Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Thoughts for a roleplay [CLOSED]
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#1 Posted: 20:59:02 21/12/2014 | Topic Creator
I am in the process of creating a futuristic rp with multiple alien races in it. I already have Human, thats a given, and the race called the Jallen; a reptillius species that excels at being hard to kill.

Any thoughts? I need at least seven races
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#2 Posted: 21:02:45 21/12/2014
Erm...some sort of amphibious species?
---
#hu
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#3 Posted: 21:02:58 21/12/2014
Maybe a snail, or robotic like race... One that has converted themselves to part cyborg-ish
Or you could make them a snail-like species..

and, they could be, well, smarter than most other species, and live in peace,
I call them the "Kaleds"..
Eruptor100 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1446
#4 Posted: 21:04:08 21/12/2014
Elemental races!

Fire aleins! Ice Aliens! Earth Aliens! Etc.
---
Stick em up!
Credit to big green
#5 Posted: 21:09:25 21/12/2014 | Topic Creator
I definitely like the elemental idea. Reminds me of the Tau from Warhammer 40K

And I was planning on a purely synthetic race created by another.
I gotta admit that some of this is probably modeled after the Mass Effect universe, but i want to diverge from that concept, make it unique yknow?
---
#6 Posted: 21:10:37 21/12/2014
Maybe something where they're all similar, but each of them have two or three different traits than another one? Iunno.
---
#hu
#7 Posted: 21:23:29 21/12/2014
Tech aliens! Other races could create tech alains, there just robots!
---
Stick em up!
Credit to big green
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#8 Posted: 21:26:13 21/12/2014
Quote: LegendOfZelda

I gotta admit that some of this is probably modeled after the Mass Effect universe, but i want to diverge from that concept, make it unique yknow?

Don't you like my idea? ;((((((((

Quote: Eruptor100

Maybe something Steampunk like?

I also imagined a species, that has multiple horns on its head...
#9 Posted: 21:26:16 21/12/2014
A robot species creating a robot species that creates another species.
---
#hu
#10 Posted: 21:29:31 21/12/2014 | Topic Creator
heres what im thinking for possible races so far. im just not sure...

-Amphibious
-Elemental
-Synthetic
-Different atmosphere
-invertibre/snail-like species
-Something turian(lol mass effect)
-Shape-shifting race
-The race that created the synthetic
-very small race

there has to be a race that resembles turians because they are SEXY
---
#11 Posted: 21:30:19 21/12/2014
What's a turian? *killed*
---
#hu
#12 Posted: 21:30:49 21/12/2014
Ya have any plot ideas for the role play?
---
Stick em up!
Credit to big green
#13 Posted: 21:38:08 21/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Badwolfmichael

Don't you like my idea? ;((((((((

Maybe something Steampunk like?

I also imagined a species, that has multiple horns on its head...

I do like your ideas! I plan to use them. I just didnt want to say it out loud because
They are just too amazing!!!

Quote: Rickorio
What's a turian? *killed*

I will not kill you, only maim you. Read and be knowledgeable!

Ya have any plot ideas for the role play?

I do have a plot planned, but i hesitate to reveal it so soon. If anything ill give a generalization. The "players" so to speak are on a mission to discover a new and possibly genocidal race.
---
#14 Posted: 18:07:44 22/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Ok, how does this sound for an "elemental" race

Rama- The Rama are Amoeba-like creatures that assemble shells from their surroundings during a ceremony at a young age. They often take humanoid forms to be seen as more agreeable to other species. The way that they make their shell is permanent and shows their status throughout their species.
All Rama have perspective control of the element they aligned themselves with. As they age, almost all Rama travel to other spots of the universe to find their ultimate purpose. They may not have a spot in the Collected Governments, but they often advise or protect the government officials.
Wy-Rama- Wy-Rama attach to the nature of their planet, using wind and disheveled foliage as a loose cloak. These Rama tribes are very adventurous and often travel, collecting small interesting things and adding them to their cloak along the way. Ones that travel out into the galaxy often become scientists and explorers, finding new planets and things to inspect.
Sur-Rama- The Sur take the very ground beneath them during their ceremony, taking shapes of stony golems. These Rama are extremely slow, cautious and wise, living the longest out of all the tribes. Sur-Rama become builders and scholars, their purpose of travel to spread their knowlage of the universe.
Dom-Rama- These Rama become one with the tranquility of water and ice and sacrifice their physical bodies for a higher state of being. They are calm and collected and move in fluid movements, respectively. They also are emotionless at times and poise towards others. The Dom find themselves as leaders and advisers, in places of government.
Fir-Rama- These Rama take on the form of heat and flame, cloaking themselves in magma and volcanic rock. Because they need heat to keep their shell molten, they are located in tropical areas and in the lava chutes in the volcanoes of their home world. Fir-Rama are often the warriors of their tribes and very ambitious.
Mak-Rama- Mak-Rama are a very rare form of this species. During the ceremony, they reject all their surroundings and their outer membrane hardens to mimic steel. They later grow their shell from their metal-like skin. Mak-Rama are often shunned by their society and travel the galaxy as rouges.
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#15 Posted: 18:22:06 22/12/2014
Nice! I have an idea for a race called Nagdors who are like dragons, but are more insect-like and can shapeshift, but only for a short amount of time.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#16 Posted: 21:13:24 22/12/2014
Cool!
---
Stick em up!
Credit to big green
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12151
#17 Posted: 21:16:14 22/12/2014
hobbits in space
#18 Posted: 21:17:59 22/12/2014

