want just anyone to see."
---
#47 Posted: 01:16:18 30/12/2014
"If you want me to promise not to tell anyone or do anything evil, I SWEAR to you that I won't" Isis said
---
#48 Posted: 01:23:42 30/12/2014
Dreth chuckled at the dragoness' persistant behavior. "I will think about it Isis, I promise you that." He placed a paw on her shoulder, "I'd just like to get to know you better before I set off tomorrow. Mind if I tag along?"

OOC: Isis is part of the family of your characters, right?
---
#49 Posted: 01:50:55 30/12/2014
((She is))

"Ok!" Isis said

"Sure Dreth, you can come along" Makil said
---
#50 Posted: 04:14:33 30/12/2014
OOC: Te family, Makil (Eyebrawler), Isis (Eyebrawler), Midnigt (Eyebrawler) , Frost (Eeee88

"I don't mind. As long as Isis doesn't get urt."

OOC Keys still wont work
---
Page 1 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me