darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Spyro: Year of the Dragon > If this game had double jump, where would it be most fun to use?
Page 1 of 1
If this game had double jump, where would it be most fun to use? [CLOSED]
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#1 Posted: 10:45:54 16/12/2014 | Topic Creator
I think it could be a lot of fun in Frozen Altars and it'd be pretty interesting in Evening Lake. It'd be neat for Super Bonus Round since then you could go to the superfly/flame without the needed gems.

I've heard it's in this game, although a lot harder to do, but I'm talking about the exact kind of double jump done the same way as GTG.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:46:49 16/12/2014 by Arc of Archives
DragonDog Ripto Gems: 1798
#2 Posted: 05:41:18 25/12/2014
The place with the cat witchez.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#3 Posted: 12:06:26 03/01/2015
Cloud Spires for me. The level had a lot of vertical to it, which would have made the boundaries cool to explore. <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
DragonDog Ripto Gems: 1798
#4 Posted: 06:04:16 05/01/2015
Oh oh! It would be fun seeing just how high in Enchanted Towers that you could go up the towers! Also Spooky Swamp would be fun to jump into those solid trees around the top of the walls. Fireworks Factory had two solid towers in the middle of the level that would be easy to get up on with the double jump, also Midnight Mountain, the place with the scorpions and many more, pretty much almost the whole game. smilie
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#5 Posted: 06:42:57 05/01/2015 | Topic Creator
^ In Spooky Swamp, there is a tree you can get through without Double Jump. The large one with the key chest underneath. You have to jump there from another tree I think. Wish you could swim in air in that level. You can actually headbash the water like you would when SIAing, by going through that tree- but the way it's coded, that doensn't work and you just dive into the void... :/
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:51:19 05/01/2015 by Arc of Archives
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me