Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Get your EE Terafin and Stealth Elf delivered before Christmas!!!
Page 1 of 1
Get your EE Terafin and Stealth Elf delivered before Christmas!!! [CLOSED]
dinoah2005 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3472
#1 Posted: 05:50:37 19/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Stopped by my Game Stop today to Pre-Order both and was told they are not doing Pre-Orders but can be purchased and delivered to my house before Christmas. I was also told they will be shipped in a box, if not and they are delivered damaged I will be returning them after Christmas for mint replacements.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:51:33 19/12/2014 by dinoah2005
INTIMIDAT3R Blue Sparx Gems: 857
#2 Posted: 06:28:37 19/12/2014
I preordered mine last week.
---
"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith."--- 2 Timothy 4:7
Chrisalddin Green Sparx Gems: 362
#3 Posted: 07:52:29 19/12/2014
bit random i know.
nut anyone had any word on "EE Terafin and Stealth Elf " in the UK?
SkyScratch Blue Sparx Gems: 550
#4 Posted: 13:30:39 19/12/2014
Thats odd considering the release date in their computers is Jan 10th, they also took pre orders for mine.
Huntrz2 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#5 Posted: 19:58:37 19/12/2014
just picked up my EE terrafin at Gamestop they did not have the stealth elfs yet but they were on their way. I'm in VA.
Thunder_Cracker Blue Sparx Gems: 811
#6 Posted: 20:56:48 19/12/2014
Just ordered both off their website with free shipping.
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#7 Posted: 23:57:27 19/12/2014
Jesus, what's with all of these random releases?!
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Chaotic Lunacy Green Sparx Gems: 476
#8 Posted: 00:16:57 20/12/2014
Quote: crstofer
"Matt" ,

I feel ya.. has anyone confirmed that wave 3 traps will be available @ TRU this sunday morning ?

My TRU didn't receive any wave 3 traps for sunday.

But they do have,

About 50 each of the light and dark packs.
10 cases of the cores.
15 cases of the trapemasters.
#9 Posted: 03:46:43 20/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Just got confirmation tracking from Game Stop:

Order Contents:

Skylanders Trap Team Eon's Elite Terrafin - GameStop Exclusive Quantity Shipped: 1
Skylanders Trap Team Eon's Elite Stealth Elf - GameStop Exclusive Quantity Shipped: 1

The order you placed at our GameStop store has shipped!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Status of tracking:
Delivered
Business
Day(s) Left 1

Scheduled For Early Delivery On:
Monday, 12/22/2014, By End of Day
Originally Scheduled For Delivery On:
Tuesday, 12/23/2014, By End of Day
#10 Posted: 03:47:41 20/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Also got all 8 Wave 3 traps at Walmart today.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#11 Posted: 00:55:32 21/12/2014
i was only able to pre-order them last skylanders day!
#12 Posted: 02:53:18 21/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: ZapNorris

That's weird, when I went on Skylanders Day they said there was no other character for pre-order at that time.
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#13 Posted: 03:22:09 21/12/2014
Stopped by mine. Had Terrafin, but no Stealth Elf. Had price tags on all of them. :(

Found one that was mostly all on the plastic and came off easily.
7Habits Blue Sparx Gems: 989
#14 Posted: 03:35:20 21/12/2014
Walked into my GameStop and they had both of them. Didn't even know they were available.
---
Own: (smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)smilie smilie smilie smilie smiliesmilie smilie smilie smilie smilie(smiliesmiliesmilie)smilie smilie smilie
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#15 Posted: 15:25:28 21/12/2014
Quote: UncleBob
Stopped by mine. Had Terrafin, but no Stealth Elf. Had price tags on all of them. :(

So... while waiting for TRU to open this morning (grr.), I got to wondering if any of the other GameStops in this town has EESE in stock. Checked the website - every freakin' GS in a 100 mile radius has her. Detoured on the way home (like, crazy detour) to stop by one - had them transfer my pre-order, then picked her up. Yay! Got all 9 mew traps, both new EE, both new Action Packs, all three new Trap Masters and both new core figures (and went ahead and picked up that dumb MEGABlocks Torch bundle that has been taunting me for awhile...)
DobermanOwner Yellow Sparx Gems: 1013
#16 Posted: 02:01:23 22/12/2014
[User Posted Image]

Got mine in store today!
---
Collection total: 317/364 figures, 28/31 vehicles, 51/66 traps, 34/35 magic items & bonus levels (not counting Skymiibos)
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#17 Posted: 02:42:10 22/12/2014
Quote: UncleBob
Stopped by mine. Had Terrafin, but no Stealth Elf. Had price tags on all of them. smilie

Idiots. They know these are "collector items" but then do this silly crap. It's why I am forced to go online to order.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
oufanindallas Blue Sparx Gems: 907
#18 Posted: 14:36:52 22/12/2014
Quote: ZapNorris

I pre-ordered mine as well and picked them up yesterday. I've become friends with the manager of our local GS and he has given me first dibs on pre-owned as well. I told him yesterday I was kinda disappointed that I had to go to TRU to get the majority of wave 3. Dark/Light elements, Tuff Luck, Ka-Boom, Blastermind, Cobra Cadabra and Trail Blazer. My local TRU didn't have any of the new traps, Bat Spin or High Five.
ViDeOmAnCiNi Platinum Sparx Gems: 7062
#19 Posted: 14:59:30 22/12/2014
Yep.. Mine have shipped and will be here this week I believe.

