Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
EBGames Canada - Wave Three today [CLOSED]
Sivadreamer Gold Sparx Gems: 2821
#1 Posted: 18:31:59 19/12/2014 | Topic Creator
I wanted to draw more attention to this big release, then the Canadian thread. They even have KAOS trap!!
---
How many crystals should I buy VS how many will I buy!?
Stink Blade Green Sparx Gems: 117
#2 Posted: 21:13:14 19/12/2014
Yup, I picked up the Trap Masters released today and the Kaos trap. Got the last one though, the guy said they only got 3 of them and someone bought 2, probably trying to profit.
overdriveXXX Red Sparx Gems: 72
#3 Posted: 22:20:51 19/12/2014
Managed to score Blastermind, Ka-Boom, and Tuff Luck, they had a few of the others at the Ebgames on Sources in Montreal but I still did not see the light or Dark Expansion packs yet, I arrived when they were opening the boxes and waited. If were lucky Toys r us may still have it for Sunday. Will check tonight.
TOlofter Yellow Sparx Gems: 1021
#4 Posted: 22:34:23 19/12/2014
Went to EB in Toronto as they were unboxing. Was able to get the last Blastermind(he looks awesome!) and 2nd last Trail Blazer. Blastermind was the first to go.

Didn't notice Bat Spin or High Five. Not sure if they even got them or not.

They had lots of Ka-boom and & Cobra.

A few Tuff Luck. Lots of new Traps. Sold out of Kaos. Luckily got got the Kaos Trap at Future Shop weeks ago.

I want Ka-Boom, Tuff & Cobra eventually. Didn't wanna drop the $$$ on them right now. Got my two most wanted at least. Might get Bat Spin...despite the sucky name. Would like to get more traps so I have 2 for each element, but will probably hold off until there is a deal. Too pricey for what they are.

People were swarming the boxes at EB while they unboxed. The Disney Infinity figures, despite my obsessive love of Disney in general(game still needs a LOT of work before its great), doesn't move anywhere close to what the Skylanders do. Still huge demand!!! At least here.
Skybummer Red Sparx Gems: 51
#5 Posted: 00:09:43 20/12/2014
I just came back from both EB games from Toronto Eaton Centre area.

There's only one Ka-Boom and Wallop (She did say, you had a Trail Blazer in the backroom)left in the Eaton Centre EB games. I was a few minutes late and saw a guy picked up the last Blastermind and Tuff Luck. The woman said she doesn't have any Kaos traps left.

EB games outside of the Eaton Centre has no new stock. But I'll check on the weekend.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:23:04 20/12/2014 by Skybummer
Gold_guardian Gold Sparx Gems: 2370
#6 Posted: 02:19:52 20/12/2014
Yes! I thought it'd be lucky if Walmart or Toys r us had the new Trap masters in stock today because they where in those stores flyers.

I couldn't reach either over the phone so I made the decision to leave early and drop by Toys r us on the way to work only for them to have nothing.

Upon seeing this thread I called my local Eb games in Oakville and as luck would have it they had the box behind the counter unopened so I scooted over there and picked up not just the trap masters but the two new cores and mini packs as well which is far above and beyond what I expected to get today.

Best part is my Mom bought the entire lot for me as part of my Christmas gift smilie I was worried I wouldn't be able to get Wave 3 in time for it to count towards my presents so to me this is a Christmas miracle come true smilie
---
~Canadian~
IWHBYD Yellow Sparx Gems: 1274
#7 Posted: 03:56:09 20/12/2014
Both EB Games in Abbotsford, BC have wave 3 in (one had more of a selection than the other)

I got:

All 8 Traps + The Kaos Trap
All 3 Trap masters
Both Mini Packs
Cobra Cadabra and Trail Blazer

No sign of Bat Spin and High Five. No sign of the Dark and Light packs (not that I was expecting to see those).
---
Latest Purchases: http://i.imgur.com/jD6ExG4.jpg
Owner of every Skylander released including variants all brand new in box.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me