Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Are they going to kill me? Boothworld Industries?
Page 1 of 1
Are they going to kill me? Boothworld Industries? [CLOSED]
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#1 Posted: 23:44:19 23/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Really!?!? I'm seriously scared now, I callled the number, and I GOT THE REAL THING saying I am scheduled for "re modeling"
the link for what I'm talking about is here, it's called Boothworld industries, and look stuff up about it, i'm scared.
http://www.reddit.com/r/noslee...mpp/6302967536/

I'm in a rush typing because I am legit scared and am about to drive off in a car for a bit. im turning wifi off, and used a calling service called "textme" to be safe if they tracked me down..
Some one, PLEASE help, is this real?!

The number is 630 296 7536 some one call too so i'm not the only one, and to make sure its not real! well, call at your own risk, but I am seriously freaking legit scared..

EDIT: My description looks like a little kid afraid of the dark... I just came back from a drive, (Christmas lights..) and I'm not worried now, have you guys heard about this? I just realized it's just like one of those creepypastas, and I'm not scared now, it's probably just fake..
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:49:35 24/12/2014 by Badwolfmichael
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#2 Posted: 00:42:09 24/12/2014
really.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me