Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Trap team variants [CLOSED]
funnybone Gold Sparx Gems: 2532
#1 Posted: 08:06:45 25/12/2014 | Topic Creator
When will the trap team variants come out on lost islands is there like a special date or something?
---
Meh idk wut i am doing alive rn
Evolve Your Skylanders Adventure here!
midas73 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1379
#2 Posted: 23:23:56 25/12/2014
No set dates. They introduce new characters occasionally. Not all variants get included in-game.
---
Activate username: "midas73". I am on a gifting hiatus so be warned...
CrazyCanuck Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#3 Posted: 05:16:38 26/12/2014
Quote: midas73
Not all variants get included in-game.

All in game variants prior to Trap Team have been included. There's no real reason to think they won't put them in. We just don't know when.
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#4 Posted: 15:00:35 26/12/2014
It really is hard to tell. With Giants, it was a while before they added them, which was a bonus because you could enter the code for the variant and get the regular version, then in turn get the variant version when they introduced it. I did that for a couple of them in Giants. With Swap Force, however, they seemed to have learned from that loophole and would usually introduce the variant about as soon as it was released (or, at least, it was coded in before release). But with Trap Team, there hasn't been any variants added. So it's a mystery of when they will be introduced. I figured they would have introduced Winterfest Lob Star before Christmas, but no such luck. It seems the focus on the new sanctums and toy link towers along with introducing villains really put a damper on other updates. Since they usually take a two month hiatus after the New Year, it may be a long time before we see them. My hope was that they were saving them all for that hiatus, then they could just release small updates every once in a while with the variants to appease us until they're ready to make bigger updates.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me