-vm

Edit: arrived today 12-22-14. nice.
---
♫ "Many dreams come true and some have silver linings, I live for my dream and a pocketful of gold" ♫

FiUSAwS:G! http://bit.ly/R3L1lb
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:07:39 23/12/2014 by ViDeOmAnCiNi
#20 Posted: 20:27:22 22/12/2014 | Topic Creator
My tracking # says it is on the truck and will be delivered today.
I will post the outcome tonight (Shipped in a box or not - Condition of the items)
#21 Posted: 21:26:48 22/12/2014
Gamestop always uses boxes. I trust their online business infinitely more than in store operations. I've had the 4 previous elites shipped via online order and they arrived in perfect condition.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:27:16 22/12/2014 by GhostRoaster
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#22 Posted: 03:07:05 23/12/2014
I still really want these but the $25 is holding me back. Maybe after xmas.
#23 Posted: 06:08:28 23/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: GhostRoaster
Gamestop always uses boxes. I trust their online business infinitely more than in store operations. I've had the 4 previous elites shipped via online order and they arrived in perfect condition.

As you said, they came in a big box with bubble wrap. No damage to the items however, my Terrafin has a blue paint drip on his silver arm so I will be returning it for a better paint job. The other 5 have great paint jobs.
mastermc54 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3448
#24 Posted: 06:48:52 23/12/2014
Quote: SlayerX11

$15 or below is when I'll start considering adding these to my collection. They haven't sold out of any of them yet & I'm sure they're gathering dust at a GameStop warehouse. No sale will come until after they're all released since they don't want the present customer base interested in them to stop buying them at $25 thinking they can get them cheaper later on. There will be a fire sale eventually...patience will be rewarded. Worst case scenario is that I miss out on a few vastly overpriced toys which don't offer much new and unique over the series 1 characters I already own. The only elite character which I'm really curious about playing with is Drobot...the high speed relentless laser attack on steroids sounds amazing to play with.
temperedreason Yellow Sparx Gems: 1351
#25 Posted: 14:34:42 23/12/2014
Did anyone notice that Stealth Elf has a brand new pose? It looks similar to S1 Stealth Elf, but if you look closely, her dagger is pointed differently, and she is turned slightly differently. I wonder why. Happy about it, though.
#26 Posted: 15:24:01 23/12/2014
Quote: mastermc54

$15 or below is when I'll start considering adding these to my collection. They haven't sold out of any of them yet & I'm sure they're gathering dust at a GameStop warehouse. No sale will come until after they're all released since they don't want the present customer base interested in them to stop buying them at $25 thinking they can get them cheaper later on. There will be a fire sale eventually...patience will be rewarded. Worst case scenario is that I miss out on a few vastly overpriced toys which don't offer much new and unique over the series 1 characters I already own. The only elite character which I'm really curious about playing with is Drobot...the high speed relentless laser attack on steroids sounds amazing to play with.

Yes, it will happen...you'll just need to monitor the site 24/7 and be able to order at a moment's notice...as I'm sure they will sell out pretty fast. For me, not worth the stress. No way are they going to offer these for $10. $15 will be best price imo.
---
temperedreason Yellow Sparx Gems: 1351
#27 Posted: 16:09:23 23/12/2014
Having played with EE Whirlwind, I am beginning to appreciate the incredible souped-up 3x strength of this team. Waves of Kaos Mode villians stand no chance.
DarthW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1951
#28 Posted: 18:27:19 23/12/2014
Has anyone played with EE Stealth Elf yet and been able to see if her healing ability is super-sized along with her health capacity? refilling +5 health at a time when she has 1,000+ health would take so long that I can't see it helping when fighting hard or nightmare mode Kaos.
#29 Posted: 20:47:01 23/12/2014
Quote: dinoah2005

As you said, they came in a big box with bubble wrap. No damage to the items however, my Terrafin has a blue paint drip on his silver arm so I will be returning it for a better paint job. The other 5 have great paint jobs.

Do they come without stickers this way?, sort of dreding having to get them stickers off since i had to with stuff during giants.

Id be fine with $20, going to see if i can find a coupon or something

Yes, it will happen...you'll just need to monitor the site 24/7 and be able to order at a moment's notice...as I'm sure they will sell out pretty fast. For me, not worth the stress. No way are they going to offer these for $10. $15 will be best price imo.

