Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
im starting to get worried... [CLOSED]
zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
#1 Posted: 23:11:06 14/12/2014 | Topic Creator
ive mentioned this before but im starting to get paranoid again. for the past several months i've been having pain in my upper left abdomen and an xray showed nothing. they also felt no tenderness. they ruled it out as scar tissue pain from surgery dating back to 1999.

I ONLY get this pain when sitting down though slouched. Should I be concerned? Maybe I should see another dr...

I just don't get it. It's like a sharp pain and I can feel it's presence and its really bothering me... I haven't been sick at all in a long time though, so that's good. ive had this pain since july and it just makes me really worried...

should I just go ahead and reschedule an appointment and try to see someone different or should I just deal with it and come to senses that it is scar tissue pain? ugh
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#2 Posted: 23:12:09 14/12/2014
Idk, maybe get it checked out again?
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
#3 Posted: 23:15:10 14/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Windumup
Idk, maybe get it checked out again?

I'm a worry-wart. If they decided to do more tests and have me stay over night I'll be a worried mess. Going to the Dr. is nothing, but I'm just afraid of it being something really serious...

The only thing POSSIBLE I could imagine is that my spleen grew back, which is apparently possible?I'm quoting my Dr. on that one...he said it, not me.

I had my Spleen removed in 1999 and where I'm experiencing the pain is where it was taken out..
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#4 Posted: 01:24:53 15/12/2014
Go back to the doctors and tell the doctor that you are having pain. Let them do tests if needed. 5 months is a long time to be experiencing pain. I do think that you need to be checked and if it is scar tissue maybe there's something they can do to stop the pain or at least ease up the pain.
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#5 Posted: 03:28:51 15/12/2014
Quote: thumper
Go back to the doctors and tell the doctor that you are having pain. Let them do tests if needed. 5 months is a long time to be experiencing pain. I do think that you need to be checked and if it is scar tissue maybe there's something they can do to stop the pain or at least ease up the pain.

Exactly, you should get it checked out, if it is serious, then waiting without knowing what it is won't help, If it Isn't serious, then at least you'll at least know.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#6 Posted: 11:23:14 15/12/2014
I'd get it checked out, tbh. Feeling pain for a long time like that is check-up worthy. And what theuone said, it's better to get it looked at and at least know it's nothing serious, than to wait and know nothing.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7728
#7 Posted: 18:21:15 15/12/2014
if it's something serious it's best to get it checked out in case it turns into something even worse.
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me