Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
TRU (US) has wave 3 Trap Masters! [CLOSED]
skylander_chaos Blue Sparx Gems: 825
#1 Posted: 22:56:50 17/12/2014 | Topic Creator
They have them in my area, just bought KB, TL and BM (lol). However the box does say hold for event, this Sunday (12/21/14). Manager said Trail Blazer, Bat Spin and Cobra Cadabra is en route, for a tomorrow fedex delivery!
---
Our collection : every Skylander, Infinity, Trap and Amiibo to date!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:00:26 18/12/2014 by skylander_chaos
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#2 Posted: 23:54:25 17/12/2014
More than likely, they'll release them with the Trap Masters at mine. Might check tomorrow.
What TRU you shop at? I go to Fullerton & Buena Park in Southern California.
I know new elements are on Sunday the 21st.
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:55:47 17/12/2014 by Insane01
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#3 Posted: 00:45:10 18/12/2014
Do you know if Light and Dark are register locked, or apply to the same release schedule as the rest of wave 3?
skylander_chaos Blue Sparx Gems: 825
#4 Posted: 01:19:44 18/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Don't know about register since manager is a long time family friend and rings them up for us. But I did see everything wave 3 had hold for Sundays date stickers.
---
Our collection : every Skylander, Infinity, Trap and Amiibo to date!
griswoldthunder Gold Sparx Gems: 2953
#5 Posted: 01:34:24 18/12/2014
The light and dark packs are register locked until Sunday.
Chaotic Lunacy Green Sparx Gems: 476
#6 Posted: 00:23:09 20/12/2014
None of the core boxes that my TRU got, had a single bat spin in any of them.
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#7 Posted: 04:41:21 20/12/2014
Quote: Chaotic Lunacy

Im going to guess cobra and the burning horse one (name escapes me atm). If so its the same as targets.
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#8 Posted: 18:56:36 20/12/2014
I only found Cobra cadabra. Nothing else, just one Cobra cadabra.
---
Dead
sandrockgundam Yellow Sparx Gems: 1265
#9 Posted: 20:08:16 20/12/2014
Found Cobra and Trail, along with Ka Boom at a Target in Louisville KY. They only had 1 of each so they'd clearly been picked clean. They had a lot of new traps too. TRU in my area had nothing new, said they only saw Light/Dark packs come in so far and were selling them tomorrow morning, not tonight at midnight despite still being open.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#10 Posted: 20:20:57 20/12/2014
Quote: SlayerX11
Quote: Chaotic Lunacy

Im going to guess cobra and the burning horse one (name escapes me atm). If so its the same as targets.

trail blazer
#11 Posted: 20:32:02 20/12/2014
I just got everything to finish wave3, except Tuff luck (and the traps that have the same number of traps as villains). I live in LV, and it was at target by the way. I know this is just a copy and paste, but I'm lazy at the moment.
---
Dead
Huntrz2 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#12 Posted: 20:40:14 20/12/2014
Quote: sandrockgundam
Found Cobra and Trail, along with Ka Boom at a Target in Louisville KY. They only had 1 of each so they'd clearly been picked clean. They had a lot of new traps too. TRU in my area had nothing new, said they only saw Light/Dark packs come in so far and were selling them tomorrow morning, not tonight at midnight despite still being open.

Mine said the same thing.
tigerdr Yellow Sparx Gems: 1976
#13 Posted: 22:17:30 20/12/2014
already found all of them at target since yesterday. now today they even had some wallop in stock and nailed one. i suggest if you're looking for him and wave 3, target got on the ball right before xmas
---
Taking that last ride through the sunset on skylanders. Hopefully a return of more classic spyro gameplay in the horizon.
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#14 Posted: 00:06:02 21/12/2014
I was wondering if Target might have gotten them. I was there, yesterday, and didn't see much. I went, this morning around 9:30, and there was a Wallop. I thought I might have just missed it since there is an end cap elsewhere full of Nitro Krypt Kings, and someone just moved it.

My TRU hasn't had any new stock (wave 3 or otherwise) all week. Which is sad since they had the good sale but nothing but mostly Legendary Jawbreaker and Head Rush. Reading the Louisville report (and living in Lexington, KY), I almost want to go back just in case, but my kids aren't feeling well and my wife is going to be out most of the evening. Besides, they told me they only put stock out in the morning after I asked about the Lego sets they had on sale, this week, but were sold out practically before they opened on Sunday morning. I was hoping to get in on wave 3 with TRU's sale (even if I PM somewhere). We've only picked up a few, so far, anyway, but the ones he's most excited about aren't out, yet (Kaboom and Enigma) or in the dark starter (which is too expensive and practically impossible to find). He'd be more excited to get Kaboom. He'd be really excited to get the dark/light, but they're way too expensive b
PurpleSnurple Yellow Sparx Gems: 1264
#15 Posted: 00:15:00 21/12/2014
^buy the dark/light packs now for Xmas, then price match them to a sale after Xmas if one shows up. I do that all the time. As long as it is within the price match policy time frame of the store they don't mind at all. I have a feeling a nice sale will show up the week after Xmas.
#16 Posted: 00:17:55 21/12/2014
Quote: obidawsn
I was wondering if Target might have gotten them. I was there, yesterday, and didn't see much. I went, this morning around 9:30, and there was a Wallop. I thought I might have just missed it since there is an end cap elsewhere full of Nitro Krypt Kings, and someone just moved it.

Well, that's where I got everything that was out, except Tuff luck.
---
Dead
sky-dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3206
#17 Posted: 11:33:11 21/12/2014
Asked toys r us employ about light and dark he said they got box but can't open it til morning

Also I was too exited talking to myself of light and dark and accidently got into someone's way got into trouble smilie; like I was told none of your business people smilie need respect others but I won't get into that all I'm saying toy r us are jerks!!!
---
"ryuujin no ken wo kurae!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:33:47 21/12/2014 by sky-dragon
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#18 Posted: 13:57:15 21/12/2014
Quote: PurpleSnurple
^buy the dark/light packs now for Xmas, then price match them to a sale after Xmas if one shows up. I do that all the time. As long as it is within the price match policy time frame of the store they don't mind at all. I have a feeling a nice sale will show up the week after Xmas.

Will they let you just bring in the receipt and do the PM? They usually do have a sale the week after Christmas to get in on "christmas money" sales, but I wouldn't take my chance on them having them in stock in order to buy and return with the old receipt. Either way, their sales are usually to buy 2 or 3. I couldn't afford to buy both packs (I could barely afford one), so using a sale where i have to buy 2 or 3 wouldn't suffice.
GamerDrone Emerald Sparx Gems: 3287
#19 Posted: 14:24:09 21/12/2014
Target will price match with a receipt up to a week after purchase. I plan to do that with the wave 3 I bought from there. Target will have a BOGO 40% starting on the 26th, so that works perfectly. TRU may have a sale then too.
PlayableMoogle Gold Sparx Gems: 2446
#20 Posted: 15:03:14 21/12/2014
Quote: obidawsn
Quote: PurpleSnurple

Will they let you just bring in the receipt and do the PM? They usually do have a sale the week after Christmas to get in on "christmas money" sales, but I wouldn't take my chance on them having them in stock in order to buy and return with the old receipt. Either way, their sales are usually to buy 2 or 3. I couldn't afford to buy both packs (I could barely afford one), so using a sale where i have to buy 2 or 3 wouldn't suffice.

If they won't but they still have the items you purchased in stock, re-buy them on sale, then return the repurchased ones using the original, non-sale receipt. Obviously works just fine if the items are the exact same. Stores are just providing an easier, more customer-friendly path if they're willing to price adjust.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me