Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > an extremely goofy movie and full house
Page 1 of 1
an extremely goofy movie and full house [CLOSED]
zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
#1 Posted: 21:55:44 14/12/2014 | Topic Creator
god dammit

a goofy movie and an extremely goofy movie are so much ****ing fun to watch. Me, my best friend, and brother have been best friends for almost twelve years now, and we started making it a tradition to watch this movie once a year. There's just so much gags and 4th wall breaking and **** and whenever something stupid occurs we all look at each other and ****ing laugh our asses off.

I remember one scene where Max goes

"well you see, my dad sure is Goo-" (gonna say goofy)

and my best friend ****ing opens his mouth with the funniest ****ing face ever and laughs sarcastically and we're all having a ball and cringe and turn that **** off immediately right before he says goofy because we all know what he was gonna say and we mimic it and **** oh my ****ing god

same thing with full house. we all grew up on that show and none of us have seen it in years aside from parodies and youtube clips. we're gonna marathon that **** and laugh our asses off whenever danny tanner has to confront one of his kids with a stupid morality moment and the sad droopy music appears

"you see DJ, kimmy was in an accident involving the two boys driving her home. you made a good decision not to get in their car or else you would have been hurt too, Deej."
*sad as **** music appears*
"but dad --will kimmy be alright? she won't be in bad condition or worse like mom?"

and **** it we all start laughing at this **** like we all grew up on it and all but some of the writing makes us laugh and the the dumb **** sad music and omfg. I miss not having to work and go to school and staying up late and ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

oh god it doesn't help that we'll reanact it and ****ing laugh our asses off.

good thing its winter break! time to enjoy the living **** out of this stupid ass but loveable show

i remember one time for god knows what reason my best friend put in "jump in" starring cordin blue from high school musical and we were all like singing push it to the limit for ****s reason and mimicing it but as soon as my brother opens his mouth he's like

"hey guys the reason corbin can't hang out with the chicks is because

they're all stinky black girls

" (I **** you not my brother said this)

and we're all laughing so ****ing hard to the point where it affected my athsma and I had to use my inhaler and my best friend is ****ing choking on his mtn dew

god damn i wish none of us had busy lives ;;

i had to share all of this with you im so sorry
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:58:45 14/12/2014 by zer0dch
zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
#2 Posted: 22:00:41 14/12/2014 | Topic Creator
WE SELL IT AT THE STORE I WORK AT

really considering purchasing it but it's on netflix lmaoooooooooooooooo
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me