Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > What Dangan Ronpa 2 character are you? TrendsRfun
Page 1 of 1
What Dangan Ronpa 2 character are you? TrendsRfun [CLOSED]
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#1 Posted: 22:02:06 26/12/2014 | Topic Creator
I got this person

Mikan Tsumiki

You care about everyone, but you don't believe anyone cares about you. You're incredibly sensitive, timid, and upset and selfdegrade yourself. You believe in letting anyone do anything to you so they won't yell at you or hit you, despite how people can support you. You always are nervous and paranoid about whether you are bothering or annoying others, and can be quite the klutz, but you are also resourceful and ready to help out, whether it be nursing or cleaning.

Don't know how I feel about this

http://uquiz.com/4P4VwV
---
Gay 4 GARcher
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#2 Posted: 22:53:41 26/12/2014
Final Result:
Sonia Nevermind

Cheerful, polite, beautiful and eager to learn. These words best describe you. You are kind and thoughtful, and care for your friends. You have whacky interests, whether it includes animals, serial killers, or the occult but you are quite responsible. Despite this, you can be rather gullible and innocent, but you make assertive commands to keep in line.
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#3 Posted: 23:05:57 26/12/2014
Chiaki Nanami

You've got a huge passion for gaming, and when you're not pulling all-nighters to beat the final boss which you can do in under a heartbeat, you are usually sleeping, sometimes mid sentence. Despite your lazy personality, you can be quite logical and with keen senses, but games are definitely your passion.
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#4 Posted: 00:28:05 27/12/2014
Chiaki Nanami
You've got a huge passion for gaming, and when you're not pulling all-nighters to beat the final boss which you can do in under a heartbeat, you are usually sleeping, sometimes mid sentence. Despite your lazy personality, you can be quite logical and with keen senses, but games are definitely your passion.

GOOD.
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
valskeletor Yellow Sparx Gems: 1155
#5 Posted: 00:30:30 27/12/2014
george costanza
---
tubular
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#6 Posted: 00:59:27 27/12/2014
You care about everyone, but you don't believe anyone cares about you. You're incredibly sensitive, timid, and upset and selfdegrade yourself. You believe in letting anyone do anything to you so they won't yell at you or hit you, despite how people can support you. You always are nervous and paranoid about whether you are bothering or annoying others, and can be quite the klutz, but you are also resourceful and ready to help out, whether it be nursing or cleaning.
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#7 Posted: 03:53:32 27/12/2014
*Surprised I got a male character*
I haven't checked the game out too deeply yet so I have no idea who this is.
Quote:
Hajime Hinata
[User Posted Image]
You are a pleasant person, who is open to others, listens and cares, and are known for your thoughtfulness. However, you can be cynical and blunt at times, generally when losing your patience, but you can accept the quirks of others, and ignore them.

I haven't really gone through loosing my patience a lot of times. I can't remember the last time it has happen. I don't think it has even happened once this year.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:54:52 27/12/2014 by wspyro
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me