Rama- The Rama are Amoeba-like creatures that assemble shells from their surroundings during a ceremony at a young age. They often take humanoid forms to be seen as more agreeable to other species. The way that they make their shell is permanent and shows their status throughout their species.
All Rama have perspective control of the element they aligned themselves with. As they age, almost all Rama travel to other spots of the universe to find their ultimate purpose. They may not have a spot in the Collected Governments, but they often advise or protect the government officials.
Wy-Rama- Wy-Rama attach to the nature of their planet, using wind and disheveled foliage as a loose cloak. These Rama tribes are very adventurous and often travel, collecting small interesting things and adding them to their cloak along the way. Ones that travel out into the galaxy often become scientists and explorers, finding new planets and things to inspect.
Sur-Rama- The Sur take the very ground beneath them during their ceremony, taking shapes of stony golems. These Rama are extremely slow, cautious and wise, living the longest out of all the tribes. Sur-Rama become builders and scholars, their purpose of travel to spread their knowlage of the universe.
Dom-Rama- These Rama become one with the tranquility of water and ice and sacrifice their physical bodies for a higher state of being. They are calm and collected and move in fluid movements, respectively. They also are emotionless at times and poise towards others. The Dom find themselves as leaders and advisers, in places of government.
Fir-Rama- These Rama take on the form of heat and flame, cloaking themselves in magma and volcanic rock. Because they need heat to keep their shell molten, they are located in tropical areas and in the lava chutes in the volcanoes of their home world. Fir-Rama are often the warriors of their tribes and very ambitious.
Mak-Rama- Mak-Rama are a very rare form of this species. During the ceremony, they reject all their surroundings and their outer membrane hardens to mimic steel. They later grow their shell from their metal-like skin. Mak-Rama are often shunned by their society and travel the galaxy as rouges.

That sounds really cool.
---
#hu
#19 Posted: 21:21:01 22/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Carmelita Fox
hobbits in space

When i read that I think of the ol "MUPPETS IN SPAAACCCCEEEE"

That sounds really cool.

Thanks. Its probably my favorite race so far. RP story line has been halted to draw up the variants of this race
---
#20 Posted: 21:26:42 22/12/2014
Quote: Carmelita Fox
hobbits in space

When i read that I think of the ol "MUPPETS IN SPAAACCCCEEEE"

That sounds really cool.

Thanks. Its probably my favorite race so far. RP story line has been halted to draw up the variants of this race

Wait...I don't understand that last sentence.
---
#hu
#21 Posted: 21:28:34 22/12/2014 | Topic Creator
i meant to say "Blarg im too busy drawing to write"
---
#22 Posted: 21:34:51 22/12/2014
Oh, that makes so much more sence. smilie
---
#hu
Samius Hunter Gems: 9262
#23 Posted: 21:43:45 22/12/2014

For that you could draw some ideas from the Convergence of Cyriss, from Warmachine.

The idea of the faction is that it's a cult of humans who worship the goddess of logic and science, Cyriss. To combat the imperfections and limitations brought by their biological forms, members of the convergence sacrifice their human bodies to transfer their souls into immortal, robot-like clockwork vessels after reaching a certain point of experience and learning. They always strive for perfection, and to make perfectly accurate calculations of the world around them.

They never wield any gunpowder- or chemical-based weapons in battle, due to their unpredictability (since they cannot accurately calculate all the variables associated with using explosives). Instead they prefer to use spring-based weaponry and energy weaponry, the forces of which can be calculated more easily.
#24 Posted: 21:53:19 22/12/2014
Maybe...wait, do you need a villainous species.
---
#hu
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#25 Posted: 22:46:02 22/12/2014
[User Posted Image]
Tigerians, loyal dragon/tiger hybrids that follow and serve Noboru Kodo
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me