Good Point, part of the reason I will more then likely finally bite the bullet on these with any xmas money I get, thou atm Amiibos are killing me!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:51:07 23/12/2014 by SlayerX11
#30 Posted: 08:29:09 24/12/2014 | Topic Creator
My GS had EE Terrafin in stock, switched out my Terrafin with the paint error with no problems. They of course had the sticker on the box so I just did the old switch-a-roo.
griswoldthunder Gold Sparx Gems: 2953
#31 Posted: 11:32:27 24/12/2014
To my knowledge, they are only doing one Eon's Elite of each of the 8 main elements. Trigger Happy is the Tech, so, unfortunately, there will not be a Drobot. I would have preferred Drobot, as well. I will say that the one that, to me, looks best is Stealth Elf. Her new paint looks amazing on her. My son wanted Chop Chop and Trigger Happy, so those are the two he has.
the48thronin Yellow Sparx Gems: 1076
#32 Posted: 14:34:45 24/12/2014
Thanks to the heads up, I was able to stop by my local Gamestop and pick up both new EEs. Didn't realize they were being released so soon, two more to go!
#33 Posted: 14:40:20 24/12/2014
Quote: griswoldthunder
To my knowledge, they are only doing one Eon's Elite of each of the 8 main elements. Trigger Happy is the Tech, so, unfortunately, there will not be a Drobot. I would have preferred Drobot, as well. I will say that the one that, to me, looks best is Stealth Elf. Her new paint looks amazing on her. My son wanted Chop Chop and Trigger Happy, so those are the two he has.

Id preferred boomer over trigger happy but I knew that wouldn't happen.
CTFdad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1439
#34 Posted: 16:13:36 24/12/2014
I told myself I would only get EE Spyro, but saw EE Terrafin and Whirlwind at GS the other day and am reconsidering LOL. Maybe after I scoop up the Light/Dark and lastest Trap Masters first. Hoping to price drops on EEs smilie
---
"Shut up and take my money already!"
stoat2337 Gold Sparx Gems: 2270
#35 Posted: 16:24:57 24/12/2014
Has anyone actually had issues removing the GS sticker from these? I was dreading buying these in store initially, but I wound up getting three of them in store thus far, and I have had absolutely no issues removing them. No tearing or residue.
Eric-K Gold Sparx Gems: 2211
#36 Posted: 17:32:19 24/12/2014
I just picked up Stealth Elf in the Carmel, IN store FYI
mastermc54 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3448
#37 Posted: 18:32:04 24/12/2014
What's with everybody getting their undies in a bunch over having every last Skylanders toy by Christmas??? First it was the Kaos trap...then it was having wave 3 by Christmas...then it was having light and dark packs by Christmas...now elites by Christmas? I swear...some of you will never be satisfied...set expectations lower with non-essential toys. This is a different form of addiction and does not build the right kind of character. Just frustrated...having an ever growing army of toys that are forgotten when the next new toy comes out are just not what the holidays are about.
Thunder_Cracker Blue Sparx Gems: 811
#38 Posted: 20:43:07 24/12/2014
Got them in the mail yesterday. They were packed very well. Each was in its own baggie and no gamestop sticker on the front.
#39 Posted: 09:42:37 25/12/2014
Quote: stoat2337
Has anyone actually had issues removing the GS sticker from these? I was dreading buying these in store initially, but I wound up getting three of them in store thus far, and I have had absolutely no issues removing them. No tearing or residue.

I have gotten all of mine except for Spyro and Chop Chop with stickers. I just make sure the sticker is only on the plastic part and not touching the cardboard. They have all come off with no issues and left behind no residue. The employees at my GS let me take them off in store so I can be sure I'm not going to damage the box. They know I'm a collector.
---
Collection total: 317/364 figures, 28/31 vehicles, 51/66 traps, 34/35 magic items & bonus levels (not counting Skymiibos)
#40 Posted: 09:50:27 25/12/2014
What's with everybody getting their undies in a bunch over having every last Skylanders toy by Christmas??? First it was the Kaos trap...then it was having wave 3 by Christmas...then it was having light and dark packs by Christmas...now elites by Christmas? I swear...some of you will never be satisfied...set expectations lower with non-essential toys. This is a different form of addiction and does not build the right kind of character. Just frustrated...having an ever growing army of toys that are forgotten when the next new toy comes out are just not what the holidays are about.

I did not obsess over these, the Kaos trap or wave 3 or any Skylander for that matter. My holiday shopping was done for my family earlier in the month. I bought these EE's, my trap and most of the wave 3 figures as gifts to myself. These had nothing to do with the holidays for me, just buying things I want when I come across them... Wouldn't have bothered me any of I didn't find them before Christmas. I think others were concerned about getting them for Christmas because they were going to be gifts for their children, which to me is understandable.
---
skylander_chaos Blue Sparx Gems: 825
#41 Posted: 10:01:55 25/12/2014
I think the first 4 is plenty for me! Can't believe I just said that being a hard core collector and all!
---
Our collection : every Skylander, Infinity, Trap and Amiibo to date!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me