Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Eon's Elite Trigger Happy... Not So Elite
Page 1 of 1
Eon's Elite Trigger Happy... Not So Elite [CLOSED]
INTIMIDAT3R Blue Sparx Gems: 857
#1 Posted: 11:23:08 15/12/2014 | Topic Creator
I was in the process of starting to replay SSA before work last night cuz like a dumb-a** I erased the wrong save file.

I figured I'd take the easy way out and use my Elite Trigger Happy and walk through it like I'm Superman. Wrong! More like his pal Jimmie Olsen.

Eon's Elite Trigger Happy is "normal" in SSA. I was doing just 8 pts of damage per shot vs 96 pts of damage per shot in STT.

I'll try the other 3 before work tonight and see how they are.

***Side Note*** After Giants, Swap Force, and Trap Team, playing through Spyro's Adventures again... it looks and plays terribly dated IMNTBHO.
---
"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith."--- 2 Timothy 4:7
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 11:28:07 15/12/2014 by INTIMIDAT3R
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#2 Posted: 11:45:31 15/12/2014
All of the elites are considered normal in the prior games, sorry. The Elite flag on the chip is only utilised in TT.
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#3 Posted: 12:01:05 15/12/2014
It's not like they can go back and reprogram the other games to work with the Elite figures. I know they seem like S1, but as chaosworrier mentioned, they are recognized as Elite by the Elite tag. Since there wasn't an Elite tag, before Trap Team, it's the only game that will recognize it.
#4 Posted: 13:43:45 15/12/2014 | Topic Creator
At least they look pretty cool.
---
"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith."--- 2 Timothy 4:7
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#5 Posted: 14:27:46 15/12/2014
Quote: INTIMIDAT3R
I was in the process of starting to replay SSA before work last night cuz like a dumb-a** I erased the wrong save file.

I figured I'd take the easy way out and use my Elite Trigger Happy and walk through it like I'm Superman. Wrong! More like his pal Jimmie Olsen.

Eon's Elite Trigger Happy is "normal" in SSA. I was doing just 8 pts of damage per shot vs 96 pts of damage per shot in STT.

I'll try the other 3 before work tonight and see how they are.

***Side Note*** After Giants, Swap Force, and Trap Team, playing through Spyro's Adventures again... it looks and plays terribly dated IMNTBHO.

Ask yourself: How would any game released BEFORE the introduction of Eon's Elite know about it's special powers and ability? Answer: It can't. Trap Team FORWARD. They could do this if they wanted too, but they're too busy cranking out the toys and games every year.

That's like buying Polar Whirlwind in Giants and expecting the same look when you play in SSA. Not going to happen. But Giants FORWARD, it does work.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 14:30:31 15/12/2014 by GhostRoaster
#6 Posted: 15:08:24 15/12/2014 | Topic Creator
I did think about it.

There's no reason they shouldn't be Elite in SSA.

If people can hack their figures, why couldn't have TFB made sure they were truly 3x more powerful for every game?
---
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5023
#7 Posted: 15:20:35 15/12/2014

i guess you was playing the old wii version then..
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
hany Blue Sparx Gems: 874
#8 Posted: 20:01:32 15/12/2014
If people can hack their figures, why couldn't have TFB made sure they were truly 3x more powerful for every game?

Because data like power is not stored on the figure, it's in the game.
#9 Posted: 04:13:07 16/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote:

Um... No.

I've made it a point to never play on a system named after a bodily function.
---
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#10 Posted: 05:06:13 16/12/2014
You would do poorly in France, then...

Personally, I am hanging out for the next gen, XBox PlopPlop.
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
ShaneK Yellow Sparx Gems: 1736
#11 Posted: 07:13:29 16/12/2014
Hopefully EE figures released in future games will be compatible in Trap Team, which is a cool thought.
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#12 Posted: 07:33:04 16/12/2014
Quote: CountMoneyBone

You say that like the PS360PC version isn't plagued by lag and screen tearing...
ace Gold Sparx Gems: 2982
#13 Posted: 07:47:29 16/12/2014
I did think about it.

Because there is a significant difference between the figures and the game. The game "reads" and the characters "unlock" what is already programmed. Those figures you buy just stores the data experienced by that figure. The game reads that data and throws together the elements that make that figure what it is (stats, hat, strength, upgrades, ets) when you put it on the portal. It would never recognize the Elite's boosted power because that is not an element of that game. They would need a patch or update before it could ever work
---
Praise Helix!!!
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#14 Posted: 08:10:20 16/12/2014
Quote:
I did think about it.

Yes there is a reason . They dont want you to play the old game with a Trap Team skylander . All the advertising and sales pitches and little gimmicks that make you feel your one toy is not enough is all on the Trap Team game . TFB is not making any money selling you old SSA toys from ebay or discount green base shelf warmers .

Horror upon horror perhaps you already have a full SSA collection which was awesome a few years ago but not currently paying their salaries .

Profits and Trap Team products are a here and now concept .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 08:13:26 16/12/2014 by Dark fhoenix
DragonDog Ripto Gems: 1798
#15 Posted: 16:38:00 17/12/2014
One sentence: Not programmed in older games.
(Just like Springtime Trigger Happy and Polar Whirlwind.)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me